Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 205 KB, 800x1200, 1259246756271.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5328631 No.5328631 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Is Yukari stronger than Shiki?

>Sakuya: So, is law enforcement around here always like this?
>Yukari: There's no law in this world.
>Yukari: As we can't have a death penalty here, of course.
>Sakuya: Oh, what about Enma?
>Yukari: If you were stronger than Enma, you could do what you want. This place is... No, this place too, is a world like that.

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Perfect_Cherry_Blossom:_Sakuya%27s_Extra

Perhaps Yukari's conversation about not standing a chance against the Enma with Yuyuko was just sarcasm--kind of like that time she *lied* about her moon plan failing in SSIB to one of the moonbitches. Yukari's nonchalant mannerism is confusing.

>> No.5328653
File: 363 KB, 834x1200, SSiB21_13.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5328653

>> No.5328658

She fled from the Yama before once.

Obviously she isn't stronger.

>> No.5328665
File: 469 KB, 1246x1910, 1272302473409.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5328665

>> No.5328671

>>5328658
Then why did she imply she was in her conversation with Sakuya? It could just be that Yukari is dieing of old age and knows that the yama has the ability to decide her fate, hence the reason why Yukari keeps avoiding Shiki's lectures.

>> No.5328672

Nothing to discuss here. Move along.

>> No.5328684

>>5328631
>if you were
>you could
Yukari is not omnipotent, but she still does what she wants.
Even if she died, she would never get past the Sanzu river anyway, so she won't be judged.

>> No.5328694

>>5328671
Because she wants her enemies to know how strong she is by comparing to someone great. And she's a good lier.

>> No.5328701

>Yukari: As we can't have a death penalty here, of course

So everyone is immortal in Gensokyo?
This makes sense.

>> No.5328704
File: 165 KB, 400x400, 1271514422169.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5328704

Oh, I'm sorry for being the most powerful one.

>> No.5328712

>>5328684
>Even if she died, she would never get past the Sanzu river anyway, so she won't be judged.

What makes you think that? Holy fuck you are stupid. I'll be waiting for your reply to inform you of some obvious shit.

>> No.5328714

>>5328631

Clearly not. Her servants are still alive.

>> No.5328731
File: 153 KB, 1000x867, yukari chibi gapsit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5328731

>>5328701
>Yukari: As we can't have a death penalty here, of course
They were in the Netherworld at the time.

You can't kill what's already dead, of course.

>> No.5328732

>>5328712
Seriously, don't start fights by being provocative and calling someone stupid.

>> No.5328744

>>5328712
Yukari can't pay the fare.
She will be dropped into the river.

>> No.5328749

she means if Sakuya is stronger than Yukari she can do whatever she wants

>> No.5328760
File: 713 KB, 1280x1280, 1237003119498.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5328760

If we use logical induction we can come to the following conclusion.

1. If you're stronger than the Enma there will be no law in your world.
2. There is no law in the world Yukari is in.

Therefore Yukari (or someone else inside of that realm) must be stronger than the enma. How else do you explain the fact that there's no law?

>> No.5328771

>>5328760
You are taking Yukari's words as truth, which is unverifiable.

>> No.5328772

>>5328760
What I can conclude is that Sakuya says "Enma" refering to Yukari since it's her place and translation made it confusing.

>> No.5328773

>>5328760
Because there is no Enma in this world.

>> No.5328786

ITT we use shitty translations as source.

>> No.5328792

>>5328772
I wish I knew moonspeak to verify such things. I request you give us a proper translation.

>> No.5328799

>>5328744
She can just use her powers to get across.

>> No.5328806

>>5328792
>>5328786
Butthurt. None of us are superb at japanese that we can use accurate information.

>> No.5328807

>>5328792
I would love to but I don't know moonrunes as well. I just pointed out a possibility.

>> No.5328817

>>5328799
>She can just use her powers to get across.
is what you believe

>> No.5328819

>>5328806
So why this thread exists, retard?

>> No.5328828

>>5328806
Kiss my womb with your penis.

>> No.5328829

>>5328819
Maybe because we liking having discussion on the issue in the storyline?

>> No.5328831

>>5328799
Not if she is dead. The dead can't use their power like when they were living

>> No.5328847

>>5328829
>storyline
see>>5328786

>> No.5328852

>>5328829
DISCUSS MY ANUS

>> No.5328853
File: 402 KB, 773x800, 1174192482749.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5328853

>>5328831

>> No.5328855

>>5328819
It's deleted, dude. Ignore him.

>> No.5328866

>>5328847
I don't give a shit. They're interested in discussion.

>>5328852
DISCUSS YOUR FAGGOTRY.

>> No.5328870

>>5328831
You mean like Murasa and Mima, right?

>> No.5328873

>>5328853
Yuyuko was able to command the Netherworld AFTER she died and SHIKIKEIKI gave her that possibility. Because Yuyuko was kind even having such dread power.

>> No.5328879

>>5328870
They are different cases. We can't assume that every single being will become like them

>> No.5328893
File: 769 KB, 1848x1200, SSiB.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5328893

Who's to say Yukari~n isn't just lying about everything.

>> No.5328900

>>5328760
You suck at logic. Allow me explain it to you.

>1. If you're stronger than the Enma there will be no law in your world.
If -> then logic. This means that a condition A (no law in the world) is true whenever condition B (being stronger than Enma) is also.

>2. There is no law in the world Yukari is in.
The problem here is, you are saying that since condition B is true, A must also be. This is not necessarily true, because A is not a requisite for B, but rather B can be consequence from A.
Yukari lives in the "live" part of Gensokyo. Shiki has no reason to go there unless something that has consequences in her job happens, so Yukari can play her lawless world as long as she don't interfere with it.

Also, we can't say shit about powerlevels in Touhou, except that Reimu > everyone else. But I believe Shiki and Yukari are in the same tier and a fight between both wouldn't have a determined outcome that easily.

>> No.5328924

Ok, this is little vague, I'll remake my own posts:
>>5328873
Yuyuko died and then was able to keep "living" (and thus having her power) after dying and having a blessing from the Yama.
>>5328879
Murasa was a human who fell in the water AND THEN gained power as a spirit who causes shipwrecks.
Mima past is unknown, we only know that she haunts the Hakurei shrine, but the chances that she was human before are pretty high.

>> No.5328961

>>5328631
" While Shikieiki's combat capacity is never directly referenced, at the conclusion of ZUN's "A Flower Blooming Fragrant Violet Every Sixty Years", Yukari Yakumo - considered to be among the more powerful Youkai - leaves the scene when she senses Shikieiki's approach, believing herself, Yuyuko Saigyouji and Reimu Hakurei to be together "no match for" the Yama. "

>> No.5329007

>>5328961
read the thread before posting.

