Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 520 KB, 1280x960, 1178363193386.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6081201 No.6081201 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

If your loving waifu gets raped /jp/, would you leave her?

>> No.6081205

If she develops a taste for rough sex, maybe not.

>> No.6081208
File: 1.06 MB, 258x320, 1283448545765.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6081208

She's too strong to get raped.

>> No.6081209

"You had sex against your will. You are a slut and a whore".

What kind of inhuman logic is this?

>> No.6081210

I kill the rapist and OP then do a backflip and go back to fucking my waifu.

>> No.6081218
File: 70 KB, 400x400, f0007859_47a6130467b44.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6081218

>my waifu
>raped
the rapist did not know what awaited him
it's not a delicious loli pussy
it's death itself

>> No.6081219

Yes, that is my fetish.

>> No.6081233

>>6081209
What bothers me is that its the woman who has this logic fairly often, which leads to her perpetuating the behavior.

>> No.6081239

The ideal waifu would commit seppuku instead of disgracing her husbando by letting herself become used goods.

>> No.6081243

>>6081209
Well, this is 2D, so rape implies by default that she enjoyed it and got addicted to her rapist's cock.

>> No.6081246

I have no use for used goods. Get that slut out of my sight.

>> No.6081247

>>6081233
Ah, 4chan. Where rape leads to addiction instead of crippling mental trauma. Don't ever change.

>> No.6081462

>>6081247
Hentai manga are based on true stories.

>> No.6082305

Only if she liked it.

>> No.6082329
File: 169 KB, 1400x2500, 1282452732587.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082329

I have already made my peace with it, and i will do better to protect her from now on.
>Pic related, Waifu.

>> No.6082341

>>6081209
> "You had sex against your will. You are a slut and a whore".
Sounds pretty accurate to me.

>> No.6082353

Why the hell would I do that? I love her too much to leave her, much less if she had been raped.

>> No.6082370
File: 222 KB, 576x448, 1268827775905.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082370

No, I'll go after the rapist(s) and kill them myself.

Why the hell would I leave her?

>> No.6082381
File: 32 KB, 600x450, 11.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082381

>>6082329
Delicious worms.

>> No.6082385

QUALITY THREAD

>> No.6082421
File: 208 KB, 542x1080, 1282454439818.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082421

>>6082381
I am okay with this, the way they crawl around in her vagina just stimulates my penis more.

>> No.6082429

>>6082370
Because if she has sex she's a slut, even if it's rape.

>> No.6082445

>>6082429
You're a slut.

>> No.6082458

>>6082445
That wasn't very nice anon.

>> No.6082463

>>6082429
Not the guy you replied to, but I don't agree with this. If she couldn't prevent it and absolutely hated it I don't see how that makes her a slut.

>> No.6082466

dump the slut

>> No.6082470

>>6081243
Unfortunately this.

>> No.6082471

Fuck. Xration. Cruel motherfucker.

>> No.6082474

>>6081210
this

>> No.6082480

>>6082463
Because if she really didn't want it, she had to be more careful and always travel with a man.

>> No.6082482

>>6082463
She's had a cock in her.
That's what makes her a slut.

>> No.6082488

> "Now i'll kill you or rape you, your choice?"
> "Rape me."
She was weak, thus she's guilty.

>> No.6082492

ITT: /jp/ misogyny brigade getting their trollfaces on

>> No.6082494

>>6082480
>>6082482
I'm sorry, but that's just awful. I don't see how you could think that. I would love my waifu no matter what.

>> No.6082500
File: 19 KB, 624x352, Sons of Anarchy - Gemma.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082500

"Love don't mean shit. Men need to own their pussy. His has been violated. He'll find another. That's what they do."

>> No.6082507

>>6082494
I value my principles over everything else.
If you'd rather have a whore than be alone, you're no better than HF Shirou.

>> No.6082514

>>6082507
>whore
>raped
NO. We're not talking about "rape" where they get "raped" multiple times.

>> No.6082515

>>6082500
Don't you dare come on my /jp/ and use your worthless real woman's reasoning here, you useless excuse of a human being.

>> No.6082518

>>6082492
I like how /jp/ makes Minos and Rhadamanthus look kind and forgiving when it comes to judging sluts.

>> No.6082520

>>6082514
I'm talking about having a penis in you.

>> No.6082525

>>6082507
That's the thing though, she wouldn't be a whore, she'd still be my perfect Oni. At the very least, I wouldn't think she's a whore.

>> No.6082528

>>6082520
You a poofter?

>> No.6082531

>>6082525
Your thoughts are no match for reality.
Having had a penis in you is definitive.

>> No.6082532

At first as I was surprised was I found out that xration was a woman, but the more I thought about it the more sense it made.

>> No.6082535

>>6082532
I thought her rape fantasies made it pretty obvious.

>> No.6082536

>>6082482
Words become meaningless when their definition becomes too broad to be useful.

>> No.6082541

>>6082531
Call me what you will then, I'd still love her.

>> No.6082543

>>6082532
I wasn't surprised at all. It's not exactly the most extreme stuff out there anyway.

>> No.6082545

>>6082541
It's fine if you're attracted to women of little virtue, but don't try defending her honor.

>> No.6082550

>>6082545
>implying all women are "raped" and none actually suffer real rape

Whatever you're smoking, gimme.

>> No.6082560

>>6082550
I'm not saying women were "raped", or whatever the quotation marks stand for in your mind.
I'm saying having a cock inside you makes you used goods, regardless of origin and willingness.

>> No.6082564

You guys are all creeps.

I almost got raped once. This isnt funny.

>> No.6082565

>>6082545
Damn it. I'll defend her to the end, but I'll give you this, you made me angry.

Are there lots of people in the real world who think like this?

>> No.6082576

>>6082560
True, but that's still different from being a woman who sucks as many dicks as possible out of her free will. Which is what a slut is.

>> No.6082580

>>6082565
Good.
The real world is a revolting place.
Oh, and by the way; I'm not kidding.

>> No.6082582
File: 90 KB, 490x769, 1256996151205.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082582

>>6082564
thread devolving in ammo discussions in 3...2...

>> No.6082586

>>6082560
if(hymen==1) {
return(keep);
}
else {
return(toss);
}

It's a guideline for you to say no to unfaithful women. Not a law to be upheld to the letter.

>> No.6082589

>>6082564
Guns won't solve your problems.

>> No.6082591

>>6082564
If only they had succeeded. And that's whether you're a man or a woman.

>> No.6082597

>>6082564
I almost died in a car crash once.
I personally find it amusing.
Lighten up.

>> No.6082602

>>6082565
>I like being cuckolded

>> No.6082604

>>6082602
>I assume all women are unfaithful
Cracker.

