[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 21 KB, 471x480, 1276882407483.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5477323 No.5477323[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

This guy's walking down the street when he falls in a hole. The walls are so steep he can't get out. A doctor passes by and the guy shouts up, 'Hey you. Can you help me out?' The doctor writes a prescription, throws it down in the hole and moves on. Then a priest comes along and the guy shouts up, 'Father, I'm down in this hole can you help me out?' The priest writes out a prayer, throws it down in the hole and moves on. Then a friend walks by, 'Hey, Joe, it's me can you help me out?' And the friend jumps in the hole. Our guy says, 'Are you stupid? Now we're both down here.' The friend says, 'Yeah, but I've been down here before and I know the way out.'

>> No.5477325
File: 91 KB, 683x800, 1261637999602.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Tell me more.

>> No.5477331

Reported.

>> No.5477333

Once upon a time there was a traveler crouching in pain at the roadside. A man, who happened to be walking by, sat next to the traveler before he could ask for help. The man lectured at length about having a healthy lifestyle in order to avoid sickness. Satisfied with his speech, the man stood up and left. The man's name is the United Mankind. Next, a very beautiful woman approached the traveler with an inquisitive look. The traveler said "Well, don't just stand there, help me." The woman replied "Do you want me to help you?" She then discussed at length the situation with the traveler until she fully understood the problem. And she nodded and left. Shortly after, the woman brought all the doctors, nurses and staff of the closest hospital with her. The woman's name is the Humankind Empire Abh.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action