[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 124 KB, 937x408, 1173356936130.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
549610 No.549610 [Reply] [Original]

ITT we post some fuckin' copypasta:

Villainy is not about personal benefit, of wealth or resource. Villainy is about process and result. Villainy is about anticipation and ensuing climax.

Villainy is like the production of a fine wine.

Heroes are not the end of the villain. Heroes must win, for a while, to advance the process. Heroes must experience the illusion of momentum before the revelation.

Heroes require ripening akin to grapes before a harvest.

Despair is not a simple occurrence reached at random. Despair is the sum result of all preparation, the final product of the brilliance of a malevolent mind. Despair, is the true purpose of villainy, the result which requires every nerve and fiber's attendance.

Despair is like the first sip of a fine wine which you have produced.

As you sip the wine, you feel elated, as you remember crushing them with their own faults, the looks of horror and shock upon their faces in the moment of the realization of their own inferiority, like masks upon the stage, shattered, ruined, destroyed!

Cut! Cut! Cut to pieces!

>> No.549633

Good morrow, MONGRELS ^___^ I’m Gilgamesh and I'm the unquestionable king @_____@ of heroes <3 and one adores Gates of Babylon!!! Alright so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my eternal life when I met my hot waifu Saber!! <333333333 OMFGZ SHE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^
When I traversed onto Tokyo street =^____^=I looked up and saw SABER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!
·WHAT LUCK, TO MEET SUCH A DELIGHTFUL LADY ON SUCH A DREARY NIGHT !!!!!·I yelled n____n then she turned chibi then un-chibi!!
she looked at me [:3] and then she saw how awesome the king of heroes was *___* she grabbed my gauntlet and winked ~w^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HER TOUNGE TASTED LIKE TEA AND CRUMPETS!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< *(^O^)* *(^O^)* *(^O^)*] then I saw an atrocious underserving mongrel watching us and I could tell he was undressing her with his eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN‘T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (-- ; (-- ; (-- ;] so I yelled SHIROU YOU MONGREL, THIS IS MY WENCH WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH RIN CAUSE KING ARTURIA LOVES ME!!! then Saber held me close =^____^= and said she would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (*O*)/ then we went to her fortress and engaged in CG dragon dueling all night long and made enough mana to destroy the entire surrounding mongrel populace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<)

>> No.549658
File: 79 KB, 510x675, 1209748429377.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

JUST AS PLANNED EXPECTED. No wait, the wishes come true thing was just acting. Or was it? Knowing Key they’ll make a silly plot device out of it, I CAN FEEL IT.

The collection of Really Generic Harem Girls Key Style is now complete. (Or is it!?) We have:

* The moé main heroine with a “weak body” (will we ever get an explanation for this mysterious disease?)
* The violent, most likely tsundere girl
* The mysterious martial-arts skilled cool girl
* The good and nice class president girl
* The silent genius girl, and finally
* The token dumb loli-like girl.

IMAGINATIVE, ISN’T IT! Most of these are carbon copies of the Kanon girls (durr, as if anyone would be surprised). Someone was already starting to hope Tomoya would end up with [someone who isn’t Nagisa]. Oh how silly, harem rule #1: the main character will always end up with the first girl he meets and who is first in the OP. If a harem show breaks this rule it’s called an interesting and innovative plot twist (see the Shuffle debacle).
Also, what the christ is with Tomoya? Is he some kind of schizophrenic? HAY I HATE MY FATHER AND I’M REALLY BITTER BUT I’M WALKING AROUND SCHOOL BEING NICE TO CUTE GIRLS JUST BECAUSE A MAN’S GOTTA DO WHAT A MAN’S GOTTA DO.

>> No.549659

Today's lesson: The true power of Shirou Emiya.

You see, Shirou isn't your average protagonist with one trump card that appears out of nowhere. He is a seasoned fighter, who fights and dies throughout time for his ideal. He has seven different paths he takes. They are:

Archer: Fighting for his friends and the innocent. Ends up as a janitor of sorts to clean out the filth of the world, without glory or any form of gratitude from those he saves. Dies as a scapegoat.

Berserker: Shirou fights for the ideal until Ilya betrays him. She uses his life force to survive past her eminent death, and then leaves him for dead. He is saved by a traveling swordsman who he eventually fights Rin and Ilya against. The entire concept of the battle, fighting with either the man who is exactly like his father or with his dearest friends causes his mind to break. He dies of exhaustion in this world after untold power rises in him, and he slaughters everyone in miles. Disgusted with himself, as a servant he never reveals his face, even when he is commanded by seal.