>> No.6082607

>>6082597
Im not mad that you guys are talking about rape in a casual and comical way, in fact, i do that all the time.

Its those of you who think that a woman is a slut if she gets raped that piss me off.

>> No.6082608

wait if her having sex means you should get rid of her

does that mean /jp/ would get rid of his waifu after having sex with her himself?

>> No.6082609

>>6082463
>If she couldn't prevent it
But she can always prevent it. Unless she is more afraid of dying than losing her diginity.

>> No.6082612

>>6082560
And any man who has had a vagina wrapped around his cock is also used goods.

>> No.6082613

>>6082604
>Studies: Women Genetically Programmed to Cheat
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/story?id=1469078

>> No.6082615

>>6082608
I refuse to have sex.
I need my wizard powers.

>> No.6082618

If my waifu was raped I hope she would have the common decency to kill herself in shame. The fact that she's still alive and insists I remain true to her is proof that she hopes her rapist returns one day for a second round.

Stupid whore.

>> No.6082621

>>6082604
In this day and age, they pretty much are.
Couples where people had to endure hardships together are a thing of the past, couples that reach an elderly age nowadays can be counted on one hand.
People are a lot more prone to get disinterested in their partner quicker. This is not just a women's thing, mind you.

>> No.6082622

>>6082612
Completely correct.
But luckily, nobody looks for purity in a man, so it's okay.

>> No.6082627
File: 143 KB, 417x401, troll-detected.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082627

I ain't getting married, so this scenario will never happen to me.

When a woman says she was raped, it means she has been sleeping around and wants to dodge criticism for it. How dare you judge her, her past 20 boyfriends were all rapists.

>> No.6082631

>>6082613
Humans are "genetically programmed" to want sex. That doesn't mean they all follow that programming. Sorry.

>> No.6082633

Who's to say she didn't secretly enjoy it?

>> No.6082639

>>6082631
That's like saying that a computer doesn't do what it's programmed for.
Either it does, or it's defective.

>> No.6082640

>>6082612
Women don't want a virgin man, virgins are subhuman losers to them. If you were actually a woman you would know this.

>> No.6082644

>>6082602
Again, I disagree. To me, her being raped is in no way being unfaithful.
>>6082609
Not always. Besides, I'd rather have her alive than dead (I think this is too selfish of me though... Choosing to have her alive after her going through a great suffering like that).

>> No.6082645

>>6082622
This.

>> No.6082647

>>6082640
And I might add, the reason for this is that, since women are all sluts to one point, they all crave a man that can hammer them hard with his expert penis thrusts.

>> No.6082652

1: cheat on your husband.

2: claim it was rape if you get caught.

3: demand he keep treating you like a princess or you'll leave and screw him over in court.

4: ???

5: PROFIT

>> No.6082664

>>6082621
This is true, but its not just most women who are promiscuous. Most men are just as slutty as women are, but due to sick and twisted social norms, men are praised for cheating and having sex often with many women, but women are called sluts for doing the same.

And yes, partners get bored of each other and throw each other away faster than ever these days. Its very sad. The times we live in are bleak. I, for one, won't be having sex until I am deeeeeeeply involved in a serious relationship, preferably not having sex until I am married. This isnt religious, either. I am agnostic. And marrying a virgin is not a must for me. I don't see why it matters much, so long as the person is very faithful to me. They had no obligation to be faithful to me before we met, so why dwell on their past. Of course, don't become their partner if they had very loose tendencies in the past. Sex with their current BF/GF at the time, then they break up and date me 6 months later, thats no problem for me. I don't see why it matters.

Guys : You date a girl for 2-3 years, and you have loving sex with her after going out for a year. Eventually you two break up due to various circumstances. You try to date again, but every woman you see thinks of you as a disgusting pig because you are not a virgin. How do you feel?

>> No.6082667

>>6082639
If a "defective" human is one that doesn't listen to its genetic programming, then that's the sort of human you want. It's not a bug, it's a feature!

>>6082640
Well we could argue that virginity is a crock, yes.

>>6082627
You're just repeating the same crap over and over again.

>>6082618
Or if they're smart, they'll just leave you. You obviously don't care for her.

>> No.6082678

The only way I could forgive my girl if she was raped is if she told me about it and went in a quest for vengence.
Then I would happily go with her so we could both torture the guy before finishing him off. Of course, being a gentleman, I would give her the pleasure of dealing the final blow.
Anything below that and I would dump the girl, since I want a girl who can keep her honor.

>> No.6082686
File: 94 KB, 800x544, howtotroll.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082686

Western culture has failed, Islam will be coming in to clean things up and put women back in their place.

>> No.6082687

>>6082640
>Women don't want a virgin man, virgins are subhuman losers to them.
You've obviously been around the wrong type of girls.
The good girls are out there, trust me. You just have to search through the pile of shit to find them.

>> No.6082688
File: 25 KB, 704x396, 1222344430778.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082688

>waifu gets raped
>leave her

>> No.6082691
File: 15 KB, 399x262, getoutstalker.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082691

>>6082687
GET OUT OF HERE STALKER.

>> No.6082692

>>6082664
>due to sick and twisted social norms
it's not social, it's instinctual/natural. A male impregnating more women has more possibilities of passing his genes, and is thus seen as stronger/dominant.
Don't blame society, blame nature.

>> No.6082696
File: 100 KB, 436x348, cirno-no.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082696

Rape is bullshit, women only say they were raped so nobody can criticize them.

>> No.6082698

>>6082652
Yes this happens. The problem with everything is the 90+% give the rest a bad name.

>> No.6082701

>>6082664
The act itself is impure. It's alright for men, not for a social reason, but for biological reasons, or rather, it's encouraged for biological reasons.
But anyway, going from relationship to relationship is just sequential polygamy. Just as bad.

>> No.6082703

>>6082692
And a woman sleeping around with lots of attractive men also increases the chances of her passing on her own superior genes.

Your argument swings both ways, and proves nothing.

>> No.6082708
File: 63 KB, 480x318, marisa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082708

>> No.6082710

>How come a man who sexes lots of women is a winner but a a woman who sexes lots of men is a whore?

The key that opens many locks is the master key, the lock which is opened by many keys is worthless trash.

>> No.6082714

>>6082701
>It's alright for men, not for a social reason, but for biological reasons, or rather, it's encouraged for biological reasons.
In what way, you sick cretin?

>> No.6082718

I question the very existence of rape. Women love it when they get attention from strangers. They also love sex. Why would they dislike rape?

>> No.6082726

>>6082703
Sadly, not, given that she'll fall pregnant and won't pass anything around for a few years.

