[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 71 KB, 224x632, 1263439737150.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6042916 No.6042916 [Reply] [Original]

I see that /jp/ is extra shitty today, so I think you can handle one more thread.

If (IF) you could draw, and you had to draw a 4koma (or any-koma, a gag comic, at least) featuring two or more Touhou characters from different houses, what would you make?

Example attached for inspiration.

>> No.6042941

Nothing.

>> No.6042955 [DELETED] 

bump

>> No.6042962
File: 80 KB, 1600x900, Mitori3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mitori and Nitori comic about their daily lives.

>> No.6042966

>>6042962
You have to specify what the comic would be like, not just globally say what you'd make.

>> No.6042973

Kaguya and Utsuho.

Eirin forces Kaguya to work for a while to teach her some responsibility, so she is assigned to help Utsuho with running a nuclear reactor in the former hell. They have to scrounge for bodies and use them as fuel to keep the reactor running. Utsuho's incompetence paired with Kaguya's laziness makes for hilarious hijinks.

>> No.6042982
File: 1.43 MB, 599x600, 9637030.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6042966
>specify what the comic would be like
elaborate please i'm slow.

>> No.6042989

>>6042982
You know, you write down what would happen and would be said in the comic.

>> No.6042991

What happen to the ladder?

>> No.6042999

>>6042991
It stopped at the end of the railing, and Patchouli did not stop, so she's sent flying out the window.

>> No.6043008

/jp/ - The comic

Kaguya, Patchouli, possibly Flan are the typical /jp/ goers. They have wacky hijinx involving social cues they don't get etc. I'm too lazy to think of more stuff at the moment.

>> No.6043019

>>6043008
You forgot Koishi

>> No.6043020

>>6043008
Patchouli is not part of such a group, anon.

>> No.6043022
File: 100 KB, 640x800, 8085995.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6042989
Oh it would basically be a cute girls doing cute things 4koma split into 2 parts Mitori and Nitori.Nitori's friends would be Aya and Momiji(not together) and Mitori's acquaintances would be Parsee and Yuugi(also not together) over time they start to grow and mature.

>> No.6043027

>>6043020
How so? She stays inside reading all day and is no good at physical stuff.

>> No.6043035

>>6043027
The fact that she reads all day means that she knows a lot about any subject, including social interaction. And the way she behaves is pretty normal towards other people.

>> No.6043046

>>6043035
You can't learn social interaction by reading, anon. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

>> No.6043066

>>6043046
Of course you can. Still, if you see her in canon works you'll find out that she has no problems with social interaction at all.

>> No.6043073

>>6043020
>>6043008
Kaguya; A lazy bitch who loves trolling and mooches off on other people without feeling any remorse.

Patchouli; Bad health, very knowledgeable and smart, but seems obsessed with nothing but specific hobbies and don't interact with others unless they come to her.

Flan; Social anxiety disorder, mood-swings, naive; stays away from/has no interest in everything including sex/drugs

Koishi; Autistic and penis-obsessed

tl;dr; we have all the /jp/ stereo-types covered.

>> No.6043074

>>6043035
I'm not sure. I've only seen her talk in PCB sakuya's ending, and even then she only said like 2 sentences, so it might go either way.

>> No.6043089

>>6043066
Same with Kaguya and Flandre. We're talking fanon here, things don't always need to match canon 100%, you autist.

>> No.6043105

>>6043089
Sorry but I don't own a crystal ball to guess that. You call me an autist while you go all defensive about someone who cares about canon. Talk about irony.

>> No.6043119

>>6043105
You're the one saging. It's pretty clear who's the one buttmad.

But we're drifting off. Post what you'd make as a comic or don't post.

>> No.6043128

>>6043119
>saging

Oh boy, looks like we someone new here. Hey suigin, if you are still around paste some sage copypastas in here, I'm not in my computer right now.

>> No.6043138

>>6043128
If you're just going to troll, don't post.

>> No.6043155

>>6043119
You seem to be under the impression that sage affects a thread negatively. This is untrue.

The value of a non-stickied thread is 0. For all intents and purposes, the thread is in equilibrium.

