[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 194 KB, 450x600, 9557713_p2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5235244 No.5235244 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

EX stage boss

>> No.5235267

I was secretly hoping one or both would show up in DS.

>> No.5235272

>>5235267
I sure wasn't ww

>> No.5235304
File: 385 KB, 900x622, cannon fodder.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5235304

Best harem ever

>> No.5235327

>>5235304
First you force them to slave away all day pounding moon medicine, and then afterward you molest the bunch of them while gorging yourself on peaches. Quite the life.

>> No.5235408

>>5235327
did she also molest udonge?

>> No.5235419

>>5235408
Why do you think she ran away? Udonge was their personal pet and got it the worst.

>> No.5235443
File: 262 KB, 1187x637, eirin.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5235443

>> No.5235447
File: 213 KB, 728x1026, psilent_sinner_ch18_16.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5235447

THE BEST

>> No.5235454

>>5235447
Oh dear, look at that trollface.

>> No.5235465
File: 341 KB, 1187x637, yukari.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5235465

>> No.5235472

>>5235447

It's a trap.

>> No.5235482

>>5235472
Yukari doesn't know direct combat, she only hypernovas.

>> No.5235489 [DELETED] 
File: 390 KB, 1024x498, 1270288007189.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5235489

>>5235447
As sarcastic as Yukari~n was being I doubt even she could have won in that situation. The moonbitch caught her in a seal that was created to hold gods, and the moonbitch had a weapon pointed at her that could purify every nook & cranny of an entire forest. Spiritual weapons/attacks are kryptonite to youkai.

Though with a pan-dimensional youkai like Yukari, I highly doubt the moonbitch would have gotten the jump on her had she not wanted her to. I think the reason why Yukari didn't want to kill one of the moonbitches is because it would have meant war between Gensokyo and the Lunarians. The other moonbitch that single handidly defeated Reimu, Marisa, Remilia, and Sakuya seems as if she could defeat Yukari in an all out battle.

>> No.5235492

>>5235465
believa's biggest day dream crap

>> No.5235495

>>5235489
Just who's mary sue she's suppose to be any way?

>> No.5235513
File: 12 KB, 300x400, untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5235513

>>5235489
>Implying not everyone in Touhou is Mary Sue

>> No.5235515

>>5235489
The oddness of that whole part I think is because the major point of Touhou is that everyone's trying to avoid an all-out powerlevels battle to the death.

That and how the moonpals were actually the good guys in the story.

>> No.5235528

>>5235465
>Social skills 7/10
Whoever made that chart obviously hasn't read any of ZUN's writing. It was speculated on multiple occasions that the entire pretext to Gensokyo itself may in fact be the result of Yukari using her boundary hax to break down the barriers between youkai and shrine maidens in order to make them get along together in one area named Gensokyo. With a power like that, your social skills are a 10/10 by default.

>> No.5235539

request source of these chart.

>> No.5235564
File: 179 KB, 718x950, 262c24f3105f2935e75b650f67e8943b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5235564

Lady toyohime, i'm having your child~

>> No.5235586

Pet fucker, Mary sue, whore.

>> No.5235601

>>5235586
someone needs a hug

>> No.5235610
File: 69 KB, 192x256, SSiBreisen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5235610

>>5235601
Stay away pet fucker.

>> No.5235637
File: 62 KB, 1187x637, 1266614552514.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5235637

>>5235539

>> No.5235652

EX stage bosses are not fanon.

Discuss.

>> No.5237698

>>5235586
>>5235610
Those are serious accusations, i hope you have some proofs

>> No.5237731
File: 186 KB, 902x1300, 1270161388002.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5237731

>>5237698
I wish I had that page from SSiB...
Oh wait I do! What luck!

>> No.5238071

>>5237731
Well fuck me...

>> No.5238106
File: 223 KB, 464x530, 1268548233529.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5238106

>>5238071
Its true. Moonbitch #2 is canon rabbitfucker.

>> No.5238261

I prefer her sister, raping remilia is a win in my book

>> No.5238397

>>5238106
>implying Eirin doesn't fuck with Reisen

>> No.5240156

>>5238106
sad story bro

>> No.5240254

>>5235267
second

>> No.5240309

>>5235489
Thats sounds dangerously like powerlevel discussion to me.

Though really, the moonbitches both are more powerful than Yukari, I don't know why they never get brought up in powerlevel discussion.

Which is why I always say the everyone on /jp/ servery underestimate Eirin.

>> No.5240318

>>5240309
I have realized this. Eirin > Toyohime = Yorihime > Yukari.

>> No.5240337

>>5240309
Stop saying bullshit.

And you guys better not start a powerlevel discussion.

>> No.5240342
File: 237 KB, 1250x1425, smirk eirin.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240342

>>5235443
>>5235465
>Eirin Intelligence not maxed while Yukari's is.
>Special Ability: genius-level intelligence.

>> No.5240344

>>5240318
I think I can agree to that.

Considering Eirin was their teacher she must be more powerful, even with a god sword.

>> No.5240357
File: 64 KB, 720x951, 1267311085324.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240357

>>5240309
>>5240318
>>5240344

>> No.5240368

>>5240357
U MAD?

Because its canon.

>> No.5240397

Powerlevels don't work in Touhou. All of them have outstanding abilities of great magnitude.
You can't say one is better than the other.It simply doesn't work that way.

>> No.5240406

>>5240344
It's implied Eirin held a lot of her power back in respect for Kaguya. Theoretically, she could be the most powerful being in the entire series just from her infinite intelligence and being able to harness power from just knowing what to do. But I doubt she'll ever use it.

Eirin is scary, canonically.

>> No.5240420
File: 176 KB, 723x871, eirin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240420

>>5240397
>>5240357
Direct quote from ZUN's profile for Eirin:

"In truth, she has power well beyond that of Kaguya's. She saves her power and maintains it at a lower level out of respect for Kaguya."

>> No.5240421

>>5240406
I just wish all the Yukarifags on /jp/ would at least admit that EIrin is on par with her.

>> No.5240422

>>5240344

Eirin is a tactician/scientist and not frontline fighter. Just because she was their teacher don't mean she's stronger.

And moonbitches are about Yukari's level. No way they are stronger.

>> No.5240434

>>5240368
No it's not you fucktard. it's only speculation you are assuming based on obscure 'canon'

>> No.5240438

>>5240421

She likely is. Just like Suika, Yuka, Shikieiki and few others. All EX tier characters are on similar level.

>> No.5240442

>>5240422

Yukari COULD be stronger if her power over boundaries was completely unrestricted. All she can really do is just teleport shit.

She did wage war on the Lunarians and lost...although nobody knows if she intended to lose or actually was thoroughly beaten.

>> No.5240443

>if someone is intelligent that person must be also powerful!

Seriously guys.

>> No.5240446

>>5240443
I'm sure Eirin would know all her opponents weakness and a way to use it against them, that's for sur.

>> No.5240447

>>5240442
Hahaha so wrong. Go read some dialogues on IN and you might have a clue that Yukari's power is not just teleport around.

>> No.5240450

Having had an eternal life to not just sit around and neet away like Kaguya has, both Eirin and Mokou gained tremendous abilities.

Of course Eirin is going to be more powerful than Kaguya.

Toyohime and Yorihime are both just fags. Though I guess in a danmaku match Yukari just might lose, if she just jacked up her border control a bit no one can really do anything about it...

Unless you're Touma.

>> No.5240456
File: 45 KB, 110x222, eirin1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240456

Here's Eirin's official profile:

"Stage 6 Boss, Brain of the Moon

Eirin Yagokoro

Species: Lunarian

Abilities: Creation of any kind of medicine; natural genius

She's a person from the moon. That means she's an alien. She has lived on the Earth for a long time. Her relationship with Kaguya dates back to their days on the moon.