>> No.5329025

>>5328961
Yet Aya defeats her in StB.
Aya > Shiki > Reimu >Yukari > Yuyuko

>> No.5329026
File: 377 KB, 834x1200, SSiB21_11.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5329026

>>5328961
See:
>>5328893
ZUN said that the more powerful/mature a youkai becomes the less they care about things like titles and power. For all we know Yukari could have been lying about that. She used the exact same words during her encounter with the moonbitch, and we all know how that turned out. Picture related.

If you interpreted the words she used in her conversation with the moonbitch literally, you must have been surprised in the next pages where she revealed her plan.

>> No.5329054

>>5329025
ZUN does have a tendency to make playable character appear more powerful in the games. Any time you play as a playable character, you can win. Doesn't make them the most powerful.

>> No.5329061

>>5329026
You can certainly figure out that Yukari is not lying and is actually anxious at the very best after sensing the Yama's presence if you read A Flower Blooming Fragrant Violet Every Sixty Years.

>> No.5329073

It could be somewhat understandable if there existed an entity that was stronger than Yukari, Suika, and etc... After all, fiction wouldn't work if the bad/good guys were more powerful than the gods.

>> No.5329092

>>5329061
Yukari is one of the few youkai that have been described as being 'old' by ZUN. (As seen in IAMP, when Yukari was climbing.) Shiki gets to determine her eternal resting area. So yeah.

>> No.5329098

>>5329025
Aya defeated nobody in Shoot the Bullet or Double Spoiler.
Maybe she defeated Hatate in a photographer duel, but was beaten immediately after. (In the end, both think that they won)

>> No.5329127

>>5329098
Because dancing in between your enemy attacks, taking photographs and then fleeing is much easier than attacking, right?

>> No.5329166
File: 107 KB, 407x500, 00e38fa05c85a03dde411efbf3542169.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5329166

>>5329061
>Yukari: they must have come to watch the violet sakura. We're no match for them, so we'd probably better leave, okay?"
It sounds to me as if Yukari was just being sarcastic. Yukari just didn't want everyone to hear what Shiki was about to say about her, hence the reason she was in a rush to leave:
>Shiki: I wonder what that says about the sinfulness of your character, Yukari?
>Yukari: my, how rude, I haven't done anything bad enough to turn the cherry blossoms that color.

It obviously wasn't a fight she was worried about. This is the same Yukari that has (willingly) stood face to face with Suika, Eirin, and the Watatsuki sisters in combat. If Yukari is normally that afraid of fighting opponents that are stronger than her then I can only come to the following conclusion: everyone else Yukari has fought against must have been weak if she didn't give the same reaction.

>> No.5329247

>>5329166
>everyone else Yukari has fought against must have been weak if she didn't give the same reaction.
The gap between their powers is too much.
Fixed.

>> No.5329377

>>5329166
Yeah. Looks like it's up to interpretations as usual. That was a good point of view.

>> No.5329391

>>5329166
>Shiki: I wonder what that says about the sinfulness of your character, Yukari?
You mean >Yuyuko

>> No.5329423

>>5329391
Yukari~n is an innocent 17 year old.

>> No.5329434

>>5329423
......................

>> No.5329437

>>5329423
crappy fanon memes stay out of this thread

>> No.5329442

>>5329166
You mean Yuyuko, not Shiki.

>> No.5329445

>I want yukari 2 b teh strongst she wus being sarcastic wen she admited being weakr dan teh yama

>> No.5329448 [DELETED] 

>>5329437
Actually the forever 17 meme is one I tolerate.

>> No.5329455

>>5329448
And who gives a flying shit?

>> No.5329459

They only want you when you're 17
When you're 2,100 you're no fun

>> No.5329463

>>5329445
the fuck are you trying to say nigger, can't you talk normally?

>> No.5329475

The dialogue quoted on OP's posted is probably bad translation. Sakuya is more likely refering to Yukari as Enma because that's Yukari's world and she just talked about laws.

>> No.5329479

>>5329463
i was being sarcastic im not retarded lol

>> No.5329483

>>5329479
oh lol sorry then

>> No.5329484

>>5329445
Debunk:
>>5329166

Or shadup.

>> No.5329495
File: 263 KB, 589x896, 10731944.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5329495

im the most poerful touhou

its me

>> No.5329514

>>5329484
except shiki didn't talk with yukari at all in that
it was yuyuko

>> No.5329526

Considering the way Yukari and Yuyuko communicate in SSiB, I'd assume anything they outright state is a lie to fool their enemies.

>> No.5329560

>>5329495
Really? I'm surprised.

>> No.5329580 [DELETED] 

>>5329514
You still cant debunk it you nerd. I've only read that story in little segments, hence my error. Also:

>私はあらゆる境界を操ることが出来る妖怪である。その力は、幻想郷も
外の世界も、この世もあの世も、人間も妖怪も、夜も昼も関係無しに及び、
あらゆる結界を無にする事が出来る。この私が、霊夢に今回の異変のこと
を教えようと考えたのは、おそらくもう二度とその機会がないだろうと思
ったからだ。人間にとって六十年は長い。殆どの人間は、今回の異変を一生
の内に一度経験するだけで
I'm a youkai with the ability to control the boundaries between *any and *all things. This power allows me to remove the boundaries between *any things - Gensokyo and the outside world, the worlds of the living and the dead, humans and youkai, even day and night.

Yukari's boundary hax is canon.

>> No.5329590

>>5329580
Why do quotes never work with moonspeak?

>> No.5329611

>>5329590
There's a newline at the end. Gotta remove it.

I wonder how Byakuren would react to Yukari removing the border between humans and youkai. ... That's if Yukari isn't already doing so. Youkai have been getting awfully human-like, and the youkai hunters pretty youkai-like.

>> No.5329620

>>5329514
You still cant debunk it you nerd. I've only read that story in little segments, hence my error. Also:

>私はあらゆる境界を操ることが出来る妖怪である。その力は、幻想郷も
>外の世界も、この世もあの世も、人間も妖怪も、夜も昼も関係無しに及
び、
>あらゆる結界を無にする事が出来る。この私が、霊夢に今回の異変のこ

>を教えようと考えたのは、おそらくもう二度とその機会がないだろうと

>ったからだ。人間にとって六十年は長い。殆どの人間は、今回の異変を
一生
>の内に一度経験するだけで

I'm a youkai with the ability to control the boundaries between *any and *all things. This power allows me to remove the boundaries between *any things - Gensokyo and the outside world, the worlds of the living and the dead, humans and youkai, even day and night.

