[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 120 KB, 714x757, 12.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
594198 No.594198 [Reply] [Original]

The team were still talking excitably, congratulating one another on their win. Off to the side, the basketball club left through one of the large double doors, still unsure of where they had gone wrong. An elated Tomoya looked across at Kyou nearby. With a basketball ball under her arm, and another by her foot, she had a half cocked smile and satisfied look on her face as she watched the other team leave.
"She thinks she won the game for us," Tomoya thought.
With a sly grin on his face, he walked past behind her and slapped her on the ass.
"Good hussle kid." He said. He burst out laughing and ducked just in time to see a ball rocket past his head and ricochet off the opposite wall. Still laughing he turned to see a second ball suddenly fill his field of vision and felt his head snap back as it collided.
"What the hell?!" he yelled holding his forehead.
"Ha! Nice kick Kyou!" called Sunohara, pleased it wasn't his head.
"Hmph!" Kyou smirked and turned, facing away.
"Enough fooling around!" called the referee. Tomoya and Kyou turned their heads, "You two can pack this stuff up!"

>> No.594201
File: 41 KB, 360x520, 1210432384921.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kyou closed her eyes and let out an exasperated sigh, "This is your fault Tomoya,"
"What?!"
"Heh we'll go ahead then to the cafeteria and get you guys something. We have to celebrate our victory!" called Sunohara. He was beaming as he left with Nagisa, Ryou, and Kotomi, moreso due to the company he was in rather than the victory itself.
"See you there!" called out Nagisa. Most of the spectators had already left, and soon the courts were empty with just Tomoya and Kyou collecting the game's equipment. Tomoya's vision had cleared. He looked across and noticed Kyou slightly blushing as she went and collected the stray balls.
"Embarrassing me, in front of everyone," she said not looking at him, she didnt sound mad though.
"If I didnt do something the wind wouldve changed, and you wouldve been stuck with that smug face,"
Kyou spun around with a vicious look on her face and cocked her arm to peg the ball again. Tomoya put his hands up to shield it. She didnt throw it.
"Hurry up and get those score plates over there," she said as she lowered her arm and resumed placing the balls in a net bag. Tomoya noticed she was smiling. He realised they both were, they were exhilerated and on a high with their victory.

>> No.594208

With the basketballs and score plates bundled in their arms, they walked outside onto the soccer field. Sunlight painted the grass a vibrant green. It was a warm day with only a few broken clouds in an otherwise deep blue sky.
"Today was alot of fun, Im kinda sad that the game's over," Kyou said.
"Me too, I'd forgotten how much fun I had playing basketball. It felt good to be on the court again."
"See, I told you we'd win. We were great today,"
"You scored most of our points, Ive never seen anyone who could sink so many consecutive three pointers."
"Mm hmm!" She beamed and nodded, "But you did all the running around though, all I had to do was throw the ball."
"We made a pretty good team didnt we?"
"Yup! We did!" Tomoya glanced sideways at Kyou. She walked closely by his side. The sun caught and shone in her hair, and sparkled from tiny beads of sweat on her skin. Some of her fringe was wet and matted to her forehead, and her lace ribbon fluttered in the breeze. Her face was still flushed from the game, her cheeks a radiant pink. She appeared content with the last remark. Tomoya looked forward and thought again how much fun the basketball game was with her and Sunohara.
"I guess I've got some great friends, really," he thought.

>> No.594210
File: 76 KB, 630x962, 1210432479014.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

They reached the shed behind the courts nearby the corner of the soccer field. Tomoya grabbed the doorhandle. The door sat crooked in its frame, so as to close and open it, he had to apply alot of force. He yanked hard freeing it. Holding it open, Kyou let herself in before him. He then followed her inside. He let go of the door as he entered, letting it swing back. With a clang the metal door wedged itself closed again. It was dark in the storeroom, only a dusty window on the back wall to their left providing a rectangle of light on the gym horse immediately below it. Everything else was a shade of brown in the dim light. Shelves were on 2 of the walls, the one behind them and the one on the opposite wall in front of them. The wall with a window held no shelves and simply had gym mats and other appratus, with a pair of high jump matresses in the corner nearest to them. A garage door took up most of the fourth wall on their right. As their eyes adjusted to the darkness Kyou placed the basketballs on the shelf next to some volley balls. Tomoya walked past her and threw the score plates roughly on their respective shelf on the opposite side if the room. The room smelt of vinyl gym mats and leather baseball gloves. He turned and saw Kyou leaning against the shelves besides the doorway. He thought he caught her looking at him, but she quickly averted her eyes to the side. She stayed where she was, looking down.