The Yagokoro family is a line of medicinal geniuses that have been living on the moon for some time. Even among them, Eirin is exceptionally intelligent. She is much smarter than humans, which makes her rarely understood.

In truth, she has power well beyond that of Kaguya's. She saves her power and maintains it at a lower level out of respect for Kaguya.

Long ago, Eirin was one of a party of messengers who were sent to bring Kaguya back to the moon; the crime for which she was exiled to Earth had been forgiven. For some reason, she helped Kaguya kill all the other messengers instead. To ensure that the earthlings who lived with Kaguya would remain silent, she bribed them with the Hourai Elixir. The elixir had the power to make people immortal. None of those earthlings consumed the elixir, however, and died shortly afterwards.

It was later discovered that they were murdered.

More detail is available in Kaguya's profile.

Eirin is very surprised to see Sakuya, but only Eirin knows the reason why. "

Instead of power levels, why not discuss the last line there instead?

>> No.5240461

>>5240446
Based on what? you opinion or speculation?

>> No.5240467

>>5240456
Is it maybe something in her ability for time?
Or maybe its because of her occupation as a human serving a vampire?

Its really interesting.

>> No.5240470

>>5240450
Eirin took the elixir too? I thought she just created it.


>>5240456
What to say? Lunarian, looks similar to someone she knew, etc.

>> No.5240476

>>5240447

She has power over boundaries. She has the potential to be omnipotent and helps maintain the border into Gensokyo. I said that the teleporting shit thing is the only thing she can do because her power is probably really hard to control/physically draining at higher levels. She could theoretically stop time and space and create her own universe, but who knows how much energy she would consume in the process.

>> No.5240477
File: 27 KB, 800x549, 1274729732408.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240477

>> No.5240478

>>5240450
That's not how powerlevels work sir. It doesn't matter if you sit around all day or not.

>> No.5240486

>>5240467

Sakuya has white hair. Eirin has white hair. Some people think that Sakuya is a Lunarian who lost her memory or some shit. Another theory is that Eirin gave Sakuya the Luna Dial at some point.

>> No.5240488

>>5240476
There's a boundary between having energy and not having energy. Game set match.

>> No.5240489

>>5240438
Shikieiki power is probably absolute. You can assume such a thing since she was able to fucking expand a universe.

>> No.5240497

>>5240467
ZUN decided to keep Sakuya's origins as a mystery and he won't change that. You can make infinite theories but we will never a definitive answer while she will still be labeled as Human.

>> No.5240500
File: 389 KB, 1024x768, finger.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240500

>this thread

>> No.5240501

That bitch is raping rabbits, and all you care about is power levels? shame on you, /jp/

>> No.5240505

>>5240489
Siki's power is judging people. She can send them to hell, but it's practically only dead people.

>> No.5240508

>>5240497
What ZUN says is hardly definitive. Canon is a guideline, nothing more.

>> No.5240511

>>5240488

She probably lacks the amount of energy to modify that boundary in the first place. She isn't all powerful...the dragon could easily destroy her.

>> No.5240516

>>5240470
I guess not? But she's still around after all those years, so either Lunarians have a ridiculously long life span that is even greater than normal youkai or she did indeed take it for Kaguya's sake.

>>5240442
Yukari's ability is to modify the borders of anything. Time, space, reality. She helped create the Hakurei Boarder. In IaMP, she removes the boundary between day and night, creating a stage that is mixed between the two. In Imperishable Night, she stops day from coming.

Its noted in Perfect Memento that she can practically create and destroy anything in her whim.

Since Gensokyo is run by rule of Danmaku, she can't particularly abuse this skill in a fight. If Eirin was holding back in IN, then that means she's probably on par with Yukari in terms of Danmaku, or at least around the same tier.

I honestly wanted to see some archery.

>> No.5240518

>>5240505
That's her ABILITY. Not power.

>> No.5240519

>>5240501

Who, Eirin?

Experimenting and raping are hardly the same thing.

>> No.5240523

>>5240508
I don't think so.

>> No.5240527

>>5240508
What ZUN says about Gensokyo is, in fact, definitive, unless you have a more reliable source than the creator of the series?

>> No.5240528

>>5240516

I still like to think that Yukari's ability far surpasses her control of it. It makes sense, and it allows her to be defeated even if the rule of danmaku wasn't imposed. Like I said earlier, the dragon can easily kill her, along with anyone else in Gensokyo.

>> No.5240530
File: 335 KB, 800x800, basement medical exam.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240530

>>5240519
He was talking about the moonbitch in the OP, not Eirin. Though Eirin does both.

>> No.5240531

Yukari probably sleeps a lot to make up for the lost energy. Which explains the hibernation and her need for Ran to do all her work. And this does mean she is limited to a degree. All theoretical.

And dragon? I thought Dragons were at the very top of the food chain and could destroy anyone. Why would we even include them in a discussion about power levels?

>> No.5240535

>>5240527

I think the point being made is that ZUN purposely doesn't expand the idea of canon and leaves much of it up to interpretation. You can't go against what he says, but what he does say is sometimes so vague that you have to make shit up, like Sakuya's origin.

>> No.5240537

>>5240527
If you think the only thing defining Touhou is ZUN himself, you're insane.

>> No.5240547
File: 681 KB, 1045x1500, battle_royale_vol1_36.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240547

>>5240528

>> No.5240548

>>5240528
Yeah. That's a point of view. But it's undeniable that Yukari is among the strongest youkai, it is mentioned several times in official works.

>> No.5240552
File: 565 KB, 1680x1080, Konachan.com - 61984 chinese_dress dragon hazuki_rui hong_meiling red_hair thighhighs touhou yellow_eyes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240552

>>5240531

They are, which is why I would want to see ZUN put the dragon that almost destroyed Gensokyo into a game as an EX boss or something...and bring back Mima at the same time.

Pic related, it's the dragon.

>> No.5240553

>>5240528

I'm not sure about "easily" part. We don't really know much about Dragon so far.

>> No.5240560

>>5240552
Dragons are way above EX bosses. He'd need to make a boss above even Phantasm for that.

>> No.5240562

Even if Yukari is very powerful with her boundaries, she couldn't technically destroy absolutely everything in existence.
As it's said in her Perfect Memento,
>If there were no boundaries, everything would probably exist as a single enormous object.
She has power that can COMPARE to a god, but she's not actually a god herself.
And don't forget there are other gods in Gensokyo too, so calling her the only omnipotent is something you want to avoid.

>> No.5240566

>>5240530
Not rape, Udongay learned to enjoy it

>> No.5240568

>>5240553

It nearly destroyed Gensokyo. The only reason it didn't is because some of the oldest youkai appealed to it that they would have an eternal peace over the land. And then the border was created.

The only people to most likely have seen the dragon canonically are Tewi and Yukari. I'm not sure about the relative ages of other youkai, but those two are ancient.

>> No.5240570

>>5240548
Official works don't have nearly as much weight as you think they do: most people have not read them.

>> No.5240578

>>5240562
boundary of existence and non-existence. That's pretty much possible for me.

>> No.5240581

>>5240568
The border was made in like, 1880. Most of the characters are older than that.

>> No.5240582
File: 532 KB, 745x532, frillno.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240582

>>5240568
Tons of youkai saw the dragon. It blackened the goddamn skies, you'd have to be blind not to see it.