Saber: After the 5th grail war, Arthur stays with Shirou. They decide to journey across the world together. Shirou develops his swordskill tremendously, to the point that he can out-fence Arthur. When catastrophe strikes, they fight together as lovers bound by the sword. They die in each other's arms, and as his last promise Shirou states to always be true to the King of England.

>> No.549663

Assassin: After the events of Heavens Feel, Shirou finds Sakura is dying slowly of a magically-induced illness unrelated to the Matous. He finds out the only way to cure her is to infiltrate the Church. He then teams up with a former church assassin who is looking for the same remedy, if for the opposite reason. They fight against some of the Churches strongest magicians, and eventually face an hitherto unknown wielder of True Magic, stronger than Aoko and even Zelretch. The only way to face him is to keep out of sight and attack from behind. Shirou finds a new phantasm in this state, Perfect Distill. It is a all-or-nothing move that either separates the enemy from his mana and oxygen or leaves you wide open. It causes the enemy to spasm from a lack of air until he can take several breaths, and completely disrupts a mage's ability to fight. With this attack he defeats the mage, saves Sakura, and is later killed in his sleep by the church as a heretic.

Lancer: During the events of UBW and his fight against Gilgamesh, he notices a glimmering light in the edge of his field. It is Gungnir, the lance with infallible aim. When he picks it up he suddenly has the speed of Arthur and the strength of Hercules. He is able to defeat Gil on his own, even after Gil gets serious and starts spamming Ea. He discovers Gungnir wasn't a replicated item from Gil's vaults, but a gift from Odin himself. He trains with it, defeats many enemies, and dies at the hand of his and Rin's daughter in his late fifties as an accomplished warrior.

>> No.549664

Brawler: Shirou saves Caster after Rin kills her master, and she falls for him. Caster likes her men...physically fit, so she teaches him some spells to enhance his strength. The nature of the particular spells Caster uses allow a bit of the residue to remain after each incantation, so the more Shirou trains with her, the more inhumanely strong he becomes. This is shown especially in his sparring sessions with Saber when he puts down the training sword and holds his own with his bare hands. He learns to reinforce his own body and even manages to take that to a new level, with fists that can punch past walls of solid titanium and disintegrate skin without contact. In this world he fights as a defender, who doesn't even kill his enemies, just disables them. The future of this world isn't as dreary as many other worlds, mostly because Shirou doesn't make more enemies by killing their family and friends. But in the end, it is Taiga who kills him in his own home, for sparing the murderer of her newborn son.

>> No.549665

Shirou Emiya: The seventh path takes place before the Grail War. In fact, in this life the Grail War doesn't exist. Shirou has these strange dreams about living and dying, servants and masters, love and war(Also, in this life he didn't learn any magic from his father). He tracks down Rin Tosaka, And discovers she's just a spoiled girl from a distinguished family. He finds Ilya and sees none of the mature woman he discovered in his dreams, just a playful child happy with a handsome stranger to speak with. Sakura isn't related to Rin in any way, just a cheerful and shy girl who loves her family and has a crush on her sempai. But Shirou is just glad to see them, and feels a bit incomplete without Saber.

Timeskip, and Shirou is 25. Life has been normal, except he has been training in secret to uncover his skills he found in that endless dream. For the first three years, nothing. But eventually he succeeds, and learns everything again. And with this past knowledge comes something new, a portal into the realm of the gods. And Shirou's manifest link to this portal has a proper name: The Will of the True Hero. The only Reality Phantasm possible to mortals.

And then he goes on to face the true evils who invade his dimension: the God of Death, the Queen of Souls, and The Ultimatum.

The solitary past wielder of the Will of the True Hero had a code name. he was a mortal from a distant planet in another galaxy, and unknown to all but the gods now. He was known as Type Solar.

Fate/Legend Solar. The last visual novel of Fate series.

>> No.549669

Shiki vs Shirou: Too easy. Shirou sees Shiki treating a girl like shit, shoots him through the chest with a broken phantasm. Nuff said.

Arcueid Vs Shirou: Arc would be mad that she lost her boy toy, would immediately attack Shirou. Shirou, after having three vived dreams the past few nights(FSN, UBW, HF) would eventually find all the information of his dreams stored in his brain. He would counter Arc once, then again, faster and faster until he cuts her arm off with Caliburn. His mind is spinning with all the information of the servants; he next counters with Enkidu, then with Gae Bolg. A burst in mana erupts from Shirou, as he begins to believe in his fate. He wields duel Excalibers now, and rides on Pegasus. Arc finds her body being slowly eroded away by his might. She feels an emotion she has never felt before: pure fear. And she gives in. She lets her urges take control. She begins her Reality Marble. Suddenly Pegasus is dead, one of the Excalibers splintered to dust. But Shirou holds on. Grasping his chest, he feeds on the information past the boundary. And then, Ea. With it comes a mental flash through the life of Gilgamesh and the bitter words "You are the only one worthy to lend." Shirou lets out a battle cry, turns the world inside out, and transforms Ea into a bow. With the transformation the reality marble is struck and destroyed, with the echo of a million gongs. Shirou then transforms his remaining Excaliber into a broken phantasm, and lets loose at Arcueid. She ceases to existed.

