[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 436 KB, 855x1224, 85846cdb0ff10aec3f60cc594232793b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5831852 No.5831852 [Reply] [Original]

You know realize that Reimu is like superman and Marisa is like batman.

Marisa/Batman:

Not born with any super powers. Works hard training to get where they are (Explosive magic for Marisa, Martial arts for Batman).

- Both incredibly smart (Batman with prep, and Marisa in reverse engineering attacks.)

- Both have no real relations with their parents.

- Both rely on tech and gear to help them fight (Marisa's furnace, Marisa' Broom and Batman's Bat-things)

- Both will always be slightly overshadowed by Superman/Reimu.

- Both wear black

Superman/Reimu:
- Both are the last of their kind (Reimu only known living Hakurei Shrine Maiden, Superman Last Kryptonia or at least was until shitty comic writing took over)

- Both born super duper mind boggling powerful.

- Both wear red.

- Both have plot hax and shield.

- Both fandoms don't really like them.

I stretched some of the comparisons, but I think its fun. Marisa is the human who works hard to get shit done and Reimu is just born with "fuckyourshitup"

>> No.5831870

so you're saying that zun based off touhou from comic hero men?
...meh japan can moe-dify anything im ok with this.

>> No.5831873

reimu had to work for her powers though,
took her practically all of the PC98 games just to learn how to fly without her trusty turtle

same with her ability to call gods, shes more the equivalent of a typical shounen main character the superman

though agreeing on marisa

>> No.5831899

Reimu is more like some generic RPG figure who was blessed and destined to save the world, but when they start out they are just normal.

>> No.5832316

Yes but Marisa canonically comes off as a total dumbass.

>> No.5832396

Batman and Superman don't make good waifus though

>> No.5832410

>>5832396
I'd be Batman's waifu.

>> No.5832432
File: 34 KB, 640x359, 222.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5832396
You know, that's just, like, your opinion man.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action