[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 159 KB, 554x830, 0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
553404 No.553404 [Reply] [Original]

In the streets of Los Angeles, a legendary battle will soon take place. Seven teams will duke it out in the ghettos of downtown, and only one will come up out top as top dog. This is Fate/Stay Night if shit were done right, in the fuckin US of A. Now calm down bitches and stay tuned as the teams and shit are explained cuz this shit is fucking CONFUSING.

TEAMS:

1) Team Leader : Kotomine. Servants : Rider, Lancer
2) Team Leader : Ilya. Servants : Berserker
3) Team Leader : Bazette. Servants : Saber, Lancelot,
4) Team Leader : Rin. Servants : Archer, Gilgamesh
5) Team Leader : Soichiro. Servants : Avenger, Lancer (Fate/Zero), Caster, True Assassin
6) Team Leader : Dark Sakura. Servants : Assassin, Rider (Fate/Zero)
7) Team Leader : Shirou . Servants : None

This is fucking US of AMERICA so we do shit here by voting cuz this is a DEMOCRACY unlike japan. Call in now and don’t fucking change the channel you whores or text in to 1-800 GAR wit your winning team.

>> No.553405
File: 179 KB, 1024x768, 1209805505552.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

1) Team Leader : Kotomine. Servants : Rider, Lancer

Lacking in general firepower and FUCKING GAR, but everyday is Riderday and Lancer is made of hot blooded manliness and Gay Bulge +5 points to manliness. Shit look at those abs of his I aint gay or no shit but I gotta say Daaaaaaamnn.
And Kotomine’s got bazookas and shit and he’s got the fuckin cripz and bloodz and Mexicans and shit helping him out with their drive by shootings. That’s the way to win this shit. Pop a cap in that ass and don’t snitch bitch. Fuck he’s manly.
If Rider and Lancer stop having bunny sex everyday maybe they’ll have a chance. Can’t blame them though, cuz Raida is fucking hot.

>> No.553406
File: 67 KB, 612x409, 1209805523302.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

2) Team Leader : Ilya. Servants : Berserker

The only team with just one servant. Ilya’s a loli and BAZAKA has a shitton of lives and h4x so they just might come out on top. Fuck I bet berserker has a 15 foot cock or some shit damn he’s the fucking man wish I got that. But ain’t that shit illegal in the US? Shit this aint japan we aint do no loli fuck shit here and no shitting dick nipples in the good ole US of FUCKING A.

>> No.553407
File: 83 KB, 690x487, 1209805554928.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

3) Team Leader : Bazette. Servants : Saber, Lancelot,

This team might seem like a natural winner but Saber and Lancelot has beef between them and who knows what might erupt. Apparently Lancelot once stole Saber’s cupcakes or pancakes or some shit like that and bitch has been on constant PMS ever since wielding her CALIBURN like it’s her second dick or something. And Bazette is a major dyke bitch who wields a strap on to transfer mana to Lancelot, so he might not like that shit. Who knows, he might, he’s a pussy bitch that might like getting it from behind anyways.
Tune in at 5PM/4Central to see if Bazette pisses this Berserker off enough that he might stab a ho.

>> No.553408
File: 110 KB, 572x578, 1209805575701.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

4) Team Leader : Rin. Servants : Archer, Gilgamesh

Another high chance winning team of GAR+TSUNTSUNDEREDERE+GAR that might be sabotaged by bad heat between the members.
Rin is fucking tsundere but Gilgamesh is fucking KING OF KINGS and he ain’t taking that shit from no mongrel, red-blooded hot slut or not. Archer is ORIGINAL GAR and he’s the fucking BONE of his SWORD, and fire is his fucking BLOOD, but he’s pussywhipped by Rin-chan so who the fuck knows.
They’ve got that kaleido-ruby shit which adds loli points and UNLIMITED ESSAY WORKS and GATEZ OF BABYLON which is enough to overwhelm any servant. But none of this shit works together because GARcher and Gilgamesh are focused on giving dickings to Rin.
They have a slight advantage because Archer is giving her secret dickings to transfer mana, and little does he know that Gil is also giving hot dickings in secret to Tsundere-chan. Tsundere-chan is arranging for a threesome between them behind their backs but watch out cuz Archer aint taking it from no one, King of Kings or not.
WTF does this bitch even care about winning all she wants is dickings!? Fuck I can’t complain I’d do that shit too if Rin-chan wanted me too. Fucking Rin is GODDESS.

>> No.553409
File: 53 KB, 430x430, 1209805582480.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I prefer Team Hats.

>7) Team Leader : Shirou . Servants : None

THAT'S BECAUSE HE'S STRONG ENOUGH TO TAKE ON EVERYONE HIMSELF, BITCHES

>> No.553410
File: 165 KB, 1096x432, 1209805592310.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

5) Team Leader : Soichiro. Servants : Avenger, Lancer (Fate/Zero), Caster, True Assassin

Shit, this shit is ridiculous. Soichiro aint no mage so he can’t transfer mana around, but he’s got no less than four fucking servants which is the most of any group. However he aint no fag so anyways so no dickings is just fine cuz most of his servants are men, and no one messes with this man. Shit he uses FISTS to fight my god that’s manly.
No one knows how the fuck they got four cuz Soichiro can’t summon shit. Word on the street is that Caster is offering to take some hot dickings at the end for some help. Fuck, I’d do it, I’d let her summon my grail if you know what I mean. Then again, Avenger is a useless piece of emo shit and Lancer from any time is just an average servant. But Medea might have a trick or two up her purple sleeves if she can stop doing all that ass-play shit with her masta.

>> No.553412
File: 148 KB, 958x525, 1209805633161.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

6) Team Leader : Dark Sakura. Servants : Assassin, Rider (Fate/Zero)

The dark horse team.
Assassin was a piece of gay purple shit with the gay ass back story that got ownt by Saber in three seconds because he sucked like that and he aint got no NOBLE PHANTASM, but maybe this time will be different. Rider is fucking ALEXANDER THE GREAT, he aint no sissy emo boy like Cloud or some ploth4x whore like Sauce-gay, but who knows he’s an attention whore and no one likes those.
Dark Sakura is a mean cunt, but she’s so fucking hot so +10% chance to win. I’d let her tentacles on me but I aint gay so I’m not doing that shit. Unfortunately she ain’t offering no dickings so their chance to win dramatically decreases cuz I aint supporting no non-ecchi shit.

>> No.553414
File: 47 KB, 280x446, 1209805662981.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

7) Team Leader : Shirou

No one wanted to be on his gay ass team cuz he’s emo and no one likes that shit. Rin might have taken him but Archer is like the fucking FUTURE Shirou and a gajillion times better.

>> No.553419

>>553409
>>553414
lol

>> No.553422

>>553410
>I’d let her summon my grail if you know what I mean.
You lost me.

>> No.553425

>>553414
You should have made a team of Shirou, bluebeard and Shinji.

The men not wanted by anyone.

>> No.553429

Winner aint getting no shitty grail. HERE IN THE FUCKING US of AMERICA A we aint doing no shitty shiny cup like taht shit.

WE USE CASH BITCH, so 1 million dollars to the winning team.

>> No.553436

>>553425
But then you'd have to include Anonymous, which gives them no chance of winning.

>> No.553438

>>553429
I'll applaud.
If just for the effort.

>> No.553441

>>553436
Anonymous summoned is fucking hax.

Class: Berserker

Strength: D

Endurance: B-

Agility: E

Mana: D-

Luck: D+

>> No.553443

SHIT JUST GOT REAL. IM WATCHING THEM OUTSIDE MY APARTMENT BUILDING

>> No.553449

>>553443

Ha ha, you live in a ghetto.

>> No.553455

>This is fucking US of AMERICA so we do shit here by voting cuz this is a DEMOCRACY unlike japan.

k. On what site do we vote? My proxies are ready.

>> No.553458

>>553455
sage for sai*

>> No.553457

>>553449
THROUGH THE HOLE IN MY WALL, SHO NUFF

>> No.553523
File: 105 KB, 589x485, 1209807537672.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Interstice.
The town that came to the dark in the wilderness was existence that had certainly to be said, 'Interstice'.
No 'Complete isolation boundary' (light and the dark) etc. at daytime and night'Harmony boundary. ' on the same side by existence of ..taking part.. [suru]\\The feature of the city that was called, it was this 'Snow field'.
The difference between the gramary and magic is not, and is watersheds where existence that is more different than the person and the beast is delimited.
So to speak, vague ground boundary that color dusk and early morning makes mix. It is expressible with the black center point invented because the mixing paints consolidate it rather than putting the delimitation.
It is a boundary of the town and the town, , for instance, boundaries of nature and the person, boundaries of the person and the city, and imagines the mud of the vagueness that exists between the dream and sleep.
The American Continent west.
Surroundings in this existing city consisted of a strange balance like that until a little position of the north from Las Vegas.
Vast valley where Grand Canyon is associated with the north. A deep forest in the west that doesn't suit the dried area. A dry desert area has extended to the south in the lake region that extends east.