Shirou is on his way to controlling the Will of the True Hero.

>> No.549671

Shinji...I don't get why he gets all the hate on /jp/. FSN is just written to make him out as the bad guy, when really he's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? He raped Sakura and stole Rider to use in the war?

Okay, let's get this straight. He never fucking raped Sakura. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He fucked Sakura.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK SAKURA? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Shinji knew this, he's a fucking ladies man. He knows what filthy whores like Sakura want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with him. He supposedly stole Rider and used her in the war for his own greed.

Objection! He was worried about his one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from a brutal war so wrong? When Shirou does the same thing to Saber it's like 'oh he's so manly', but when Shinji does it it's wrong? He just wanted to protect Sakura. He probably was going to use his Holy Grail wish to tighten her cunt back up or cure her syphilis or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Shirou look good. Objectively, Shinji is a far better character than Shirou. At least he has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Shirou, and if he weren't stuck with the weak ass servant Rider and no plothax he probably would have won the war.

>> No.549672

SHIKI...I don't get why he gets all the hate on /jp/. Tsukihime is just written to make him out as the bad guy, when really he's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? He raped Kohaku and stole Shiki’s life force?

Okay, let's get this straight. He never fucking raped Kohaku. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He fucked Kohaku.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK KOHAKU? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. SHIKI knew this, he's a fucking ladies man. He knows what filthy whores like Kohaku want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with him. He supposedly stole Shiki’s life force.

Objection! He was worried about his one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from family problems so wrong? When Akiha does the same thing to Shiki it's like 'oh she's so womanly', but when SHIKI does it it's wrong? He just wanted to protect Akiha. He probably was going to use his Tohno Inheritance to tighten Kohaku’s cunt back up or cure her syphilis or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Shiki look good. Objectively, SHIKI is a far better character than Shiki. At least he has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Shiki, and if he weren't stuck with that weak ass Blood Swords power of his and no Mystic Eyes of Death Perception plothax he probably would have won the fight.

>> No.549673

Reimu...I don't get why she gets all the hate on /jp/. Touhou is just written to make her out as the destroyer, when really she's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? She allowed the Lunarians to rape Kaguya and used Alice to get close to Marisa?

Okay, let's get this straight. She never fucking raped Marisa. She never did it. She never did it. She never did it. She never did it. She fucked Marisa.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T WANT TO FUCK MARISA? You can't even name one fucking character who didn’t want to plug her tight vag! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say Ze~! while having multiple orgasms. Eirin knew this, she's a fucking man’s lady. She knows what filthy whores like Marisa want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with her. She supposedly used Alice to get closer to Marisa.

Objection! She was worried about her one and only precious witch. Is keeping your loved ones from heartache so wrong? When Sakuya does the same thing to Meiling it's like 'oh she's so sexy', but when Reimu does it it's wrong? She just wanted to protect Marisa. She probably was going to study magic to tighten Gensokyo's borders back up or cure Patchouli's asthma or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Sakuya look good. Objectively, Reimu is a far better character than Sakuya. At least she has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Sakuya, and if she weren't stuck with that lazy ass personality and invincible plothax she probably could have killed the entire cast. I mean, fucked.

>> No.549674

Oh great, Shirou the Mary-Sue.

>> No.549680

Kyou...I don't get why she gets all the hate on /jp/. Clannad is just written to make her out as the slut, when really she's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? She was all "supporting" her sister in trying to get with Tomoya, but as soon as she thought he was after her she was all ready to spread her bowling pins for him? And then cried pathetically when she didn't get the cock herself?

Okay, let's get this straight. She fucking spread her legs open. She did it. She did it. She did it. She did it. She wanted Tomoya to plug her loose cunt.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T WANT TO GET FUCKED BY TOMOYA? You can't even name one fucking character who didn’t want to get plugged by his huge dick! He is the kind of pimp who will act like he doesn't want it when he really does. He'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Kyou knew this, she's a fucking slut in sheep’s clothing. She knows what awesome pimps like Tomoya want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with her. She supposedly cried pathetically when she didn't get the cock herself.