Yukari's boundary hax is canon.

>> No.5329621

>>5329580
debunk what?
the fact that she hasn't done anything to turn the cherry blossoms violet?
she could have done incredibly bad things yet not bad enough to turn them violet

again
>yukri is da strongus bcuz i say it

>> No.5329626

>>5329620
Lol that you think a character's boasting about THEIR OWN POWERS is proof of anything.

im the king of england

>> No.5329629

>>5329611
>There's a newline at the end. Gotta remove it.
It didn't work. I hate everything. Time to save face by leaving.

>> No.5329640

>>5329626
My liege!

>> No.5329650

>>5329620
Could you at least include the source from which you quote?

>> No.5329652

>>5329629
There's ANOTHER new line at the end. For some reason. Just keep removing them until everything is on the same line as the >'s and it will work.

And if you're going to run away, don't announce that you're running away, bloody Anonymous coward.

>> No.5329655

>>5329626
A study showed that everybody born in England these days have the same genes of the King. So yeah.

>> No.5329660

>>5329650
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/A_Flower_Blooming_Fragrant_Violet_Every_Sixty_Years

>> No.5329670

to my defense I could beat Yukari+
I practice aikido
Arguably the most powerful martial arts in Japan.

An Aikido practitioner is practically invincible, no one of any martial arts background can ever land a punch or kick on one.

Using the power of the attacker, the Aikido practitioner uses absolutely no energy to knock them down.

A fearsome martial arts it is.

>> No.5329671

>>5329621
Debunk the last paragraph of >>5329166

>> No.5329677

Let's assume Yukari is gradually removing the barrier between humans and youkai. Why? What possible benefit would she gain from this? I've got nothing.

>> No.5329679

>>5329620
>anything
I'm not gonna even enter the topic about how long would a spell take to have effect and stuff like that, I don't feel like discussing power levels right now.

>> No.5329686

>>5329677
For the lulz.

>> No.5329688

>>5329677
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Curiosities_of_Lotus_Asia:_Chapter_25

"Yukari's actually been helping me train lately. It's really weird."

"Training Reimu ... ? A youkai? That's odd, a youkai training a youkai hunter ... She has to be plotting something. What are you going to do about it, Reimu?"

"It doesn't matter if she's up to something, since I've been training."

"Well, if you say so ... "

No matter how you look at it, that just means you're doing exactly what Yukari wants you to do.

Gensokyo is the place it is because of Yukari's ability to control borders. Her power is what separates Gensokyo from the outside world. There really aren't any youkai in Gensokyo who could go against her will. Needless to say, a human probably wouldn't stand a chance.

..............

..............

"Getting to the point, aside from the primary meaning of borders, Yukari Yakumo's name also has the hidden meaning of 'A strong fortress to keep the gods trapped inside'. Now, if you substitute shrine maidens for the gods, it's obviously Gensokyo. Yukari will never let the shrine maidens escape from Gensokyo."

>> No.5329689

>>5329671
I believe you shouldn't underestimate Aikido. Now I know you may be thinking, "Why take a weakling martial art like Aikido seriously when I am learning how to manipulate borders?" I can see why you would think that, how can a peaceful martial arts like Aikido beat the manipulation of boundaries?

Well, I have a story to share with you.

Years ago, I was a Gap youkai, I thought I was the toughest kid in high school, I would pick fights, and kick ass. I was full of hate, until I picked a fight with the wrong dude. He was a Japanese exchange student, I still remember his name, Noboru Takeda.

I picked on him because of his hilarious and thick Japanese accent. I told him I was going to beat him so hard, he would go back to China(Yeah, I was a little racist prick.), he never said anything back, made me wanted to kick his ass even harder.

Well, here comes the fight. I manipulated the boundary of life and death, he reversed it like I was a mere Rumia. I was tiring out and he knew, I saw the smirk on his face that made me raged hard. I put all my strength in one amazing Danmaku Bounded Field, and he grabbed past it to my wrist and threw me over. My back smacked on the hard cement ground, and I was knocked out for who knows how long.

When I woke up I was in the school infirmary, I asked the nurse who brought me here, and you guessed it, Noboru Takeda. The next day, he wasn't at school, he was back in Japan, and I never got to thank him, for saving my life and showing me the light. I soon learned that he was an Aikidoka and have been practicing Aikido ever since to show my thanks to him.

>> No.5329691

>>5329620
But could it override Shiki's power to judge between black and white?

>> No.5329705

>>5329688
>Gensokyo is the place it is because of Yukari's ability to control borders.

What about Reimu? Doesn't she maintain the border?

>> No.5329707

>>5329688
>Gensokyo is the place it is because of Yukari's ability to control borders. Her power is what separates Gensokyo from the outside world. There really aren't any youkai in Gensokyo who could go against her will. Needless to say, a human probably wouldn't stand a chance.

It's funny, because he hadn't ever heard of Yukari until some chapters before that one and now he talks/thinks as if he knew everything about her.

>> No.5329711

>>5329691
Probably not.

>> No.5329713

>>5329689
My border manipulation dojo is across from an Aikido dojo. We usually get alot of rude remarks from them, such as border manipulation being for weaklings.

Well, one of them challenged me, he was a white male in his 20's. I accepted of course, I never back down from a challenge.

He had really good form, but his Aikido was no match for my borders. He delivered a great kick but it was nothing for me, I easily gapped it and knocked him down with a kick. This went on for about 10 minutes until he got too tired.

He got frustrated and left, he was about to cross the street but I stopped him from getting hit by a speeding cyclist. He didn't say thanks but it still felt good to save someone.

>> No.5329722

>>5329688
Doesn't Rinnosuke hate Yukari's guts? I never read all of CoLA, but he seemed to dislike her. That, plus the complete and utter bullshit he constantly spews, makes me incredibly doubtful of anything he says regarding Yukari.

>> No.5329726
File: 290 KB, 770x759, 05b41dd3546a1125917cbf956f00c43aeef0f250.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5329726

>>5329705
I like to think of Reimu as a sort of human engine, crafted by Yukari, whose mere existence powers the border.

>> No.5329728

>>5329689
Heh. This is the first time this Aikido thing makes me smirk.

>> No.5329732

>>5329713
>border manipulation dojo

Where do I sign up?

>> No.5329747

What about the Yama dojo?

