[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-23: Emergency maintenance completed.
2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 168 KB, 1152x1200, Tewi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5489207 No.5489207 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Why do people like Reisen more than Tewi?

>> No.5489211

[citation needed]

>> No.5489222
File: 2.24 MB, 1200x1600, aec75031e455c92fdb5a5ee473823d7b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5489222

>>5489207
Because she appeared in more games.

>> No.5489233
File: 259 KB, 698x1000, moe 127670 sample.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5489233

Because Reisen's a sweet, sensible, and loving rabbit-girl with good fashion sense while Tewi's a fucking bitch and a half.

>> No.5489237

i like them both.

>> No.5489243

Because Tewi is a canon evil bitch.
And Reisen is the only normal person in Eientei.

>> No.5489246

>>5489243
>>5489233
This.

>> No.5489254
File: 97 KB, 600x840, Touhou-Tewi (8).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5489254

>>5489207
I don't.

>> No.5489264
File: 172 KB, 480x640, Reisen (16).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5489264

Well for one, finding Tewi sexually attractive means you are a pedophile, plus the fact she's a complete bitch who doesn't care the slightest bit about the result of her pranks.

>> No.5489276

Because Tewi is a mid-boss, and nobody likes mid-bosses.

>> No.5489279

>>5489264
>implying it's a bad thing

>> No.5489289

>>5489264

Well, Tewi will care if her pranks result in a death. It takes at least 50 years for her to get over something like that.

>> No.5489302

>>5489264
>Well for one, fanon bullshit

>> No.5489318
File: 9 KB, 299x234, 1254336975531.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5489318

>>5489289

>> No.5489320

>>5489302

Inaba of the Moon & earth says Tewi being a bitch is canon.

>> No.5489324

>>5489276
I like momiji.

>> No.5489328

>>5489302
I always thought that Inabas were written by ZUN himself.
Therefore making Bitch-Tewi and Retard-Moe-Kaguya canon

>> No.5489334

>>5489324
Hey, Me too!
Wanna make out?

>> No.5489340

Because Reisen is a hot slut
And Tewi is a childish plain tombody

>> No.5489349

>>5489334
Ok!

>> No.5489352

>>5489340

>Reisen is a slut

Well...she sure dresses like one, and is probably less than pure, being a rabbit. But I don't think that she's a slut.

>> No.5489360

Because Tei is a terrorist.

>> No.5489363

>>5489340
I'm not attracted to Reisen but think Tewi can be hot.

>> No.5489417
File: 132 KB, 700x800, 1466761.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5489417

Reisen reminds us of what we used to be.

Tewi reminds us of what we are now.

>> No.5489433

>>5489417
Fucking deep bro

>> No.5489437

Because of Hisoutensoku.

>> No.5489443

Reisen's ears look more fun to play with.

That and she'd probably get really aroused by it.

>> No.5489447

Because Reisen is a sexy ass slut.

>> No.5489452
File: 194 KB, 548x619, 61b8e8c5d3719a47d1c1e883208982548ec6339c.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5489452

Reisen is a sweet and cute girl who has to put up with abuse from her master and her best friend. Tewi is just a bitch who gets off on being mean to Reisen.

>> No.5489455
File: 478 KB, 1000x800, moe 135389 animal_ears bunny_ears cleavage lowres megane reisen_udongein_inaba scarlet_(studioscr) touhou.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5489455

>>5489447

Reisen is not a slut. It probably doesn't take much to convince her to fuck, but she isn't one who will see a guy and immediately rip off her clothes and mount him.

>> No.5489462

>>5489452

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I just want to massage and tug at her floppy ears...

>> No.5489474
File: 167 KB, 840x1120, 2808563.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5489474

>>5489433

I know right.

Just like where I wanna be in Reisen.

unf

>> No.5489479

>>5489455
All I gotta do is go an' spit mah mad game and shit and she'll be begging for my cock.

>> No.5489498

>>5489479

You have to be nice and sweet-talk her. Reisen isn't dumb. You have to be genuinely honest with her or you've got no chance.

>> No.5489507

>>5489498
AYO MAH GAME IS WAY MAD SHE AIN'T GOT NO CHANCE OF RUNNIN' FROM MAH DICK FEELS SO GOOD 'ROUND MAH DICK GUUURRRLLLL

>> No.5489511

I am very racist
I think Reisen would fuck on the first date

>> No.5489519
File: 338 KB, 600x840, 726e43359b9106edb89ea1a2595996fa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5489519

>>5489264
>finding Tewi sexually attractive means you are a pedophile
Leave that to fandom.

>> No.5489564

>>5489511

She would, but getting to that first date is the challenge.

>> No.5489634

>>5489276
This. Also she has a better theme and more memorable bullets.

>> No.5489637

>>5489507
Shut up Guile.