>> No.5240584

>>5240560

We haven't seen a single game go above EX level except for PCB. I'm talking in terms of gameplay, not actual powerlevel. The Dragon would be an EX boss unless ZUN was feeling really sadistic and decided to create several EX levels.

This same game would also probably introduce the Hakurei god as the S6 boss.

>> No.5240586

>>5240570
So what if people don't read them? That don't change the fact they are undeniable facts.

>> No.5240587

>>5240578

Okay, so take away the boundary of existence and non existence. What do you have then? Neither? Both? It'd be mixed up like a blender instead of separate as a whole

>> No.5240606
File: 386 KB, 1000x1400, 1273291933698.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240606

>>5240309
>>5240318
The Lunarians are so weak they were getting defeated by Americans back in the 70s. The Lunarian war got so bad that Reisen (who at the time was one of the moonbitches pets) was on the front-lines. And according to PoFV, Reisen is guilty of abandoning her allies in order to save her own skin.

Lunarians are described as humans that a) have a longer lifespan and b) are good at science/magic. Though if you consider the fact that Eirin alone has existed for several millenniums longer than the USA, they cant be that smart if America managed to tie them in a battle of weaponry. Seriously, if you've existed for that long AND you had a genius IQ, wouldn't you have invented more stuff than a Nation that has only been around for 200 years? Not to mention all of the advantages the Lunarians would have had in a battle in space. Bringing one man to the moon was enough to bankrupt countries back then. (Let alone an army!)

>> No.5240611
File: 518 KB, 200x150, 1270774211406.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240611

Yukari isn't one of the strongest beings in Gensokyo because of her undeniably gamebreaking gaphax. It's because of he undeniably gamebreaking brain. Just think about it: In SSiB she wasn't even serious and she organized a plot within a plot within a plot within a plotnot to mention JUST FOR A BOTTLE OF FUCKING LIQUOR Imagine is she was serious

>> No.5240617

who's the dragon's lesbian partner?

>> No.5240620
File: 145 KB, 850x602, 1273292757789.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240620

>>5240406
>her infinite intelligence and being able to harness power from just knowing what to do.
Eirin is smarter than Yukari you say! Ran has been described as someone that can solve (unsolvable) complex equations in milliseconds, yet in Ran's own words she said she could NOT understand Yukari's equations. Yukari is smarter than a supercomputer. Citation is here. http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Article_and_Interview:_Ran

Also, I don't know if you've read SSiB but that confrontation between Yukari and the moonbitch was a part of Yukari's plan. I'll say one more thing. The reason why we don't mention the moonbitches in our powerlevel battles is because we're usually arguing about who's the strongest breed/species of youkai in Gensokyo. As in if I was to have a baby with one who's baby would be the strongest (with no "one hit kill all spells" included). The moonbitches have only shown that they're good at using other people's powers such as the power of their summons and the power of their moontech. (Even if you gave a weak fairy like Cirno a "one hit kill all" summon magic, she'd still be an inferior species of youkai.)

>> No.5240622

>>5240570
Sad isn't it?

I'm always finding myself giving sauce to quotes from the official works when people claim my arguments are canon or speculation.

Zun pretty much laid it down hardcore. Yukari is about as powerful as you're going to get in raw abilities. She is also the only character listed with "no possible countermeasures".

"In any case, there is not a single defense against or weak point in the ability to manipulate boundaries."

Or as Marisa would say about her in her grimoire: "This is scary."

>> No.5240623

>>5240586
Wrong. People not reading it means nobody knows about it. If nobody knows about it, it doesn't exist.

What I'm getting at is that IOSYS has a greater impact on defining Touhou than the the non-game official works.

>> No.5240627

>>5240581

Only a handful are, and a good amount of the ones that are within that age range were somewhere else or imprisoned at the time. I'm just going by Youkai confirmed to exist. There were probably many more who saw the dragon, but as far as the ones mentioned in canon go, only a few out of the 100 or so characters were there...probably the original Hakurei miko was present at that time, as well.

>> No.5240631

>>5240606
I thought it was mostly because they didn't have a fighting force.

>> No.5240634

>>5240606
Hint: this point cannot be logically resolved.

>> No.5240635

>>5240611
>"that not even her, yuyuko and reimu together could defeat the yama"

I'm pretty sure that label her as a really powerful being, that obviously includes her gaphax.

>>5240587
Ok, I understand your point. But what determines that? I'm pretty sure boundary of existence and non-existence is something totally acceptable. I don't mind people saying that her powers are confusing and depends solely on one's capacity of interpretation of things, but I can't admit people saying that her powers are shit or something like that.

>> No.5240639

>>5240606
>The Lunarians are so weak they were getting defeated by Americans back in the 70s. The Lunarian war got so bad that Reisen (who at the time was one of the moonbitches pets) was on the front-lines. And according to PoFV, Reisen is guilty of abandoning her allies in order to save her own skin.

What? Where's the citation on this? As far as I know, Eirin managed to blow up apollo, and everything on the moon that's happening now is what the lunarians allow. They're not loosing at all, they're just hidden on the dark side of the moon for closer observation of the humans, and Reisen left because she wanted to flee with Eirin.

>> No.5240641

By the way, how would getting purified by her fan work anyway? Instant kill?

>> No.5240643

>>5240606
Faulty logic there about America and 200 years. It's pretty irrelevant, because whatever countries are on top generally gets the majority of the top technology mankind as a whole had been developing for millenniums. Some guy can take over the 3/4 of the world in year 3000 and form a country, and this 1-day-old nation would still have the futuristic technology of its day. It's irrelevant that America has only been around for 200 years.

>> No.5240648

>>5240622

That's why people are glad she sleeps all the time. The only other way to win against her would be to exhaust her, but the only way to do that is to completely overwhelm her and then attack after she's used up all her energy. Not likely to happen.

>> No.5240655

>>5240623
>People not reading it means nobody knows about it. If nobody knows about it, it doesn't exist.


What the fuck is this bullshit? So you are saying that if more people know about the fanon interpretation it becomes CANON beside the fact that canon already exists? Seriously. It doesn't fucking matter if people don't know about official works, IT'S OFFICIAL, it's decided. The only thing that affects the touhou universe is discussions like this were people don't know official information and go saying shit all over.

>> No.5240661
File: 1.78 MB, 1200x1200, 7855722.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240661

Poor Lunarians can't do anything without their brain.

>> No.5240662
File: 195 KB, 434x613, 21fc563423ea222132c41c77121f5d46.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240662

>>5240635
I never said "the strongest being". And Shikieiki is more like a force of the Cosmos, rather than a simple enemy.
Nobody should include the Yama in powerlevel discussions, except maybe if she's facing Kratos.

>> No.5240668

>>5240639

They were fighting a losing battle, and war was declared when the flag was planted on the surface of the moon. They didn't really have that much of a fighting force which is why they were completely destroyed...but imagine if they did. Reisen herself took out a few Astronauts with her insanity eye.

The only time they won a war was when Yukari and some Gensokyo youkai attacked, but it's been said that Yukari wasn't that serious and only wanted to prove a point that war is a very bad thing to do.

>> No.5240672
File: 35 KB, 439x700, socrates.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240672

>>5240623
Fuck your shit, you fucking sophist.

>> No.5240674

>>5240662
That's why I said her power is 'absolute'.

>> No.5240676

>>5240662
I'm quite sure the "power" of a yama was never defined by Zun.

We're just going purely by outside work influences from other series and games.

If we put it that way, in Japanese folklore the yama is still not absolute in strength. Things like the Kyuubi were still stronger than yama.

>> No.5240678

>>5240643
That still doesn't excuse the fact that Eirin has existed for so long. If earthlings were able to live that long we would have the technologies of the gods by now. When you live as long as Lunarians you can share information more quickly. How did the primitive humans catch up to them?

