[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 216 KB, 640x480, bernkastel.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5681544 No.5681544 [Reply] [Original]

Why are you still discussing your retarded theories?

Just sit back, relax and let me solve this in the next game.

>> No.5681549

ON THE NEXT JEOPARDY!

>> No.5681561

Go ahead bern~ It's not like we are going to stop you or something :3

>> No.5681568

I'm fucking shit at crafting theories, and discussing them. Yet I still attempt to take part. Sad, really.

>> No.5681570

Hurry the hell up

>> No.5681574

>>5681544
>Implying it can be solved without magic
>implying beatrice isn't real uu~

>> No.5681584

Satoko is in Umineko.
Keiichi as well.
>discuss

>> No.5681605 [DELETED] 

>>5681574
autism

>> No.5681814

[spoilers]Kinzo died prior to the game and his death was covered-up by Krauss, Natsuhi, Genji, and Nanjo. No other family members or Servants were aware; the Family Seal ring, however, was not with Kinzo when he died so it was never found. Krauss sought to steal away what existed of the family fortune under the cover of "skimming money of the top;" Natsuhi just wanted to find the ring so the family wouldn't rip itself to shreds.[/spoiler]

Shannon finds the ring and plots to free herself and Kanon from their employment with it. She has long since been dressing as the "witch Beatrice" for Maria's amusement and decides to instigate the Epitaph challenge through Maria to avoid revealing herself too early.

Everything actually goes according to plan until the first evening when the secret of Kinzo's death slips from Krauss' lips, causing chaos. Shannon plans to show up that evening with the ring but instead gets caught up in a crossfire that results in the first twilight murders. She is rather severely wounded and knocked unconscious. The sounds from the feud attracted Genji, Hideyoshi, and Nanjo. Genji and Nanjo admit to Kinzo's death and the loss of the ring to Hideyoshi and, since none of them know who killed whom, they decide to blame it on the Epitaph and bring the bodies to the storageroom. Shannon passes in and out of consciousness as Nanjo admits Kinzo's death.

Some time during the next day, Shannon comes back to her senses in he storeroom and manages to get herself out of it. She makes her way back inside through the furnace room and finds the corpse of her former employer. After tending to her own wounds a little, she decides to burn Kinzo as if on a pyre, only realizing later that he smell would attract people.

>> No.5681840

>>5681814
Shannon is not in the room when Kanon is hurt; he hears the sound of the furnace door swinging freely and stumbles upon a trap Krauss originally set to disable anyone who stumbles upon Kinzo's body. Shannon confronts Nanjo while he is healing Kanon, but while Jessica is out of the room; Kanon dies partially because he trap was that effective but also because Nanjo is a crappy doctor. Grief-stricken, Shannon decides to change tactics and write and plant a new letter on Maria.

Ultimately, she confronts Nanjo and Genji and makes them fess up to their cover-up; they kills themselves in shame, as does Kumasawa. Then she plants her final letter and lures Natsuhi out on her own. After securing the truth from her, Shannon shoots and kills Natsuhi.

Eva and Hideyoshi were actually killed by Maria who became far too excited that the Epitaph was being carried out and wanted to contribute to it, because she wanted her mother to be revived in the Golden Land.

Finally, everyone dies in the end because they ignored the Epitaph. Kinzo did set a bomb and had it timed to go off during the family conference(s). Each year he could sneak out and reset the bomb thus that it would not explode. The Epitaph not only lead to where he hid the gold but also the cut-off/reset switch for the bomb. Kinzo's idea was: if no suitable heir had proven themselves before he died, Beatrice would surely get back all that was rightfully hers.

>> No.5681853

>>5681814
>>5681840
This sounds almost believable, but is it consistent with the closed room murders and the red text?

>> No.5681856

>>5681840
>Finally, everyone dies in the end because they ignored the Epitaph. Kinzo did set a bomb and had it timed to go off during the family conference(s). Each year he could sneak out and reset the bomb thus that it would not explode. The Epitaph not only lead to where he hid the gold but also the cut-off/reset switch for the bomb. Kinzo's idea was: if no suitable heir had proven themselves before he died, Beatrice would surely get back all that was rightfully hers.

This is interesting, but the only problem is that Battler found the gold in episode 5 and he still died. How do you explain that?

>> No.5681928 [DELETED] 

>>5681856
Doh.

Actually, I'm still slogging through Ep 5. (Yeah, I'm slow and now an episode behind.) Was there a description of where the gold was found?

>> No.5682028

>>5681856
Darn. Admittedly, I'm only still slogging my way through the fifth episode since I know I went through the first four quickly and missed a lot of things like that (and I'm slow, sue me). Also, I am now an episode behind.

I wanted to ask about Battler finding the gold but realized I'd find it more enjoyable to read through that part when I normally get to it.

>> No.5682062
File: 154 KB, 800x800, berncape.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is Bern going to get a cape for her GM sprite? I mean, she deserves one since she'll be a better GM than Battler.

>> No.5682109

My theory is that 'Erika' is just the new guise of Beatrice when she got butt hurt that someone pulled off a prank before she could actually do the twilights. For evidence look at how 'Erika' seems to have a thing against Natsuhi when it's obvious that even she knew Natsuhi wasn't the criminal. Also if 'Erika' was really a stranger like she was told to be then she wouldn't have been able to kill people like she did, as the rule is you can't force your piece to do anything they wouldn't have done on their own.

>> No.5682170

this is going to be awesome, just because of more lesbian bern and 34

>> No.5682717

>>5682109
There is a difference from a 'magical entity' you have imagined in your head and meta-characters controlling the real game board. In the second case, they have have the pieces do anything they want, more or less, as long as it stays consistent within the game board rules.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action