>> No.6082734

>>6082710
>Comparing people to locks, which are two different things that serve different functions.

>>6082718
Speaking for that 90+% still are we?

>> No.6082739

>>6082703
nope, because pregnancy is limited to one male. Men can fecondate a lot of females at the same time, while a female can sleep around but ultimately only needs one to produce children.
It's just how they're made, I'm not trying to argue men's superiority or something, but if you don't see why there's that kind of thinking you're just retarded and asspained.

>> No.6082741

>>6082714
Because men produce a continuous amount of sperm, and are therefore encouraged to use it, while women only have a certain amount of eggs and have to bear the children, encouraging them to have less partners.

>> No.6082742

Male sexuality depends on competition. One man can impregnate many women, so he has to overcome all the other men to successfully pass on his genes.

If a pregnancy occurs then the woman's success in conception is already assured. All she has to do is give birth and take care of the offspring, there aren't endless hordes of other women to compete with to see that this happens.

>> No.6082747

>>6082710
But, uh, you ain't unlocking anything. And the vagina ain't guarding anything.

>> No.6082748 [DELETED] 

>>6082703
A woman giving birth to a child is much takes much more effort than a man to impregnate a woman. Not only can you only give birth to a limited amount of children in your lifetime but child birth was until recently one of the most dangerous thing a woman need to go through. It is only natural that women were more careful to choose which of the men she wanted as her child's father since child birth is a huge deal for the woman.

>> No.6082749

>>6082747
The door to a woman's virtue is her cunt.

>> No.6082750

>>6082664
>I, for one, won't be having sex until I am deeeeeeeply involved in a serious relationship, preferably not having sex until I am married.
>They had no obligation to be faithful to me before we met, so why dwell on their past.

Wow, you must be really a virtuous soul to set your morals so high and yet expect so little in return.

>so why dwell on their past

Or maybe you are just naive.
By the way, about your question, it's very unlikely to happen. Because, as you said yourself

>I, for one, won't be having sex until I am deeeeeeeply involved in a serious relationship, preferably not having sex until I am married. This isnt religious, either. I am agnostic.

Only that I'm neither naive nor a virtuous soul, but know how to press the "market" to get good "deals".

>> No.6082753

A person, whether a male or a female, is a slut if he/she has sex with more than one person in his/her lifetime.

I don't get why anyone on /jp/ would try to justify men's slutty behavior.

>> No.6082754

>>6082703
Well, doesn't exactly work like that, although the end result is similar. Women invest a lot more resources into children, so ideally they're more picky about their partners. But they still do want more fit partners and social dominion (alongside other factors like physical appearance etc. ) and apparent ability to fuck a lot of women is a sign of fitness (it indicates at least their sons will have better than average chances to fuck a lot of women), hence why women go for jerks.

So the proper course of action for men is to fuck everyone, and for women it is to only fuck men who fuck everyone.

>> No.6082756

A woman giving birth to a child takes much more effort than a man to impregnate a woman. Not only can you only give birth to a limited amount of children in your lifetime but child birth was until recently one of the most dangerous thing a woman need to go through. It is only natural that women were more careful to choose which of the men she wanted as her child's father since child birth is a huge deal for the woman.

>> No.6082758

It's a status symbol for men to be able to fuck women.

For women to spread their legs is no accomplishment. Furthermore it is an additional accomplishment for a man to keep other men out in the game of biological competition, so having a pure monogamous wife is of higher status than living with a whore.

>> No.6082761

/jp/ - Alpha as fuck.

>> No.6082762

>>6082753
I'll justify any horror as long as it offends or hurts something I hate.

>> No.6082765

>>6082762
>history of mankind, tl;dr version

>> No.6082768

Nature is terrible.

>> No.6082773

>>6082765
I've always thought that if someone were to be chosen to represent humanity, I'd make a great pick.

>> No.6082775

1: kill the man

2: abandon the woman

3: pursue a younger lady who isn't damaged goods

>> No.6082777

>>6082664
>Most men are just as slutty as women are, but due to sick and twisted social norms, men are praised for cheating and having sex often with many women, but women are called sluts for doing the same.
It's not "sick and twisted social norms", you dumbfuck, it's called biology and evolutionary strategy.

>> No.6082780

>>6082773
You represent mankind's shortcomings, congratulations.

>> No.6082781

Well, using logic on you lot is obviously impossible. You are all so resigned to the belief that all women are filthy whores, it seems to me like you want it to be true.

Those of you who hate all women, have a nice life alone.
Those of you who see that there are still some people out there who aren't sex addicted, thanks.

>> No.6082785

>>6082780
Existence isn't defined by its possibilities, but by its limitations. I'm glad that you understand this.

>> No.6082787

>>6082777
Nope. If a woman has sex with lots of attractive, strong males, she is more likely to conceive a child with superior genes, bettering the human race genetically.

If a man has sex with lots of attractive women, he is more likely to better the human race as well.

It.
Swings.
Both.
Ways.

>> No.6082789

>>6082781
>I'm proved wrong again and again
>Well obviously you aren't logical enough to keep up with my points, gbthx

>> No.6082793

>>6082781
Better to live alone than to be stuck with someone who makes you miserable.

You probably think divorce settlements are good for the human race too.

>> No.6082795

>>6082787
Again, a male con produce a hundred children in the time it takes a woman to produce one.
It's not quality, but quantity.

>> No.6082798

>>6082787
Except that a woman can only have so many children that she can take care of, while men can get an unlimited number of women pregnant.
The woman therefore has to be choosy.

>> No.6082799

>>6082692
Actually, it's more that the "alpha male" type who fucks indiscriminately is the type that women have made the most desirable. That is the type that women will flock to, giving him an inflated sense of importance, and leading to the mindset that it's ok for him to cheat, and with so many woman vying for his attention, why shouldn't he? Then the woman will cry and complain that he and all men are pigs, before finding another man exactly like the last one. To use a stupid phrase, women are enablers. They enable promiscuity by asshole guys who only care about a quick fuck by making those the only type of men desirable.

>> No.6082802

I support Islam conquering the earth if it means seeing the feminists decisively and conclusively put down.

>> No.6082816
File: 430 KB, 852x835, aah a monster.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082816

If she raped him back I would join her, otherwise I Dump her!

>> No.6082818

>>6082793
>Better to live alone than to be stuck with someone who makes you miserable.
Then go out and find someone you can get along with.

Here is the situation.

You find a girl you get along with. After a couple years of going out, you get engaged. You marry her. You have sex with her after marrying her. Your life is super happy and fun and care free with her. 10 years after you get married, the topic of past partners comes up. You have never discussed this topic before. She tells you that she had sex with one past boyfriend before you met her. Suddenly your life is miserable. Make sense? Nope.