>> No.553526
File: 19 KB, 160x220, 1209807560228.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

North, south, east, and west is enclosed by land of such a character, and only the seat [suru] city has come from surroundings to the surface at the center as different existence though it is without relation to about the farmland.
Boom town where do balance of nature and artificial material in which it stared at the future\\Eyes are made to sparkle thought that arrogantly piles up arrogance appointing and dismissing actually in this town though there is a person who criticizes so, too.
Natural product to have shape of the truth that extends to surroundings. The interstice\\As for the town, in the center point that various colors mix, it was about to be said that oneself was those who tuned it about nature, and all surrounding all things in nature was felt to be to the balance by me because it became 'Black plinth'.
When just entering the 20th century, it is recorded that another where indigenous people' place of residences are scattered was land with nothing, too.
However, mushroom growth was accomplished for about 70 years, and the city where 800,000 people were employed was being undergone a transfiguration now at the time of having passed the 21st century.

>> No.553532
File: 43 KB, 350x473, 1209807704009.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Mushroom growth, and, because, the thing also in land with.

Also in such a town, one said the way for eyes of the doubt to [toaraba], nature, and the origin to be investigated."

It was an aged man that muttered so who had worn a livid lobe.

Night of one in star that seems to be going to begin to rain at any moment.

Coming off of forest part that extends to west side of city

\\

The elderly person kept seeing the light of the cluster of high-rise buildings that looks like the opponent of the lens and talking about binoculars between trees that wait for the Japanese pampas grass indifferently a little coming in [**]. "

" however Recent binoculars are indeed convenient, and ..focusing the camera with one button...

>> No.553539
File: 105 KB, 1024x1024, 1209807766810.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Young person's master separates binoculars from the face, and opens his mouth in an amazed look as soon as having said the word that appears in the age of the myth or [togi**].
"Do you say ..[farudeusu].. seriously?"
"The ..saying.. cc cc"
The elderly person vomited the sigh of the fume mixing shaking his head to the apprentice who curved eyes embarrassed.
"How much do cc you understand 'Sage cup war' though it was not thought that there was a confirmed thing either?"
"cc though the material passed beforehand was looked over in general. "
¢Then, it is likely to understand. If you assume that there is a possibility that the one that 'Grail' and the name are given is manifested no matter the probability is a low very story\\We cannot help depressing it might in child's ear duster. £

"It is not because of being also an earnest wish it all magicians, and mere street points either. "

Ì

Before\\There was a struggle.
The stage is a certain country of the Orient.
The struggle secretly done in the place that is only the mere especially suburban city.

>> No.553544
File: 107 KB, 385x700, 1209807816630.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The it peels off, it makes to [ichi], and infinite miracle.
The theory of ..peel.. [tsuta].
Waste matter of world of the ..peel.. [kami].
The ..peel.. ..[ita].. point.
The ..peel.. hope\\However, it proofs it about the [wo] request [ruha] despair.
The word Grail : at time though it is existence that keeps being talked with the place while changing the appearance with the person. \\In this case, the shade of meaning is a little different from the Grail as so-called 'Sage relic'.
In the struggle, it was said that the Grail would be manifested as 'Wish machine that realized all wishes'.
It was said, and, because, the wish machine that was called 'Grail' did not exist when the fight that scrambled for the Grail was begun.

>> No.553545
File: 36 KB, 500x295, 1209807853625.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It is seven 'Spirit. ' to manifest earlier than the Grail
The fiction ..the curse... all the histories and born hand it down on this star ..breath.. blow\\The soul of 'Hero' chosen from among it is and all media is made to be manifested to a modern world as existence that is called '[Sa-vanto]'.
It was a basis of 'Grail war', and the absolute requirement needed by the manifest of the Grail.
A soul that the more incomparable, is the stronger is called mutually, it crushes mutually, and it matches it to man.
'Master' that became each hero's summoner and called magicians kill one another over the right of ..permission.. [sareru] Grail acquisition the only. The one that is called, only the struggle is 'Grail war'.
System that soul that tears by killing one another is poured into container that becomes the Grail, and wish machine completes for the first time by thing that it is filled.
Perhaps, the stage might be a thing that became the most dangerous [**] [dokutsubo] in the world.
Magicians stalk quietly in the dark, and war disturbances start secretly if the appearance is not originally hided secretly.
In addition, it was sent by the purpose of auditing existence to which 'Grail' and the name are given because of 'Church', the supervisor also joins, and it is purified by overwhelming souls while showing a bloody shine by [**] [dokutsubo].

>> No.553546

>>553532
translation of this image?

>> No.553549
File: 107 KB, 534x839, 1209807902835.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

And, now. \\
'Grail war' of having been done five times in island nation in the Orient in the past
The story that the same symptom as the [kano] struggle is boiling up in the suburban city in the United States lifts.
'Society' that generalized magicians would secretly investigate, and become shape that one old magician and the apprentice were sent thus.

>> No.553555

>>553546
"If you miss, you won't get any food!"

>> No.553558
File: 132 KB, 701x396, 1209808000093.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

¢cc It steps, and is enough so much if it understands. However, [farudeusu]. The throw and Rina attitude of you cannot feel admiration there though there is knowledge. It as the case may be becomes a problem 'Society' whole, and that provoking 'Church' also will come the business trip with the thing. Before it attracts more and it tightened£
[Farudeusu] says a moreover skeptic word for the master who spins the word of warning.
¢However, do really in this land?The system of the Grail war is [aintsuberun] and [makiri]. And, will the one that united by land that Enzaka offered and was paved?As many as 70 years cc ..whether the thing.. ago even if someone steals it and it takes it. £
"Ah cc also has the possibility to say that this city was made in the worst case because of 'Grail war' if it is assumed it is true. ""Surely. "
¢The story of the possibility, and to obtain the Grail, three homes of the example of seeking 'Grail' hear that it did anything only it. will. whether it is not possible the grip try to reproduce this town to begin with whom as for 'Grail war'Even if the relative of [makiri] and [aintsuberun] comes out, it alone is not surprised. cc I do not think that it is because only Enzaka's relative is in the clock tower now. £
The old magician completely paid attention to binoculars again though participations three home were not denied.

>> No.553559
File: 15 KB, 454x379, 1209808022891.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It has already turned round 11:00PM or the light of the city shows off existence [akiraakira] and by yourself to the night sky of cloudy weather smoothly ..most drops of brightness...
A few minutes..observe..old..magician..following..stage..as if..lens..flow..see..art..prepare.
The apprentice who was looking at the appearance back asks master's back by a serious face.
"We might become silent if 'Grail war' happens really and neither 'Society' nor the believers of 'Church' be becoming silent. "
¢Ah [karana] . of cc in the symptom to the end that doesn't pass. At any rate if it is his apprentice, rough is ..standing out.. [tsukarana] ..his own guess.. . of cc though said by loading [erumeroi] of the clock tower that it finds abnormality to the flow of [chimyaku]. It is and confirms proceeding to the locale thus. £
The old magician begins to talk about an own wish as having become tired laughing.
Get irritated..sneer..enter..mix..have..mimic voice..apprentice..by yourself..describe.
¢However, if the spirit of the war dead mystery Grail is not prepared, no one that can be summoned. The cc one that it doesn't want you to become it so though the doubt at that time changes into the conviction if the spirit of the war dead's summons are done. £
"Oh, unexpected word. "¢A free false rumor and it wants it as a private individual. It is in its.. Grail of the imitation even if something is manifested and wanting it is a real intention. £
¢It not contradicted the matter you mentioned a little while ago?When the Grail is magician's earnest wish and the street point cc£

>> No.553561
File: 55 KB, 600x430, 1209808045261.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The master shook his neck to [farudeusu] asked while knitting his/her eyebrow provoking.
¢Ah cc not seemingHowever, value [surumonoda], and a thing to calling the true [naru] Grail that completely has and is provoking. cc as it is manifested to country where such a history is shallow. I am different though a lot of magicians will say, 'It is unrelated if getatable in the root'. honestAnyhow, feelings that the bed was trampled down by the snotty youngster in shoes. £
It sighes and it changes the topic of conversation into the apprentice to whom the candid condition do answer also of "As such?" Hisashi of the word whether the old magician is times today how many.
"However, any [sa-vanto] is summoned in land different from an original place or cc. "¢It is not possible to expect it quite. Depending on the summoner apart from Point Of No Return for the other five kinds£
In the answer of [farudeusu], the master doesn't do irritating by concealment and either begin to spin the word of the scolding.
¢Six. it is, and the remainder if Point Of No Return is excludedIt is likely just to have vomited from my mouth little while ago with seven [sa-vanto]. Be steady. £
It gives in the Grail war and the class is given to [**] spirit of the war dead who comes to light respectively.
[Seiba-a-cha-ransa-raida-kyasuta-asashin]
[Ba-sa-ka-]

>> No.553563
File: 16 KB, 500x800, 1209808073461.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The summoned spirit of the war dead manifests as existence matched to each characteristic, and sharpens the industry by yourself further. If it is a hero as the saver if it is a hero of the sword with a spear, [ransa-].
It will usually advance by such a class name so that reporting a true name each other when killing one another is started may expose the weak point and the ability. Moreover, a few differences are in the skill in the struggle because of each class.
For instance, 'Sign interception' of caster's '[Musukai] making ability' and Point Of No Return hits it.
So to speak, the one like the horse of chess with a different respectively characteristic.
[Shukoma] : only by one. Moreover, irregular chess of battle royal. Any horse has the chance to control the board depending on the ability of the indication person barrel mastering.
Though the master was going to have grieved for the apprentice's repulsing to missing say the part that it is such ,so to speak, common sense in the common sense of the Grail war\\
As for a man on the scolded side, it was expressionless.
Because the color of reflection is not shown because it doesn't take no notice buoyantly, either the word is indifferently spun.
¢No, six pillars. Mr. [rangaru]£
"cc what?"

