[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 175 KB, 98x100, avatar_2406.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6093594 No.6093594[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

All Otaku please AVOID OTACUTE!

Stay far away from OTACUTE ( http://www.otacute.com/ ). My colleagues & I discovered that OTACUTE and MILESTONE ( http://www.mile-stone.jp/info/en.html ) are the same company (even in the same building on the same floor!) In fact, "Otacute" is just the name of Milestone's second website! Otacute is NOT EVEN a company, it does NOT exist. "Otacute" is just a couple employees at Milestone who run a web store that sells small quantity (i.e. higher prices) while the official MILESTONE company site sells wholesale (i.e. lower pries). That means Milestone sells goods to overseas store managers while Otacute secretly sells the same goods at a higher price to the customers of overseas store managers! Anyway, if you MUST get something from "Otacute", just buy your things from the Milestone web site because those prices are cheaper. Otacute is a rip-off because it is just a Milestone web site with higher prices. More than anything, I recommend that you don't mess with Milestone nor Otacute because their business practices are extremely unprofessional and abstruse.

If desired, I can provide conclusive evidence of Otacute/Milestone's shady behavior. Anyway, here is something to think about.

(1) Why can't you find any names on the Otacute web site? What about phone number? Contact information? Who is the CEO? The address on the web site is not even full.

(2) Why do "Otacute" and Milestone have the EXACT SAME INVENTORY?

(3) If you ever tried to order an item in very large quantity from "Otacute", then someone named "Yuhei" probably referred you to their "friend" at Milestone.

(4) Call the phone number listed on Milestone's website. Ask to speak with someone from the "Otacute team" (make sure to ask for them by their name found in the signature of their e-mails). Surprise.
Buyer Beware.

>> No.6093596
File: 41 KB, 378x359, fascinating.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.6093604

GET OUT OTACUTE DEVS

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action