A normal post has a value of +1. At the instant a normal post is submitted, the value of the thread becomes 0+1, and the thread is bumped, breaking equilibrium. However, the thread immediately returns to its previous state of equilibrium, 0.

A sage post has a value of 0. When a sage post is submitted, the value of the thread becomes 0+0, and the thread is not bumped, but remains in equilibrium.

Tl;dr SAGE DOES NOTHING (and you are most likely an idiot)

>> No.6043162

>>6043119
I still laugh at how 4chan doesn't understand what sage means.

If only I knew moon so I wouldn't have to spend time on a board that imports foreign concepts and then DOES IT WRONG all the time.

Using sage as a way to "insult" someone's post or thread is just completely wrong and a retarded misuse of a good feature that is so popular in sites like 2ch and Futaba. Fuck, iichan and 4-ch do it right. It's just 4chan and 4chan's lame knockoffs that fail at using sage.

The true meaning of sage means that YOUR POST isn't worthy enough to bump the thread. It's ironic, because you think that you're insulting others while you're just, in fact, insulting yourself. Yes, sage can be used when posting a derogatory comment in a thread that you don't want to bump, but posting with just the word "sage" accomplishes nothing but contribute to spamming the board. The trend of replying with the name of a tripfag and sage is even worse, as it accomplishes nothing and only serves to increase the e-penis of whoever you're "attacking".

The sage feature was never meant to serve as an implied insult or general disagreement! Why people started using it that way is beyond me. There are plenty of reasons why one would choose not to bump a thread with his reply. For example, bumping threads with stupid one liner replies should be discouraged and those people should be coerced into using sage instead.

I want to use sage, yet I almost never do it on 4chan because people will jump on me thinking I'm insulting their post or something.

>> No.6043158

So nobody's got something CONCRETE down?

>> No.6043163

>>6043162
>>6043155
Glorious exposition comrades.

>> No.6043164

>>6043155
>hurrr let's ignore sage has a negative connotation and is only used when someone does not like the discussion and is thus only posting to troll

>> No.6043165

>>6043138
I still laugh at how 4chan doesn't understand what trolling means.

If people lurked more I wouldn't have to spend time on a board that fucks up the meaning of words and then DOES IT WRONG all the time.

Thinking you "trolled" a person just by making it believe a lie is just completely wrong and a retarded misuse of term that is used to describe people who literally try to make you angry just by insulting you or your tastes. in others forums they do it right. It's just 4chan and 4chan's lame knockoffs that fail at knowing the meaning of trolling.

The true meaning of trolling means YOU posted something intentionally enraging (Personal opinions don't count) to get somebody incredibly mad and respond seriously to your post. If a person tells you to "Fuck off" or similar things, it doesn't mean he got trolled, it means your trolling attempt was so lame you should just stop trying. Trying to use "U mad" and other similar memes is just a pathetic attempt of covering your hurt ass (Because you are obviously hurt that your troll didn't work and you are trying to save face).

Trolling never meant to be funny, or annoying, or cool, or anything. Only huge nerds with no lives or girlfriends try to get off to people getting mad on the internet. It's like they are admitting their own insecurities and loneliness.

I want to use sarcasm, yet I almost never do it on 4chan because people will jump on me thinking I'm trolling or something.

>> No.6043168

>>6043162
We're not in Japan, no matter how much you wish you were. Saging is an insult on 4chan. Deal with it.

>> No.6043169

>>6043164
imagine being in a room full of people who like sticking spoons inside their ears
you tell them spoons aren't for that, they are just for eating
and then all of them try to be badass rebels and stick another spoon inside their ears and start arguing with you about how spoons are useful when you stick them in your ears

that's the same case we have here

>> No.6043170

>>6043168
imagine being in a room full of people who like sticking spoons inside their ears
you tell them spoons aren't for that, they are just for eating
and then all of them try to be badass rebels and stick another spoon inside their ears and start arguing with you about how spoons are useful when you stick them in your ears
that's the same case we have here

This thread can now continue as it was planned

I'd make a 4koma of ORT and Flandre being retarded, moe and breaking everything

>> No.6043171

>>6043165
Posting when using sage means you don't value the discussion, since you don't want to see it bumped to the front page. So if you are posting in a discussion you don't care about, why would that be? My only logical conclusion is then that you are posting just to troll. If you don't care about the discussion, you would just not post.

