[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 8 KB, 107x150, ilmeeni.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6031778 No.6031778[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I went to a doctor today and he diagnosed my with assburgers syndrome. I laughed at his face.

Pic has my face in that situation.

>> No.6031785

Most young girls feel the need to mastyrbate and have orgasms to make the urge for sex subside. My sister was constantly horny"

"I spent many summers growing up at nudist resorts in many parts of the world. I was looked at by adult men when I was in my teens and it was very innocent. Nothing more than looking and talking. I did however see my sister getting looked at when she began to develop. She was about 12 and we slept in the same bed when I noticed her masturbating in the morning while she thought I was asleep. She just looked sleepy at the ceiling with her mouth open until her head lifted off the bed as she climaxed. It was cute. Then I began to see her doing it while sitting at the bench area outside the showers in the morning. They were large tables with bench seats connected. Anyone sitting at the table in front of us could see under ours but I dont think she understood that. When she did this she was in a trance just staring into space with her mouth open. I watched from right next to her and her legs were wide open and she was rubbing her index finger up and down over her clitoris. I noticed a man at the table in front of us watching and became aroused myself. The man had an erection which was easy to see under his table and my sister even closed her eyes as she got close to orgasm. The man was watching very intently and she pushed her finger and held it on her privates and panted as she climaxed. As with boys, girls become very horny during puberty and also lack common sence. I saw men watch her do this dozens of times that summer and by next summer, she stopped."

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action