Whether someone has had sex in the past or not does not change who they are, get over it people.
Humans are humans, if you don't like it, kill yourself, maybe you will be reborn as one of those worm parasites that lives in the gills of fish and is the only known truly monogamous species of earth.

>> No.6082823

Solution: don't get married.

>> No.6082824

>>6082793
You can either:
A: Find someone who won't make you unhappy or
B: Assume everyone will

And you know, it's fine to have relationships with people. You don't have to tie yourself to them for the rest of your life. That's also optional.

>> No.6082830

>>6082818
Excuse me dear tripfag but what the fuck are you doing in our misogyny thread #33442567?

Most people here are just bitter because girls ignore them or have cheated on them, only a few truly hold these believes and you aren't going to change their mind.

>> No.6082834

>>6082802
but also no fan service and porn

>> No.6082835

The future will be ruled by Islam and the Chinese. Muslims will put women in to burkas and stone them if they have sex out of wedlock, the Chinese will throw women out on the streets if they lose their honor and then the women will be left with no options besides prostitution.

>> No.6082836

>>6082703
Wrong. She only has to sleep with one at a time. Sleep with one, look for a beta that can take care of the baby and her while her body becomes able to produce another offspring. That is the alpha female for you.
But take off that "attractive men" and put "men with good genes". Not all attractive men are alphas, not all alphas are attractive.
And by the way, it's simple logic: since all females will reproduce in their lifespan (providing they don't die early, that is), it's better for them to be attractive for as many males as possible (which requires being faithful), whereas for males what matters is to get as many girls as possible.

>> No.6082841
File: 130 KB, 350x532, 34eec3834df8901b489d730f30a3321fdf54133d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082841

>>6081201

You guys are so fucked up, you'd leave your wife if she was raped? What kind of nonsense is that?!

If someone raped my wife, I assure you that their end would be slow, painful, and satisfying.

>> No.6082843
File: 60 KB, 300x300, aa6c137f1d0fc37417099ab331b5432a264c9ddb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082843

>>6082830
>Most people here are just bitter because girls ignore them or have cheated on them, only a few truly hold these believes and you aren't going to change their mind.

/thread.

>> No.6082846

The woman you love very much was grabbed by a stranger and pulled into an alley way at night. She screamed and he held a knife to her throat, silencing her in fear. ...She asked him to kill her, because she knew you wouldn't forgive her for being weak and *asking* for rape.

She only whimpered as the knife dug into her throat, drawing blood. As the knife began to cut deeper and deeper... she felt the man pull her clothes off. As he thrusted into her, she cried and pushed her neck more against the knife.

She died for you. She didn't want to be unfaithful. But you just called her a whore in the end.

>> No.6082850

This is why Americans love guns.

A culture of honor doesn't work by trust and good will. It works by blowing a person's entire country off the map if he offends you, so others around him will think twice before stepping in your toes.

>> No.6082852

>>6082846

I'm fucking raging after reading that. Goddammit.

>> No.6082855
File: 15 KB, 251x242, tear-grin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082855

ITT: cuckold fetishists

>> No.6082857
File: 1.23 MB, 1119x1750, 1275126416196.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082857

>>6082843

/k/ tripfags unite.

>> No.6082858

>>6082850
Doesn't work when you assume that a few people (Al-Qaeda/feminists) speak for a whole country/gender.

>> No.6082861
File: 23 KB, 266x284, 1280265677398.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082861

>>6082857

>> No.6082862

>>6082858
It's not about justice, it's about fear.

If they offend you, then make them fear you.

>> No.6082866

>>6082818
>You have never discussed this topic before. She tells you that she had sex with one past boyfriend before you met her.
>You have never discussed this topic before.
>You have never discussed this topic before.
>You have never discussed this topic before.
Are you serious?

>> No.6082867

>>6082841
And by 'them' you mean your wife, right? Why would want to go to jail for killing some petty criminals when you can off your wife and make the world a little better? It was her fault in the first place from acting or looking slutty in public. Not to mention the likelihood of her having made up the whole story.

>> No.6082868

>>6082846
True heroine, so pure!
There is a reason why Sakura is a slut and why Kohaku is pure.
It is the mentality.

>> No.6082870

>>6082857
japan + woman + guns = mother fucking operator

well .... reality + woman + gun = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlfTPeOqjLg
the other shoot blank

>> No.6082872

Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

I'd go ballistic and go down in history as one who was not to be fucked with.

>> No.6082874

>>6082818
>You have sex with her after marrying her.
>No blood
>Not a virgin
Are you stupid? There is no consistency to your story.

>> No.6082877

ITT:Marisa trolling newfriends.

>> No.6082881

>>6082852
are you a retard?

>> No.6082882

>>6082872
>I'd go ballistic and go down in history as one who made a fool out of himself.

>> No.6082884
File: 15 KB, 100x100, 1280580138667.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082884

>>6082867
I hope you get into a horrible car accident and you are pinned under your car as you watch the fuel tank leak slowly toward you, and the fuel soaks your clothing, then catches on fire, sending you do a long, painful, miserable death. As you burn alive and inhale the toxic fumes, you will look back on your life, regretting your petty hatred of the opposite sex, regretting having not loved one of your own.

>> No.6082889

>>6082846
Death makes it justifiable. I'd rather mourn a dead, faithful, waifu than have her survive and be reminded of all the cocks she has had in her every time I see her face.

>> No.6082892
File: 31 KB, 343x256, You_mad_grimace.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082892

>>6082884

>> No.6082894
File: 38 KB, 588x338, u mad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082894

>>6082884

>> No.6082896
File: 226 KB, 640x425, 1265213021626.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082896

>>6082867

The world is not CSI Miami or Law and Order SVU. Implying I'd get caught after wiping the fucking scumbag off the planet is insulting.

The asking for it argument is retarded, trite bullshit. And I make a point when I hear it IRL to punch every motherfucker who says it.

None of you motherfuckers are married, anyway. So why bother trying to pretend you even know anything about loving someone outside of a goddamn anime character.

Your misogyny makes me sick, Jesus Christ.

>> No.6082897

>>6082884
You mad, tripfag?

>> No.6082898
File: 62 KB, 834x753, 1280562222856.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082898

>>6082874
>>6082874
>No blood
>Not a virgin
Are you kidding?

That has NOTHING to do with virginity. If you thing having a 100% intact hymen = virnin, and having a broken hymen = not virgin, you are just plain stupid.

Stretching, exercise, bike riding, tampon use, masturbation, vaginal / cervical exams can all tear the hymen. Many women are born with hymens large enough to allow sex without tearing it anyway. Sorry to disappoint you, but that chances of your wife bleeding the first time, even if shes a virgin, are low.