>> No.5240680

>>5240672
that's right. show him socrates-tan!

>> No.5240682

>>5240655
If more people know about and accept a fan interpretation... yes, it is for all intents and purposes canon. There is no way of reaching decisions other than the will of the masses. Touhou has no dictator and never did, no matter how much citation-needed fags claim otherwise.

>> No.5240685

>>5240678
They have shorter lifespans, and are more active?

>> No.5240692

>>5240682
>Touhou has no dictator and never did

BS. All Zun has to do is say "Marisa and Alice has nothing for each other, cut it out".

And the entire fanon falls apart.

>> No.5240695

>>5240682
I understand what you are trying to say, but I can't agree with it.

It's the same as saying: Alice is homolust for Marisa because fanon said so, and fanon base is bigger than canon base.

However canon describes Alice and Marisa as friends at the very best. The fact that canon is CANON makes it the undeniable truth, even if less people know about it that doesn't make canon stop being canon.

You will have retards saying crap all over, but they will be wrong retards anyways.

>> No.5240697

>>5240692

Fans would respond with FUCK YOUR SHIT, THEY DO LOVE EACH OTHER.

That's how Kaguya/Mokou came about, right?

>> No.5240703

>>5240635
I'm not determining anything; I'm just quoting canonical fact. She cannot destroy ABSOLUTELY everything, is all, because as it's said, everything would then just be one thing. I didn't say her powers are shit or that she's weak. Stop assuming so much.

>>5240620
>Eirin is smarter than Yukari you say! Ran has been described as someone that can solve (unsolvable) complex equations in milliseconds, yet in Ran's own words she said she could NOT understand Yukari's equations. Yukari is smarter than a supercomputer. Citation is here. http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Article_and_Interview:_Ran

That's not citation. You just an overexadurated and distorted fact. Here's something from Ran's Perfect Memento.

>Ran is incredibly intelligent, and especially good at mathematics.
>It is said that she is capable of doing in an instant complex calculations far above the human imagination.
>Shikigami on the outside world are called computers, and are said to be used for similar purposes.

She can't do unsolvable problems, and even if she did that wouldn't make any sense what would be the point of calling them unsolvable if that were the case?
As far as the moonbitches are concerned, I'd believe that Eirin far suprasses anything they can do. It'd make sense too, since they are so fond of her.

>> No.5240706

>>5240682
Troll or idiot with no concept of context.

>> No.5240707
File: 379 KB, 1200x1200, 22968acbe9712b3ad422aeef03a97f00.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240707

Can dante kill touhous?

>> No.5240714

>>5240707

That's a Reisen.

>> No.5240717

>>5240697

read >>5240695
>The fact that canon is CANON makes it the undeniable truth, even if less people know about it that doesn't make canon stop being canon.

>You will have retards saying crap all over, but they will be wrong retards anyways.

>> No.5240719
File: 57 KB, 216x287, socrates.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240719

>>5240680
Nah, I think I'm gonna go to sleep, I'll just send Plato and his shikigami Aristotle to do all the hard work for me~♥

>> No.5240733

>>5240719
good night~

>> No.5240743

>>5240695
Yes, Touhou is truly enriched by holding one interpretation over all. You've shown me the light.

>> No.5240751
File: 86 KB, 498x520, the man that all moon bitches fear.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240751

>>5240639
>What? Where's the citation on this? As far as I know, Eirin managed to blow up apollo, and everything on the moon that's happening now is what the lunarians allow. They're not loosing at all, they're just hidden on the dark side of the moon for closer observation of the humans, and
"These filthy humans are exploiting the power of the moon and trying to build a base here. We've been urging them co-exist peacefully with us, but they never listen. We're up against a wall. We've decided to declare a final war against them.
"The tide of war is currently slightly in their favour... Their modern weaponry is far better than we expected. But don't worry, we have the wisdom and pride of our millennia of history... We will never lose.

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Kaguya_Houraisan#
>The rabbit had escaped from the front line of a war, leaving her allies behind...

>Reisen left because she wanted to flee with Eirin.
Wrong.
>You bear a large sin.
>You abandoned your allies, letting them die, while you're the only one here living happily.
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Phantasmagoria_of_Flower_View:_Reisen%27s_Scenario#Reisen_vs._Siki_.28E
pisode_Final.29

Are all IN fans this dumb or is it just you?

>> No.5240770

>>5240743
No, sir. Not me. Official works.

If they say that X tastes like orange, then X tastes like orange. I would love to be part of a more philosophical approach but facts are facts, just like physic laws.

>> No.5240775

>>5240743
What you're getting at is true, that Touhou is defined by everyone, and you have all kinds of tropes and features of characters that people "agree" on more than canon by virtue of frequency.

...But, if you're discussing fucking powerlevels or the actual origin of a character then you're talking in the context of canon, as a means of foundation, otherwise there's nothing solid or common to argue from. And, many people still respect the canon as the "true" version that you go to for that kind of talk even if they enjoy posting about Kaguya x Mokou.

>> No.5240786

>>5240751
I never said Reisen was never in the war. I said she left to be with Eirin. Why else would she go to Earth?

>> No.5240798

>>5240775
It's great to have a common basis, but that should be a point of divergence, not endlessly trampled ground.

>> No.5240803

>>5240703
Wow, after years of kicking Suigin's ass a new challenger appears. Oh, and just to let you know, you're no Suigin.

>That's not citation. You just an overexadurated and distorted fact. Here's something from Ran's Perfect Memento.

>Ran is incredibly intelligent, and especially good at mathematics.
>It is said that she is capable of doing in an instant complex calculations far above the human imagination.
>Shikigami on the outside world are called computers, and are said to be used for similar purposes.
Yeah, that's what I said; way to help my argument bro.

>She can't do unsolvable problems, and even if she did that wouldn't make any sense what would be the point of calling them unsolvable if that were the case?
>This river isn't fixed in width; rather, it is famous for extreme length changes according to various factors.
>Because of this, calculating the width of the river has been *understood to be *impossible.
It was said to be unsolvable and Ran solved it within the blink of an eye. Can you not read?

>> No.5240806

>>5240786
THANK YOU.

>> No.5240807

>>5240798
It's vague and contradictory enough to allow discussion and speculation, in fact that's what causes it. Just like the bible!

>> No.5240812

>>5240775
>And, many people still respect the canon as the "true" version that you go to for that kind of talk even if they enjoy posting about Kaguya x Mokou.

It DOES contradict canon, though...
>Mokou still detests Kaguya, and Kaguya still tries to kill her, but neither of them can die forever.
They do, in fact, hate each other. Or at the very least, Mokou's irritated by her. Kaguya may look at it as a game, since she's said to be with obsessed with powerful people with the arts for danmaku.

>> No.5240823

>>5240812
What's your point? That was implicit in my post.

>> No.5240827

>>5240803
I don't want to bother you two, but isn't just supposed that ran calculated that instead of a fact?

>> No.5240837

>>5240807
I'd rather read a nice bit of fanfiction portraying a character a certain way than a list of citations. I can't be alone in this.

But I'm not going to change anyone's mind here, you all obviously enjoy running this shit into the ground or you wouldn't do it.

>> No.5240837,1 [INTERNAL] 

Hey Suigin, get in here. These IN fans are annoying. Let's put our Yuka and Yukari differences aside and unite against a common enemy.

>> No.5240844

>>5240803

>>This river isn't fixed in width; rather, it is famous for extreme length changes according to various factors.
>>Because of this, calculating the width of the river has been *understood to be *impossible.

