[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 141 KB, 800x600, 828ebef220efe0f79a7ccdd21859570d43a4741b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5477158 No.5477158 [Reply] [Original]

You guys have to explain this shit to me.

So vocaloid is based off of these different voicepacks for this synthesizer program and eat different voice is a different vocaloid? How many are there?

How popular is vocaloid in the east and west compared to touhou?

How did vocaloid get so popular?

Which is better in your opinion, the vocaloid fanbase and fanworks, or the touhou fanbase and fanworks? What about the two when you just take canon into consideration?

>> No.5477160

go do some search instead of making threads like this

>> No.5477163

inb4 reported

>> No.5477170

>How did vocaloid get so popular?
I really have no fucking idea. It lost its novelty to me faster than Microsoft Sam did.

>> No.5477172

That informatiion is easily obtainable. Reported.

>> No.5477185

>How many are there?
A LOT

>How popular is vocaloid in the east and west compared to touhou?
Well I have personally conducted a survey of students at over 6,500 colleges in the US, UK and Japan over the course of 5 years. I have also monitored every pop-culture website which deals with either subject and have logged opinions written there along with collecting unique visitor statistics. My finding over the last 6 years of this study is that

>How did vocaloid get so popular?
It's an amazing technological breakthrough for the consumer market. Not hard to understand.

>Which produces better fanworks?
IMHO Touhou does. Little Milu mostly just puts out mediocre techno songs and remixes but Touhou one-ups in that department even.

>> No.5477294

If you're out to listen to quality fan-made music, which will you choose?
Not Touhou.

>> No.5477307

Can you not use Google?

Reported.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action