>> No.6082900

>>6082421
>>6082381
>>6082329
who is this referencing?

>> No.6082904
File: 24 KB, 177x171, 1282766333715.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082904

>>6082897
>>6082894
>>6082892
Just disappointed in the human race and society.

>> No.6082905

>>6082896
>None of you motherfuckers are married
Yeah, you know every one of us...
You are just a retarded from /k/ who fails at life, kid.

>> No.6082908

Don't ever get married, even if you plan to spend the rest of your lives together.

The only thing it does is give a woman the power to screw you over for every cent you will ever be worth; it's the gateway to getting child support on a baby fathered by another man and alimony if you leave her.

>> No.6082909

>>6082904
Your views on women are too naive.

>> No.6082910

>>6082904
Use that gun you are so proud of and become a hero then.

>> No.6082911
File: 263 KB, 1280x718, usedgoods.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082911

remember when misogyny threads were good?

Wheres athens when you need him

>> No.6082912

>>6082905

>Implying I'm retarded
>Implying I'm not 25
>Implying you're not a bunch of virgin misogynists who get off on rape fantasy because mommy didn't love you enough.

>> No.6082914

>>6082898
Doesn't matter, she is a retard for not taking care of her purity.
You know if you go back to 100years ago in China, girls suicide if they are raped or are forced to marry if they were caught fucking.
Fuck you western culture for corrupting pure maidens from the east.

>> No.6082915

>>6082905
Meh, i think Marisa its a pretty cool guy he trolls newfriends and doesn't afraid of wasting 10k in a plastic gun.

>> No.6082917

>>6082896
shut up you puss

>> No.6082918

>>6082898
Bike riding? Slut! A proper lady travels by horse-drawn carriage.

>> No.6082919

>>6082867

What if she's just raped because she looks attractive? It doesn't mean she was dressing provocatively.

>> No.6082920

>>6082898
>Stretching, exercise, bike riding, tampon use, masturbation, vaginal / cervical exams can all tear the hymen.
NO IT CAN'T YOU FUCKING STUPID NERD.
Seriously, look for scientific evidence before believing everything you read!

>> No.6082922

>>6082911
Athens switched to being a strawman-oriented conservatroll who accuses everyone different from himself of being socialists.

It's you people's fault for having faith in him to be entertaining instead of just repetitively obnoxious.

>> No.6082923

>>6082896
Actually this thread was about your waifu to begin with. The misogyny came later.
But yeah you sound like a pretty bad dude, I'm sure all the neckbeards are trembling in the corner.

>> No.6082924

>>6082915
>trolls newfriends
You aren't trolling anyone, tripfag in disguise.

>> No.6082926

>>6082912
>Implying I'm implying

>> No.6082928

you're all just jealous because men can't be raped. They love it no matter what.

>> No.6082930
File: 603 KB, 800x1131, 1282436339393.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082930

>>6082918
>horse-drawn carriage.
What if she slips while getting off of it, and her legs stretch wide, tearing her hymen.

Sudeenly.

Slut. SLUT BECAUSE SHE SLIPPED WHILE STEPPING OFF OF THE CARRIAGE.
Pic related to topic, I hope this happens to me sometime in the future.

>> No.6082931

A wannabe-troll claiming success for stirring up misogyny in 4chan is like a kid calling himself a genius for being able to get bees out of their nest by pelting it with rocks.

>> No.6082937

I can believe you guys are actually replying back at Marissa. sure is full of newfriends here.

>> No.6082939

>>6082930
Is gay marriage legal in your state?

>> No.6082941

>>6082937
Sup Marisa?

>> No.6082943
File: 57 KB, 241x271, 1277029928709.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082943

This is a sad thread and you should all feel sad

Stop it /jp/ ;_;

>> No.6082944

>>6081243
You have a wrong 2D then, because those whom I raped in 2D didn't enjoy it.

>> No.6082946
File: 152 KB, 441x483, 1282113706721.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082946

>>6082939
Thankfully, no.

>> No.6082948
File: 78 KB, 468x421, muslim-whysoangry.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082948

1: convert to islam

2: subvert local government

3: behead women who sleep around and the men they sleep with

>> No.6082953
File: 4 KB, 222x211, 1261424466039.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082953

>>6082930
Aren't you a yuri-fag or something?
Wouldn't you need to become the opposite gender first?
Even then marriage for gays is illegal in texas isn't it?
And why do people value marriage so much?

>> No.6082959

>>6082919
Given that rape targets are normally the submissive, weak ones, looks don't really matter. "Normally" being the key word. There's ALWAYS EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE.

>> No.6082960

>>6082953
I don't think you're getting it. I wish to be the Reimu, not the guy.

>> No.6082961

Just add BOOF and this thread will become a /a/ detector.

>> No.6082962
File: 20 KB, 252x400, dont-shoot-yourself-in-the-foot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082962

>>6082946

>> No.6082964

>>6082948
If only there was Islam for atheists...

>> No.6082966

>>6082960
>guy
I think you mean Yukari.

>> No.6082967

I used to think all woman are slut. Then I found out I was wrong. Because they are actually egoistic. And only bearable if you love them.

Not all woman deserve pity. No, sir, no.

>> No.6082969

>>6082953
>And why do people value marriage so much?

People like tradition. Tax benefits. And women like it so they can leave the man and still have him support her.

>> No.6082970

>>6082960
Just wanting to be the little girl doesn't make it so. /jp/ knows that all too well.

>> No.6082971

>>6082966
Yukari sure does have manly hands.

>> No.6082972

>>6082818
>Whether someone has had sex in the past or not does not change who they are, get over it people.
I'm sorry to say this but in women it does, during sex a women produces large amounts of Oxytocin which promotes pair bonding, the more partners a woman has had the less Oxytocin is released during sex.
This causes women that have had sex with more than one man to be more likely to cheat.
Also, semen is addictive to women.

>> No.6082974
File: 195 KB, 480x700, yukari.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082974

>>6082971

>> No.6082975

>>6082948
The problem? If you, a not-currently-but-gonna-be muslem, sleep with non-islam woman, they will cut your penis.

YOUR IDEA, YOUR MOVE. DO IT FAGGOT

>> No.6082977

>>6082971
Wanna go out with me?

>> No.6082981
File: 15 KB, 221x246, Kermit1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082981

Someone explain the appeal of yuri for a male to me.
It's like yaoi for a female right?
So basically yuri-guys want to be female, and yaoi-girls want to be male right?
How the fuck do you end up like this?
You're supposed to like project yourself in porn or something aren't you?

