[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 7 KB, 189x251, 1248731498161s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5904530 No.5904530[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Gomenasai /jp/, my name is Ken-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku. I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, God Hand)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer for Square Enix!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

>> No.5904544

Okay listen you fuckwit, I'm tired of seeing your shitpost all the time.
FIrst off, you fucking twerp, it's konnichiwa, not Gomenasai.
KO NI CHI FUCKING WA. Gomenasai means sorry.
Second, you're a fucking retard for thinking japanese games are superior in any kind. They're as good and bas as american ones. I also bet your drawings look like shit.
Now, you fucking faggot, let me teach you something about swords.
The best thing your glorious Katana can cut through is a bamboo straw, and NOT FUCKING STEEL. LEARN THAT FOR FUCKS SAKE.And it's folded about 10 times, for a total 800 kayers at fucking most. Nobody's gonna sit 5 years in his room and polish a rod, exept you maybe because you can't get any pussy.
Now, you're telling me that you know stuff about japanese history. HA HA FUCKING HA FAGGOT. You couldn'T even get a proper Kana if your life depended on it, not like it's worth anything. No fucking one wears a goddamn Kimono in the streets, you retarded fuckwit.
Go on, move to Japan, get laughed at by fucking everyone, I might just fly with you to have a seat in the front row when your spirit is shattered to a thousand bits. No one is gonna like an acne-ridden wannabe-japanese who doesn't know shit about the culture he so disgustingly admires.

Now, kindly fuck off and die, you scum of the earth.

>> No.5904543

>>5904530
Go learn some Hangul, nida~

>> No.5904545

>>5904544
HE MAD

>> No.5904552
File: 7 KB, 251x201, 自己紹介.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Howdy /jp/, my name is Kenichi Smith.

I'm a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)

I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!

>> No.5904555
File: 15 KB, 512x384, 1278778974242.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

oh this again

>> No.5904560

>>5904545
Good job OP. You sure showed him.

>> No.5904563

>>5904545
n*gga U wack! for Hatin On My Guy Ren! n if u was in my hood n pulld that stunt.! (lauderhill)... n*gga u would get it! f*k boy. u wack .tryna get Shine Off My n*gga b! u WEak n*gga.! leme get tha head up. p*ssy!

>> No.5904565

人     
  (__)    
  (__)   
 ( __ )    
 ( ・∀・) Welcome to the shit thread of shit.
 (つ   つ   This thread is a shit.
 | | |      I welcome you.
 (__)_

>> No.5904568

>>5904552
Jesus Christ. Mother of god.

>> No.5904570

>>5904563
glad u got my back nigga

>> No.5904572

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fuck this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

>> No.5904576

>>5904552
Okay listen you fuckwit, I'm tired of seeing your shitpost all the time.
FIrst off, you fucking twerp, it's Hello, not Howdy.
H E L L O. Howdy means you're a homo.
Second, you're a fucking retard for thinking American games are superior in any kind. They're as good and bas as japanese ones. I also bet your drawings look like shit.
Now, you fucking faggot, let me teach you something about guns.
The best thing your glorious 1911 can shoot through is a bamboo straw, and NOT FUCKING STEEL. LEARN THAT FOR FUCKS SAKE.And it's got no feet, for a total 0 ass kicks at fucking most. Nobody's gonna sit 5 years in his room and polish a gun, exept you maybe because you can't get any pussy.
Now, you're telling me that you know stuff about american history. HA HA FUCKING HA FAGGOT. You couldn'T even get a proper 10 gallon hat if your life depended on it, not like it's worth anything. No fucking one wears a goddamn cowboy outfit in the streets, you retarded fuckwit.
Go on, move to America, get laughed at by fucking everyone, I might just fly with you to have a seat in the front row when your spirit is shattered to a thousand bits. No one is gonna like an acne-ridden wannabe-american who doesn't know shit about the culture he so disgustingly admires.

>> No.5904580

I know this has been posted a million times, but I feel like I must point this out....

>27 years old
>Wishes to attend highschool
>wtfamireading.iso

>> No.5904588

Shitty thread Wasshoi!!
     \\ Shitty thread Wasshoi! //
 +   + \\Shitty thread Wasshoi!/+
        ∬ ∬    ∬ ∬    ∬ ∬  +
   +     人      人      人     +
         (__)    (__)    (__)
  +    (__)   (__)   (__)     +
.   +   ( __ )  ( __ )  ( __ )  +
      ( ´∀`∩ (´∀`∩) ( ´∀`)
 +  (( (つ   ノ (つ  丿 (つ  つ ))  +
       ヽ  ( ノ  ( ヽノ   ) ) )
       (_)し'  し(_)  (_)_)

>> No.5904589
File: 46 KB, 200x177, spanishboo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Saludos /jp/, my name is John Fernández García.

I'm a 27 year old torero (bullfighter for you guiris). I draw abstract pictures and paella on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Spanish games. (Commandos, Jerichó, Navy moves)

I train with my Toledana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Spanish, both Castilian and the five regional dialects, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Spanish history and their siesta and fiesta code, which I follow 100 percent.

When I get my Spanish visa, I am moving to Madrid to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a famous torero or a yellow journalism reporter!

I own several Traje de luces, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Spain, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my managers and flamencas and speak Spanish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Anyone have some tips so I can fully experience the spanish lifestyle?

Wish me luck in Spain!

>> No.5904592

>>5904580
That's my favorite part.

>> No.5904595

lol copypastas

>> No.5904621

>>5904580
I read our "You will never experience Japanese school life ;_;" one too many times and decided to prove us wrong, no matter the cost.

>> No.5904687
File: 6 KB, 198x254, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mabuhay /jp/, my name is Maria Basilio Elegante.

I'm a 12 year old Philippinese. I draw Dicks and Guro on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and making them the same level as my god, moogin.

I train with my Balisong every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my balisong license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Pinoy, Tagalog, Cebuano and several other Philippine dialects, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Philippine history and their siesta and fiesta dates, which I follow 100%

When I get my Philippine visa, I am moving to Metro Manila to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an excellent Guro artist and possibly create a lot of concepts for creating VNs but never get the job done! -- coz that's how Philippinese are.

I own several Baro't Saya, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Philippines, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and speak Pinoy as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in the Philippines! Mabuhay, /jp/!

>> No.5904711

>>5904687
Needs some ellipses.

>> No.5904717

no copypasta responses for the spain and phillipines ones? greatly disappointed.

>> No.5904725

Would be funnier if a Jamaican or Eskimo guy replaced the matador. Why would a spanish want to move to Spain?

>> No.5904732

>>5904687
Oh fuck you mugen

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action