Objection! She was just pathetic like her one and only precious sister. Is crying over heartache so wrong? When Ryou does the same thing over Kappei it's like 'oh I want to hug and comfort her', but when Kyou does it it's wrong? She just wanted to release all her pent up feelings. She probably was going to become a teacher to tighten the children’s morality up so they won’t end up as sluts like her and spread AIDS or something.

The story was written to make that whore Kyou look good. Objectively, Ryou is a far better character than Kyou. At least she has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Kyou, and if she weren't stuck with that weak ass personality and no plothax she probably could have fucked the entire cast.

>> No.549676

Shirazumi Lio...I don't get why he gets all the hate on /jp/. Kara no Kyoukai is just written to make him out as the bad guy, when really he's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? He tried to fuck Mikiya and made it look like that Shiki was the murderer?

Okay, let's get this straight. He didnt fucked up Mikiya . He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. Mikiya fucked himself.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE NOVEL DIDN'T WANT TO FUCK MIKIYA? You can't even name one fucking character who didn’t want to plug his loose ass! He is the kind of bitch who will act like he doesn't want it when he really does. He'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Lio knew this, he's a fucking manly man. He knows what filthy man-whores like Mikiya want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with him. He supposedly made it look like that Shiki was the murderer.

Objection! He was worried about his one and only precious kohai. Is keeping your loved ones from massacre so wrong? When Mikiya does the same thing to Shiki it's like 'oh he's so manly', but when Lio does it it's wrong? He just wanted to protect Shiki. He probably was going to use Shiki’s connection to Akasha to tighten Mikiya’s ass back up or cure his syphilis or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Mikiya look good. Objectively, Lio is a far better character than Mikiya. At least he has the balls to take action decisively instead of investigating around like Mikiya, and if he weren't stuck with that weak ass power of his and no Mystic Eyes of Death Perception plothax he probably could have won the fight.

>> No.549678

Ryou...I don't get why she gets all the hate on /jp/. Clannad is just written to make her out as the slut, when really she's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? She raped Kappei and used Kyou to get close to Tomoya?

Okay, let's get this straight. She never fucking raped Kappei. She never did it. She never did it. She never did it. She never did it. She fucked Kappei.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T WANT TO FUCK KAPPEI? You can't even name one fucking character who didn’t want to plug his loose ass! He is the kind of bitch who will act like he doesn't want it when he really does. He'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Ryou knew this, she's a fucking man’s lady. She knows what filthy man-whores like Kappei want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with her. She supposedly used Kyou to get closer to Tomoya.

Objection! She was worried about her one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from heartache so wrong? When Sunohara does the same thing to Mei it's like 'oh he's so manly', but when Ryou does it it's wrong? She just wanted to protect Kyou. She probably was going to study medicine to tighten Kappei’s ass back up or cure his syphilis or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Sunohara look good. Objectively, Ryou is a far better character than Sunohara. At least she has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Sunohara, and if she weren't stuck with that weak ass personality and no plothax she probably could have fucked the entire cast.

>> No.549681

Tsugumi ...I don't get why she gets all the hate on /jp/. Ever17 is just written to make her out as the bitch, when really she's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? She raped Takeshi and killed Chami with her own hands?

Okay, let's get this straight. She never fucking raped Takeshi. She never did it. She never did it. She never did it. She never did it. She fucked Takeshi.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T WANT TO FUCK TAKESHI? You can't even name one fucking character who didn’t want to plug his loose ass! He is the kind of bitch who will act like he doesn't want it when he really does. He'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Tsugumi knew this, she's a fucking man’s lady. She knows what filthy man-whores like Takeshi want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with her. She supposedly killed Chami with her own hands.

Objection! She was worried about her one and only precious pet. Is keeping your loved ones from a prolonged death so wrong? When Sora does the same thing to Takeshi it's like 'oh she's so womanly', but when Tsugumi does it it's wrong? She just wanted to protect Chami. She probably was going to use LeMU’s technology to tighten Takeshi’s ass back up or cure his syphilis or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Sora look good. Objectively, Tsugumi is a far better character than Sora. At least she has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Sora, and if she weren't stuck with that weak ass steel pipe in her leg and no plothax she probably could have escaped by herself.

>> No.549683

Fellow Tenshinhans. I come before you today, as Tenshinhan as when we were first blessed with this magnificent series of images. Where our lord Son Goku who art in Tenshinhan Heaven, refuses to join the great Mexican Frieza. I am here now to bring forth the Tenshinhan army. We few who know the true power of worship and the Tenshinhan way. This is our call to arms! Let no thread go untouched by the power of Tenshinhan. Spread our gospel to every corner of /a/! Not only should we keep a thread for fellow Tenshinhan's open everyday, we should proselytize the other threads. The Lucky Stars, the Gurren Laganns, the dancing, the NHK, the Jojo, the DESU. They shall be taught the glory that is the path to supreme Tenshinhan heaven, where our lord Son Goku resides. Go forth, my brothers!