>> No.594217

"Whats the matter?" asked Tomoya.
"Tomoya...uh...I was wondering... do you miss being the the same class together?" She asked, not looking up.
"Sure, I guess, but you come and annoy me and Sunohara during class breaks anyway so its still kinda the same as being in the same class."
She looked up and made a pitiful face at him. She remained where she was and looked down again. She frowned. It was like his comment had thrown her of course, her eyebrows furrowed on her thoughtful face. She was looking through the ground, thinking about her next words. Confused, Tomoya didnt move from his place on the opposite side of the room and waited.
"Well, anyway, I miss 2nd year. We used to hang out alot more back then." She said finally.
Tomoya thought for a second. "Things havent changed much since then, we're still good friends right?" he said.
Kyou looked up at him when he said the last remark.
"....," she looked down again, she looked unsure of herself.
Tomoya didnt understand. "What....do you miss about it?"
A surprised look flashed on Kyou's face. She quickly raised her hand and waved it, breaking into a nervous laugh.
"Ahahaha! Nevermind, its nothing. Come on, lets go."
"Ok," Tomoya said.

>> No.594221

She always has these weird moments he thought to himself. He could remember a few from earlier this year, asking him questions about which girls he liked. He walked across the room towards her and the door. Kyou put her shoulder into the door and with a bang it gave way and swung outward, hitting the outside wall. The incoming sunlight painted her hair its lustrous purple colour. Tomoya couldnt help but admire Kyou's hair. Kyou stopped in the doorway and after a few seconds took in a big breathe.
"Kyou?"
"Umm..well.....about what you said before," Kyou said as she held the doorframe, "well... what I miss...," she turned to face him, her fingers trailing down the side of the doorway.
"Is being around y.." The door slammed on her hand.

>> No.594225
File: 489 KB, 640x480, 1210432567125.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.594229
File: 489 KB, 640x480, 1210432609675.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Ah!" She yelled as pulled her fingers free from the jam, the door ajar and shaking.
"Kyou! are you alright?!"
"Damnit that hurt!"
She grimaced and inhaled sharply through her gritted teeth as she held her fingers.
"Show me a look, quick." Tomoya grabbed her hand from her and ran his fingers over hers, inspecting them. The door sat ajar, allowing a linear shard of golden light into the room, passing between them over their hands. He held her fingers close, trying to make out any injuries she may have sustained. They were bruised on the knuckles near the fingertips, and small blue roses were appearing beneath the nails of the middle three fingers. He thought the bruises didnt look severe though. Tomoya suddenly realised what he was doing and looked up at Kyou. Dust twirled and twinkled within the beam of light between them. She was staring back up at him. He was lost for a few seconds in the deep hue of her eyes. She slowly leant in towards him with her mouth slightly open, looking into his eyes. He felt her soft breath on his mouth. Tomoya hadn't anticipated any of this. Shocked, he turned away quickly trying to regain his thoughts. "What the hell just happened? What was that? Did Kyou just..."

>> No.594231
File: 35 KB, 640x480, 1210432631765.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Oh! I uhh.." Kyou had quickly turned away as well, facing the other way to Tomoya. She was silent for a while and blushing furiously.
"Tomoya, I....I don’t know what..." she forced a nervous laugh.
Tomoya looked back at her, astonished. Is this Kyou? Is this really Kyou? He had never seen her like that before - the look she had in her eyes as she tilted her face towards him just earlier. Her looking unsure of herself, gentle, - fragile even. He hadn’t seen this side of her before, but had he seen glimpses of it in the past? Why did this happen so suddenly? Why was he taken aback by it? Why did Kyou do that? He looked away again and thought. Her weird conversations; now that he thought about it she sometimes did hesitate during them, and the questions did seem to be leading somewhere but they’d always be cut short by a comment or an interruption. Was she trying to tell him something even back then? Is the way she acted then and now linked? What is she thinking? Why did she do that? His mind was going a thousand miles an hour.