>> No.6082987
File: 80 KB, 451x600, 1281942455463.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6082987

>>6082977
>>6082977
I don't do internet relationships, they never work.


Pic related, Yuuka found the love of her life, married him, and will live happily forever with him and their children.

>> No.6082990

>>6082971
>Yukari sure does have youkai hands.

>> No.6082991

>>6082981
Alot of male men are turned on by lesbians. Not really sure why.

>> No.6082992

>>6082987
It doesn't have to be an internet relationship, baby. I will find you. I WILL find you...

>> No.6082999

>>6082991
>>6082981

Men like to watch women fucking, women like to watch men fucking. Putting them in homosexual situations is just doubling up on the gender you like while removing the gender you don't want to see others from.

>> No.6083000
File: 88 KB, 197x220, Marisa7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6083000

>>6082992

>> No.6083002

>Marisa wants a gay marriage.

Ok, I'm out of this thread.
Reported.

>> No.6083006

Gay housbandos ftw. They can't be sluts.
You can even rape sluts with him!

>> No.6083010
File: 171 KB, 512x384, Marisa_Face.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6083010

>>6083000

>> No.6083018

>>6083006
Hahaha oh wow.

>> No.6083031

ITT we compare animal behavior with the one of supposedly intelligent beings, who can and should control their instincts.

Though I'd agree that most of the humans are dumb trash and /jp/ isn't an exception.

>> No.6083067

>>6083031
Sheep and wolves are just as free to act outside of their instincts as humans are.

The reasons why they don't are the same as for humans; it's not in their own interests.

>> No.6083085

>>6083067
Sheep and wolves aren't sapient.

>> No.6083120

>>6083067
Not really.

>> No.6083127

>>6082981
I hate myself therefore I can't project.

>> No.6083139

>>6083085
It's only a matter of volume; humans' programming contains more code with a greater number of contingency scenarios accounted for.

A machine that doesn't follow its programming is a defective one, simple as that.

>> No.6083182

>>6083139
Humans are programed to use logic and reasoning to adapt to new situations. Basically, there is nothing in our genetic code that tells us how society works. Genetically, we are pre-programmed to live like apes. But out logic and reasoning ability has allowed us to progress far past that base genetic code. We have the ability to determine right from wrong, kind from cruel, etc. Every person is different. We aren't all doomed to follow our genetic coding. I am pre-programed to go out and have sex and produce offspring. Do I? No. I am more selfish than that. I want to find someone who loves me, and devote myself to them while they do the same to me. That is not in my genetic coding. That is something my own brain came up with, along with influences from my environment.

If I listened only to my genetic coding, I'd have at least a few kids already. Humans are programed to ignore genetic coding that is not ideal at the current time.

>> No.6083187

>I want to find someone who loves me, and devote myself to them while they do the same to me.

Enjoy dying alone, neckbeard.

>> No.6083193

>>6082664
>And marrying a virgin is not a must for me. I don't see why it matters much, so long as the person is very faithful to me.

First of all, you're a women, of course virginity wouldn't be important to you.
For men this is the only way they can be 100% sure that their kids are their own.
And no, DNA testing doesn't solve this.
Secondly, someone's past is a good way to know how he/she is going to be in the future. A person who has had several sexual partners is more likely to divorce than someone who hasn't.
http://dspace.uta.edu/bitstream/handle/10106/529/umi-uta-1430.pdf;jsessionid=68BDD1BFECBBDFA8A6230F3
BAD8981D7?sequence=1

>>6082818
>Suddenly your life is miserable. Make sense? Nope.
Yes, it would mean she lied to me about something I find important. I could never trust her again.

>> No.6083197

>>6083182
>We have the ability to determine right from wrong, kind from cruel, etc

Because we invented those concepts.

>> No.6083200

>>6083193
>Yes, it would mean she lied to me about something I find important. I could never trust her again.
But you never asked her, she never told you she was a virgin.

>> No.6083205

>>6083193
>First of all, you're a women, of course virginity wouldn't be important to you.
>For men this is the only way they can be 100% sure that their kids are their own.
I have bad news for you.

>> No.6083210

If I found out later on in life then I'd most certainly stop trusting her, and likely distance myself.

>> No.6083218

>>6083139
Except human mind doesn't function like your ordinary computer with a set of instructions. That's why we haven't created AI yet.
Neural networks are completely different from typical computer programs and even the most complex neural networks can't compare to a human brain.

>> No.6083225

>>6083193
For men, the only 99.9999% way to make sure a child is his own is a paternity test. Who's to say that a woman's first sexual engagement is going to make her pregnant, and that was not some other guy compensating for your impotence?

>>6083139
If that's the case, we've got plenty of defective /jp/ users looking for defective humans. It's a matter of perspective.

>> No.6083227
File: 47 KB, 539x432, homer_facepalm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6083227

Do people seriously think Marisa is female?

>> No.6083233

>>6083225
Didn't you know that when you break a hymen, your penis puts down a flag claiming her uterus as your own? That's why it was so important for the US to get to the moon before the Soviets.

>> No.6083235

>>6083139
>A machine that doesn't follow its programming is a defective one, simple as that.

I've always considered the level of free will and awareness humans have to be a defect.

I for one I am happy to be a defective machine.

>> No.6083237

>>6083227
Only newfriends do.

>> No.6083243

>>6083193
>>6083193
>First of all, you're a women, of course virginity wouldn't be important to you.
I'd prefer someone who is a virgin, or at least has only had 1 or 2 other partners.

Lets face it. Humans will be humans. The chances of finding a partner who is a virgin are very low unless you attend a super conservative christian church or something.

Most of you virgin freaks are all "Oh, I don't want to wait till marriage. Thats too long. She will have to have sex with me before that." But then you break up with her before you get married. YOU are just as much of a problem in making her a "slut" as she is. Don't complain that you will only marry a virgin when you yourself don't want to wait that long for sex.

>> No.6083248

>>6083227
All touhous are female. Have you even played the games you newfag?

>> No.6083253

>>6083197
How can we invent them, if our "programming" doesn't allow us?

>> No.6083262
File: 891 KB, 1000x1400, 488db07aff283a474e1d311e4a306e99411619c5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6083262

>>6083227
I don't want people trying to date me online, or start shitstorms, or have the misogynists talk down to me. So lets just assume that I am male.

>> No.6083265
File: 13 KB, 229x251, 1283534531674s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6083265

>This thread

>> No.6083270

>>6083253
Our programming allows us to use our brain to create new things, working past our programming. Our programming is just a base set of instructions, but out brain is far more capable, and we learn new things constantly. Kind of like a computer that is constantly creating its own programs, and constantly downloading new input data.

>> No.6083276

>>6083200
But I always ask them, I broke up with several girls because they weren't virgins.