That's not unsolvable, bro. She said that it's not fixed in width, then she said that calculating the width is understood to be impossible.
It doesn't mean it's actually impossible either, just understood to be impossible.
Both ways, if it's unsolvable and she solved it, it really WASN'T unsolvable. Learn to logic.

>> No.5240858

Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

>> No.5240861

>>5240606

>The Lunarians are so weak they were getting defeated by Americans back in the 70s.

Right now, the United States of America - my home nation, and the country that spends untold amounts of money on bleeding-edge military hardware - is being beaten back by a bunch of farmers with rusty Soviet guns in the desert.

That doesn't mean we're weak. That just means we have a tactical disadvantage.

I imagine the same scenario applies here. But I'm a dumb tripfag and don't know anything, etc...

>> No.5240865

Why the fuck are people even arguing on what is Canon and not?

If ZUN declares something as fact, then nobody can deny or change that. Fuck the secondaryfags.

>> No.5240866

>>5240837

No body said they don't like reading fanfics. We're saying that fan fics shouldn't be sourced in a discussion that is cearly about who is stronger.

In this sense its only obvious that we go purely by canon standards.

This thread is pretty crazy. It went from talking about Moonbitches to talking about power levels between Eirin and Yukari, and now its about Canon vs Fanon.

>> No.5240870

>>5240861
Actually the amount of money is told and you can read about it. Some of the contracts are pretty awesome.

>> No.5240877

>>5240866

>This thread is pretty crazy. It went from talking about Moonbitches to talking about power levels between Eirin and Yukari, and now its about Canon vs Fanon.

Actually, the same could be said of most /jp/ threads and the way they progress.

Troll thread > Powerlevel Thread >Canon Vs. Fanon

The Three Levels of Trolling, I like to call them. Trolling, Hard trolling, and HARDCORE Trolling.

>> No.5240881

>>5240870

>Actually the amount of money is told

>implying the Gov. actually tells the dumb little plebs the truth

Haha!

Of course, you might just be the CEO of Raytheon or Boeing. Maybe you DO know how much it is, but I certainly can't be sure of my sources.

>> No.5240882

>>5240877
It's a pity you can't even troll.

>> No.5240883

>>5240837
That's fine, especially given how bad powerlevels threads are. But Touhou "facts" are so scattered, contradictory, and obscured that people enjoy trying to hash something logical out of it even when it's impossible.

>> No.5240885

>>5240882

I have better ways of wasting my time these days.

>> No.5240887

fanfics are nice, but they don't really represent official material unless it coincide with canonical material.

Canon>fanon obviously. It's safe to say that anyone who takes fanon and uses it as official material is just frankly wrong.

>> No.5240888

>>5240885
I thought you weren't going to post here anymore.

>> No.5240890

>>5240885
Like writing shitty fanfiction.net level stuffs?

>> No.5240891

Whoa everyone, how about we at least agree on this:

Yama = Yukari = Eirin > Moonbitches (without sacred item bullshit)

And lets pray Suigin doesn't see this thread and bring Yuka into it.

>> No.5240893

>>5240888

You seem to be laboring under the mistaken impression that I -post- on /jp/.

I do not. I may be forced to sue you for libelous statements if you imply this further.

>> No.5240894
File: 238 KB, 600x600, 836918b264de4e0d75a72a01e4422e4a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240894

>>5240877
How refined~ As expected from our Arc!

>> No.5240896
File: 45 KB, 400x400, illuminate.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240896

>>5240751
It's to bad, seems that their "millennia of history" has failed them considering humanity as started to colonize the moon in Maribel's time or there was some sort of peace agreement. Still makes me wonder just how the hell this war could of started. Did Armstrong and the gang see a army of rabbits dashing at them before shooting them to death when planted the flag? Hell, if the Apollo crew actually did carry weapons, does that mean the outside is not completely ignorant of the magical/spiritual world? Oh Noes conspiracy.

>> No.5240901

>>5240891
are you fucking stupid?

Yama have to be always superior

>> No.5240906

>>5240844
It was understood to be unsolvable by humans but Ran did it instantly. Ran then went on to say not even she could comprehend Yukari's equations. You don't get smarter than that.

Keep in mind Yukari has such wisdom because she's a superior lifeform. Eirin on the other hand is only smart because she's lived very long. As we've seen with other Lunarians (e.g. Kaguya) not all of them are inherently smart. We're comparing Eirin's wisdom to Yukari's intelligence here.

>> No.5240909

>>5240877
And now the FOURTH PHASE: Politics / gov. / etc.

>> No.5240911

>>5240909

I'm eagerly waiting for the fifth phase:

>MAXIMUM TROLL: Racism/Beaners and Niggers are the cause of our problems!

>> No.5240916

>>5240866
I'm not saying they should be sourced. I'm saying they should be written. By people arguing powerlevels. It's a far manlier way of fighting than hiding behind citations.

>> No.5240919

This thread was fine until that Arc faggot showed up.

>> No.5240926

>>5240906
Well, since Eirin is older than Yukari, and probably is awake a lot more than Yukari is and actively becoming smarter/experimenting during these times, and is a nature genius, I'll go for Eirin as the smarter person.

>> No.5240927

>>5240911
Me too, it's gonna be fun. I hope they can get excited to the point of triggering fifth phase.

>> No.5240932

>>5240919
This thread was bad from the very start.

>> No.5240933

>>5240881
I can't remember the site, but they trust people to not read it. And people don't. Good to see trust payiing off.

>> No.5240938

Eirin is so weak she took refuge in Gensokyo, a place that Yukari~n had a hand in creating.

>> No.5240940

>>5240932

>This thread was bad from the very start.

Isn't that the point of a troll thread?

>> No.5240941

>>5240911
Isn't the maximum troll f*m*n*sm? /jp/sies care about that way way more than the mud people ruining their countries.

>> No.5240943
File: 767 KB, 370x501, 1268233907440.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240943

MOONBITCHES CAN'T EVEN DEFEAT YUKARI BECAUSE ORT=ADO EDEM>VIVIT>SHIKIEIKI WHO IS REALLY CHIBI AND GAY FOR KOMACHI BUT ISN'T ALLOWED IN THE UK BECAUSE OBAMA IS A COMMUNIST NIGGER!

What now?

>> No.5240945

>>5240938
0/10 not even trying.

>> No.5240949

>>5240940
No that's the point of you browsing /jp/ at all.

>> No.5240950

>>5240938
There's no proof that Eirin wasn't already living in Gensokyo at the time Gensokyo was created. She could easily have been one of the sages.

>> No.5240953

>>5240941

>jp/sies care about that way way more than the mud people ruining their countries.

The threads where /jp/ rages over pictures of Black People in their precious Nipponland sort of runs counter to what you're implying here.

>> No.5240964

You know, the Lunar Defense Corps is just Toyohime and a dozen kids in space helmets. I can't explain why SHE wouldn't be able to stop moon invaders, but nobody should be considering the rabbits at all.

>> No.5240965

>>5240938
stop your trolling. Eirin left because she felt guilty for Kaguya, who was exiled because she made the Hourai Elixir for her.
She even killed the moon's emmissionaries, and they tried to hunt her down. Eirin was going to cut them off forever by sealing the Earth like a giant chamber, which took place in Imperishable Night when the human/youkai team (in route B) cut off her plan.

>> No.5240967

Dragon > any touhou.

There, no more arguments.

>> No.5240968

I mean, Yorihime.

Moonbitch Alpha.

>> No.5240975

>>5240964

>You know, the Lunar Defense Corps is just Toyohime and a dozen kids in space helmets. I can't explain why SHE wouldn't be able to stop moon invaders, but nobody should be considering the rabbits at all.