>> No.553566
File: 105 KB, 527x781, 1209808118571.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Moment\\The sense of incompatibility ran through in the back of old magician [rangaru].
This is the first time as [farudeusu] calls my thing by the name.
Shout..place..get cold..cut..glance..restrain.
A man makes an indifferently cold-livered face wriggle, and points out 'Mistake' that the master pointed out for the become silent master.
¢Seven pillars were certainly rules. ..doing.. class of the [wareta] Grail war in JapanHowever, six pillars for this town. It doesn't exist in cc 'Grail war' of this lie though the class of 'Saver' said that it works effectively most at struggles. £
"cc What do you say?"
Something is heard from [gichiri] and the spine.
The gramary circuit where they are made to come round puts inside the body and sounds, and a usual nerve sounds and all of the blood vessel sound 'Warning sound' that passes the sense of incompatibility in the ear of [rangaru].
The apprentice\\It began to spin an own word at least in the voice for a man of would the apprentice it to erase feelings while stepping forward here one step before a few minutes.
¢The system that [makiri], [aintsuberun], Enzaka, and they invented is indeed wonderful. Therefore, the thing perfectly copied was not able to be done. The third sage cup war that imitates the system anyway is continuation of the trouble though wanted to be started by me while completely copied. It came really. £

>> No.553567
File: 114 KB, 775x1163, 1209808141361.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It begins obviously to talk about an event 70 previous in year or more as if must be a middle in one's twenties, young person had seen.
And,\\Own feelings were indifferently vomited to the end like pulling the edge of the mouth with the string when thinking that the color of [**] was unexpectedly put in the expression while misinterpreting it.
"You are 'It is young', and an old body that should be remembered because of cc as for our country though to begin with, it was. ""cc what?"
"The young country should not be so made light of. "

>> No.553570
File: 193 KB, 550x662, 1209808183694.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

[Gichirigichirigichigichichigirigakirigichigichiri]
The bone and the muscle of the whole body of [rangaru] give jarring. Is the reason the one by the precaution or anger?
"Is cc that is not [farudeusu] of you cc?"
¢[Farudeusu]. Though it has not shown you the truth however other than ..that.. ..great... At any rate, I was allowed to learn many up to this very moment today about 'Society'. First of all, should I describe remuneration about the respect?£
"cc" Recognition of the man in the presence is made a moment and [rangaru] that has acquired the experience as the magician long is switched from 'Apprentice' to 'Enemy'.
Though feelings were done in the switch to kill a man who has done both long time as such according to the attitude at the next moment\\Still, the precaution is sounded and remains affecting from the whole body of [rangaru].
The arm as the magician is already sure to have been confirmed.
There was not an appearance in which power was concealed either. It can be convinced from the experience that I was related to the spy of the society.
However, reporting all of the experience are dangerous and the situation in the presence is dangerous is certain things.

>> No.553572
File: 96 KB, 979x653, 1209808215357.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

¢In a word, was the spy from an external organization to the society?Momentarily of saying as determining to become in front of me the magician£
"External organization and sleep getting" The sticky voice is leaked, and seeming positive of [farudeusu] is the other party's misunderstanding.
The spoken thing after "It might be so why ..\\.. ..cc.. ..unpleasantness.. good though seemed to think that the society and the church were beginning the gramary group [gakono] Grail war of the heterodoxy that did not belong to the society quite" etc. stepped forward [farudeusu] ahead one step like saying it not was.
Neither the wild excitement nor hostility are especially felt, and it is certain to try to set something here. [Rangaru] bites [giri] and corona dentis, rubs, moves the center of gravity of the body smoothly, and completes preparations to correspond to the other party's behavior.
"cc The youngster, do not lick. "
The strategy to forestall naturally is progressed to the brain though it tried to launch out into the struggle as the magician at the same time\\
At that time, he was like having already been defeated.
[Rangaru] is defeated at a man of must already the apprentice it at the cheat as the magician each other. \\

>> No.553573
File: 165 KB, 800x800, 1209808245585.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Do not lick" Because the young person who muttered coldly did not have will begin the game against the gramary from the beginning.
Other party [sase] because of "by one's best. "
[Farudeusu] ignites the writer who is obtaining it before one is aware at the same time as muttering, and it makes momentarily and one cigar is being gripped by a hand that must have been empty.
I do not feel the appearance where magic flows though it saw like the object invitation.
A man : to [rangaru] that has a suspicious face with a smile. \\A different smile seeing from the bottom of one's hearts had been floated up to now and the cigar was held in one's mouth.
¢[Fufu], and the jugglery. No gramary. £
¢cc?£
A man set fire the fire to the cigar while conditioning in there was not [kahen] of "Ah we are not magician's groups so often separately" tension either muttering.
¢Organization that we belong to the United States of America. There is only a magician on the part by chance, too. £
After becoming silent only only several, [rangaru] opens the mouth in man's word.
\\¢Indeed,How are [de] and the cigar of the bargain related to your best?£
Moment that started holding temporization of magic composition concurrently, and making to hatch\\

>> No.553575
File: 100 KB, 300x300, 1209808273945.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A small impact scooped out the old magician side of the head, and everything was made momentarily and was settled.

Heavily damp plosive named [boa;].
The body of lead is made to disperse with the deceleration, and the bullet that easily goes through elderly person's brainpan splashes while burning off the sea of the brain and swims.
The bullet without penetration instantaneously stopped the activity of elderly person's body repeating distorted [tohi] in brains.
And,\\Tens of bullets pierced in shape to multiply the pursuit to say that the state that understood remarkably and having already died stuck.
As for the direction, the shooting more than ten places including the sense of not one place but the launching is thought.
Clear overkill. Obstinate destruction.
A body aged like the puppet danced according to the lap is [kuyuraseru] as for limbs without power.
"Thank you for funny dance"
[Guchariguchari] and [rangaru] that dances and turns against the background of a red spray. The vivid corpse was made previous, and [farudeusu] began to spin the word of praise while slowly beating the hand.
"Mr. [rangaru] that looks about 30 years old younger"

>> No.553579
File: 120 KB, 800x600, 1209808345417.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

dickings? FOR ME?!

>> No.553590
File: 87 KB, 690x600, 1209808519334.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

After a few minutes\\

[Farudeusu] did not move by as much as one step in front of the master who falls in the pool of blood.
However, it stops little while ago in surrounding woods and different air has extended.
Men who had worn the camouflage uniform spread out in tens of of the forests in the back of [farudeusu].
The 'Force' is thoroughly covered of a black eye putting out cap, and mass that it keeps boorish respectively and a precise design is black in their hands. \\[Asarutoraifuru] with the silencer is gripped.
The expressions are men in the state that even a foolish race cannot distinguish. One person compromises to [farudeusu], it straightens one's posture, and the mouth is opened from among that while saluting.
¢It reports. Abnormality is not found in surroundings. £
The attitude under "Even thanking for your trouble is done" part is [farudeusu] that is contrasting answer of a soft word.
He slowly compromised to old magician's remains, and looked down at the corpse with a thin smile seeing.
And, the word is put though subordinates who are behind do not have the thing on which it looks back.

>> No.553593
File: 11 KB, 350x500, 1209808551364.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Well, cc you will be explaining a little ..it is of knowing the thing of magician often... "
Men of the service uniform spread out to his environment were lining up, and it listened attentively to the word of [farudeusu] without giving a word before one is aware.
¢The magician is not a wizard. Such..myth..thing..imagine..at most..Japan..animation..Hollywood picture..imagine..excellent.£
The young person who raises it though it was a master. pick a part of that ..including squatting down.. in front of the lump of flesh gripping it by bare-handed
Even the person who knits his eyebrow not to mention the person who criticizes doesn't exist though an eerie spectacle.
¢It dies, and a physical attack is mostly effective if killed, too. Though there is [nin] that moves consideration to [**] that lives in a person of influence and the body to prevent several thousand shots with the formal dress of mercury to which it wriggles and survives in the inside, too\\The former cannot prevent an antitank rifle, and oh dear, the latter also hits directly by the missile, and dies almost surely. £
The man's remark might have been received with the joke. Laughing leaks between men of the camouflage uniform expressionless.
However,\\The laughter was installed right hearing the following remark.

"It is time when the exception to begin with, is not in this place like this cc person. "

>> No.553595
File: 144 KB, 480x360, 1209808585194.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"cc What meaning and [farudeusu]. "
[Farudeusu] threw away a part of the corpse to one of the subordinates who asked it by a hard expression laughing.
Its ..receipt.. subordinating it without changing the expression sees a part of the tip of a finger and [shi] coming [niku] ..desire.. splinter, and raises the voice.
"cc []"
It exposed it in the light, and it shone on and a certainly red, white bone was exposed to the section of the [sareta] chuleta certainly.
However, there is a definite difference.
It is because of exposing fibers of the transparency like the optical fiber how many from the space between meat and the bone, making it present, and the eerie wriggle like [ito**].
¢Oh dear [**tai] or the doll. Mr. [rangaru] is a careful intelligence shop. It is not stupid in such a place ..coming with the main body... The main body might be a thing knocked all of a heap in an atelier that is the branch of the society somewhere or own this time. £
"Surely ..doll cc... "
¢The sense of incompatibility was not able to be wiped completely in a wonderful [iyaa] , technology. Elderly person's externals might be convenient to conceal an unnatural point. Does the woman of the magician with a good arm seem to kick from him and kick even the DNA test by the made doll cc ..the change of neither the main body nor nothing.. ..the street.. so often?£
The subordinate gives one's views for a man who is superiors while dubiously knitting his/her eyebrow though [farudeusu] about which it talks like the somebody else's problem.
"Will thing that it drinks little while ago and the conversation also comes off the cylinder. "¢It doesn't care. On schedule. £

>> No.553600
File: 83 KB, 799x565, 1209808682286.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"cc?"
The sky was looked up at on the lump of flesh of the imitation and the pool of blood of the imitation, the sky in the dark that had begun to be the mizzle was looked at, and "The thing for talking about illogical 'Souvenir of the sheol' purposely to tell it to 'Society' was a purpose" [farudeusu] was muttered satisfactorily.