>> No.549688

Omg hai ^___^ I'm Archer and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ swords <3 and my favs are bakuya and kansho!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my past self!! >_______________< OMFGZ HE WAS SUCHHHH A FREAKIN BAKA IN PERSON!!! Supa baka desu!!!!!!!! When I walked onto school grounds -____-* I looked up and saw... SHIROU!!!!!!!!! </////////////////////////////////////////////////33333!!!!!!!!!" KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA BAKA SHIROU!!!!!!!!" I yelled n_____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!he looked at me [O.O;;;;;;;] and then he saw how strong I am *___* he looked startled and ran away into the school building o_o and when I found him he was all covered in blood!!!!!! [OMG!!! IT LOOKED LIKE SPAGETTHI DINNER WITHOUT THE SPAGETTHI !!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< *(^O^)* *(^O^)* *(^O^)*] then my baka master, rin, came in and told me to follow lancer while she brought him back to life!!!!!!!!!! [ -___________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (O_O);;;;;] so I yelled "UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT'S MY PAST SELF, WHY DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT HIM BECAUSE IM GOING TO KILL HIM AND CORRECT MY MISTAKES!!! (・ ・ )" then shirou stared at me furiously >______< and said that this was the only path and he had no regrets!!!!!!! ** (*O*)/ then we went to Ilya’s castle and projected many swords and fought all night long!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^__________<) ^______________________^;;;;;;;; XD XDXD

>> No.549698

I ENJOY HAM.

>> No.549701

Omg hai there - . - I'm Tsugumi-san and I absolutely looooathe -_____- humans </3 especially takeshi!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the WORST day of my life when I met my ded husband takeshi!! <//////////////////3 OMFGZ HE WAS SUUUUCH AN ANNOYING PERSON!!! Supa baka desu!!!!!!!! >______< When I walked onto LeMU -________- I looked up and saw... TAKESHI!!!!!!!!! </////////////////////////33333333!!!!!!!!!" KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZ ANATA BAKA TAKESHI-SAN!!!!!!!!" I yelled n_____n then he turned chibi then un-chibi!!he looked at me [-.-;;;;;;;] and then he saw how hot I am *___* he grabbed my hand and winked ~_^ then pulled me behind a souvenir shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HIS TOUNGE TASTED LIKE CHICKEN SANDWICHES!!! RLY!! >_____< *(;_;)* *(;_;)* *(;_;)*] then I saw You, that baka fat bitch watching us and I could tell she was undressing him with her eyes!!!!!!!!!! [ -___________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (O_O);;;;;] so I yelled "UH UH BAKA NEKO I DUN LIKE HIM BUT WHY DON'T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH KID CAUSE TAKESHI-SAMA CAN ONLY THINK ABOUT HOLOGRAMS!!! (then takeshi held me close O_______O; and said he would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (X_x)/ then he went into a washing machine and set it on heavy duty!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! ;___________________________;

>> No.549709

Good morrow, MONGRELS ^___^ I’m Gilgamesh and I'm the unquestionable king @_____@ of heroes <3 and one adores Gates of Babylon!!! Alright so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my eternal life when I met my hot waifu Saber!! <333333333 OMFGZ SHE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I traversed onto Tokyo street =^____^=I looked up and saw SABER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333!!!!
・WHAT LUCK, TO MEET SUCH A DELIGHTFUL LADY ON SUCH A DREARY NIGHT !!!!!・I yelled n____n then she turned chibi then un-chibi!!
she looked at me [:3] and then she saw how awesome the king of heroes was *___* she grabbed my gauntlet and winked ~w^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HER TOUNGE TASTED LIKE TEA AND CRUMPETS!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< *(^O^)* *(^O^)* *(^O^)*] then I saw an atrocious underserving mongrel watching us and I could tell he was undressing her with his eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN‘T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (-- ; (-- ; (-- ;] so I yelled SHIROU YOU MONGREL, THIS IS MY WENCH WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH RIN CAUSE KING ARTURIA LOVES ME!!! then Saber held me close =^____^= and said she would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (*O*)/ then we went to her fortress and engaged in CG dragon dueling all night long and made enough mana to destroy the entire surrounding mongrel populace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<)