>> No.594241

Perhaps he didnt want to look at her this way before for fear of losing a friend. "Sorry," came a soft voice from next to him. He snapped out of it and looked to see Kyou still looking away from him, her head turned to the side. Tears had welled in her eyes and he saw her mouth shiver. She had thought she had done something terrible. "Please....I dont want to lose you as a friend," she murmured, holding back her tears. Tomoya couldnt take it anymore and turned her towards him by her chin. Again, the hue of her eyes. He'd never been able to appreciate them up close. He couldnt help but study her for a moment, she was so beautiful.
"Kyou" he said, he closed his eyes and leant in and kissed her mouth. Her lips were soft like rose petals. He brought his arms around her and pulled her close. She remained as she was for a while, her mouth locked with his. Tomoya felt her melt in his embrace, relaxing, feeling her breath on his cheek as she exhaled through her nose. He broke away.

>> No.594237

"I...I must have lost my balance...ive uh....been feeling a bit uh...light headed lately, ahahaha." she said. By this stage Tomoya wasnt listening. It had hit him like a sledgehammer, everything finally made sense. Her missing being in second year, visiting him everyday during class breaks, freely volunteering for the basketball match, her interest in his relationships, her asking him favours and inviting him to lunch as thanks, it was all because she likes him. "Kyou likes me,” his mind repeated. He glanced back at her. He had never considered Kyou as a possible lover. Sure, he and Sunohara would joke about it, but they never really considered it outside of a joke. Now that he thought about it though, he realised he always felt at ease around her, she was always good fun to be with, she was popular, a fantastic cook, and highly attractive. Considering all her attributes anew and in this new context, Kyou, standing in front of him right now, was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He glanced away thinking.

>> No.594247

Perhaps he didnt want to look at her this way before for fear of losing a friend.
"Sorry," came a soft voice from next to him. He snapped out of it and looked to see Kyou still looking away from him, her head turned to the side. Tears had welled in her eyes and he saw her mouth shiver. She had thought she had done something terrible. "Please....I dont want to lose you as a friend," she murmured, holding back her tears. Tomoya couldnt take it anymore and turned her towards him by her chin. Again, the hue of her eyes. He'd never been able to appreciate them up close. He couldnt help but study her for a moment, she was so beautiful.
"Kyou" he said, he closed his eyes and leant in and kissed her mouth. Her lips were soft like rose petals. He brought his arms around her and pulled her close. She remained as she was for a while, her mouth locked with his. Tomoya felt her melt in his embrace, relaxing, feeling her breath on his cheek as she exhaled through her nose. He broke away.

>> No.594249

"Kyou..." he repeated, staring at her. She stared back, transfixed, then suddenly looked away blushing.
"Tomoya, ahaha, you shouldnt take advantage of a girl like that!"
"Kyou, I like you."
She turned back again and studied his face.
"You...do..?" she murmured,
"Im sorry I turned away before, you kind of surprised me, I.... I guess Im oblivious when it comes to girls, huh?"
Kyou's face broke into a relieved and brilliant smile,
"Tomoya..." She closed her eyes and tilted her head towards him, her mouth relaxed and expecting. He met her lips and kissed her again. This time she began reciprocating his kiss ten fold, passionately kissing him back. She pulled herself into his body.With her so close, the smells of the storeroom dissappeared and he was overcome by her. Tomoya was bathed in Kyou's scent. He could smell the floral conditioner in her hair, the girls-room smell of her clothes, and the salty tinge of her sweat from the game. She smelt so good. A few drops of sweat trickled from her fringe down to where their mouths met. His tongue caressed her soft lips and mouth, tasting her sweat and strawberry lip balm. Her pheromones drove him crazy. Holding Kyou, he could feel the heat through her clothing and the weight of her shapely of body against him. Kyou breathed deeply during their kiss, her arms holding his back. They broke away and Kyou looked down in thought reflecting on her kiss, her closed hand over her mouth.