"Advertisement to cc ..us this.. magicians as warning. "

And, starting with this day and this moment\\
It danced on the platform in the Grail of the lie, and man and spirit of the war deads' feasts raised the act.

>> No.553603
File: 873 KB, 1024x768, 1209808756484.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

After all, ..drinking.. magician ..[jo].. even where. the man\\
However, it stagnated even where.

The Grail war of lie.
He laughed at the fact by the nose though the thing that it was a counterfeit of the thing that this ceremony is held in the island nation in the Orient was understood.
\\It doesn't descend.
\\There is not a problem as long as the result is the same though might what though might mimicry either.
If it was an honorable magician, the road in which it imitated it blindly was chosen though the system that others made up was not recorded, and it might be thought that it was voluntarily invented like three homes, and others prepared it quickly for him of assembling the Grail war. Though it can be said that it and a reasonable idea.
Anyone may be serious where ..him.., and say that it put spirit into until ..execution.. [wareru] Grail fighting as 'Counterfeit' because of the beginning.
That is, he steeled oneself from the beginning and showed up in this town.
The society was quietly shaken, and the vibration was transmitted to his ear through a lot of magicians though it was laughing when the rumor was heard first as the kind of a mere a rumor while had told with the hand of [rangaru].
The road of the descent was gradually trodden, and the power felt the heat in no small way as a body who was the present master at present though he was lineage of the magician from whom did the be known of the name as such.

>> No.553604
File: 351 KB, 800x600, 1209808781590.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Only pure 'Power' that man who has a moderate theory, the intellect, and the technology has piled up as magician's lineage is insufficient, and it makes him get irritated further more.
The technology of the power might have had to be studied, and to succeed the descendant and each gramary stamp that has attainments or more if usual.
However, he was in a hurry.
The reason for an own child is that the thing that attainments as the magician fall from me has been confirmed, too.
The nature as the magician weakens gradually, and a lot of lineages that will pass ..edge with the world of the gramary finally.. exists, too.
\\No joke.
\\[Mappira] excuse me [naruno] is [da] in [makiri] [noyou].
Also in the society, usual corporate and organize a lot of bonds exist.
Blood [taranebanaranai] of a first of all strong magician to obtain the means to prosper the descendant. A man exposed to such contradiction was a magician, and was immature.
He bet everything on the lie [kamoshirenu] Grail war, and put it was in the Grail war table and all chips on the town named this snow field.
The property and the past even in the future.

>> No.553605
File: 88 KB, 433x605, 1209808800814.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

\\It is safe, and goes well.
To show the resolution by yourself, the son who not is ..previous.. has already thinned out.
The wife who stopped it also put it in order.
The woman who doesn't bring about prosperity doesn't have regret.
However, the thing that [****] as the magician is not understood was shock in no small way.
It gave birth and the son who did not have [masetakarakoso] , nature might have been born to such a woman.
However, the upper bound that that woman is obtained by my present self's 'Rank'.
In addition, there is only remaining to this war to raise my place.
The advantage as the magician goes up only by it if the one that 'Grail war' and the name are given can be won even if the Grail is a sham. The road to 'Root' will be able to be gripped by assuming the fight.
Or, knowledge [ru] thing might be good at the industry of [aintsuberun] and [makiri].
The Grail war raises the rank as an own magician even though it becomes any result.
What a loose gambling!
Because the one more than betting can surely be gotten back even if it is the lowest.

>> No.553607
File: 164 KB, 750x900, 1209808827677.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Though various profits are imagined like that\\He did not think about the possibility of the defeat of me and ending lineage completely.
However, there is a reason only for it so as not to think.
He had the chance of success.
At least, the chance of success of value [surudake] : to the putting things in order of an own son.
\\However, is cc [korega] [reinoro]?No pattern a little different from heard what.
A man saw his right hand while thinking so, and only it put seeing of love of ..breaking in.. [wara] on the face like seeing my child of just the birth.
It is said that the tattoo to think of the shut chain is the one like the proof chosen as mastering the Grail war.
\\However, the thing that this stayed cc :.
\\It was admitted. This I. As mastering.
\\That is, chiefly about that spirit of the war dead.
For eyes in the cloth wrapping put on by the side ..quiet a man.. saying. \\
It laughs again.
It laughs. It laughs.
It laughs.

>> No.553608
File: 88 KB, 640x480, 1209808863981.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Large valley that stretches to northern part of snow field.
In the mountains part of a place near from the valley where a red quay ranged, the cave existed.
It is functioning as 'Atelier' that the magician including [musukai] it is person [hara] invented now though the original natural cave.
The magician quietly lifted the cloth wrapping, and took out the person who was kindly and politely in that while being compared with the lamplight.
It\\The key.
However, a mere key is an article hesitate in a little.
It is a decoration too article where it is excessive, and has length and the weight of a little survival knife.
It seemed that both very one the jewel the gramary and money by colored the key large value was had.
\\cc though heard that 'It' was called by snake's fossil in a past Grail war.
\\'It' will be able more certainly to be called in case of this relic.
Before\\It is said that his lineage is still bet everything just like the my present self still powerfully, the key is obtained, and it searched for a certain one.

>> No.553613
File: 66 KB, 427x570, 1209808900700.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Houmotsu-den in El Dorado said that all things of this world are blocked. This key was not ..thing used for the interior of the vague barrel legend to open a certain door.. different.
It is not interested in the fortune. However, might the thing that all gramary [takaragu] is kept secret in the treasure.
After all, the key was one point named genuine [dearu] predecessors proved alone, and it was not fulfilled to find the warehouse as a result. The thing for the present that not is related to at all though the key seems also to have the magic of the unclarification.
Relic of spirit of the war dead for whom oneself hopes. Only it becomes the highest catalyst in summons, and hoped own [sa-vanto] can more certainly be obtained.
\\Time was filled, too.
\\Do you assume the start?
When he quietly stands up\\He has them consolidate all consideration in the ceremony that the smile is instantaneously erased, all feelings and calculation forgotten, and oneself faces.
The sense is integrated into one point, sharpened, and the boodle of senses of the hierarchy without the necessity is intercepted.
Circuit different from nerve and blood vessel that is put in body and not seen eyes that they are made to come round.
While feeling an invisibility hot water run through still in that\\
A man was a congratulatory address to oneself, and the objection of summons to the balance of the entire phenomena also that were the curses was vomited.

>> No.553617
File: 62 KB, 700x223, 1209808927240.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

After a few minutes.
A lot of compensation bet on his life and this struggle.
And, lineage as the magician whom he kept sticking to.
All are moments. Free moment.
His existence became the result of easily facing the end because of the communication for only a few seconds.

Ì

¢Done cc [haha] and [hahahahaha]. It did. £
'It' that appears to the presence is seen, and the magician leaks the word instinctively.
Other party's true name etc. need not be confirmed.
The thing what I understood from [**] [bunoka] and the beginning.
Only the smile of the delight surges from the interior of the throat, and the spirit of the war dead who summoned the remark food is left for only several seconds.
The obligation [**] by yourself of the exposure is exercised as a spirit of the war dead though the color of the unpleasantness has appeared plainly in spirit of the war dead's face. However, the spirit of the war dead : it , saying that 'Obligation' though is a doubt whether received it.

>> No.553623
File: 131 KB, 824x548, 1209808995106.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

¢cc Answer. Are you a magician who assumes that the insolence doesn't cling to king brilliance either?£

Golden color hair and golden color armor.
[Sa-vanto] of externals that studied the luxury thoroughly asked in shape to look down on here.
However, little irritation is boiled up it is nose white [mi] and before one's eyes instinctively the content of the asked word though 'Power' [ru] absolute is actually felt.
\\The [sa-vanto] air is ! that seems to be great.
It recovers one's self-possession in the place where you can feel the pain of [reinoro] that shines to an own right hand though pride as the magician pushes to the overpowering feeling and it won.
\\cc Well it is method [rumai] from this hero's character lives.
Then, it is likely to have to make them understand and to put it first with [hakkiri].
The main is you, and the thing of not passing to a free tool like the spirit of the war dead etc. who manifest it as [sa-vanto] to the last in this fight.
\\The street so. This I am the main of you.
To shoot the answer while showing off [reinoro], the right arm is presented to previous. \\

The right hand noticed the thing that had disappeared.

