[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 193 KB, 800x700, f2d0a3038271ea9c1f2196b992eaa930.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
6005604 No.6005604 [Reply] [Original]

Hinanai Tenshi - Daughter of Bhâvagra
Bhavagra = Bhuddism: The highest level(Agra) of Existence(Bhâva)
Translation taken from various books.

How is it possible to be the daughter of a religious ideal?
Discuss!

>> No.6005610

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l-nK8Rk6Fo

She see's him through a child's mind and her name is Chiko.

>> No.6005615
File: 28 KB, 480x360, ass off.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i`ll show you Mc Donalds

>> No.6005619

Don't take it literally.

>> No.6005627

Seen through a child's mind, Bhavagra is nothing else then a pretty boring death.
Be honest.
Having nothing in this world to give you joy or pain is like dying.
And the daughter of death has slightly different abilitys, doesn't she?

>> No.6005665

Can't you even read what, I assume, you copy and pasted?
>Bhuddism: The highest level(Agra) of Existence(Bhâva)
>The highest level(Agra) of Existence(Bhâva)
>heaven
>Hinanai Tenshi - Daughter of Heaven

>> No.6005881

Bhâvagra == spend your entire (long) life doing nothing but enjoying yourself. Combine all the things you have and love, the things you want but can't have, and the things you dream of that can't be. Then imagine yourself having a very long life doing nothing but living it up with these things. God realm.

It's not just enjoying things prescribed under Buddhism. It's enjoying what you want, I'd assert this because Buddhism states that people naturally fall from the higher levels back down to middle ones due to indulgence in these things. Good humans go to one of several heavens, and those in high places will come back down in rebirth after living a gigantic continuous orgasm for a lifetime.

My personal theory: Buddhism says you will...

Be reborn in harshest hell: born in the poorest parts of Africa, live a short horrible life that seems like an eternity due to constant misery and horror.

Be reborn in a petty hell: born in a war-torn 3rd world country in which the only sights to see are muder, rape, and injustice of all kinds.

Be reborn in underworld: born in an extremely rural area where there's nothing to do but stare off into the infinite distance until you see the back of your own head.

Be reborn in the human world: born in USA or China as a common labor peon, through hard work you can become a cubicle peon instead.

Be reborn in low heaven: born in a wealthy and progressive European country where laziness will get you a comfortable life and hard work will get you the luxuries of your choice - limited only by your motivation.

Be reborn in highest heaven: born in a developed economy in the upper 0.1%. Live in luxury from birth, retain it until death whether you work hard or not. Being benevolent with your money will see you reborn in the human world from your excesses, being a robber-baron will send you hell.

>> No.6005895

>>6005881
exponential population growth was here, reincarnation is a hoax

>> No.6005903

>>6005881
The point is to sever the eternal circle of resurrection, not live a wealthier life. Wealthy life not necessary will make you happy, you can be happy not living in USA too, duh.

>> No.6005913

>>6005903
Buddhism states that those virtuous in life will be reborn in a higher state of being. In other words, instead of earth -> hell -> earth -> underworld -> earth it can be earth -> heaven -> earth -> heaven -> nirvana.

>> No.6005925
File: 29 KB, 500x600, 45edb9408e4254626cee9ed7a9c847c5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

FUCKING CELESTIALS HOW DO THEY WORK

>> No.6005929

>>6005913
Yes, but nirvana means to reach the higher world, enlightenment and thus sever the circle of resurrection on earth, because life on earth brings suffering no matter how and where you live.

>> No.6005949
File: 3 KB, 300x57, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_realms

>> No.6006130

>>6005895
earth is not the only world in this cosmology
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhist_cosmology#Sahasra_cosmology

captcha: The manchu

>> No.6006337

I don't know, I don't give shit about shitty characters.

Stupid fuck.

>> No.6006365

>>6006337
You still give enough to post, don't you?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action