>> No.549712

Oh, Hello there, I'm Ai-san and I absolutely adore anime and my favorite is Gurren Lagann. Moving along, I’m going to tell you about the most enjoyable day of my life when I met my attractive life-partner, Kamina. He was extremely handsome in person. Super cute, right? When I was traveling along the streets of Tokyo I peered through the hordes of people and saw Kamina. I couldn’t believe it, he was an extremely handsome gentleman! “Hello, Kamina! You look handsome today” I shouted, as he turned, an illusion befell me that fooled me into thinking he was a child- but for only a short moment. He gazed upon me and was awe struck. He grasped my hand and returned my nervous thoughts with the gentle batting of one eye. Kamina took me behind a convenience store and forced his tongue into my mouth. Kamina’s tongue tasted faintly of Soba. As the moment lingered on, a rude, rather fat, woman stumbled upon us and began to think perverse thoughts concerning Kamina. I was dumbfounded, so I screamed “It is rude to stare, Kamina is my boyfriend why don’t you acquaint yourself with Viral because Kamina only has eyes for me.” Kamina held me close as I said these words and proclaimed he would only love one woman, and that woman was me. After we exchanged heartfelt words, we proceeded to his apartment and expressed our love throughout the night. Our many children (forty-two to be precise) grew up to fight the beastmen.

>> No.549716

Gentlemen, I like VLC.

Gentlemen, I like VLC.

Gentlemen, I love VLC!

I like AVI, I like RMVB,

I like 120fps, I like interlacing,

I like rainbowing, I like the dot crawl, I like blocking.

I like the ringing, and I like tinny audio.

On a computer, a DVD player, a PS3, on a Mac, on an Archos.

>> No.549717

I'm a 4chan level otaku. I don't talk with you chumps in anime club, I don't read your "anime magazine" with new releases I saw two years ago. I don't need to go to a club full of fat smelly people to watch Full Metal Alchemist all over again. I've got fuckin' live feed torrents of the newest animes you haven't even hear of, and figures from said anime being shipped to my house so I can masturbate on them. Go read your "yowie" on fanfiction.net, I'm downloading loli dojinshi and reading the fucking raws.
You keep wearing your naruto headbands and shit, socializing with your weeaboo friends. I'll be walking by, Anonymous. You'll neve know that the master of anime had passed you by, because I suppress my power level.

>> No.549718

'In that direction', the Cat said, waving its right paw round, 'lives Anonymous; and in that direction,' waving the other paw, 'lives tripfags. Vist either you like: they're both pedo.'
'But I don't want to go among pedos' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat 'we're all pedo here, I'm pedo, you're pedo.'
'How do you know I'm pedo?' asked Alice.
'You must be,' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'

>> No.549719

You're a 4chan level otaku, you say? Hrmph. I am a 2channel level otaku, and you are as far beneath me as narutards are beneath you. Think you're pretty hot with your torrents? My satellite dish is pulling down the latest shows while they air from motherfucking SPACE. By the time you even see the OP I've already fapped and smoked a cigarette. And the latest moeblob you fell in love with this season? Three years ago I played the game the show's based, got the secret harem ending, and came on her face. And her friends' faces. All at the same time. Twice. You keep waiting for your precious torrents. I'll be standing in line at Comiket, getting the real deal from the artist himself.

>> No.549720

nobody wants to fuck in summer. less fucking leads to less children. maybe you ask japan to get all fucking done in winter, but tiny penis gets smaller when frozen, and bitches don't put out when feet cold, so no fucking then either. only window of fuck is spring and fall. do amercia fuck in spring and fall? no, fat fucking america eat shit and shit pants in spring and fall, so no fucking for america. for japan no fucking either, because who wants to rape a bitch when weather ok? so fucking japn needs less global warming for kids to become fuck.

>> No.549721

Yes, but consider that GL 15 had over 22000 frames of animation, whereas an important episode in your normal series has around 12000.

I think it still equates to GL's being superior even against a 52 episode animu because even by normal standards it is so infinitely superior.

>> No.549722

The secret of Evangelion is that they took super robot pilots and reversed their genders
if Rei was male, he'd be the awesomely silent/cool/calm guy.
When he rushes that angel with an N2 mine under his arm sacrificing his life ... that is the scene where MANLY TEARS flow for A MAN'S WAY OF LIFE AND DEATH.
Asuka, if a man, would be an awesomely HOT BLOODED pilot. And pervy with his advances on Shinji, but a little tsundere.
And Shinji, as a weak little girl, as a girl, puts it into context. You'd be fapping furiously to Shinjiko every night because of her shy demeanour
And with girl Kaworu, Shinji x Kaworu would be amazingly hot.

Shinjiko has been called to NERV by her estranged father, called to pilot the EVA. She is reluctant, lashes at her father and says why had she been abandoned. Gendo silently orders ManRei to resume piloting. Manrei comes out, arm in cast, bandage over face. He stoically lifts himself from the hospital bed, ready to fight on.