>> No.594250
File: 295 KB, 720x790, 1210432905499.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

They stood there for a while, Tomoya with his arms draped around the small her back. Her long soft hair gently brushed the back of his hands. It felt like a soft silk. Kyou lent into him and rested the side of her head on his chest. She felt content in this position and remained there enjoying this feeling and hearing his heart beat.
"I really like you, Tomoya," they kissed again. Tomoya had become aware that classmates running on the field would be able to see them through the doorway which stood ajar. He slowly made his way to the highjump mats off to the side and outside of view, still kissing Kyou. When they broke away Kyou saw where they were. Tomoya leaned towards her to kiss her again and, confused about his intentions, she hesitatingly lay down onto the high jump mat.
“Tomoya, I…uh…lets not move too fast…”
“Huh?”
“Its not that...I don’t want to...I just…I mean…I want to... if you want to...”
There she was again, the side of her he had never seen before. She lay with her head facing away, hair under and splayed about her, self conscious and unsure of herself, her arms over her chest embarrassed and blushing furiously. A class representative. Someone everyone looked up to, her sister for confidence, her younger classmates for guidance and as an idol.

>> No.594263
File: 462 KB, 800x600, 1210433051746.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Tomoya was also unsure of himself, but he knew that right now he wanted to be close to her, to keep feeling her warmth and touch, and to satisfy this powerful desire. Tomoya couldn't bring himself to point out her misunderstanding, nor could he resist her laying that way anymore. He lay down on top of her and once again immersed himself in her being, allowing his senses to be enveloped by her. He kissed her cheek and she turned her head and met his lips with her own. Kissing her, the room was soon filled with smooching noises. She held him down on her body, opening her legs a little. Tomoya had been fully aroused for sometime now, and pushed his hard on into her bloomers, pulled back, then pushed into them again over and over. Kyou thought it felt fantastic, and opened her legs more. With each thrust the bloomers would slightly press into her, causing her to catch her breath and tense every time. They continued this slow tempo for a while, heating one another up. Kyou became bolder, and reached for Tomoya's gym shorts, wrapping her fingers around his hard on. She began rubbing him and caressing the head of his cock. Feeling Tomoya this way caused her juices to flow like mad and made her burn for him moreso. She couldnt believe that this was Tomoya whom she cared for for so many years, allowing her to touch his most intimate part. Now greedy with desire, she rolled Tomoya onto his back and sitting up, straddled him. She began rocking her hips, rubbing her vagina and clitoris along his cock through her bloomers, then leant down over him and kissed him. She lifted her head up again and with her hands splayed either side of Tomoya's shoulders, began carefully rubbing herself along his cock. She looked down at Tomoyas chest, concentrating on the pleasure she was experiencing rubbing herself. Then she looked up into his face, her eyes sleepy and mouth lax with ecstacy.

>> No.594265

Before long she was breathing more and more heavily. Her intensity and pressure began increasing, and soon she was driving his pelvis into the mattress. To see Kyou so primal, Tomoya was blown away. She was using him as a masturbation toy. She'd stare at him whilst pushing herself onto him, her face the picture of pleasure, and then look away to the side for a moment, her face wrought with concentration, and slow down. She'd do this to check herself. Kyou found that staring at Tomoya whilst dry humping him was too much, and she'd nearly cum. Soon Tomoya could feel her juices seeping through her bloomers into and all over his shorts. His cock, legs, and stomach were slick with Kyou's juices. He ran his hands from her hips up under her t-shirt and lifted her bra from breasts. He gently kneaded them. They were soft and warm, and he was surprised by the weight they exhibited. Kyou had a fantastic body. His eyes lowered to her bare abdomen. He savoured her soft creamy skin. He then let his eyes eat up her luscious hips framed by her thigh highs. Kyou was fit, but she was soft in all the right places. She looked incredible he thought. Her fringe framed her perfect face and her long hair cascaded like a waterfall over each her shoulders and down her back. The lace ribbon she wore swayed with her motions. Her looks, touch, hair, smell, and her grinding drove his senses to breaking point, he was wracked with pleasure.

