[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 52 KB, 256x321, 256px-Big_Bang_Age_-_package[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5737717 No.5737717 [Reply] [Original]

Big Bang Age thread

Just trying the game now and I have no clue what I'm doing ;_; The wiki walkthrough isn't too helpful either since it's just for character clears. Any tips?

>> No.5737733

Read the in-game FAQ.
Hit things until they die.
Build Curry Wolves.

>> No.5737748

>>5737733
There's an in game FAQ??!

>> No.5737799

the wiki has a tips section.
Remember to hire a shitload of generics with high LAW rating (I used the PGG headquarters) to keep shit in line and keep some characters off the deployed list so they can rest.
Pick kunagi's route. Build curry wolfs EVERYWHERE.
Touma is +10exp +6 counters tier. Get him, level him and rouga up using BP.
Don't attack/defend with the same 4 people, try to have at least 15 people on your combat roster (the final battle has 7 stages). Do make sure rouga gets used though (use him a bit more than the other characters)

>> No.5737831

Take characters off map to heal them.
Ignore debt and borrow BP to build Curry wolves.
Full deployment during income phase, even if you want to heal your characters.
Talk to Kuga once to get Wolf Fang special move.
Look up Tomoka in wiki to find out how to capture her. Tactical command is glorious.
If you get Kendo and Kyuudo during School chapter, be sure to grab Amon Saito during National Chapter.
Even if you get Camila, she won't be a mid-range attacking vampire.
Check loyalty regularly. Build Hot Springs.
Benkei is moe.
Kyouko/Yuuna/Shouko/Amon Saito combo makes a great sniping team.
Macgyver is fucking unbeatable if you set him up right.

>> No.5737872

>>5737799
>Remember to hire a shitload of generics with high LAW rating

This is wrong and counter-productive. Only one region can decline a turn, there's almost no chance for a skull to appear until it's declined twice, and it takes only 10 BP to fix it. Focus on units with high Income (all girl generics and manbos) instead.

Also, go with Erika and her gang in your first run. The Nakanishis are better, but Erika dominates the first half of the game, is really easy to clear, and her gang's support skills are awesome for first games.

>> No.5737879

should i play this now or just wait till the full patch is out?

>> No.5737882

As said above, build curry wolves everywhere.
Pink moss helps you deal with loyalty. Get it.
Sparn is a fag.
Heita is a true man.
After capturing Shibuya and getting Touma and Youki, you can leave it for the zombies. It's a pain to defend Shibuya unless you want to use those battles to train your characters.
Kongomaru Aya's second star is so low priority that you're pretty much never going to get it. Give up on it.
Fuck Kaen. She gives you 500BP every time you fuck her.

>> No.5737912
File: 142 KB, 528x600, Kinako.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Get this, not squinty eyed boxer.

>> No.5737974

>>5737882
>Kongomaru Aya's second star is so low priority that you're pretty much never going to get it. Give up on it.

Still worth trying to get since you pick her up in every single game and the NG+ bonus is nice.

>> No.5738086

Should I just blitz through the school? What's notable there other than the gang girl?

>> No.5738094

Like you guys suggest recruiting generics, should I do that in all my territory phases?

>> No.5738102

>>5738086
There's no penalty for taking as many turns as you want (under 25 though). Use the time to clear some character stars and recruit all the generics because the school generics start out at one trust level higher, which means that talking to them once maxes their trust so their loyalty never drops.

>> No.5738119

>>5738094
Recruiting is more important in District and National. There's a separate prison phase for recruiting captives, and there's no point to suppressing buildings within regions in District (the BP gain is trivial), so spend the turns going on dates with Sanae or Kunagi for experience and love points or recruiting schoolgirls.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action