This is the part where your eyes moisten, for this MAN OF MEN will FIGHT TO DIE, Silent to Death, bound to duty

And yet... only a weak little girl abandoned by her father can face the killer angels in his place.

And imagine the reaction to star HOT BLOODED pilot Mansuka, kicking ass and ass kicking angel killer, saving Shinjiko's ass here and there, but she's catching up.

>> No.549724

I watched her start to eat the burger. She started to nibble on it first, unsure of the taste of the lettuce, tomato and the special sauce. The large 2 patty, 3 bun monstrosity was at least twice the size of her mouth, but she still forced herself to take as much of it as possible at once.

"Now Vita, don't eat it so much that you start to choke on it."
"I don't care, I just want the rest of this special sauce already!"

As she spoke, the condiments started to run down her chin and drip onto her clothes.

"Vita, you're already near to the sauce..."
"Good, I wanna taste it!"

An explosion of flavor hit her tongue filling up the inside of her mouth. There was too much of it for her to handle all at once. See tried to swallow as much of it as possible while the rest starting to flow out of her mouth.

"So, how was your first Big Mac?"
"... Can I have another one?"

>> No.549726
File: 97 KB, 800x600, 1209749882093.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My body is made of swords.
Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
Without once retreating,
Nor once being understood.
Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
This body is probably itself a sword.

>> No.549728

A conversation with iGod.

Me:
Greetings mongrel.
God:
Hello, nice to meet you. What's your name?
Me:
You're god, you should know.
God:
Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am god me should know.
Me:
What?
God:
No problem.
Me:

>> No.549730

You're a 2channel level otaku, you say? Hrmph. I am a mangaka level otaku, and you are as far beneath me as 4chan level otaku are beneath you. Think you're pretty hot with your bookstores? My pen is dishing out the latest stories while I think them up with my BRAIN. By the time you even crack the binding I've already signed a contract for the next one. And that h-game you played three years ago? I made my wife dress up as the lead and had sex with her for inspiration when I co-wrote it. I still have the manuscript for the bondage scene you'll never see. You keep waiting for your precious bookdealers. I'll be sitting in my studio apartment, making the real deal with my own hands.

>> No.549734

>>549669
Sup.

As the originator of that copypasta, I saw the orignial reply where a Shikifag switched Shiki And Arc with Shirou and Saber. Unfortunately, I didn't save it, but I did save my reply to it.

--

But then behind an ominous presence arises...lo and behold, Shirou is back and unharmed! It seems right before his lines were cut he tapped into the Will and received the divine protection from death far beyond the information highway connected to Shiki's brain. Now Shiki kept cutting and cutting without any effect as Shirou came closer. And then, towering over Shiki, Shirou grasped the frail teen by the neck and raised him off the ground. As Shiki felt the world go black around him, he heard the words "You have no right to touch the king of Britons." The tone was so chill that Shiki lost control of his bowels and shat all over himself a second before his heart stopped.

Arc apologized for Shiki's actions, and became Shirou's sex slave.

>> No.549740

People are... Not equal.

Those who are born fleet of foot...

Those who are born beautiful...

Those whose parents are poor...

Those who have weak bodies...

Birth, growth and talent, all humans...

Are different!

That's right; people are born to be different!

>> No.549746

>>549734
Shirou vs Shiki: Not even a challenge. Shiki would remove his glasses one second, and the next Shirou's torso slides off slowly at a diagonal. You can't fuck with the eyes.

Saber vs. Shiki: Saber wouldn't have long. With her mana source cut, and without the independent action perk, she'd soon dematerialize. But before that, she'd be looking for revenge for her lost love. She'd attack, flying forward at top speed. But Shiki is ready. That which should not exist, that creation of the tainted grail system・ Nanaya! Shiki would shoot forward at mach 15, surpassing Saber's max speed of mach 13, the wind tearing at his face as it cuts into his flesh. But he doesn't stop, he doesn't feel the pain. He grins. The grin of a murderer. He flies past Saber, bouncing off a wall to her surprise, flying towards her exposed back. Or so it would seem to her as she turns, still unable to fully comprehend his speed. She has no chance to respond. By the time she'd turned around, the thrown knife has already impaled her in the chest as Shiki's hand contacts with her forehead before snapping her neck like a twig.

Shiki is on his way to controlling the Will of Akasha.