>> No.553624
File: 50 KB, 640x369, 1209809010835.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

¢cc What?..encounter.. ?£
There is not a described word, and either [**] digit opinion is sounded in the cave.
There is certainly no right hand it should have been immediately before though as much as one drop of blood has not gone out.
When an own wrist is brought panicking in front of the face, the scorching smell strongly stimulates the nasal cavity.
Smoke was clear, and it rose thinly, and being burnt off was clear from the section of the wrist.
The flow of the pain spreads to the spinal cord and the brain momentarily at the time of recognized it. \\
¢[Gihiga] [a;a;a;a;a;a;a;a;] [a;a;a;] of [higaa;] cc ..it is... [Aa;] of ..encounter.. [a;a;a;a;a;a;a;a;a;a;]. £
Scream\\Scream\\Overwhelming scream.
A golden spirit of the war dead tediously opens its mouth in the magician who affects the ejaculation like the cry of huge [**].
¢Do you clown what?The scream with gorgeousness more and [maseyo] ..me.. ..pleasant... £
One the eyebrow is not moved, and [sa-vanto] in [ogo**] as usual that behaves. Apparently, the disappearance of the right hand seems not to be the one with spirit of the war dead's hand.
"[Hia;], [hia;], and ..pull.. [a;a;a;a;a;a;]"
Though the magician started completely destroying reason to the event that exceeds the category of understanding\\The spirit is made for the brain as the magician not to permit it, and to settle down compulsorily, and it regains one's balance immediately.

>> No.553626
File: 19 KB, 400x400, 1209809033885.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

\\There is cc someone in [musukai].
\\Having made it to me is very careless.
Originally, when someone had entered this cave that turned into the atelier, the sign should be able to be perceived. However, it was diverted to the magic of the spirit of the war dead filled in the cave because it was pierced while [sa-vanto] summons were definite and it was not possible to notice.
However, they had to put a moderate trap according to [musukai] and to have come round. When it is an other party from whom there is no sign that it moved, and carelessness doesn't become considerable if those who intrude release them and it has advanced, it is surmisable.
Direction that sign does while working over gramary composition by remaining right hand\\It shouts to the hole road toward outside the cave and it has raised it.
¢Who. It has come off my [musukai] very. £
Then,\\The voice from the dark in the cave affects at the next moment.
However, to [sa-vanto] that is not a magician but golden.
"Permission to expose this body in front of a great king cc while fearing it would like to be gotten" After it is considered that it steps, [sa-vanto] by which the voice is unexpectedly multiplied shows a still arrogant attitude.

>> No.553627
File: 165 KB, 500x800, 1209809068278.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

¢It is good. The honor to have an audience my appearance is permitted. £
"cc welcome and happiness" The voice :. \\It arranged that it was about feelings to finish realizing the transparent purity and everything.
Having continuously appeared from the lee of a rock\\Even free was young and it was a girl who hung from the impression of the voice that was able to be received onto several years old younger about \\12-year-old browner skins out her glossy black hair.
Gorgeous formal dress for which description that should be called beautiful woman of [fukamado] is suitable without vulgarity. I do not feel the colorfulness that corresponds to it in the expression though the clear-cut face is favored further by the clothes.
However, it kneels without putting the thing that the skirt can be painted on the soil on the nature after it steps forward conditioning by standing on ceremony solemnly in the atelier one step, and it bows to the spirit of the war dead on the altar reverently.
"[] cc ..it is.."
The magician who had become shape completely disregarded pushed in anger to the interior of the throat being not able to do the resented thing because power of the girl in the presence was not able to finish being measured.
The spirit of the war dead presses the word with power as if reverent of the girl was natural only for the glance.

>> No.553631
File: 136 KB, 789x1159, 1209809114864.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

¢The thing that the blood of the crossbreed is not scattered in front of me makes it praise and use. However, I must say if there is an excuse about the reason to drift the smell of [**] [uni] value cork meat in front of me. £
The magician is done a catch a glimpse of, is placed only momentarily, and the girl states the spirit of the war dead while having knelt.
"The key to the cc warehouse was given if it did not have to entrust it to king judgment though it feared and the punishment was given to the theft thief" While saying\\The girl took out one lump of flesh in front of voluntarily.
It is the one that was little while ago a part of magician's body certainly, and the joint part where the reason for magic with the spirit of the war dead ties by [rei] charm. \\In a word, magician's right hand.
A golden hero looks down at his [fumu] and one's feet, and takes one put key the plinth girl's word. \\It threw it away in interest [nasage].
¢Is this key or it doesn't descend. It exists in my garden like an impolite thing etc. to put out the hand to my riches and [nakattakarana] .. ..making.. [raseta] ..leaving.. doesn't pass if it is and [yo] thing should not use it. £
"cc []"

>> No.553634
File: 59 KB, 500x708, 1209809149715.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It was a magician that felt the impact for the action who had been muttering the cantrip to intercept the pain in the right wrist.
Key to 'Warehouse' that his ancestor is bet everything and sought.
The great achievement that was the boast that you may say the only as magician's lineage was thrown away like garbage. Moreover, oneself : as a slave. Existence named [sa-vanto] that should be treated as tool.
The pain in the right hand has become dim even without uttering an incantation because of indignation.
However,\\The girl with brown skin starts pouring only her neck like multiplying the pursuit by such him and the voice to put overpowering and the pity for the magician being poured.
¢If it is king intention, I do not intend to exchange the life any further with you. Please receive it. £
So..do..life..take..moment..magician..consideration..easy..rule.
The indignation that boils up in voluntarily cannot rule the gramary circuit, even the word be given, and they are made to drive recklessly in all the magics collected in the left hand.
The space is torn up so that a black photosphere where the whole curse, heat, and the impact were put may mightily swallow girl's face. \\[**ru], [**ru], and [**ru].
There was only one breath even not in, and it seemed that the torrent of magic swept away the girl.
However, it was not if it curetted it.

>> No.553637
File: 153 KB, 700x808, 1209809186636.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Aria of silent.
The girl doesn't have the sound though she opens her mouth and either it begins to spin the composition of the gramary by yourself.
However, huge magic boiled up instantaneously between the girl and the magician.
As if, because the curse was compressed to the utmost limit, it overwhelming chants of saying that it reached silent at last.
The last moment\\The magician saw.
The mandible of a huge flame that is easily swallows the magic that I shot to twice my height that appears in front of the girl. \\\\\\

\\It is different.
Word that thinks at the end and floats.
Even time to think about it what you have and the word 'Differ' went out is not really given.
\\..difference.. [] cc [chi] and such [] of ..difference.. [] cc
Lineage continues even if I die. cc He recalls having put following of the lineage in order days of several inadvertently ago by an own hand though he who is the magician tried to think at least so.
\\It is different. It is different. I ..cc.. different, and difference cc [] cc of [] cc here to die\\Different ..difference.. [uchiga]\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\

>> No.553641
File: 63 KB, 550x468, 1209809229723.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

And,\\The magician disappeared.
A lot of compensation bet on his life and this struggle.
And, lineage as the magician whom he kept sticking to.
All are moments. Free moment.
His existence became the result of the easy swallow to the flame because of the communication for only a few seconds.

"It looked and a painful place was shown. "
It hangs down one's head on killing one person and the girl hangs down one's head to the spirit of the war dead calmly.
She ..not costing now easily.. says the gramary used though golden [sa-vanto] is piercingly and sends the glance of not being interested.
" "Whether you were ruling this land during my absence indeed The current gramary is not due to the magic that boils up directly in her.
Perhaps, might the gramary using [tamashiimyaku] of this land.
The expression was floated for the first time there, and did the answer of the word somewhere lonesomely with the face had been turned to ground of the girl as it was affirmed.
¢Not rule but symbiosis. cc A common man has my clan if going out of land in this snow field as shown in the guess. £

>> No.553645
File: 34 KB, 300x368, 1209809259215.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

¢The crossbreed ..crossbreed.. doesn't pass. It doesn't become the difference of the distinction like the presence etc. of the gramary. £
Neither arrogant [namonoiini] nor the girl who says the equal everything excluding me answer anything back.
[Reinoro] it should already have been in magician's right hand is transcribed in her right hand.
The spirit of the war dead : still somewhere tediously while shooting the power that doesn't change still while confirming the thing that the flow of magic changes from the magician to the girl. \\However, it declares in a dignified manner even where.
¢Then, let's ask it again. Are you a magician who assumes that the insolence doesn't cling to king brilliance either?£
Golden spirit of the war dead.
Hero in hero. To the existence called a king in the king\\
The girl was going to nod powerfully, and to do the bow where the respect shut oneself up again.

>> No.553646

Where's the cheap drtugs? Where's the niggers? This is some dertanged utopia, not America.

>> No.553650
File: 45 KB, 292x650, 1209809299339.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

On the way ..besides "cc I am not because I request the Grail" cave.. ..face it.., the girl quietly spins the word.
The girl introduced herself voluntarily, '[Tei;-ne] [cheruku]', obtained [sa-vanto] of gold, and participated in the Grail war.
However, the word that was able to be called contradiction that she did not request the Grail was said, and a detailed real intention was changed into the word in the next breath.
"Only this land is chosen as a place for the Grail war of the lie, and earnest wishes of cc us who wants to drive away magicians who try to infringe on everything are them. "
Piercingly, there seems to be not an interest, and either do the answer of the word of 'King' said that it manifested to the girl who easily muttered, 'This Grail war is crushed' again as a class of [yumihei] in the prepared class of six kinds of spirit of the war dead \\ in this age.
¢I am not interested in the Grail etc. either. Impolite fellows who try to deprive me of the treasure are punished in case of the real thing, and fellows [to**] that executes this ceremony as it is is done in case of the imitation. £

>> No.553649

This is pretty cool.

>> No.553655

>>553646
goddamn r key hits the t key. shitfuck.

