[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 1.00 MB, 1920x1200, Reimuism.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5976906 No.5976906 [Reply] [Original]

Update for August 19, 2010.

-Title has been permanently changed to Touhou Puppet Play: Strangers in a Mystical Wonderland

-The original plots and characters of the rom hacks are not being translated to this version. Three new characters will be used and the new plot, while similar to the hacks, is unrelated. More details on the characters will be presented when concept art of them is available.

-Almost all touhou characters will be represented in this game. PC-98, SSiB, PoFV, SWR, UNL, Double Spoiler, and Fairy Wars included. We aren't playing favorites with characters, and most of them will play significant parts in the plot.

-The game is confirmed to use 3D graphics when it enters into production.

-Full motion animation is also confirmed for cutscenes.

-Gensokyo will be represented in full. All locations from the games will be featured. The player can visit every location.

-The stadium system will be available after completing the main story, following the stadium system of Pokemon Stadium 2.

-The item system will be reserved for the most part, but aesthetic changes will be made.

-There will be character fights. If you want to know which are available now, email me at the above address.

Currently we're discussing what item changes and what fights should be put in. If you have any suggestions, post away.

Let there be discussion.

>> No.5976915

*Field was too long for this part*

-Puppet-specific changes
-Puppets now have six move slots.
-HMs are eliminated. They've been replaced with an ability system that does not hamper the move set.
-At level intervals of five, a specific statistic can be increased greatly. Accompanying the statistic increase is a move that is related to the statistic being increased.
-"Leader Fights" have been changed to character fights. The touhou character being fought directly fights the player's puppets.
-Move set has been revised to fit within danmaku conventions.

-Multiplayer functions will be the simple PvP and trading unless popular demand wants more.

>> No.5977026

bump

>> No.5977371

too bad it will never see the light of day.

>> No.5978618

Bump

>> No.5978630

This seems popular

>> No.5978638

I would totally play it. If it ever gets made. Which it won't. A shame. I wish there were actually people who had no life who could make these sweet games see the light of day.

>> No.5978643

pooshlmer is that way.

>> No.5978646

>>5978638

Hey, I just started this year. It'll get made. Give it time.

And thanks for the support. Glad to see people want to see it made.

>> No.5978705
File: 703 KB, 675x956, hug.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5978646
Good luck with the project!

>> No.5978731

I'll look forward to this because I like Touhou and Pokemon Stadium 2 was fucking awesome. I dont have anything to contribute though other than a bump.

>> No.5978859

bump

>> No.5978912

Is any part of this done yet?

>> No.5978929

I bet you'll get a lot more feedback and response if there's at least some pictures or a website.

>> No.5978948

>>5978929

Concept art is coming REAL soon, and I'm an extremely poor Neet, so website funding's out of the question until I can get a steady job.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action