>> No.549747

The cock that cleaves evil
The dick that destroys the denizens of darkness!
The penis that purges all injustice
The member that mangles malevolence!
The schlong that scorges the wicked!
The phallus that fight foul fiendish forces
The shaft that shines through the shadows of villainy
The wang that wrestles against waves of wickedness.
The organ that obliterates offenders!
The genitals that judge jealous jurisdiction.
The rod that resists referees of ruthlessness.
The prick that provokes apostles of predation.
The wang that wacks the wicked
The tool that teaches the terrible with testes.
The boner of evil's bane.

>> No.549750

No, I don't know what it's like to hold a girl in my arms, but I have in a dream. I've only ever had one lucid dream, and that was probably the most romantic, touching, beautiful thing I've ever had. I think I cried for at least an hour after it.

This is what I can remember. I was sixteen, I meet some cute, imaginary blonde girl named Zoe, who got raped or something, and is being sent away by her parents to therapy or something. I spend the day with her along with two made up dream friends.

Imagine spending your whole life with your perfect woman, and then she's ripped from you and you wake up, remembering that you have some other life that wasn't the one in the dream ;_; It's the only time I've ever truly felt love for someone just for who they were.

Holy fuck, I sound like a pussy.

>> No.549751

Seriously, you guys are fucking stupid.

The match would probably be a draw because:
1. To use "Unlimited Blade Works" It requires that a spell be chanted. Since the two of them fight at melee distance, it would be very difficult to perform.
2. Since both of them are human, they're (believe it or not) on about on an equal playing field. Considering that Shirou's swords are projections, they will undoubtedly have flaws which result in the lines of death becoming visible. But, Shirou can recreate as many swords as mana permits while Shiki can only keep his eyes strained for so long.
3. No shikifags, Nanaya mode won't kick in. Shirou is human.
4. Yes Shiroufags, unlimited blade works can be destroyed. UBW is just a reality (environment) contained within a barrier, so Shiki can kill it (Reread Ciel's route).

I can imagine the fight now! Two guys with no real strategy rushing head on at one another. Projecting swords over and over again just to have the lines cut, meanwhile both brains are pulsing, their lungs screaming for oxygen, they want to regurgitate blood. The fight goes on for about five minutes before Shirou is out of mana and Shiki is lying on the ground with his brain pounding in his skull like a piston.

tl;dr they're both human and both fight at melee distance using weapons of about the same length. One can kill things instantly and one can create things instantly. A battle of "LUL I KILLED UR SWORD" "LUL I GOT ANTOHER ONE."

>> No.549764

Divided in opinion, yet we are united as one through Tenshihan. For this we give thanks.

Our seasons are comprised of moe, yet it our interest in it is reborn daily thanks to Tenshihan. For this we give thanks.

We walk down the ronery and obscure path, yet we are guided by a beacon of truth Tenshihan. For this we give thanks.

Let us give thanks for our daily Tenshihan, that which hath blessed us with a revival of both body and spirit. May another day transgress with your blessings. Amen.

>> No.549800

This thread is an eyesore.

>> No.549800,1 [INTERNAL] 

Gentlemen, I like VLC.

Gentlemen, I like VLC.

Gentlemen, I love VLC!

I like AVI, I like RMVB,

I like 120fps, I like interlacing,

I like rainbowing, I like the dot crawl, I like blocking.

I like the ringing, and I like tinny audio.

On a computer, a DVD player, a PS3, on a Mac, on an Archos.

I truly love each and every kind of artifact man can encode to a file.

I like the broken ASS support when even the simplest of lines fails to render correctly. When the translator's notes overlaps the main dialogue, it makes my heart dance!

I like when an encode displays like it is corrupted! It always left a warm feeling in my chest when they would check the CRC, only to find it is correct.

I like it when #darkhold encoders post on AnimeSuki and RAGE about the topic at hand. I recall how much it moved me, seeing how epic longposts were made, how they would shun the subject again and again, even though it wouldn't die. And it's painfully exciting when a leecher posts about how great it is in the same thread.

And how wonderful it is to have 120fps for a show that is a constant 23.976!

And that pitiful resistance, encoding to h264, despite it being harder on the CPU. I even remember when XviD had a 10:1 leecher ratio!

I like it when the MKV fanboys are thrown into chaos. And when the VFR feature they are supposed to be promoting is violated repeatedly... oh how very sad it is.

I like it when the detail and sharpness in HD encodes are crushed and obliterated! And them being filtered, smearing and ghosting and looking worse than a standard DVD.

Gentlemen, what I want is a low bitrate hell.

Gentlemen, my compatriots, leechers, you who abuse my XDCC bots... gentlemen, what do you desire? Do you also want eyecancer? Is a return to the age of VCDs what you want?

Do you yearn for a VHS encode that stretches the very limits of poor quality, the artifacts so intense that it makes Stevie Wonder cringe?

Very well then, we shall have VLC.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action