>> No.5489694
File: 41 KB, 512x512, Captain FReisen.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5489694

>>5489207

Because I have a soft spot for the downtrodden an-

>>5489222

..My god, looking at the leg placement, she has some seriously wide hips in that picture.

What was I saying?

>> No.5490007
File: 292 KB, 677x1000, moe 139418 sample.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5490007

I can't stop thinking about Reisen's ears.

The fuck is wrong with me.

>> No.5490019

>>5490007
I have my vore
you have your ears

>> No.5490052

>>5490019

So you like the Yuyucow?

>> No.5490054

>>5490007
There's nothing wrong with you bro. I'm the same way. And if thinking about stroking and petting Reisen's ears is wrong... I don't want to be right.

>> No.5490066

>>5490052
Actually I hate her
And I'm not really into vore

>> No.5490074

>>5490007

It's simple really.

Reisen drives you crazy.

>> No.5490081
File: 140 KB, 312x1000, moe 134261 sample.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5490081

>>5490054

I have dreams where all I'm doing is fondling her lovely ears. I'm not sure if it's better if she finds it soothing or arousing.

>> No.5490084

>>5489519

Pedophile is the wrong word.

Tewi is actually one of the oldest touhous.

Still a bitch though.

>> No.5490095
File: 92 KB, 750x500, 8f053559c9dfbd3e88cf4c4643c91a91c1781e24.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5490095

>> No.5490105

>>5490084
I'd say that if you're aroused by a prepubescent body then you're a pedophile even if it is hundreds of years old.

>> No.5490109

>>5490105
I disagree

>> No.5490111

>>5490109

There's a difference between a lolita complex and pedophilia.

>> No.5490115

>>5490105

Coming from someone who's devoted to Queen Loli herself, Rika Furude?

>> No.5490119

>>5490105
For some it depends largely on mental age

>> No.5490122

>>5490105
I'm aroused by adults with the body of a child, NOT children!!!

>> No.5490175

>>5490115
I've never claimed not to be a pedophile.

>>5490122
I'd say it's a pretty thin line.

>> No.5490188

>>5490175
I agree, but characters acting childish is a huge turn-off.

>> No.5490195

>>5490111
In Japan "Lolita complex" refers to attraction to children whether 2D and 3D. Just say you're a pedophile that likes 2D.

>> No.5490198

>>5490119

Tewi acts childish. She's a 1200 year old little girl. Reisen is the one that's mature, responsible, reasonable, nurturing, sexy...

Fuck, now I can't stop thinking about her. Stupid moon bunny.

>> No.5490202

>>5490188
I too prefer lolis that act mature, but I don't mind porn where lolis act childish either.

>> No.5490213

>>5490198
Tewi isn't childish. Reisen is the one that's childish. Silly moon-rabbit that abandoned her allies to die.

Tewi would never abandon her allies to die. Never.

>> No.5490226

>>5490213
You might want to read the wiki.
>She seems to be much of a prankster, both in fan and official work such as in Inaba of the Moon and Inaba of the Earth and Eastern and Little Nature Deity. The most common victim is Reisen Udongein Inaba . Despite being older than Reisen, she often acts in a childish manner compared to the Moon Rabbit.

I hate both, but Tewi is worse.

>> No.5490234

>>5490226
That just says she acts childish, not that she's childish. Suwako acts childish too.

>> No.5490239

I found Tewi in this doujinshi very hot. Resisen didn't do anything for me.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mjenzm2zyvw

>> No.5490242

>>5490234
By how she acts is all you really have to go on. It's not as if she has a major role in games, so you can't determine anything by what she says.

>> No.5490245

I like the Lunarians more the the actual Touhou main cast.

>> No.5490260

>>5490242
She doesn't seem very childish in a couple scenes of silent sinner. That's enough for me.

>> No.5490265

>>5490245
What do you think of the Mooninites?

>> No.5490293

>>5490242

Suwako enjoys having fun, but can be serious when she feels like it. She helped in the nuclear project and the Hisoutensoku project. She can be mature and responsible when needed.

Tewi just plays pranks all the time, even though she is the lord over all earth rabbits. Probably the only diplomatic thing she's done is letting the Lunarians set up camp without giving them too much trouble...and she still acts like a bitch to poor Reisen.

>> No.5490307
File: 964 KB, 1135x1600, QUANTUM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5490307

>>5490293
There's only one way to solve this.

>> No.5490309
File: 15 KB, 508x294, 1256191053796.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5490309

>>5490265

>> No.5490367

>>5490307

Random rabbit or black Tewi?

>> No.5490396

>>5490367
Either is fine.

>> No.5490619

I would cockslap both in the ass at match 5.

>> No.5491707

>>5490105

You say that like it's a bad thing.

>> No.5491716

>>5490309
Back to /a/ please.

>> No.5491732

>>5491716
Lol take it easy moron.

>> No.5491733

>>5489207
Because Tewi apparently has fleas

>> No.5491881

Tewi's a fucking cunt.

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action