>> No.553656
File: 186 KB, 500x500, 1209809375177.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Moreover, "Welcome word" girl kept talking about their features after having said the example.
¢This snow field is land defended from the coercion from the people who controlled this country land cc east in the symbiosis of our tribe for 1000 years. It cooperated with the party such as magicians by a part of the government and was infringed on in 'only cc70. £
It is to the girl who talks lacing sadness and anger with the word and the spirit of the war dead doesn't have the appearance in which the deep emotion is especially held.
¢Descend. When it gets on up of whom, all ground credits my garden. If cc it tries to steal my treasure and to take it by fellows in case of originally when the crossbreed causes the quarrel in the garden though the left place, the talk is another. £
Of what did the girl think to be a man who thought only about his thing to the last?
Because especially, because unpleasantness had not been held, I was not amazed either
Because it also behaves as a king also even of where, he might be admitted as a king.
It tried to hold feelings like envy in the arrogance only momentarily, to attract, to tighten, and to have stepped forward besides the cave.
@

>> No.553660
File: 84 KB, 460x641, 1209809413757.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Having waited for them outside the cave\\Man and woman of black clothes that count many hundreds of from tens of.
Caucasian and black's appearances are seen on the inside though there are a lot of people who had a brown skin just like the girl.
A large group with the understanding atmosphere drives up to the foot in the valley by cars how many if it is not plainly honest, and the cave has been surrounded thick.
They see a girl who has come out from the cave and overpowered man who stands in the by the side, kneel to the place \\ all together, and express the mind of admiration for girl and 'Spirit of the war dead'.
"Who are this fellows?"
[Tei;-ne] returns the answer to the king who indifferently asks it while voluntarily kneeling.
¢cc For our tribe to survive, and to oppose magicians, the people of the organization that makes it up to the city. I patched the father back, and it was chosen this war as a representative. £

>> No.553663
File: 45 KB, 450x800, 1209809443077.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

" A lot of men revere, and are kneeling by themselves all together. A golden king recalled the spectacle when the body by yourself existed or screwed up one's eyes slightly, and renewed recognition to the girl slightly.
Crossbreed..fairly..yearn..king..power..ahead..do..say..grateful..provide.¢There is my thing only to threaten and to try to borrow [wo]. It challenges this war by a moderate resolution and it seems to enter. £
"cc" The girl also had uneasiness though it was honored and a word that had to be received.
The reason for 'King' in the presence is that seem still tedious in spite of say so feelings are not concealed.
And, the spirit of the war dead begins to spin the word indifferently as if her uneasiness had come true at the next moment.
¢However, the cheap-jack plinth after all. [Shi], and it doesn't become a comfort of no [**] rabble no elephant [nadotaka] drawn excluding me though the judgment is given to these kind of things very much. £

>> No.553666
File: 71 KB, 616x1050, 1209809467837.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

He took out one small bottle of somewhere as soon as he said.
Black clothes that see the moment are recollected back. , saying that 'Air was distorted, and one small bottle dropped directly to spirit of the war dead's control from among that'.
It is on earth made from what is not understood though a beautiful decoration is given. A smooth surface is earthenware or the glass or sees some liquids transparent, and drift in translucent on the inside.
¢Seem the child's play and it is suitable to do the other party to the play extent in case of the child's play. My one need not become single-mindedness. Let's assume transmogrifying for a while until the value [suru] enemy goes out to putting out seriousness. £
Though he tried to open the lid of the bottle as it is when muttering so, and to drink it up\\

The moment exactly.
In timing on which the fate of something is sure to act rather than a coincidence\\

>> No.553865

This would be awesome/entertaining if Archer got paired up with Shirou.

>> No.553954

>>553441
Incredibly precise. You win.

>> No.554133
File: 141 KB, 343x408, 1209821062933.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wtf is going on in this thread?

>> No.554199

Meth is a terrible drug

>> No.554206

AMERICA IS PIG

>> No.554229

I'm extremely confused by the Atlas Prologues.

>> No.555785

ddrddr

>> No.556197

what the fuck?

>> No.556557
File: 58 KB, 500x496, 1209860344190.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The earth was and there was [**].

y\\~~\\__ \ \ ~ ~ \ \ z

『!?』
[Tei;-ne] and the group of her subordinate barrel black clothes look up at the sky all together.
It is huge [****] to have heard from a long distance that shakes Heaven And Earth.
However, it was an angel huge or the sung sound of a rugged lullaby because a too beautiful sound of it in [****]. something or the earth
And, it is, and is [**] the sound or is far. \\The thing that I have heard it from the direction of the forest that stretches to the west of the snow field is understood.
[Tei;-ne] was able to be convinced to the rumbling that even laws of physics are disregarded why.
This is the one like the first cry that shows the thing that something arose. ――
Even in case of being because it is extraordinary, strong [sa-vanto] perhaps.

>> No.556575
File: 53 KB, 500x613, 1209860489689.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

On the other hand, Archer was the same thing movement had been stopped to the voice.
The hand with the bottle that started being applied to the mouth is stopped, and a golden king puts the strong emotion on the face for the first time then.
It――Might the thing to show the surprise if it is not the one seen in case of the one to know him before. It is easy to get excited [kano] 'King in the king' never : though the calm and collected manner was difficult to say existence. ――Really, is there having such a face?
"This voice : ..…….. surely. "
It is surprised, and it feels impatient about what is floating in his eyes. \\Impression.
"…… Is you?"
[Tei;-ne] noticed the thing that the overpowering feeling as the king swings from him because it saw the expression of the spirit of the war dead who had muttered so only for a brief flash.
However,――An arrogant overpowering feeling as the king returns to Archer's face at the next moment, and [ni] sounds laughter sky-high high and high single-mindedly.
And, after it finished laughing for some time――
¢What thing of [ha] …?Should I express that this with my king barrel proof though it comes across by chance?£

>> No.556597
File: 61 KB, 190x109, 1209860682636.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The expression with which it tediously filled even little while ago overflowed, and rejoicing and the excellent talent were filled and overflowed in his face like the lie.
"Lass of crossbreed. It was able to have been pleased, and, apparently, seems to have become this war and my value that had to become serious. £
King of hero who becomes talkative as if chest became empty while saying [rashikunai] thing.
"Is the amusement though faced outskirts of the duel in the [kano] plaza?…… Unpleasantness and Aya ..hanging.. [ga] had been manifested as a maniac soldier. \\No, it will not say. No thing of 11 listening in the crossbreed that is [**] either. £
The thing whose I am a king though it becomes cheerful doesn't ruin [kahen], and stare at the hypocenter of [****] while laughing as the shoes shoes.――It calls [tei;-ne] in the state of kneeling to by the side.
"Raise respect. [Tei;-ne]£
[Tei;-ne] where the name was suddenly called looked up at spirit of the war dead's face the remainder though said though was surprised.
Then, the small bottle that the king had little while ago obtained throws out to the hand of [tei;-ne] and it is passed.
"The specific medicine of rejuvenation. It became unnecessary in me today though it was not necessary to use. Receive it welcome. £
", ..peel ..[] …….... tile. "

>> No.556611
File: 67 KB, 358x468, 1209860787387.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Archer turned one's gaze to the girl who opened the surprise slightly, and the voice that dignity is filled was said.
"There is one thing ordered to you if becoming my vassal. "
Other Archer received the word as the king however in the voice that the mood seemed to be indeed good though it did not give here eyes.
"It a little and seem do if you are an infant child. It only has to make eyes sparkle to the power of barrel of the king of not understanding the reason for all things [ware]. "
The dynamo of a word too though it was a word of a sarcastic mixing.
The girl of having thrown away feelings for the clan swings slightly in spirit of the war dead's word.
Paying the respect from the bottom of one's heart to a man in the presence only because feelings will have been thrown away――――The girl hung down one's head seeming to apologize not being possible to make eyes sparkle yet.
"Will make an effort. "

At any rate,――――Thus, a couple of [sa-vanto] and mastering rush in the war.
Girl who deprived of king hero [girugamesshu] and land.
Only to let me pass while knowing that this is the Grail war of the lie, they bet everything.
The king and the girl reign at this moment.
To repaint it in the truth, only the lie : in the war that not is ..no lie ..by yourself.....

>> No.556642
File: 609 KB, 1050x1500, 1209861020806.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Britain [**] Atsushi certain place

Clock tower.
It might be a word received as a tourist spot of London if usual.
However, it becomes a word with a quite different shade of meaning among magicians.
The headquarters of 'Society' that generalizes a lot of magicians is a highest seat of learning to bring up still young at the same time magicians.
A lot of excellent magicians are exactly exhausted from the place assumed to be rival to the history of itself Britain with the magician in the place that should be called a head temple in the past. ――Of each invents a new history, and the tone of the entire thing of gramary is raised.

>> No.556649
File: 148 KB, 777x1165, 1209861079375.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Fuck ……"
The word of air different from a solemn impression sounded in the schoolhouse of 'Highest seat of learning' of which the total tower boasted at that time and it extended.
"You are that. It shall not be a fool if it shows in a single phrase. "
It was a man of about 30 to which long hair was waved that raised such an abuse voice first.
A yellow shoulder belt on a red court is hung down, and moreover, it seemed ..bad mood.. to float the expression really, and to give unpleasant but wholesome advice to the young person before one's eyes some.
However, the other young person : in a hopeless expression. ――
"Such !Please show more than duplicity at least. "
The answer that doesn't engage somewhere is returned.
"It is foolish and it a fool. Besides, there is no description though it does. "
Moreover, the young person holds onto a man who mutters with the [musuri]ed face.
"..dependence.. [kyouju] that is unpleasant and wants to participate by all means. ..start.. [rutteiu] Grail war in the United States. "
"Fuck. It is said that the place where the word is said in a dignified manner on such a passage is a fool. Where did …… you completely learn the thing?"
A man who had been called a professor while confirming none of things in surroundings clung, pulled the head of the young person who took side provoking, and peeled off.