>>6083205
It's safe to assume that when your wife has never had sex with anyone but you, your children will be yours.
Or at least the first one, one of the reasons why, historically first born children got twice the inheritance.

>> No.6083279

>>6083253
I wasn't defending the stupid programming argument I just felt like pulling the thread off-track.

>> No.6083285
File: 23 KB, 414x425, 1274185408442.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6083285

>>6083262
Yeah I'm also a girl.

>> No.6083286

>>6083276
Not actually aware of conception rates, are we?

>> No.6083287

>>6083270
>Kind of like a computer that is constantly creating its own programs, and constantly downloading new input data.
too bad most people are only downloading porn.

>> No.6083292

People still fall for the "I'm a girl" thing? Hahaha jesus christ, guys.

>> No.6083295

>>6082972

This is completely false. Going by this logic, the more childbirths a mother goes through, the less attached she is to her children as oxytocin is also released during delivery, breast feeding, etc.

That was crap spewed out by abstinence activists to put the fear of god into people who have sex in high school. Oxytocin isn't even exclusive in females anyways.

>> No.6083297

There are plenty of women on the internet, and on 4chan.

The sad truth is that they behave pretty much the same as men but worse.

>> No.6083301
File: 187 KB, 1000x1000, 1283413794417.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6083301

>>6083292
>>6083285
I just claimed to be a guy.

>> No.6083304

I'm strongly in favor of abstinence-only sex education.

Irresponsible teenagers deserve what they get.

>> No.6083306

>>6082564
>almost raped
>almost slut

>> No.6083309

>If your loving waifu gets raped /jp/, would you leave her?

that's how I met her newb :P

>> No.6083311
File: 47 KB, 630x655, marisa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6083311

>>6083301

>> No.6083317
File: 56 KB, 480x480, 1283462909375.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6083317

>>6083311
i don't get it

>> No.6083327

Depends.

Who raped her?

>> No.6083329

>>6083304
Push for abstinence first, and still discuss safe sex. We don't need even more ignorance.

>>6083276
No it isn't. The hymen is not definitive proof that a woman has/hasn't had sex, nor is the first sexual encounter going to impregnate. And even paternity tests can be faked/bribed/incorrectly done.

>> No.6083332

>>6083309
Best post ITT.

>> No.6083351

>>6083295
>Going by this logic, the more childbirths a mother goes through, the less attached she is to her children as oxytocin is also released during delivery, breast feeding, etc.
No, the oxytocin release during sex drops. Not the oxytocin release during breastfeeding.

>> No.6083356

>>6083301
Durr durr get out of this board, fag. You will never be a girld and your posts are fucking horrible.

>> No.6083405

>>6083351

Yeah, so apparently the people you do it with, the less is produced, but apparently you can have like 5 kids and you'll always have the same amount right?

Like I said, abstinence activists. The research done is far too preliminary in the first place to even make those claims.

>> No.6083435
File: 77 KB, 360x720, 29767_393800819780_677839780_3777855_6833964_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6083435

>>6083356
There we go! Thats the kind of talk I like to hear!

>>6083405
I don't know, I imagine I will become very very attached to the first person I have sex with, but that is probably more related to them being my first kind of this. Sex addicts like to say : "Never have sex with a virgin, they fall in love"

>> No.6083462

>>6083218
iq over 130 here!

we haven't created a.i. yet because most people either lack the skills the wisdom or the money to do it
to think stuff like "oh we humans are so super-special and can't be replaced by anything" only shows stupidity and arrogance

>> No.6083487

>>6083435
So you admit that your attraction is purely physical and depends on how well the person can fuck you? Well, man or woman, at least you're honest.

>> No.6083498

In all honesty I dated a girl for almost a year once. She'd had sex with her father from the age of 8 to about 14. I loved her to death and asked her to marry me. What happened? She told ME that she was impure and didn't want to marry anyone and that she'd wanted to kill herself several times but was always too afraid to die and didn't want to bring someone into the world who would face life like she did.

Then she got married to the next guy she dated.

My conclusion. Women are whores. The time you stop treating us like shit, dumping all your worries and problems on us then running off to some fucking asshole is the time I treat you with respect.

Not all women are whores but the vast majority have proven themselves to be worthless human beings. I will never trust your kind again.

>> No.6083506

Mankind has the capacity to create AI. Mankind also has the capacity to explore other star systems; it's just that in the present day there is nobody with sufficient motivation and resources to make it happen.

We "can" build a mile-high skyscraper, but the cost would be excessively high and it would be much cheaper and more practical to build 4 quarter-mile high skyscrapers instead. IBM has a 5.2GHz processor now, but that doesn't mean your home PC is going to get one just yet.

>> No.6083512

>>6083487
When you give your virginity to someone, not only are you initiating in a physical bonding, you are also giving them part of your mind. Sex is more than just physical attraction and pleasure. Its about love, and sex is just another step in the ladder that goes from a small crush to a deep, life long love. Once I have had sex with them, I will want the relationship to work out more than ever, because, well, I gave my body to them. Whether they are good in bed or not, its like signing a contract with them.

>> No.6083527

>>6081201
I would never leave mai waifu.

>> No.6083529

>>6083462
Yeah, especially your writing shows your iq. Content shows your knowledge of computer science.

>> No.6083535

>>6083529
People with higher IQs tend to have less care factor for social norms, grammar when not necessary, etc. They also are more likely to have social disorders.

>> No.6083541

>>6083435

Women's estrogen enhances the levels of oxytocin during sex like 5 times or something like that, and since oxytocin is the hormone that generally leads us to attachment in ANY sort of relationship, yes, the virgin has a high chance of being attached after sex.

Men also have their oxytocin levels multiply by 5 during sex but they release vasopressin after sex which dampens emotional response, hence why they feel less attachment after sex.

>> No.6083556

>>6083541
>Men also have their oxytocin levels multiply by 5 during sex but they release vasopressin after sex which dampens emotional response, hence why they feel less attachment after sex.
So men are the real sluts.

>> No.6083577

>>6083541

Also continuing from this post, if you have crap load of sex partners, you're probably pretty close to being a sex addict, and like any addiction it takes precedence over everything else so oxytocin doesn't even matter anymore.

>> No.6083590

It's a good thing I never plan on using my dick for other than urinating. Relationships are a bother and I for one enjoy being alone more than being with someone. I'm also wary about sex and deathly afraid of STD's. They seem to be spreading more and more these days.

>> No.6083591

>>6083556
No, that actually makes women the sluts.