>> No.594270
File: 114 KB, 564x600, 1210433134555.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kyou had now reached a point where her heavy breathing with each motion became quiet 'oh' noises with every stroke. Her grinding became more pressed and urgent. The room began to slightly echo her voice as it grew to just beyond a whisper. There was not much friction between them as Kyou's juices soaked their clothes. "Oh..oh..oh" she continued. Tomoya enjoyed her sweet voice and thought she felt so soft beneath her bloomers. He felt himself approaching climax. Now unable to hold back, Kyou's tempo and pressure increased as she ground heavier and faster. Waves of pleasure pulsed through her body which grew in intensity with each stroke. She was approaching her threshold and and could not resist, wanting to reach it. She suddenly looked up at the wall and shuddered, tingling from rushing pulsing waves of ecstacy, shoulders forward, eyes half closed and unfocused, and letting out a final stuttered "o-o-o-ohhh". Kyou's grinding and her juices bathing his cock were too much for Tomoya and he climaxed with her, pushing up at her pelvis and blowing his load all over the front of his gym shorts. They stayed together like this whilst they both caught their breaths. Kyou climbed off Tomoya and stood up and they laughed awkwardly.

>> No.594275
File: 98 KB, 600x878, 1210433166616.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"That felt pretty good" she said pulling her shirt down over her soaked bloomers.
"Yeah, it did," They both were smiling sheepishly and avoiding eye contact. Kyou broke their uneasy silence.
"We better go meet up with the others for lunch. They're probably looking for us."
"Yeah, lets get changed then."
Kyou was already patting off the lower end of her hair, parts of it were wet from her fluid.
"You'll have to get my stuff, I cant run to the basketball courts like this!" Tomoya laughed at the distress he heard in Kyou's voice. "Hurry up!" she yelled at him but she was smiling, she knew Tomoya's clothes weren't much better off. Tomoya left Kyou and ran to the basketball courts. Luckily most of the students were on the far side of the oval. He ran into the stadium and quickly changed into his uniform. He raced back to the storeroom with Kyou's bag of clothes and found her sitting on the highjump mat waiting for him. She looked up and welcomed him with a smile.
"Thanks, so you're dressed?"
"Well yeah... did you want me to change here with you?"
Kyou went bright red and turned away.
"Huh?! I.... that's not what I meant! I was just making an observation. Can you stand guard while I get changed?"
"Sure,"

>> No.594277

AoC?

>> No.594276
File: 59 KB, 482x618, 1210433234867.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kyou was already wiping her legs down with a towel. Tomoya stepped out and stood off to one side of the shed, out of view of the field. He took note to see if anyone had noticed him running to and from the shed, but noone seemed to be looking his way. After a few minutes Kyou peeped out the door and happy the coast was clear joined Tomoya around the side of the shed.
"So, you'll be a couple...with me?" she asked,
"Ummm..." Tomoyo teased,
"Huh?!" Kyou looked stunned.
"Of course I do! I thought I made that pretty clear just earlier,"
"You shouldn't tease your girlfriend like that, you know," Kyou smiled.
"You shouldn't ask obvious questions, you know," Tomoya grinned back.
"I'm really glad."
"So you'll be my Kyou?"
"Huh? Thats a retarded way of putting it," she frowned and made a fist at him.
"C'mon, lets go catch up with the others." They walked together towards the basketball courts and then cut across the end of the field towards the school buildings. Tomoya couldnt help but smile ear to ear. He felt warm inside and a great happiness. He not only had a girlfriend, but it was Kyou, someone who cared greatly for him. Kyou couldnt help but smile either. She felt so happy right now. Finally she could show the person she loved for so long how much she cared for him.