>> No.556660
File: 135 KB, 803x1163, 1209861158766.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

He is a professor in these magicians' highest seat of learnings, and the person that are called 'Loading [erumeroi] ‡U world'. All people who know him put the respect and are calling loading [erumeroi] ‡U world though are seems separately to the real name.
It is said the most excellent teacher in the clock tower while it is still young, and students who receive teaching from him and started in life flap as an excellent magician in the world the everyone, and shine to a lot of honors in the clock tower.
Therefore, he collects the sense of deferences, and is given indeed a lot of two names such as 'Professor charisma' and 'Mastering and V' and 'Great Big Ben * London star' also between magicians.
However, though he seems to feel irritation in the appearance that there are not such distinguished services, and either only the apprentice shines fast――
..putting out.. . against the young person in the presence who is active service's pupil. gotten irritated by present him
Do the answer of the young person of the word to the question where to have known 'Grail war' the expression made [kerori].
"Were not you the professor and people of the executive of the society conferring and having been opening in an underground hall yesterday?[Rangaru] is a person of that famous puppet manipulator. I saw for the first time in the life. "

>> No.556665
File: 109 KB, 798x1150, 1209861192847.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Even free clouds ..irritating face.. further, and studies [aiankuro-] thoroughly like being calm hearing young person's word the face of an own student [erumeroi].
"Do you ..retreat.. ..-.. ..floatage.. know the content of - doing and the conference of that ..-..?"
"No, it is anxious for a moment and eavesdrops. "
"Will a strictly confidential debriefing session. ?Piles of [nimo] [musukai] how many might have been put. "
The young person returns the answer to the cross-examination of the man who is an own master while bending eyes seeming inexcusable.
"Yes, the it is anxious and [doushitemo] …… of me though thought it is bad. "

"It went well when hacking was begun to [musukai] of the room by way of experiment. "

――A silence.

>> No.556669
File: 108 KB, 413x584, 1209861233598.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It doesn't limit to him and the word 'Hacking' is often seen to be used for the story of the gramary among young students. In short, it is actually said, '[Musukai] was printed, it came off, and it heard of the content of the conference without being discovered' though the act without hacking, the cracking, and the relation.
Flat [esukarudosu].
He is a student in the classroom of loading [erumeroi] ‡U world, and it is longest-serving person's man at the same time, too.
Still..young..boy..student..become..as it is..clock..tower..graduation..how many..one..spend.
If his thing is shown in a single phrase, might the thing of loading that only the word of abuse comes out as said.
However, if you talk about his thing by using more words――Saying might be suitable , saying that "The technology and the talent of the gramary are ..bottom.. ..information.. men to [zudaga], it, and substitution who have dropped a part that is more important as the gramary 'Master' somewhere".
Though it was expected that the life was received as lineage of the magician in the Mediterranean sea and person [esukarudosu]'s eldest son, and it had had an unparalleled magic circuit and the talent that controls it in the past――
In fact, he had the looseness of an opposite nature with the magician apart from the gramary.

>> No.556674
File: 181 KB, 804x1158, 1209861315187.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A lot of teachers became the results of appealing for stomachache soon, and were entrusted to [erumeroi] ‡U world finally , saying that 'Only you are' though originally directed other professors as an infant genius of the expectation.
After that, several years. He kept outstripping other students and growing up only the talent of the gramary. It doesn't go so in other teachers, and might be the place there called vivid externals of mastering V.
However,――The body that piles other problems too much, and cannot do the clock tower in [sotsu] yet.
The place that was thrown away if original and not cared about is disregarded only regret had cordially disregarded the selection , saying that 'Were you able to throw it out halfway?' this time this time though [erumeroi] ‡U world of charge that continued.

>> No.556679
File: 145 KB, 797x1167, 1209861353658.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"There is no foolishness in which it has the talent ..it is possible to owe to the settlement really.. ……. "
Mastering V that passes anger, and becomes mimic voice calm like priest who opened realizing somewhere. However, the face puts the hand on the shoulder of a Pong and own pupil like the sullen face as usual, and puts the word.
"Now is made a thing not heard. Therefore, do not obstruct peaceful of me any further. "
"Without multiplying hey, and might it be to the teacher and the trouble have the item to summon some heroes. ?Whether goodness is not understood when obtaining it very ..it... If Napoleon's portrait is taken, can Napoleon be summoned?If it is an emperor, isn't it strongest?"
"If I am Napoleon's spirit of the war dead, place where you have been shot dead before it contracts. "
Serious in the voice [miwo] is a place in which it thinks something to be the Grail war or wears, and asks a little again though thought running away running straight, too.

>> No.556683
File: 117 KB, 799x1161, 1209861409478.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"……¡…… ..that flat and you.. Why is the Grail requested?Though there doesn't seem to be seeming a magician as a gramary root is requested from you. Will you not be because it wants to beat the graduating squids or us who do not allow them to graduate indefinitely surely?"
However, flat completely vomited the answer that outside the other party's assumption for the question.
"It is because of wanting see. "
.."……... "
"Because is not super-[kakkoii]?The Grail. The article that that Hitler and [gepperusu] sought for Third Reich, and Hata's Shih-huang-ti, [nobunaga], and Godzilla also sought. [Janaissuka] that I want to see ..what.. if really existing. "
"It is Goebbels who is not [gepperusu]. Godzilla is not separately chasing it. "
[Erumeroi] to point out only mistake of good by some means part, and to fall silent as it is.
Though flat thought shouting surely and the return waited timidly for the following word of the professor――The professor lets out a sigh quietly, and begins to spin the voice gently persuaded before long.
"Do you understand what one struggle of the magician?After all, will no do be known whether being killed? the enumeration phrase that is eyes that are more miserable than it dies"

>> No.556685
File: 174 KB, 803x1157, 1209861438784.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Will thing that everyone seeks even if the resolution is done?Are not you coming to want to see more and more?"
To think well to the young person who answers easily though it tried to shout――
@――Perhaps, even if this fellow often thinks, this fellow gets the same answer.
The question of reaching the truth at last from another district was thrown.
"Do you have the resolution that kills the other party only for it?"
"..floatage.. [] …… . The method that can be won without killing is …… as it decides it with the …… chess. "
"..saying.. ! Ah of [sugo]Do the be known whether approve it if other party's magician is a world champion of chess. "
"…… A difficult problem. Do not other heroes do want to be seen by you, and exist terrible and terribly wanting to become it happily if possible either?When the friend is good at six heroes, ! ..terrible as this and the magician... The world domination is [issuyo] ..no dream... "
[Erumeroi] completely becomes silent hearing the word of flat to which the outline has completely shifted on the way.
However, the thing that the shouted thing is amazed, too was not done.
Though something seemed to be thought for a while by applying the hand to the mandible――

>> No.556691
File: 187 KB, 805x1165, 1209861472968.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It returns to the [ha] [tto] consciousness before long.
It flatly threw it off , saying that "…… It is likely to decide uselessly".
"Request of ..rolling.. , [masuyo] [kyouju] of , ..reeling.. ..rolling.. ,. It is possible to say, and it is great Big Ben * London star. "
"Do not call by two name making the person in question the presence. Moreover, the two name is chosen by dependence or usually. ?I might be held in derision absolutely ..[terudaro] of holding in derision and you... "
"Manage there. Because it thinks about a new two name. Absolute area magician teacher. "
"Die. "

Ì

Flat treated after all coldly was wandered about in the seat of learning while plainly making it to [shonbori]. It doesn't at all see in the appearance of the young person of turning 20 another years old, and it has descended the long flight of stairs while muttering with "Trudge" and the mouth.
Then,――
"Each other , even number degree good [katta]"
It is called by the woman in the downstairs.
The woman of the clerk in the clock tower held a large amount of mail and ―― one small package in the hand.
"Do you ..luggage to this and your professor.. pass it?"

>> No.556694
File: 127 KB, 797x1161, 1209861510514.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

And, though he delivered the professor and the luggage one-sidedly little while ago thrown off――
@――Might not be angry yet. [uu]
Doing a negative imagination at the time of going up in the long flight of stairs――He is anxious about contents of the box, and confirms the thing that exists on the inside in the gramary of seeing through.
It daggered it about [wazawaiwazawai] [shii] [de] Zain used in some ceremonies.
The signature carved for the knife-edge is seen, his sharpened X-ray vision is caught in the whole body at the next moment, and it is caught in the sense where the current starts.
――Doing …… and loan to this
――For professor …… me. ?
The boy who misunderstood being possible selfish to reach [kokoni] [rina] begins to run with the box.
The character that I cannot read at all though the character was variously engraved in the box. The foreign country explains, writes the gramary or might something.
However, he ran out with great application previously the decipherment of the content of the character ..in school buildings...