>> No.5329748
File: 557 KB, 592x700, 9279786.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5329748

>>5329707
That's just the sort of person he is.

>> No.5329749

>>5329726
That's an interesting interpretation.

I also like to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger.

>> No.5329752
File: 29 KB, 377x523, perception.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5329752

>>5329679
>I'm not gonna even enter the topic about how long would a spell take to have effect and stuff like that
Yukari according to ZUN has the power to manipulate the boundaries between everything, but the time, energy, resources and concentration it takes to do such things is mere speculation. My citation is PMiSS & [>>5329620].


>I don't feel like discussing power levels right now.
This thread wasn't intended to be a powerlevel thread despite the way it looks. I would never start a powerlevel discussion at this hour. Such an act would be rude.

>> No.5329753

>>5329747
A dojo in the mountains?

>> No.5329756

>>5329713
>aikido
>kick


and actually >>5329620 you arise an interesting logic
In a certain PoFV route a certain character boasts of being the strongest, that obviously means she is actually the strongest character in the series

>That isn't true!
>I'm the strongest!
and
>If I freeze cherry blossoms they become deadly weapons!
>With this, I'm invincible!

source: http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Phantasmagoria_of_Flower_View:_Cirno%27s_Scenario

>> No.5329759
File: 64 KB, 800x800, 1263851134306.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5329759

>TOUHOU POWERLEVELS THREAD!

>> No.5329760

>>5329749
You should read my dissertation on Gensokyoan Nuclear Nonproliferation.

>> No.5329765

>>5329752
Oh good. People usually ignore that.

>> No.5329772
File: 147 KB, 706x548, 0f5c92cf548635622e45a9c60a245a3a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5329772

>>5329756
You convinced me.
How could I have been so ignorant.
I accept it: Cirno is the strongest.

>> No.5329773

>>5329689
Saved for future generations.

>> No.5329776

>>5329756
Gensokyo is a land made of beliefs. A strong belief in yourself would naturally make people in such a land stronger, would it not?

>> No.5329778

>>5329776
There is a border between delusion and reality. Even in Gensokyo.

>> No.5329779

>>5329778
Correction: Was. Yukari took that thing out years ago. It got in her way.

>> No.5329787

Part from "A Flower Blooming Fragrant Violet Every Sixty Years". Story is told from Yukari's point of view. Reimu is also there.

"Yuyuko. This feeling ... it's that person, isn't it?" I whispered to Yuyuko.
"That person? Umm ... who do you mean? I think I know who you mean, though, somehow."
"They must have come to watch the violet sakura. We're no match for them, so we'd probably better leave, okay?"

>> No.5329790

>>5329688
I believe that the training Reimu was talking about was to be capable of channeling the gods, since they were going to substitute the outside world's science with divinity power to get to the moon. Also it did lead to the sub plot about the Lunarians fear of a coup d'etat when unauthorized use of god channeling was being monitored. If Yukari had really planned for this was never really answered.

>> No.5329792

Yuyuko, a most virtuous ghost given her post by Yama, running away from a Yama? She's really fallen in with a bad crowd...

>> No.5329797

>>5329787
4/10

That' wasn't so bad actually. I mean, you can't possibly haven't read the thread and post that right?

>> No.5329799

>>5329787
Touhou is just like DBZ, they all have the ability to sense each other's powerlevels.

>> No.5329801

>>5329792
She was not sure of who it was. She just followed Yukari since she asked her to come along.

>> No.5329808

Jesus christ people shut the hell up already.
Touhou makes no sense. ZUN thinks up half of it while he is god damn drunk, (he even decided that Keine is over one million years old while he was under effect of alcohol). Everything is inconsistent, filled with plot holes, and plain out retarded.
Just play the games and fap to porn.

>> No.5329811

>>5329792
Yukari is bad company.
If Yuyuko were my child, I wouldn't allow here to play with such a brat.

>> No.5329812

>>5329808
>he even decided that Keine is over one million years old while he was under effect of alcohol
oh boy I finally will be able to say this: [citation needed]

>> No.5329813

>>5329808
>Touhou makes no sense.
My path is clear. Let's make some sense.

>> No.5329817
File: 311 KB, 800x800, RealSanaeColored.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5329817

>>5329813
>lets make some sense
Last time we tried to do that we got this.

>> No.5329820

>>5329808
Wrong. There aren't any plot holes, because there's barely any plot. This is pointless not because of logical inconsistencies (most of those can be easily explained away) but because there's simply not enough information to even start.

>> No.5329825

>>5329801
>I think I know who you mean, though, somehow.
That's Yuyuko-speak for "I know exactly who you're talking about."

>> No.5329830

>>5329817
That was months ago. I refuse to believe we haven't made any more sense since then. This board isn't that shit.

>> No.5329831

>>5329820
I think of it this way. There are so many Youkai fucking with time (Sakuya, Keine, Remilia [fate], possibly Yukari), that its understandable that things are so fucked up. Plot holes are merely places where Keine has eaten a bit too much history.

>> No.5329842

>>5329787
The reason Yukari left is most likely because she didn't want others to hear the truth about her past crimes. (Had she stayed Shiki would have lectured her.) If we assume Yukari fled because she felt the powerlevel of a stronger opponent, why didn't she flee from other powerful Touhous like Suika, Eirin, etc...?

Also, its implied that Yukari is strong enough to create realms where the Yama/Enma aren't powerful enough to regulate see: >>5328631

>> No.5329846

>>5329831
Sakuya doesn't fuck with time; she just stops it. Space, on the other hand...

>> No.5329853

Don't care what anybody says. Shikieiki is stronger than everyone else unless ZUN says otherwise. As it is now though, he implied that Shiki is stronger than Yukari, Yuyuko, and Reimu combined.

>> No.5329866
File: 272 KB, 600x600, 8207204.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5329866

Don't care what anyone else says, Cirno is stronger and more intelligent than anyone. Anything to the contrary is either Cirno hiding her true power or others attempting to cover it up out of jealousy.

>> No.5329871
File: 446 KB, 854x1200, silent_sinner_ch18_16.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5329871

>>5329853
See:
>>5328893
Yukari lies a lot. Even during battle.

>> No.5329873

>>5329846
I'm pretty sure constantly stopping time has its ripple effects. Like a spinning disk suddenly coming to a stop, perhaps occasionally little bits of reality are flung off into the timeless voids every time she stops the world. Ever wonder what happened to Rin?

>> No.5329879

>>5329871
so she left the place in where she was calmly talking to reimu and yuyuko "ironically" because of the yama
oh ok

>> No.5329885

>>5329842
Because it's Shiki. Exactly because of that. Suika and Eirin's personalities are very different from the Yama's. I think you get what I'm trying to say now right?

