[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 28 KB, 289x350, 3576892599_2b7cc3c75e_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6036756 No.6036756[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I recently experienced meeting a man that had an autistic son. The boy could not bring himself to go near anyone's loving pets. Cats, dogs, hamsters, nothing! So odd! Our pets are virtually innocent compared to people. And he had other strange habits too, but could mostly carry on a normal conversation. He likes baseball, DragonballZ, XBOX LIVE, Sherlock Holmes, Marvel Comics, and Jessica Alba. A normal kid. I think he could get rid of this autism.

I watched his behavior and the father's behavior over a couple days and concluded that autism is nothing more than lame parenting. His father never responded to the strange behavior and acted as if it never happened. I saw the kid act in ways I recall acting as a kid towards my father, only my father whipped my ass with a belt, made me do push ups, run laps, and clean his guns, when I acted inappropriately. This definitely decreased my unusual habits and behavior effectively. I'm thinking, this kid could be helped by nothing more than a drill instructor. Some one who takes no shit.

When I went through basic training, I saw some of the weakest, most misbehaved, mentally ill, hygiene deficient, rednecked, backwoods men on the farm in exsistence. And they got put right and could function. That type of experience killed most of the odd ADD, OCD, and my own little world type behavior I suffered from.

I feel slightly autistic still. But have reclaimed my life through the positive reinforcement of physical violence and military discipline.

I say boot camp for our autistic brothers and sisters. It will save most of them. Those it does not save I think can be properly diagnosed with some mental illness. Do girls even have autism? Have never heard of a girl with it. Interesting. Explain that.

>> No.6036763

Kill your world.

>> No.6036764

I don't know, the last time a group of derping people were put in a camp a war started.

>> No.6036771
File: 108 KB, 720x480, kupo story bro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Autism and ADD

>> No.6036781

>>6036756
i say: welfare cut-back for trolls

>> No.6036787

>>6036756
Makes sense, but when people have autism, parents usually think that it can't be helped and let them live in their house their entire life. They then end up browsing /jp/ till they die. Also OP, I bet you still obsess over things that don't matter.

>> No.6036833

>>6036787
If it saves lives, it saves lives.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action