Ì

>> No.556696
File: 131 KB, 812x1159, 1209861545818.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Did you come ..fuck ……..?"
Though the appearance that starts from the interior of the passage is found, and [erumeroi] ‡U world looked unpleasant plainly――Flat vomited a without relation word to the Grail war as the obtained package hanging.
"..crowding.. [] of professor [] …… in this me [] …… of luggage [] …… me of ..crowding.. [] …… of [] ……. "
As for flat that had rapidly become an oxygen deprivation, the breath also presented the box to the discontinuing discontinuing because it had run one's best by the distance in which 100m was passed.
Though the other professor saw what or the box――Write..address..wrap..paper..logo mark..see..ah..nod..ask.
"Ah is the hope of you of this fellow of this that is ……?"
The hum and it is a nodding young person of the head like a banking industry against the question.
"It is probably good. If you want it, it gives it. The thing that I do not have the necessity. "
The shine that you may say that professor's answer was heard, and flat the maximum in the life was floated on the face and it showed it.
"Thank you. Thank you really for …… really. It was professor and my apprentice and it was good. "
It was muttered that it was amazed because it ran as the half moving and the apprentice who left was seen.
"My youth shall not be an opposite fellow at all. Did …… he and the one wanting it so much enter though contents might have been seen in seeing through?"

"If the thing of the [korede] Grail war is forgotten, good thing. "

>> No.556697

tl;dr

>> No.556701

I'M SO FUCKING CONFUSED WHAT IS GOING ON

>> No.556702
File: 120 KB, 1000x1456, 1209861605559.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

After it had amused oneself to the game from Japan that one's own room and was the hobby, the professor was filling in the questionnaire postcard bundled to the package of game software on a polite thing. The curiosity played the paragraph because a high stamp was purposely pasted and it sent it by airmail or the related product by the lot of the questionnaire postcard etc. queued up with place narrowness [shi] in the room.
However, he keeps sending it only so that it may not be interested, and the game company may reflect the opinion purely.

And, in several months――

It orders directly if there is a commodity really wanting it and it buys it, and he of the arranged type sees the manufacturer name of Japan written in the package, judges, 'Moreover, might usual privilege commodity', and has presented it without open a letter flatly doing for it to approach while making eyes sparkle.
It was a present as having judged by him related to the game as shown in always.
..[akushonfigia] of the game mainly composed of the robot.. from the manufacturer name ..him.. though it was thought that something――
Actually, the one of the simulation game written, 'Britannia night wars'.

And, what is the commodity of the privilege?――――――

>> No.556706
File: 150 KB, 808x1160, 1209861655711.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Midafternoon when the sun brilliantly shines to overhead.
Flat jumped onto the airplane though did not prepare well, and was made a passage straight for the United States.
A detailed point is not at all understood though the Grail war was roughly examined.
Such a state though it is flat ..the problem before so and so of the participation qualification..――
At present, he was gladly looking at the pattern that floated on my right hand.
"[Kakkoii] [naa] and this. This which whether disappear when [reinoro] [tteno] is used"
The hand is rubbed with Shige Shige, and something is sometimes muttered. ――The shoulder is discouraging dropped at the next moment.
"It seems to disappear. Good [reinoro] never uses it. "
Might the place that is caught at and cross examined when there are parties concerned of 'Grail war' in the place though it knows how neither doing nor to have seen through the system 'Disappear when using it'.

>> No.556707
File: 100 KB, 799x1152, 1209861687689.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

However, it is found in a lucky thing and found only of general person's parent and child taking etc. in the turn.
After having looked at [reinoro] for a while as it was, flat opened the obtained cloth wrapping.
It is one knife from the inside that has gone out.
The article of the bad taste based on the black and red of [wazawaiwazawai] [shii] [de] Zain.
The luster etc. of the blade feel feeling of luxury somehow though it puts the brakes.
"However, we wish not to express our gratitude to the professor really. Because [nandakanda] [i] prepared the [kakkoii] relic so much for me. "
There is not noticing an own misunderstanding after it takes it out of the box, and it has come to this land while deepening the misunderstanding further more.
And,――The Grail was or chose him, and made [rei] charm to the Grail war that was the participation qualification stay in the body.
However, while comparing the knife and [reinoro]――He keeps sometimes similarly little while ago muttering something.

>> No.556712
File: 144 KB, 810x1159, 1209861729920.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Did about 30 minutes pass?――
The event to which it seems to faint rolls in the park and it happens if owners of other [reinoro] learn.
Might the thing irritatingly praised after [hizakeri] is put about three times for the time being when it should be correctly called a miracle, and [erumeroi] ‡U world who is his master is being here.
Should it be called by chance or is assumed his own talent whether to have to call the miracle with the reason?Anyway, the thing that he had done was able to be called a large insult to the Grail war of this lie in a sense.
However, though it was only this flat person in question that perceived it.

'Is the summons [seshi] mastering of …… thine who asks it of me?'

>> No.556714
File: 160 KB, 808x1161, 1209861760381.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Tile of ..peel.. , []. ?"
The voice made [hakihaki] affects [yake], it extends, the voice is given instinctively, and surroundings are looked about.
However, anyhow only in the place where families and the couple stalk in surroundings
wMay I think the current answer to be an affirmative?Then, the contract is completed. Is not both happily done the person who hopes for the Grail mutually?x
"What?Yes []. ?"
The appearance that it anywhere still seem is not found though the neck is moved up and down, right and left, and intensely.
Moreover, Narrator can continue the opinion of the confused young person of ..neglecting.. ,.
w…… how There is not an altar, and either the person who becomes my mastering ..summons of [sa-vanto] in such people ring a [mi].. is ..great physical strength nature.. [goto] on the inside. @……. In the thing that there is no altar, the cantrip of summons is no cervine by chance. ?x
"yes and …… ..getting.. I'm sorry …… when a variety of flows of magic are groped is 'Connected. 'I'm sorry no, in the method of such summons"
'Stepped …… Might probably good thing of so excellent magician' The voice of existence that seems to be [sa-vanto] apparently seems to affect in an own head.
Flat talked to timidly in my head from among me while confirming the thing that magic flows to 'Somewhere' through [reinoro].
"Each other Is all …… [sa-vanto] such that feeling of , …… as the unpleasantness, my, and moving and my timing has been missed anyhow?"
wNo, I am only special. Especially, before it did not worryx
A concrete feature doesn't feel it quite a strange thing though the gentleman style conditioning candid the desire. the voice of [sa-vanto]
w. ..my having the one "Feature".. anywayIt can be said that the appearance and shape are in what manners. ――The situation that it is not possible to say even to the in what manner. x

>> No.556719
File: 43 KB, 834x1163, 1209861791810.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is it a man or is it a woman or is it an elderly person or is it a child or to what occupation it attached? the voice that affects directly in the head becomes feelings about which it talks with the monster who doesn't at all have the face in surprise featureless though the one that appears to the voice somewhere if it is usual.
"May I allow me to hear …… your of that name?"
Suddenly, it asked it so.
I am the same as true the origin of the obtained knife ..my ..the true colors.. imagination...
However, the impression of voice in the head and the 'Spirit of the war dead?' is not corresponding in flat.
It is because of knowing it is not kind of existence that assumed, 'Spirit of the war dead?' in the head that is called, it is 'Hero' flat.
However, perhaps――Nobody might hardly know in case of the country where the movie and the novel from Britain appear on the market usually. However, in eminence though it might be inferior to Sherlock Holmes and Lupin――The existence is existence that existed surely in the past unlike them.
There is no answer in the question why though flat danced an uneasy [geni] glance――
The appearance of a big man of whom it is valuable who is unexpectedly the black catches one's eye in the view.
"Each other Was , finally manifested?"
"What do you say?"
The appearance of a man who looked suspicious was seen, and flat gave [a] and the voice, and, at once, dyed up the face palely.
[Ha] is ..black clothes.. natural.

>> No.556722
File: 141 KB, 797x1165, 1209861837020.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Because it looked down at me who looks dignified by the policeman who hung the gun on the waist and sits on the fountain.
"The knife is gripped and the soliloquy is ..doubtfulness.. the fellow. ""It is, and is an unpleasantness. That !It is different. "
In the fluster though it was flat ..assumption as the way including the excuse..――
"Were you surprised?"
The policeman before one's eyes suddenly becomes a tender attitude, and the obtained policeman's club is given flatly.
Though the [soreha] feeling of quality etc. were a genuine policeman's clubs――At once, the mass vanishes from among the hand.
Policeman's appearance already did not exist there when it saw ahead in surprise, and one stirred instead clothes woman was stopping.
And, the woman begins to spin the word of the same tone as what sounded little while ago in the head like woman's voice.
"It was only thought that my characteristic was understood before the self introduction. ""What?What?That. ?"
In addition, it makes ahead of flat to be surprised momentarily and woman's appearance vanishes. ――
wIt is not necessary to surprise it. My mastering. It is thought that it is earlier to actually show it and is [na]. x
The voice : to the head again.
As for some of families in surroundings, the child etc. laughed by parents to have seen a part of the 'Abnormality' at because it said person who rubbed his eyes, person who inclined his neck, and "The mama and the policeman became women and having disappeared", etc. were various.
The..appearance..presence..remain..high-heeled shoes..footprint..see..now..do..person..illusion..conviction.
The deserting risk of dubious general people. ――The truth is revealed only in young person's head.

>> No.556727

OH GOD WHAT IS GOING ON?!

>> No.556748

I AM SO FUCKING CONFUSED RIGHT NOW

>> No.556749

WHAT THE SHIT LIKE SERIOUSLY?!

>> No.556815

tl;dr

Fuck, even this imagedumb is confusing.

>>
Name
Subject