Is it really?

>> No.5240976

>>5240953
Few and smaller. Compare that to the firestorm that gets sparked any time someone asks why girls wear pants now.

>> No.5240981
File: 306 KB, 700x700, 2c2fcb1aeefa33d4562993c4ffbc4558.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240981

The one on the right is faster than Aya.

>> No.5240989

>>5240975
That's the impression I got from SSiB/CiLR. There ain't many of them and they look and act like kids.

Granted there may have been a better crop of them before they got their asses killed last time, but it's been decades since so I'm not sure all that daily training amounts to much.

>> No.5240991
File: 154 KB, 1565x842, 4chancensored.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5240991

>>5240968
I don't recall her being particularly bitchy to anyone. Remilia was the one who was trying to brag and show off.

Can't sisters eat peaches, do rabbits, and have hot incest in peace?

>> No.5240993

>>5240981
I'm going to need some source on such a statement.

Also
>185 posts
>powerlevel trolling
Good ole /jp/

>> No.5240994

>>5240981
at least aya's not a rape victim

>> No.5240999

>>5240994

can't rape the willing bro

>> No.5241000

>>5240981
No, she's just fast.
You have no yardstick to compare her against, and no direct competition between her and Aya.

>> No.5241003

>>5240993
90% of powerlevel discussion are not troll posts actually. It's just pure stupidity.

>> No.5241004

>>5240989

>That's the impression I got from SSiB/CiLR. There ain't many of them and they look and act like kids.

So do most Touhous, especially the ones that can really ruin people's day(i.e. Remilia). I don't see what you're getting at here.

>> No.5241009

>>5241003

>Troll
>Stupidity

Same thing.

>> No.5241015
File: 1.33 MB, 1640x1872, 1267384106166.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241015

I guess I have no choice but to create one of these for Eirin. You Eirin fans bit off more than you could chew. Though I must confess you took me off guard with this thread. You better be ready, because next time I wont hold back. I'll leave you with the truth:

Shiki > Yukari == Suika >= Yorihime >= Toyohime > Eirin

Hint: there's a reason why Eirin and Kaguya had to flee from the moon.

>> No.5241019

>>5241004
Read the latest chapter of CiLR.

Also, Remilia acts like a kid who's also a 500 year old vampire.

>> No.5241021

>>5241015

>Shiki > Yukari == Suika >= Yorihime >= Toyohime > Eirin

It begins!

>> No.5241023

>>5241015
Because they were exiled, and good citizens have to abide the law?

>> No.5241024

>>5241015
that is old as fuck. hurry up and do a eirin version

>> No.5241030

>>5241015
See, this is a quality powerlevel post. Now just whip up some fanfiction and you'll be golden.

>> No.5241034

Fun fact: the naruto hentai thread in the front page is better than this.

>> No.5241037

>>5241034

Infinitely better.

At least I'm getting a stiffy from that thread.

This thread is just lame, gay, and smells of fat neckbeards.

>> No.5241039
File: 6 KB, 305x336, suwaifu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241039

suwako is stronger

>> No.5241041

>>5241015
I dunno, Eirin being weaker than her students strikes me as being wrong.

>> No.5241042

>>5241034
Counterpoint: I just fapped to Alice getting fucked by a dog.

>> No.5241047

>>5240994
>>5240999
stop the rape thing

>> No.5241051

>>5241034
>Naruto AND hentai?! Where!
Typical IN fan's response to Nerooto.

>> No.5241052

>>5241034
Fun fact: your mother just spanked your ass and now it's red swollen.

>> No.5241054

>>5241039
>slutwako.jpg
SHAME ON YOU

>> No.5241071

>>5241051

When I was learning Kyokushin Karate, there was a dude there who watched Naruto. He used to pretend it was lame to impress us, but I knew he wanted to be a Sand Ninja. He used to whisper the attacks they used on the show under his breath when he sparred with me.

I would have pointed and laughed, but he was an ex-boxer, so I was too out of breath from blocking and avoiding his punches to say much.

>> No.5241075
File: 876 KB, 1350x1024, pissed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241075

>>5241054
I believe that upon closer examination you'll see the filename is suwaifu.jpg, not slutwako.jpg, good sir.

>> No.5241078
File: 22 KB, 510x382, powerlevels.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241078

>>5241039
suwako is the stro

strngt

suwako is the best

>> No.5241079

>>5241071
Your fiction is so nice. Why can't you replace yourself with a random Touhou and that kid with another?

>> No.5241095
File: 38 KB, 350x501, kanako.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241095

>>5241015
So,in metal gear terms.
yuka: hard modo
yukari: extreme

>> No.5241099

>>5241078
Rotate that chart 150 degrees for the truth.

>> No.5241101
File: 400 KB, 963x909, 1274482575501.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241101

>>5241041
Eirin is more of a nerd than a fighter. If you read every location where she's mentioned in, there's no mentioned of any godly power. She's only powerful relative to her slacker subjects. Also, Eirin lost badly to Reimu in a fair danmaku match. The moonbitch on the other hand bested Remilia, Sakuya, Reimu, and Marisa in a danmaku without breaking a sweat. Until we hear Eirin has the ability to summon gods like the moonbitch, her only powers are medicine and NERD.

>> No.5241112

>>5241052
Fun fact: I'm responding to this thread with troll comments after seriously posting during the powerlevel discussion while fapping to a crappy H scene I need to get past in ef and reporting threads, also laughing my ass out after seeing responses here. All at the same time, and I was wondering if midnight would be boring...

>>5241071
>but I knew he wanted to be a Sand Ninja
Oh lol'd
I learned kyokushin too by the way, but my teacher wasn't a narutard.

>> No.5241113

Eirin and Kaguya lost to the strongest human and youkai working together.

>> No.5241125

>>5241112

My Kyokushin teacher was a hardcore weeaboo. He used to insist we used the Japanese terms for things completely unrelated to the martial art, he always ate Japanese cuisine, he flew over there all the time to participate in martial arts tourneys...I used to feel silly about it because as we all know, Japan is Uncool amongst the popular crowd these days.

>> No.5241133
File: 125 KB, 600x337, 8102909.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241133

>>5241113
>Reimu
>strongest human
lolno

>> No.5241142

>>5241015
>Implying she just didn't flee because of Kaguya.

Oh wow, really? Nice try though.

>>5241101
>Eirin lost to Reimu in danmaku

Also, if you read the stroy, that Eirin was holding back to be about equal to Kaguya. Nothing in that fight implies she broke that.

Also, hax sword, doesn't really count.

>> No.5241146

>>5241125
Reported, not you blog

>> No.5241147

Hirano > Reimu.

>> No.5241154

>>5241146
It's not like it makes a difference, does it?

>> No.5241155

>>5241146
>>5241146


Report this thread some more, get this eyesore off the first page.

>> No.5241156

Hey Arc, I'd just like you to know that if you made a blog I'd read it every single day.

>> No.5241160
File: 63 KB, 245x274, 4536052718312159a61f416256976e17.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241160

>>5241133
second!
second!

>> No.5241174

VIVIT > Shinki > Shiki.

>> No.5241177

>>5241156
Don't forget rude titties

>> No.5241178

>>5241160
I was surprised.

>> No.5241182

>>5240442
Her power is unrestricted it's

>> No.5241189

>>5241156

My life is tremendously boring recently. All the fun things I did were when I was a teenager.

Of course, if you really wanted to read how I posted on 4chan and ate supper for the thousandth time, I would not begrudge you.