>>5329871
Yukari's reaction in that situation you posted is VERY different from the one she had when she fled from the Yama, sir.

>> No.5329886

>>5329879
what a youkai-like youkai

>> No.5329888

>>5329879
It is implied in the passage that Yukari is ashamed of her crimes.

>I wonder what that says about the sinfulness of your character, Yukari? My, how rude, I haven't done anything bad enough to turn the cherry blossoms that color.

>> No.5329892
File: 421 KB, 800x600, best mode.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5329892

ZUN is going to end Touhou like this. Not with a whimper but with a bang.

>> No.5329900

>>5329888
That won't justify shit, and you know that. Again, mere speculation of yours.

>> No.5329904

>>5329888
all she said is she didn't do anything THAT bad

>> No.5329906

She wouldn't of confirmed with Yuyuko and suggested running if she wasn't afraid of Shiki. If it was anybody else, she wouldn't have even mentioned anything like with Reimu.

>> No.5329911

Yukari can remove borders, but can she restore them? There's no border there for her to manipulate anymore.

>> No.5329922
File: 52 KB, 637x425, horse.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5329922

>>5329911

>> No.5329927

>>5329900
I could cite 8 instances of ZUN in one way or another saying Yukari is the strongest youkai in Gensokyo, but none that suggest she's stronger than the gods. Shiki may in fact be stronger than Yukari.

>> No.5329936

>>5329927
Youkai? Yes. Strongest in the Touhou Universe? No

>> No.5329937

>>5329927
Shiki isn't a god.

Gods are the same as youkai anyway.

>> No.5329938

>>5329927
I don't see Shiki as a god. I she Shiki as a absolute being, something greater than gods actually.

>> No.5329939

Yukari's power comes from borderhax, Shikieiki's power comes directly from the gods.

>> No.5329941

>>5329938
You know she got promoted to that position, right?

Regardless, Shikieiki's power isn't power so much as it is authority.

>> No.5329947

>>5329936
That's EXACTLY what he said, you know...

>> No.5329953

>>5329941
What you mean? She expanded an entire dimension/world. That's a lot of power for me.

>> No.5329957

>>5329947
ZUN never says anything about Gensokyo directly. He speaks through his mouthpiece characters like a good author, and they can be disregarded as you see fit.

>> No.5329963

>>5329957
I know. But my point is that your post was not needed since that was what >>5329927 said

>> No.5329979

but we all know yuka is stronger than yukari
however i do not have time to teach you all about this again i gotta go to my aikido class

>> No.5329987

>>5329939
Eiki is a god. A yama is outright a god. And Eiki is Enma, one of the ten kings.

>> No.5329993 [SPOILER] 
File: 238 KB, 543x768, 7633344.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5329993

>> No.5329999

>>5329927
>I could cite 8 instances of ZUN in one way or another saying Yukari is the strongest youkai in Gensokyo

PMiSS:
-Naturally, the one who has enslaved this strongest of the youkai beasts and uses her for various mundane tasks is the strongest youkai, Yukari Yakumo (*2).
-Truly, they're an unbeatable pair.
-Among the abilities youkai are known to possess, this is one of the most dangerous, being comparable even to the power of gods.
-Most of her friends are first-class youkai like Yuyuko Saigyouji of the netherworld and the oni Suika Ibuki.

BAiJR:
-By following my will, shikigami can achieve power equal to my level. Therefore, if she properly follows my orders, it would be impossible for her to lose. If she takes selfish actions, her power will be weakened to something that can't even be compared to mine.
-Just as equations that neither diverge nor converge produce an infinite number of useful solid objects, so do the equations Miss Yukari uses make my power invincible. I therefore act as the equations tell me.

CoLA:
-There really aren't any youkai in Gensokyo who could go against her will.

------------------------------------------------------------
I could name more. Yukari has also been portrayed on multiple occasions of being the Big Boss of the Touhouverse:

1. She has been rumored to have had a hand in the creation of Gensokyo.
2. She's the one that convinced most youkai to migrate to Gensokyo.
3. She once commanded an army of Yukai to invade the moon.
4. In SSiB she staged a 3 party invasion of the moon. Commanding Remila, Yuyuko, and Reimu.

>> No.5330000

>>5329979
Your theory is heavy speculation. I won't say it's invalid but it can't be stated as 'canon' as well. Many things in touhou are in the same situation so it's okay but don't go saying "X is better than Y, the end"

>> No.5330002

>>5329987
No, no, very no.

>> No.5330004

WAKING UP TO A POWERLEVEL THREAD

I LOVE YOU /jp/

>> No.5330006

>>5329999
>9999
woah.

>>5330000
>30000
WOAH.

>> No.5330007

>>5330000
X is better than Y is a shitty story. At least write a fight scene in or something.

>> No.5330010

This thread would be better with more boundary manipulation dojo fanfiction.

>> No.5330014

shiki>all
/thread

>> No.5330015

>>5329987
In Gensokyo the definition of "god" is a bit far off from that. You have lesser beings declared as god such as Swako and Kanako (oh yea, haters gonna hate). Also, Eiki is the HIGHEST of the 10 enmas, let's not forget that.

>> No.5330031

Or maybe Yukari rather go home drink booze with Yuyuko than fight with/get lectured by the Yama. Not saying Yukari would lose to Shiki, being weaker isn't the only reason to run away from someone. Neets that avoid conversations irl should know.

>> No.5330032
File: 147 KB, 700x756, 10883591.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5330032

>>5330015
I really don't feel like going citation on your ass. Have fun in dreamland.

>> No.5330039

The way I see it, as soon as ShikiEiki steps out of Hell, she's got about as much power as anyone else. Her power is the power to judge and condemn (or not condemn) and that only really applies in a specific circumstance. However, in those circumstances, it is absolute.

>> No.5330041

>>5330032
Oh please do, I don't mind.

>> No.5330044

Yukari powers are overrated by secondaries/fanon shit, I wonder why, other characters have powers as broken(Altering fate comes to mind.) but they dont get the same treatment.

>> No.5330046

>>5330039
We are not talking about ABILITIES here, we are talking about POWER.

>> No.5330056

>>5330046
And in this case I think they're the same. She's not any more powerful than your average jane, but she has ultimate authority.

>> No.5330057

>>5330044
If Remilia had not gone to the moon and altered moonbitch's fate, Yukari's plan would have failed.