>> No.6083594

>>6083556
ohboyherewego.png

>> No.6083597
File: 62 KB, 326x720, 30817_402468684780_677839780_3985644_7951120_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6083597

>>6083591
>Males : Less attached after having sex, more likely to go out and fuck someone else
>Women : Attached after sex, more likely to remain loyal

I fail to see your logic.

>> No.6083604

>>6083535
So are you saying that smart people write like 3rd graders? Using terms out of context and misusing 'your' and 'you're'?

If you are REALLY a female, then you're reinforcing the stereotype that they mostly talk out of their ass about shit they know nothing about.

>> No.6083610

>>6083604
I think what they were trying to say was they they USE grammar when not necessary.

>> No.6083618

>>6083597
>Males: biological factors, thus can't control
>Females: much less biological factors, still cheat on partners and whore themselves.

Considering that Males have a much higher tendency of not being attached after sex and considering the numbers of women cheating compared to then number of men cheating we can conclude that women do it for being sluts overall.

>> No.6083628

I have a great idea guys. I am going to invent a chemical which renders humans incapable of sex through disinterest in it. Basically it will make the entire human race asexual. No attraction, no sex and it will kill any and all libido. There will be no more 'men' or 'women', we'll all just be 'people'. Of course the human race will die out but hey, it will solve the problems associated with the content ITT right?

>> No.6083631
File: 302 KB, 766x926, 1278537937642.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6083631

>>6083618
Males cheat to, and it is socially accepted.

Just because you yourself think that you would not cheat, and you often hear of people who do cheat, don't assume that everyone is the same.

One woman out of 10 cheats, so you assume the other 9 do?

Anyway, I've got to go AFK.

>> No.6083636

>>6083435
You're a virgin Marisa? That's good to hear, I was always worried you were one of those ALPHA AS FUCK assholes like Arc.

>> No.6083638

>>6083610
Then it should have been made clearer.

>> No.6083646

>>6083636
>ALPHA AS FUCK like Arc

Only on the internet though.

>> No.6083652

>>6083618

Well generally it's believed that women start affairs because their oxytocin levels drop if the male is distant and they don't feel loved enough, so they seek the love from another person. Hilariously, it's believed that women don't have sex out of the need to be satisfied sexually but to feel loved. Though there are still woman who do just have sex for pleasure, but those are apparently rare.

>> No.6083653

>>6083636
>ALPHA AS FUCK

I still have not discovered what this is supposed to mean.

>> No.6083663

>>6083653

-Be an asshole
-Fuck a large quantity of women
-Preach that being an asshole is the correct strategy for life
-Mock modest and meek people for being 'pussies'

>> No.6083671

>>6083652
This is actually quite true.
I know that one girl who is labeled slut by everyone and even I can't honestly like her. She has cap childhood, father complex and just wants to be loved. So she sleeps around seeking warmth at the right places.

>> No.6083673

>>6083652
Dear John letters come to mind here.

Girl sits at home in comfort while her man is off in some foreign country sleeping in the mud fearing for his life from some enemy he knows nothing about and it's wife that gets lonely and leaves him stating, "Oh I got lonely boo hoo"

Did she ever stop to think that her man might have gotten lonely and was missing her? No, of course not. Women are selfish.

>> No.6083675

>>6083671
Woah, woah, "wrong places" I mean.

>> No.6083677

>>6083631
Both genders cheat, and both genders look down on each other when that's the subject.

Males - Fucking whore
Females - Worthless jerk

Recent resarches show that women tend to valorize more things such as money, power, etc than men do. I'm not a mysoginist and I don't think all women are like that, but the great majority don't give a fuck about being loyal and stuff, just like the majority of men just want to fuck women and tell his friends "yeah dude, I fucked that bitch".

But if the subject here is gender wars then I'm sure more women tend to not valorize loyalty, purity, etc as much as men do, surprisingly enough.

>> No.6083683

>>6083663
So basically it means 'act like an uncivilized shithead'? No thanks.

>> No.6083699
File: 19 KB, 519x284, 1278448298387.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6083699

>> No.6083711

>>6083663
I know a guy like this where I work. He has at least 4-5 women calling him everyday and whenever he's on the phone with them he is constantly cussing, yelling, calling them bitches, stupid whores etc. When I see him Monday he always has stories to tell about which one(s) he fucked over the weekend. One of them wants to have his child.

I just shake my head at the ignorance on display.

>> No.6083725

>>6083699
Source?

>> No.6083740

>>6083663
And do you know why men act like that? Because women want them to be that way. Then once it hits them in the face that it's only hurting them, they cry to their friends and family before moving on to repeat the cycle again. It's fucking mystifying.

>> No.6083753

>>6083740
>mystifying

That's a woman for you. Frankly, I see them as only something that brings trouble and annoyance. Remain single and be carefree and relaxed. Ah~ Feels good man.

>> No.6083813
File: 23 KB, 300x178, switch-box-man-woman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6083813

>> No.6083906

>>6083636
Yes, I am a virgin. And hopefully I will remain so until I am married, or at least until I am very deeply involved in a very happy and loving relationship. I can't say for sure, because I don't know what will happen, but ideally I would wait until marriage. But, if it is a very happy, loving relationship, and we have been together for some time, I can't say for sure that I won't want to please them and let them please me sexually.

>>6083740
>>6083753
Getting hit is an instant relationship ender. Those girls are just plain stupid.

>> No.6084121

Now some self proclamation...

>age 25-30
>bitches and whores, found out I walled off all my assets to an investment trust.
>got left with a 14 months who just started walk
>lucked out as family is willing to help
>make-do as single parent despite feminist laws puts evil-doer onus on men
>gets called as misogynist on bbs
>Kept on seeing guys that throws girls around like toys getting LOYALTY in return.

It's not only mystifying, it's like reversed logic.

>> No.6084148

>NTR
>292 posts and 50 image replies omitted. Click Reply to view.
Reported.

>> No.6084150

>>6083906
Read better. I didn't mean violence, I meant when they have no choice but to admit that they're just being used. But that still doesn't stop them from seeking out another alpha male who will eventually treat her the same way.
Also, why did you bump this shitty thread?

>> No.6084208
File: 340 KB, 1600x1200, DSC00369_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6084208

>>6083906
>virgin
>girl
>browsing /jp/
>good-tier tripfriend

Does not compute, but here, have my cat.

>> No.6084294

>>6084208
It is a very cute kitty.

>>6084150
Yes, many many many MANY girls are just plain DUMB. Why they like guys like that remains a mystery to me.

>>6084121
I'm very sorry you have had such bad experiences. At least you have your child.

>> No.6084476

Many, many femanons abide in this thread.

>> No.6084511

Why is this thread still alive? Mods, janitors, where are you?

>> No.6085123

>>6084208
Marisa isn't a girl.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action