>> No.5241205
File: 196 KB, 649x744, remiq..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241205

>>5241133
>>5241147
>>5241160

>> No.5241221
File: 130 KB, 222x356, Hirano_Banshiryuu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241221

>>5241205
Yeah, well fuck you Reimu.

>> No.5241226
File: 202 KB, 891x642, 10391608.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241226

Nobody hates Reimu here, right?

>> No.5241236

>>5241226
I don't like her and I hate Sanae. Give me Marisa.

>> No.5241242
File: 461 KB, 999x707, bf4461ab646028ffbb47810feca9f32a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241242

>>5241205
>>5241226
Everybody loves reimu

>> No.5241262
File: 816 KB, 1447x1447, 8246366.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241262

>>5241236
Sorry, an earlier thread showed conclusive proof that Marisa is the worst Touhou.

>> No.5241264

>>5241174
VIVIT is overrated, VERY overrated.

>> No.5241267
File: 14 KB, 286x290, everybody-loves-raymond.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241267

>>5241242
everybody loves raymond afterl all

>> No.5241274
File: 531 KB, 739x1035, lily01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241274

Reimu makes my bathing suit area feel strange when I look at her.

>> No.5241275

>>5241262
oh no. you are that guy?

>> No.5241280 [DELETED] 

>>5241142
>Implying she just didn't flee because of Kaguya.
What? You act as if Kaguya (the immortal) was in great danger! Just face it, she had to flee because she didn't have enough strength to hold back her fellow Lunarians. Eirin realized they couldn't keep hiding from the Lunarians forever, so Eirin (desperately) commenced her moon plan.

>>5241101
>Also, if you read the stroy, that Eirin was holding back to be about equal to Kaguya. Nothing in that fight implies she broke that.
If you actually read their battle you would see the line where Eirin admits her granny body doesn't have enough power to hold off Reimu and Yukari all night.
>I'm afraid I lack the power to do it forever,
>http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Imperishable_Night:_Boundary_Team%27s_Scenario_2

When Kaguya appears she ends up having to grant Eirin some of her power in order for her to continue fighting. Kaguya also makes a quick remark about Eirin's incompetence for failing to stop the intruders.
>Eirin, I grant you one more chance with my power.
>Don't you dare lose again...
>You two, human and youkai!
>Eirin's true strength, the medicine made by my power... you will never forget this!!

>> No.5241286

>>5241274
pics?

>> No.5241294

>>5241280
>he thinks Reimu and company's play-acting is proof of anything

>> No.5241296

>>5241142
>Implying she just didn't flee because of Kaguya.
What? You act as if Kaguya (the immortal) was in great danger! Just face it, she had to flee because she didn't have enough strength to hold back her fellow Lunarians. Eirin realized they couldn't keep hiding from the Lunarians forever, so Eirin (desperately) commenced her moon plan.


>Also, if you read the stroy, that Eirin was holding back to be about equal to Kaguya. Nothing in that fight implies she broke that.
If you actually read their battle you would see the line where Eirin admits her granny body doesn't have enough power to hold off Reimu and Yukari all night.
>I'm afraid I lack the power to do it forever,
>http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Imperishable_Night:_Boundary_Team%27s_Scenario_2

When Kaguya appears she ends up having to grant Eirin some of her power in order for her to continue fighting. Kaguya also makes a quick remark about Eirin's incompetence for failing to stop the intruders.
>Eirin, I grant you one more chance with my power.
>Don't you dare lose again...
>You two, human and youkai!
>Eirin's true strength, the medicine made by my power... you will never forget this!!

>> No.5241297

>>5241264
But VIVIT is so strong she can even beat herself!

>> No.5241303

>>5241280
Whoa, I can tell that you are not a Eirin fan.

FIrst of all, she was lying, just like Yukari does (like in PoFV), for the sake of Kaguya.

I'm pretty sure her body is probably in perfect condition with her expertise in medicine, and they is no reason to think that she is getting "old" (assuming she did not drink the Hourai Elixer, but that is left up for debate)

>> No.5241312

Eirin is the brain of the moon. The brain. Not the brawn. It's impossible for her to be both at once.

>> No.5241320
File: 57 KB, 800x800, 476.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241320

>>5241296
>Eirin admits her granny body doesn't have enough power to hold off Reimu and Yukari all night.
oh god yes...

>> No.5241329

>>5241303
>Whoa, I can tell that you are not a Eirin fan.
Not really, I'm just procrastinating from work I have to have finished by tomorrow. I just wish we could end this conversation and start it another day when I have more time. What you've seen so far is just random garbage I've pulled out of my ass. (It shouldn't be taken seriously.) Tomorrow the fun will begin.

>> No.5241331

>>5241312
[citation needed]

>> No.5241342
File: 441 KB, 743x620, Moeshi and Satorin.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241342

>>5241329
Oh, I'm a Eirin fan too, we could argue as well~

Who do you think is the strongest then?

>> No.5241352

>>5241331
Narrative Law says that a character described as a brain cannot be good at physical tasks.

>> No.5241362

Who cooks the best burger in Gensokyo? I'm hungry and would like to know which Touhou I should ask to cook me one.

>> No.5241365

>>5241352
On what page?

>> No.5241372

>>5241362
Mokou, Mystia.

>> No.5241383

>>5241352
But battle isn't just about brawn.

>> No.5241399

>>5241383
People like to say that, but when it comes down to it, fights are decided by brawn 9 times out of 10.

>> No.5241424 [DELETED] 

>>5241399
Not in Gensokyo.

>> No.5241431
File: 312 KB, 908x1300, silent_sinner_ch13_20.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241431

>>5241399
Not in Gensokyo.

>> No.5241434

>>5241424
Even in Gensokyo, the hardest spellcards are the ones involving physical attacks. That's why the rules say they are not to be repeated.

>> No.5241441

>>5241342
We do not argue in powerlevel threads. We fight until someone dies. Do you want to know why Suigin ended up having to change his trip? Let's just say you don't want to find out. I'm telling you this as a friend, you do not want to go there.

>> No.5241452

>>5241372
bird youkai are worst youkai

>> No.5241477

we are almost there guys, soon this thread will reach bump limit

>> No.5241494

>>5241452
That's a funny way to spell best.

>> No.5241501
File: 791 KB, 1200x853, beast corps.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241501

>>5241452
You misspelled best!

>> No.5241517
File: 339 KB, 908x1300, silent_sinner_ch13_16.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241517

>>5241431
Yukari is pretty much the only person in Gensokyo that would have had an incentive to abide by such rules. Yukari is after all, the youkai that a) was rumored to have had a hand in the creation of Gensokyo and b) is the youkai that asked youkai to migrate to Gensokyo. This chapter speculates about Yukari's motives: http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Curiosities_of_Lotus_Asia:_Chapter_25

I just don't understand how/why Eirin, Mokou, and Kaguya lost to Reimu. They had no incentive for losing. And before you say "the main character always wins." Try telling that to the moonbitch that defeated Reimu and a few others without breaking a sweat.

>> No.5241521
File: 2.07 MB, 2000x1298, bird team1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241521

>>5241501
Why did you post a picture of those inferior, non-bird youkai?

>> No.5241543
File: 929 KB, 987x801, tokiko sneaks into rinnosuke's house and wears his clothes.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241543

>>5241521
I've wanted to post that picture for a few days and saw a tenuous excuse. Pity it's horribly incomplete. No Tokiko...

>> No.5241546

>>5241517
Reimu's god can't grant her plot armor when she's on the moon.

>> No.5241561

>>5241517
1.) Mokou "losing" isn't so farfetched, she isn't that crazy powerful. even for an EX.

