[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 273 KB, 500x738, 9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5950374 No.5950374 [Reply] [Original]

So /jp/ I was thinking, you know how in hentai, once you make a girl cum she will suddenly grow attached to you? Does that work in real life? I’ve always thought people are not that easy to manipulate but you do see all the normalfags talk about how once you bed a girl you work is basically done, you’ve tamed her.

Doesn’t that mean if I actually spot a waifu-ish girl, if I can tenderly love her, even using underhanded methods like getting her drunk and shit. In the morning she’ll wake up and be all puppy eyed and “will you take responsibility?”

>> No.5950405

>>5950374
>Hey guise, does this thing I saw in hentai work in real life?

You should consider reviewing your state of mind if you are making a serious inquiry here

There's no doubt that if you make a girl cum, she'll be more amenable to you, but it really, really, really, reallyreallyREALLY depends on context and who you're dealing with. Are you dealing with some slut that sleeps around and just sticks with whichever man satisfies her needs the most? Probably. If you get some ordinarily reserved girl piss-drunk and she wakes up the next day wondering who the fuck she slept with? Probably not

>> No.5950403

Uhh.

No.

>> No.5950414

Girls do not work that way.

>> No.5950501

On a better note, what is the name of that doujin up there?

>> No.5950508

The idea wouldn't come to the artist if it had no base in reality.

>> No.5950537

>>5950501
Acting on Instinct

>> No.5950558

>>5950501
See
>>5950537

But it's not fapfiction, it's just comedy featuring Reimu and Rinnosuke going around raping touhous

>> No.5950570

>>5950374
IRL women separate sex from love. That means that if you fuck one, the next morning she'll just dress up and leave without even saying goodbye. Of course you'll never see her again.

tl;dr : stick to 2D or you will be disappointed.

>> No.5950576

>>5950405
Reported for not using greentext properly.

>> No.5950607

>>5950374
Yes and no, orgasms release certain chemicals that make women more attached to the person giving them these orgasms but it's not as powerful as hentai makes it out to be.
Secondly semen is addictive to women, so cuming inside of her also makes her more likely to come back for more but not necessarily so as any man can supply her with her next fix.

>> No.5950874

>Secondly semen is addictive to women

Actually I've heard about that, it's true semen is actually an anti-depressant and cumming inside makes her happy.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn2457-semen-acts-as-an-antidepressant.html

>> No.5950940

>>5950874
Oh lord, what?

>> No.5950956
File: 111 KB, 600x746, 1279232542416.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5950874
I wonder if drinking my own semen will cure my depression.

>> No.5950979

Eromanga = Overly optimistic
/jp/ = Overly pessimistic

If something like that happened though, she either liked you already, is a huge slut, is the kind that thinks sex = love, was trying to get pregnant, or has stockholm syndrome.

>> No.5950992

>>5950414
truth is girl do not work at all just fuck them that's my best advice

>> No.5951000

>>5950607
>>semen is addictive to women
no. just no.

>> No.5951638

>>5950374
>Does that work in real life?
Most likely no way near the way you may think.

But sex does mess with the "attatchement" center of the brain, on both male and female.
But context is what's important here.
If she already has some feelings towards you they may be enhanced.
If she dislikes/hates you, you may be shut outside of her heart forever being hated.

This doesn't work much at all on people who sleep around though, they have already messed up that system, and thus sex doesn't "bind" them as much emotionally.

Something to do with hormones or something I believe, and the image connected to whatever it is that's turning you on.
Upon orgasm it apperently spurts flows through your brain/body and somehow imprinpts the picture of whoever you had sex with into your brain.

Studies also show that masturbation for some reason barely has any effect, last time I checked people weren't too wise on what differs, but among the first theories that rose it's simply that subcounciously people know they aren't having sex even if they have a vivid imagination and tries to simulate it, apperantly it may not be enough for the brain to connect it all to something subcounciously defined as a "real person".

Though I wonder if not Virtual Reality will be convincing enough when good AR is developed.

>> No.5951652

>>5951638
>AR
Meant VR (Virtual Reality)

>> No.5951773

At very least, it could be said that from an evolutionary standpoint, women who get attached to men who cum inside them have a much bigger chance of their genes surviving in this world than women who don't, considering it was pretty much vital for the survival of the child to make the father stick around and take care of it, until welfare for single mothers was implemented. But extreme social conditioning encouraging reckless sexual intercourse with a large amount of people and no regard for any lasting consequences have a decent chance of overriding it. Or else, women would never cheat on men.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action