>> No.5330069
File: 18 KB, 300x400, 512285-swr_remilia_large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5330069

>>5330044
Maybe because she has never shown one instance of her ability to manipulate fate. Both Reimu and the moonbitch defeated her.

Kaguya's powers would also be a contender but she somehow lost to two humans, Reimu and Mokou--so her powers of eternity can't be that good. And before you say the main character always wins, let me remind you of the moonbitches.

>> No.5330085 [SPOILER] 
File: 623 KB, 1170x1052, 14678851059.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5330085

>> No.5330090

>>5330069
If SSiB was a videogame, you'd play as Yorihime.

>> No.5330093
File: 789 KB, 800x600, 10616799.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5330093

>>5330069
Hmm, every single person who's ever defeated her either became her friend or had something bad happen to them in the near future.

Must be luck, right?

>> No.5330106

>>5330093

I'm willing to bet on her charisma.

>> No.5330109

Has Remilia ever succeeded at manipulating fate?

>> No.5330123

>>5330056
Wrong, she is implied to hold immense power and we have citations in this very thread. for
example: >>5329953

>> No.5330126
File: 1.01 MB, 1280x905, 10651908.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5330126

>>5330109
Who knows. Flandre says she talks about it a lot, so she's presumably trying. Possibly succeeding.

>> No.5330137

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4ks4FUTn9k
/thread

>> No.5330156

>>5330137
hidoi yo

>> No.5330189

>>5330156
English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?!

>> No.5330196

>>5330189
nihongo de ok

>> No.5330206
File: 30 KB, 475x343, tidus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5330206

>>5330156
>>5330196
kill yourself

>> No.5330207

>>5329937
In the Touhouverse youkai are further broken down into smaller categories. This includes, youkai, beast youkai, fairies, onis, gods, vampires, and death gods. Read PMiSS. Here's what we know so far. ZUN has said:

-Ran is the strongest of beast youkai
-Yukari is the strongest of the sub-category youkai. (Again, youkai is a sub-category of youkai in PMiSS.)
-Cirno is the strongest fairy of Misty Lake.
-Yuuka is one of the strongest youkai living around Hakurei Shrine.

All of the above can be cited by your request.

>> No.5330227

>>5330207
>ZUN has said
>cites PMiSS
I'm sorry, but you appear to have Akyu confused with ZUN.

>> No.5330238

>>5330227
It's his writing nonetheless. Your argument is moot.

>> No.5330258

>>5330238
Death of the author, bitch.

>> No.5330273

>>5330238
Except the part Akyu admits to bullshitting.

>> No.5330278

>>5330238

Akyu is the biggest liar that ever lived.

>> No.5330281

>>5330273
[citation needed]

>> No.5330283

>>5330278
Give her some credit, man. She doesn't know she's lying!

>> No.5330299

>>5330281
You'd know if you read PMiSS. Go read it and quit asking people to do your homework for you.

>> No.5330313

>>5330283
She does. She's friends with youkai so when they ask her to make them sound all amazing she does what any self-respecting historian does and adds all that made-up nonsense into her records.

>> No.5330336

>>5330313
I thought they just told her stuff and she added it to her records. If she's making people look cool just because they asked her to, she's even lower than Aya.

>> No.5330350

blacktewi.png

>> No.5330354
File: 964 KB, 1135x1600, QUANTUM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5330354

>>5330350
Someone called?

>> No.5330357
File: 178 KB, 720x720, 1263406000254.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5330357

>192 posts and 27 image replies omitted. Click Reply to view.

>> No.5330366

>>5330357
go back to /a/ with your Horo image macro.

>> No.5330367

>>5330299
Why don't you translate it for me then?

>> No.5330372

>>5330367
It is translated, dumbass. Jesus fuck

>> No.5330394

>>5330350
>>5330354
When are we going to get some little brown girl Tewi fanart?

>> No.5330396

>>5330354
You can tell it was written by butthurt secondaries, the page is covered in butt tears

>> No.5330411

>>5330394
Go request some in the next OC thread if you want it so much.

>> No.5330425
File: 104 KB, 1000x714, umadmiku.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5330425

>>5330366

>> No.5330500
File: 261 KB, 487x579, tewi1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5330500

i cast a spell ofgood luck on this thead

>> No.5330512
File: 170 KB, 1250x625, 137dac6a6a8f379a7ff2d5eabc23de11.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5330512

I release all stored curses in this thread.

>> No.5330524

>>5330512
You can only take them from us not release them upon us.

>> No.5330526

>>5330425
>>>/a/.

>> No.5330535

>>5330524
SHe can do both, but she doesn't, because she's a Good Girl.

>> No.5330541
File: 14 KB, 250x250, chen2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5330541

>>5330500

Countered with a spell of ill omen.

>> No.5330549

>>5330524
By release you mean penis in vagina?

>> No.5330555
File: 331 KB, 800x800, 1909230.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5330555

Fuck yeah we're headed for page 10!

>> No.5330560
File: 47 KB, 790x527, icame.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5330560

>>5330512
NNNNNGGGGG

>> No.5330576

>>5330535
She can't.
>The ability to store up curses

Not MANIPULATE curses. She can only store them up, thus she can't curse people or release curses.

>> No.5330598

>>5330576
>I'm a friend of humans.
>I take their misfortune and pass them on to the gods.
Can too.

>> No.5330608

Suwako and Kanako were only defeated because Hina was passing curses onto them. What a bitch.

>> No.5330613

>>5330576
She can do whatever she wants to do with the curses. Thing is that, curses don't usually work on gods, or, their power is strong enough that its only a minor annoyance.

>> No.5330765

>>5330425
>>5330555
>>5330560
Are you from /a/?

>> No.5330779

>>5330765
Those aren't all the same person.

>> No.5330807

>>5330608
But Suwako is a curse god.

>> No.5330812

>>5330807
Oh yeah. Just Kanako, then.

>> No.5330815

>>5330807

Suwako is the loli god of many things, curses being one of the things among them.

>> No.5330816

>>5330807
Didn't she only control curse gods? I don't think she was a curse god herself. Unless controlling them counts.

>> No.5330849
File: 840 KB, 1108x1600, OTP.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5330849

>> No.5330872

>>5330816

She defeated curse gods and absorbed their powers. She herself is not a true curse god. She's more like a Kirby of gods.

>> No.5330899
File: 924 KB, 1000x1000, kirby.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5330899

>>5330872
No, that's Sanae. Only instead of swallowing them, she accepts their love.

>> No.5330915

>>5330899
By love you mean sex?

>> No.5330941

>>5330372
>It is translated
I mean, a good translation.

