[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 44 KB, 506x599, poketeto.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5950632 No.5950632 [Reply] [Original]

Teto thread.

>> No.5950640

More like drills thread.Not every drill is worthy to be Teto.

>> No.5950643

oh right I forgot to go to /vp/ this weekend and see if pokemon sunday told anythign interesting.

>> No.5950682

My fascination with Teto-san in her entirety will never cease. She is one of the most interesting and attractive characters I have ever encountered. If I don't know what to listen to, I can always fallback on some of Teto-san's songs. If I have no fresh material to masturbate to, Teto-san will always arouse me. Do you understand what I'm getting at here? Withou Teto-san, my life would be somewhat worse than it is now. Most nights my dreams have atleast one instance of Teto-san in them. She's become ingrained, entwined within my mind. Atleast once a day I spend a half hour looking at pictures of her while searching pixiv for new fanart of her to add to my collection. My favorites pictures of her are the ones of her smiling face, or her panties, or her blushing face, her surprised face, or her mocking face. Basically anything with Teto-san is one of my favorite images. For me, my daily teatime doubles as Teto-san time. I always listen to some of her slower songs while sipping on some tea. It's very relaxing. You should try it some time.

Also, does anyone else have such a fascination with Teto-san? I never actually noticed how much she was in my life and how much I liked her until recently. But it's normal, since it's Teto-san. It's only normal to love her this much.

>> No.5950713 [SPOILER] 
File: 72 KB, 171x296, teto kasane.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5950743

>>5950713
Fuck you man. You're always there, posting that fucking image in Teto-san threads but never contributing or anything. Yes I am mad.

>> No.5950764
File: 36 KB, 600x600, MP_TETO.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action