To be continued...

>> No.594280

>>594277
It's not his style of writing, I don't think.

>> No.594287

>>594277
original content

>> No.594288

Reported for fanfiction.

>> No.594293
File: 282 KB, 660x870, 1210433592772.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thanks for the story.

>> No.594291

>>594277
AoC always posts with his trip, I believe.

Strangely, the pseudo sex was less interesting than the beginning.
Quite interesting though.

>> No.594298

Thanks for reading.

>> No.594321

>>594298
3,789 words. good job. I enjoyed it
fukken saved

>> No.594356

>>594321
thanks very much, began it months ago and had it for a while from back when Clannad threads made up 90% of /jp/ and people were calling for a fic of the storage room scene. Wasnt sure whether to post it after all this time, but if a couple people liked it then Im really glad i did. I'll put on the web somewhere seeing as this thread wont be open forever. Thanks again /jp/ for the positive replies.

>> No.594359

I came

>> No.594361

>>594356
Good Job, it's nice.

>> No.594382
File: 50 KB, 400x300, 1210435012628.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I liek

>> No.594386

>>594291
I agree, the kissing thing was better than the grinding but I came regardless.

>> No.594395

/jp/ - H-copypasta

>> No.594399

Anyone got the Kotomo footjob copypasta?

>> No.594400

Anyone got the Kotomi footjob copypasta?

>> No.594403

I kind of want the weird /elit/ egg laying copypasta after reading this.

>> No.594414
File: 39 KB, 1235x1080, 1210435632653.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>594400
I have only 2 parts of it on me

>> No.594417
File: 53 KB, 1220x1380, 1210435652527.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.594413

>>594288
Reported for reporting.

>> No.594423

>>594414
Ah crap, this reminds me that I haven't written that threesome scene yet.

>> No.594429

>>594423
threesome scene?

>> No.594437
File: 1.00 MB, 990x3869, 1210435896724.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fukken saved

>> No.594453

>>594429

Kyou paced back and forth in her room, her mind still scrambled from what she had seen. She was looking for a book in the far end of the library when she heard the strange sounds, and what met her eyes was a sight that she wished she could unsee.

She was just glad that they stopped at the footjob part. The urge to pleasure herself furiously was already near the breaking point.

So, those two are already doing that, she thought. At this rate, Kotomi would ultimately claim him (and his virginity) for herself, and that would be the end of that. It was bad for Ryou. It was bad for her...her?

Kyou slammed her head against the wall to purge the thought. She didn't like Tomoya that way. No. No way. Ryou was the one who deserved to be with him. She continued to think of a way to solve this.

Confronting the two came to mind, but she quickly disregarded it. Tomoya would most likely deny doing it, and she couldn't really ask Kotomi about it in the face.

Suddenly, an idea shot through her brain. She had seen an adult novel in Ryou's room (Kyou told herself that she had only read it out of curiousity) about a woman's love for a man who loved another. She ultimately got to him by having sex with the other woman.

>> No.594464

reported

>> No.594467

>>594453
F5'ing like the undefeated of the east

>> No.594468
File: 50 KB, 265x265, 1210436238849.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>594453
Proceed.

>> No.594469

>>594437
Fucking faggot.

Also, reported

>> No.594471

>>594469
>>594464

This is what is destroying /jp/, gentlemen.

>> No.594477

>>594469
>>594464
>>594288
Same fag

>> No.594478

>>594469
>>594464
>>594288
same underage b&

>>594437
saved

>> No.594479

>>594471
Go to fanfiction.net or some other shitty site about that stuff. No need to post it here.

>> No.594480

>>594471
>>594477
>>594478
How could you be so wrong?

>> No.594483

>>594468
That's it. I've only done the first part of the next scene, which is too cliffhanger-y to post.

>> No.594485

>>594437
IT'S A WALL

OF

TEXT

>> No.594517

>>594485
>ITS A STORY

>> No.594997

>>594453
I need the continuation of this reeeaaaalllllyyy bad. Right now.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action