>> No.5330943

>>5330915
I didn't mean that, but whatever floats your boat.

>> No.5330958

>>5330941
You don't know what a good translation is.

>> No.5330984
File: 49 KB, 512x384, 14744 kirby parody saigyouji_yuyuko saliva.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5330984

>>5330899

I thought it was Yuyuko.

>> No.5330995

>>5330984
Yuyuko just eats stuff. She doesn't gain their powers.

or does she

>> No.5331015

>>5330958
Define good translation.

>> No.5331021

>>5331015
For the purposes of Touhou wiki, a literal one.

>> No.5331035

Marisa is the only Kirby in Touhou. In the next Phantasmagoria, she'll be using Okuu's suns.

>> No.5331039

>>5330995

She's got pink hair and is carefree and childish. She also has a silly hat. I think that makes her a good candidate for Kirby.

There's also a MUGEN character that is Yuyukirby.

http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/31024089

>> No.5331043

>>5331021
But I want a reliable one.

>> No.5331044

>>5331035
Marisa is megaman, though. Not kirby.

>> No.5331056

>>5331039
Yuyuko isn't childish. At all.

>> No.5331070

>>5331044

There's probably a derivative like Super Marisa Land with her as a Megaman character...Witch Girl.

Alas, the only new gaiden game is Momiji in a Ghosts and Goblins-type game.

>> No.5331085

>>5331056

She acts childish. In IN, all she was concerned about was eating all her opponents and what they tasted like.

>> No.5331104

>>5331070
You mean Megamari?

>> No.5331110

Did you guys decide on anything?

>> No.5331114

>>5331085
Good job falling for surface appearances.

>> No.5331116

>>5331110
The dragon will eat touhous alive?

>> No.5331122

>>5331110
Decide? You trying to impose the will of the majority on us? We're free spirits, bro.

>> No.5331147

>200 replys
god damnit i knew i liked touhou for a reason.

>> No.5331165

ok back
Dragon>=VIVIT>=Shinki>EX-Yuka>=EX-Alice<=Shikieiki>Yukari>Tenshi>Suika>Re
imu>Flandre

>> No.5331167

>>5331114

I'm guessing Yuyuko is a traditional princess most of the time, but other times she just wants to have fun. She's obviously intelligent and mature, acting mature isn't really entertaining. Her representation during her boss fight shows that she is elegant, but then in IN it was just LET'S HAVE MIDNIGHT SNACKS!

>> No.5331176

>>5331165
ORT > Dragon

>> No.5331180

Alpha>*

>> No.5331218

>>5331122
Yeah, we westerners are individualist unlike those collectivist Nips.

>> No.5331237

>>5331176
ORT is weaker than many touhous i just listed

>> No.5331242

>>5331176

China = Dragon

>> No.5331250

>>5328631

Yukari would be afraid of Shiki because, knowing her past crimes, she would probably get sent straight to hell if she where to be judged. She anticipates this outcome and befriends Yuyuko predicting (with her mind blowing intelligence) that she will become princess of the netherworld, thus knowing that when she comes near death, rather than being judged by the Yama, she would ask Yuyuko to kill her instead and bring her soul into in the netherworld, thus escaping the Yama's wrath and an eternity in hell.

Shiki being stronger than Yukari, well, Yog-sothoth vs Order of Life and Death incarnate. Hmmm.

>> No.5331256

>>5331237
Wait... Okay...

Muse > EX-Yuka.

>> No.5331257

>>5331165
see:
>>5329999
and:
>>5330207

>> No.5331259

>>5331167
But Yuyuko knew what was going on in IN the entire time. Dropped hints constantly too.

>> No.5331264

>>5331256
nope
Muse can do a fuckton of shit but doesn't outdo flan I think

>> No.5331283

Iku can borrow the power of the Dragon. That means she's the strongest Touhou.

>> No.5331285

>>5331264
Alright, fine. Hirano > Reimu.

>> No.5331296

>>5331285
she can't float away from reality

>> No.5331308

>>5331283
She can?

>> No.5331310

Iku can remake reality. Reimu can't match that!

>> No.5331312

>>5331259

I said she was intelligent and mature. She knows a lot more than she lets on. With IN she definitely knew about the incident and why the fake moon is a bad thing, but she still wanted to have a bit of fun along the way. Look about the rest of the cast in that game. Yukari had to drag Reimu along to resolve the issue, Marisa and Alice were bored, but seemed to approach the issue with general indifference. Remilia went off on her own and Sakuya went with her as protection, and the same thing happened with Yuyuko and Youmu. Yuyuko is probably unique because although she's aware of everything, she's much more carefree than the other characters in her approach.

>> No.5331316

>>5331308
Yep. It's mentioned in one of her Double Spoiler spellcards.

>> No.5331317

>>5331296
But she has Gyoku right with her. That's like Reimu fighting with the Hakurei god at her side. Plus, she fights VIVIT and stuff.

>> No.5331324

>>5331317
yeah except reimu has kicked some god butt before

>> No.5331337

>>5331324
Yeah, but when fighting someone strong combined with the power of a god, she loses like she lost to Yorihime.

>> No.5331340

>>5331312
She doesn't seem very carefree when they actually reach Eientei.

>> No.5331366

>>5331337
except she lost to yorihime on purpose
and sanae literally leeches her powers from gods

>> No.5331385

>>5331366
She can gather faith too you know. She's not a useless god-NEET like Suwako.

>> No.5331394

>269 posts and 38 image replies omitted.

You guys serious?

>> No.5331395

>>5331366
Hah, no. Yorihime was the one who nearly lost on purpose because Reimu had an environmental advantage.

>> No.5331406

>>5331395
wasn't reimu following yukari's plan?

>> No.5331423

>>5331406
She was, but she didn't realize it. Yukari knew that Yorihime could beat them all.

>> No.5331440

>>5331423
Did not. Yukari slipped a note to them at some point telling them to throw the fights. So they did.

>> No.5331464

>>5331165
Heh. No.

>> No.5331477

Yuyuko is immune to Mushroom touhou. She can't rot.

>> No.5331514

>>5331440
Which chapter?

>> No.5331515

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Subterranean_Animism:_Reimu_and_Suika%27s_Scenario

Utsuho has the ultimate energy.

Suika: (A yatagarasu is a god that controls the ultimate energy. Reimu, maybe you'd better run.)

Utsuho: Too bad, but you can't escape from the flaming kettle of hell. This high temperature, high pressure world that distorts even time will transform the above ground world in a big way. The ultimate energy is nuclear fusion power! Won't you fuse with me?

