[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 379 KB, 720x960, touhou_cirno3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6123918 No.6123918 [Reply] [Original]

Girl here.

How can I get into Touhou?
Aren't there like hundreds of characters?
How can I remember who all of them are?

>> No.6123922

Secondary fans only need to remember the EoSD cast.

>> No.6123923

You don't have to remember who they are, just blast them all away. It's not like it matters much. Oh, and avoid the shots.

>> No.6123929

Buy the games, then if you think you are erady, break them.
That works best, because we dont need that to play the games anymore.

>> No.6123944

>>6123918
I remembered their names after seeing them once. The only ones that I don't know are pre touhou 6, and even then, I know a few.

>> No.6123959

Okay, so I think I understand what's going on. You're curious that your "boyfriend" (read: fuck-of-the-week) spends a lot of time every day going F5 F5 F5 on 4chan's /b/, which is the only part of the fucking site he probably goes to. So you decided "Hey, I think I'll post a thread here and see what these CRAZY HILARIOUS INTERNET PEOPLE have to say!" I bet you like going to sites like Fark and collegehumor and Ebaumsworld when you're not posting glitter comments in people's myspaces and listening to the streaming mp3s they have linked on their profiles.

Also, you are a ridiculous waste of a human being with nothing better to do with your time than to sit here and say "Hey guys I'm a girl teehee I giggle and I'm soft and I get to wear cute clothes when I go out on Friday nights! Hey you know what'd be fun I have a good idea I'll sit here and press F5 F5 F5 on a thread I made and watch people from the internet talk to me!"

You're just trying to validate your vapid existence by proving your gender to you, yourself.

Femininity doesn't travel over Ethernet and DOCSIS, honey. When you're standing there at the bus stop in the morning on the way to your $8/hr part-time job, and people start talking to you, they're not "being nice people" - they're trying to find an opening to get a chance to fuck you. And you're so wrapped up in yourself that you don't even realize it, you just think that people are talking to you because you look cute and it brings a smile to their morning to see a pretty young thing like you.

But nobody would have known you were a girl if you hadn't fucking posted this abortion of a post. Therefore any and all conversation you're having here is completely initiated by you, for the sole purpose of garnering internal merit for yourself.

Now that we got that out of the way, just go play the fucking games.

>> No.6123961

Remember the most often playable characters (Reimu, Marisa), then remember each group of characters by what game they appear in.

>> No.6123969

>>6123959
The frustration is tangible. I can just taste it in the air around my monitor. Resentment flavored with just a hint of jealousy.

>> No.6123979

>>6123918
just pick up one of the games and start playing, youll learn as you go
http://www.wuala.com/solracklol/Touhou/Juegos/Oficiales/Juegos%20Touhou%20Windows/
have fun

>> No.6123992

>>6123979
Funny, that's the link I've used a while ago to get my fix.
However, it seems to be going really slow recently. Just try downloading one of the files.

>> No.6124000
File: 79 KB, 350x218, 1280458766344.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6123959

>> No.6124002

remember their pattern

EX: Orin Dead Fairies, Shou Curvy Lasers, Fladre QED, Mitori Red Cucumber, etc.

>> No.6124025
File: 171 KB, 1000x1000, 1257748506811.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6123979
>no UFO
well, i always forget the name of the muslim girl (ichirin) and some times the names of the 3 little fairies...
but its easy to memorize the things you like, im a normal person ( well not so normal because im here) with a job, friends, and even my little cousin know the names of all the cast (from 6 to 11) except the ufo cast, but she calls "frogger" to suwako.
Sorry, my bad

>> No.6124089

>>6124025
>no UFO
well, i always forget the name of the frogger girl (suwako) and some times the names of the 3 little fairies...
but its easy to memorize the things you like, im a normal person ( well not so normal because im here) with a job, friends, and even my big cousin know the names of all the cast (from 6 to 11) except the ufo cast, but he calls "muslim" to ichirin.
Sorry, my bad

>> No.6124148

>>6123969
You just replied to copypasta man, I hope you feel proud.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action