>> No.6043175

>>6043168
Not if you say "polite sage"

>> No.6043179

Star Sapphire and Kaguya agree to switch places for a month, with Eirin preparing a drug to give Kaguya functional wings. Hilarity ensues.

>> No.6043180

>>6043138
No, I'll post some more. But I'll write some shit down so you don't whine that much.

My comic would feature mainly Alice and Marisa competing against each other to see who can make the best magical potion / magic for X situation. It's a easy way to work with many other characters. The "special guest" character would have a problem and Alice and Marisa would try to solve it on their own way, but such attempts would usually fail or not attend correctly the objective.

Oh and thanks Suigin.

>> No.6043184

>>6043171
No, it means it's off topic and shouldn't be bumped up, at least for me.

Also, I have noko+sage on at all times.

>> No.6043192

Well if I was to make one...It would be about Sakuya, Youmu and Sanae. I have no idea what it would be about though, so I'll get back to you on that.

>> No.6043189

>>6043184
This thread is about Touhou, it is not off-topic.

>> No.6043205

I've had this idea for some time.

My friend was playing Touhou Labyrinth and while explaining the game mechanics to me we started discussing where the characters that are not in your party are staying during the time you're on your quest.

It turned out that they're all staying in the Scarlet Devil Mansion; all of them. At the same time.

I couldn't help but get all sorts of ideas seeing as there would be characters that never usually meet or interact much/at all now living in the same house. The Scarlet Devil Mansion is big alright, but still; imagine the queues to the bathroom in the morning.

If I had the time/skill I would do a comic myself but I don't think I'll ever get to it.

>> No.6043218

>>6043171
>Posting when using sage means you don't value the discussion
No it doesn't. There's 15 pages, the thread isn't going to die instantly just because it's not being bumped every 2 minutes. People should learn not to fight so much over front-page real estate, that would soothe a lot of the tensions around here.

>> No.6043231

>>6043170

Actually, it's more like being in a room where people who have no need for eating with spoons stick them in their ears as a gesture of contempt. They have found a new use for spoons and disregarded the old one.

The person who insists that the spoons only be used for the thing they were originally designed for in a completely different community, and doesn't appreciate that in this community, sticking spoons in one's ears has become an act of communication, will sound like one of those faggots who bitches about people using the word "gay" to mean "homosexual" and insists that it means "happy".

>> No.6043246

>>6043205
That's actually a neat idea. I think one of the ones placing touhous into ordinary social circumstances would be interesting.

>> No.6043274
File: 249 KB, 750x1000, Another_Dream_Issue_5B_-_056.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6042916
WHAT HAVE I DONE?

>> No.6043288

If all else fails I'm going to be nicking jokes from comics I read.

You'll laugh at them, and you'll never know I actually stole them from a local comic that doesn't exist in English. I will be loved and called witty for things other people thought up. Such is the nature of my deceit.

>> No.6043291
File: 43 KB, 318x238, coolguy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>6043274
i like it

>> No.6043295

By the way, why are people who make walfas comics never funny?

>> No.6043299

>>6043274
I like the jokes but the artstyle is strange

>> No.6043413 [DELETED] 

bump

>> No.6043648

I am going to bed now. I will be thinking of funny comics when I am in bed. I expect this thread to be filled to the brim with ideas for funny comics tomorrow. Make me proud, chay pee!

>> No.6046786

bump

>> No.6046853

Aside from a blatant bkub rip-off, I'd like a comic set in the modern world with slightly Western Humor. And by that, I mean their characterization is more crude and/or wacky. Honestly, I'd just want to see Rumia act like Mindy from Animaniacs, constantly pestering and enraging others with her innocent curiosity.

Also, Reimu would have to be completely lethargic, yet ill-tempered, always wearing the same face because she's too lazy and irritated all the time. She'd be the foil to Rumia, because she is without patience and would physical drive her off.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action