>> No.5331527
File: 671 KB, 1000x1200, lunarian danmaku.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5331527

>>5331515
>distorts even time
Let's go bitch!

Why are you not playable in SA sakuya

>> No.5331531

>>5331515
???

Retarded bird saying that nuclear crap is cool, so what?

>> No.5331551

>>5331531
Utsuho isn't retarded. Don't buy in to fanon.

>> No.5331576

>>5331551
This actually has a grounding in canon, since she, you know, tried to burn the surface world with nuclear fire, and all.

>> No.5331591

Soku does pretty much confirm Utusho as pretty dense.

>> No.5331604

>>5331591

"Pretty" dense? She was given charge over nuclear power to help better the world and her first thought was BURN EVERYTHING LOL. I'm still wondering why she's in charge of the reactor if she's so dumb.

Christ, even Cirno's smarter than her, even though she's much more immature.

>> No.5331629

>>5331576
Temporary insanity!

>> No.5331640

>>5331604
She's in charge because she's a good girl. Suwako and Kanako can recognize good girls in an instant.

>> No.5331641

>>5331604
To be fair, this would be my first thought as well.

>> No.5331656

Also, Soku doesn't prove anything because ZUN only made Utsuho stupid in response to fanon. Based on fanon means invalidated. Utsuho in Soku has no bearing on true canon.

>> No.5331678
File: 66 KB, 674x674, 1275187321073.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5331678

I don't think she's a total idiot.

She just doesn't have foresight, and overestimates herself.

>>5331656
That's retarded. Seriously, what is wrong with you.

>> No.5331684

>>5331656
>ZUN only made Utsuho stupid in response to fanon
Got a lot of derp in that sentence.

>> No.5331691

>>5331678
Your precious "canon" has been destroyed by my logic. Just face it.

>> No.5331693

>>5331678
>>5331684

I get the feeling you two got trolled.

>> No.5331695

>In fact, she's not that great a youkai, for a last boss. >She was originally just a bird.
>She's just really, really powerful. I understand very >well that even a fool that possesses
>great power can't cause too much harm. Ah, even if >it's the power of dreams.

Okuu confirmed for dumb bird.

>> No.5331706

>>5331695
>>5331693
>>5331691
LIARS! ALL OF YOU!

>> No.5331710

>>5331684
Here, let me spell it out for you.

>SA comes out. Utsuho is not stupid.
>Fans characterize her as stupid.
>Soku comes out; ZUN makes Utsuho stupid because fans would be annoyed if he didn't.

>> No.5331714

>>5331706

What, do you like the dumb raven or something?

>> No.5331719

>>5331695
>Just a bird
More like, ZUN confirmed as someone who knows nothing about the intelligence of birds. Specifically, ravens.

>> No.5331722

>>5331710
God, ZUN is so stupid.... Why is he listening to his fans? He won't let us spoil endings yet he listens to shit?

>>5331714
Maybe~.......

>> No.5331728

THIS THREAD HIT BUMP LIMIT AHAHAHAHHAA

>> No.5331737
File: 305 KB, 852x1200, silent_sinner_ch16_07.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5331737

SSiB chapter 16 was the only good chapter. Watching Remilia play soccer with the moonbitch's face was nice.

>> No.5331738

>>5331695
Dumb doesn't mean complete retard.

But he didn't say she was a complete retard. Stop twisting words.

No, I'm just saying, dumb comes in varying levels, so it's not like it's canon if she's a total retard or if she's just a bit stupid. It's just canon that she is some sort of fool in one way or another.

Oh, I see, but you should have quot3ed the other guy instead.

Yeah, I know. Sorry.

>>5331710
>The one from above ground.
>Who was she, and what was her purpose?
>Utsuho quickly pushed such questions from her little head.

>> No.5331747

Can we just start a new thread now?

>> No.5331753

>>5331738
Thanks for the reply to my previous argument, but my new argument is now "ZUN knows nothing about birds."

>> No.5331760

>>5331747
Fuck no. /jp/ is allowed only one good thread per day.

>> No.5331770

>>5331710
From SA:
>Utsuho quickly pushed such questions from her little head.
>I tried to make it as modern, light, and simply boss-like as I could. In fact, she's not that great a youkai, for a last boss. She was originally just a bird. She's just really, really powerful. I understand very well that even a fool that possesses great power can't cause too much harm. Ah, even if it's the power of dreams.

>> No.5331771

>>5331760
Well it's autosaging! And many still want to carry on the conversation.

>> No.5331773

>>5331747
Save it for tomorrow. Sequels are never good.

>> No.5331781

>>5331773
Fine. Expect a new thread in 10 hours.

>> No.5331787

>>5331781
No one wants to post in a thread by you.

>> No.5331804
File: 331 KB, 875x639, 1275608332509.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5331804

>>5331787
I agree.

You and Maplestory are really annoying.

>> No.5331820

>>5331787
>>5331804
You two seem to have a lot in common. Why don't you give each other blowjobs in the corner while I'm having fun on /jp/,

>> No.5331852

>>5331781
That's way too early. Also, make sure you post a link to the new thread in this thread so we'll be able to find it. Use the ghost board if this thread 404s.

Powerlevel threads are disqualified if I'm not around to call people out on their bullshit.

>> No.5331860

>>5331852
Are you sure you'll check it? I'll go to ghost board and bump it now so you can find it.

>> No.5331860,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>5331860
Kiss my womb.

>> No.5331860,2 [INTERNAL] 

>>5331860,1
Fuck you I saw that.

>> No.5331860,3 [INTERNAL] 

>>5331860,1
Fuck you I saw that.

>> No.5331883

>313 posts and 41 image replies omitted.
It's kind of sad that powerlevel threads are this popular. Not that there's anything wrong with these threads. Our topic variety is poor.

>> No.5333233

>>5331264
One of VIVIT's victory dialogue against her has her completely shrugging off all damage, though.

>> No.5333233,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>5331883
They're childish shounen threads that only kids would only care about.

>> No.5333233,2 [INTERNAL] 

>>5333233,1
>only kids would only
And you're the pinnacle of maturity, right?

>> No.5333233,3 [INTERNAL] 

>>5333233,1
yeah man *makes 40 "which touhou would u fuck" threads*

>> No.5333233,4 [INTERNAL] 

>>5333233,2
At least I don't care abut this shonen garbage.

>>5333233,3
Those are just as bad.

>> No.5333233,5 [INTERNAL] 

>>5333233,3
*Is 300 pounds, punches the wall!*

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action