2.) Kaguya was just testing them to see if they would be able to pass, she only got paritally serious when she found out about the night etc.

3.) Eirin lost because...umm....hmmm....just as planned?

>> No.5241564

>>5241517
>asked youkai to migrate to Gensokyo
This is alluding to her crushing violent resistance. I've always wondered, why were some youkai so opposed to Gensokyo's existence? Does it harm them in some way if they choose to live outside it (if they can live outside it at all)?

>> No.5241566

>>5241546
FFFFFFFFFFFF


That's makes perfect sense.

>> No.5241571

>>5241546
Yeah, but ZUN can. What now?

>> No.5241581

>>5241571
He had a hangover.

>> No.5241582
File: 1.74 MB, 1800x1013, 9616266.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241582

>>5241546
Reimu can't call her own god into her body anyway. They aren't on speaking terms.

Pretty pathetic for a miko, eh?

>> No.5241584

>>5241546
Well fuck, there you go.

>> No.5241593

>>5241582
I'm really looking forward to Hakurei poping out of the shrine and beating the shit out of Reimu for being a horrible miko.

>> No.5241603

Hakurei god > Yukari

Discuss

>> No.5241606

>>5241603
Shinki > Hakurei.

>> No.5241608

There is no Hakurei god.
All the faith goes directly to the miko. That's why the line is so strong. And that's why Reimu still has her powers, even with the meager faith her shrine receives.

>> No.5241615
File: 624 KB, 1024x768, toyohime1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241615

What's this thread about now?

Have some more Toyo-tan.

Are there any works with Toyohime eating Tenshi's peaches?

>> No.5241634

>>5241608
[citation needed]

>> No.5241639

>>5241608
Except there is a Hakurei god. In one of the endings, Byakuren tells Reimu that the god of her shrine was seriously pissed off at the lack of faith it was receiving.

>> No.5241641

>>5241634
It's in something by Nietzsche.

>> No.5241647

>>5241543 tokiko sneaks into rinnosuke's house and wears his clothes.png

That's Keine, dumbass.

>> No.5241652
File: 15 KB, 200x200, 1273294394030.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241652

I'll leave the Eirin and moonbitch fans with one last argument. If (big IF) you were able to win in the Yukari vs Eirin debates that will ensue, I'll always be able to fall back on the argument that boundary youkai are a stronger species than Lunarians. As mentioned earlier the Lunarians have been described by ZUN as being humans with advanced science and magic. Despite having a head start for their society (read: millenniums) they still were fighting toe-to-toe with Americans in space. The same Americans that got their independence two centuries ago.

Unlike Yukari and Ran, two beings that have a supercomputer level of intelligence, most Lunarians (such as Kaguya and Toyohime) have a slightly above average level of intelligence. And addressing their power, Yorihime has the power to 'borrow' the power of the gods--while Yukari's innate powers have been described as being on par with the gods. Also, Yukari has shown that learning how to invoke the power of the gods is quite easy. She taught Reimu how to do it in a few hours in SSiB if I'm not mistaken.

>> No.5241657

Speaking of Byakuren, she seems pretty powerful and all, but everyone seems to completely down grade her to stage 5 level, why is that?

And Nue is like lolwhat right?

>> No.5241659

>>5241657
Steals from other characters. Only Marisa can do that.

>> No.5241665
File: 721 KB, 808x586, 7934609.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241665

>>5241647
Multiple people want to wear his clothing... it's not easy being Rinnosuke.

>> No.5241671
File: 405 KB, 1200x1696, ex-masterspark.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241671

>>5241657
Byakuren is extra level.

>> No.5241686

Byakuren is able to use attacks as powerful as Shinki's.

>> No.5241694

>>5241686
three times in a row?

>> No.5241698

>>5241652
Hey, guess what, ZUN is the omnipotent God of the Touhou universe, and Suika is ZUN's self insert, so she shits on your hag. Whoever wins outside of that is simply based on plot convenience. ZUN is perfectly happy to handwave any character beating any other, regardless of how ridiculous it is, as shown in IaMP and SWR. Fuck your powerlevels.

>> No.5241700

Well if we are discussing Touhou power levels, who could be considered the weakest of the cast? Outside of Rinnosuke of course.

>> No.5241709

>>5241652
Even though the same Yukari lost against them?

lol okay.

Sure is canon vs canon in here.

Remember this:
>>5235447

Also, if Yukari's power is so absolute, why can't she negate the effects of immortals and kill them by manipulating the boundaries?

If that was the case, she could easily reverse the effects of the Hourai Elixer.

>> No.5241712

>>5241671
>ex-masterspark
Yuuka and Marisa's beloved masterspark was disgraced in SSiB. The moonbitch deflected it as if it was a flash light running on cheap brand name batteries.

>> No.5241719

>>5241709
They exist outside of boundaries. It's really weird, but there is literally no way at all to kill them.

>> No.5241724

>>5241712
Marisa knew the risks when she took the mighty laser as her favored attack method. Yuuka has other options.

>> No.5241727

>>5241719
Sounds like Yukari isn't so absolute then.

I guess then Immortal > Gods ?

Could the Dragon kill them at least?

>> No.5241729
File: 499 KB, 700x600, problem.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241729

>>5241698
ZUN doesn't want extra-level characters in the fighting games because he DOES care about power levels. Except Kero-chan, she gets a free pass because she's his favorite.

>> No.5241732

>>5241727
They can't kill gods either, though, so they're about equal...

Could the dragon? That's a good question.

>> No.5241733

>>5241700
Rinnosuke is actually not the weakest of the cast. Its those three fairies that star in there own manga that are the weakest.

>> No.5241734

>>5241729
Right, but Yukari and Yuyuko are fine.

>> No.5241739

Touhou gods are powered by belief, but I wonder if dragons face the same restriction? I'm getting the feeling they don't.

>> No.5241740

>>5241729
And Yukari and Ran and Suika? They were bullshitting you, man, they just didn't have time to put them in.

>> No.5241744

>>5241733
Those three fairies could kick your ass!

>> No.5241746

Kohaku > Rinnosuke.

>> No.5241751

>>5241739
The Dragon is like the god of all the gods right?

I'm sure he could pretty much do anything, even kill immortals.

>> No.5241763

>>5241751
Dragon > Yahweh.

>> No.5241769

Woohoo autosage!

>> No.5241775
File: 120 KB, 800x764, 998927.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241775

>>5241751
There are multiple dragons, bro.

>> No.5241780

>>5241763
Eastern gods =/= Western god

The dragon is not the creator of the universe.

>> No.5241784

>>5241775
She is a messenger from the Dragon's palace.

>> No.5241794

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Perfect_Memento:_Dragon

>> No.5241807
File: 247 KB, 720x960, 8284502.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241807

>>5241784
Yes? I didn't say she was a dragon.

>> No.5241815

>>5241807
Alright. But there's only one Dragon.

>> No.5241817

>>5241698
>Hey, guess what, ZUN is the omnipotent God of the Touhou universe, and Suika is ZUN's self insert,
Suika and Shiki are debatable, but they're not the ones we're talking about. Also, any info you can find of ZUN saying Suika is the the strongest/unbeatable I'll find two that says Yukari is the strongest/unbeatable. In PM, Ran's article said she was the strongest. It also said Ran and Yukari together are an unbeatable peer. Then in BAJR, Ran said she was invincible when following Yukari's commands. Also in BAJR, Yukari said when Ran follows her orders Ran receives powers on par with her own. "With such power it would be impossible for Ran to lose." Your Suika argument has been negated by my brute amount of canon. Citation:
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Article_and_Interview:_Ran
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Perfect_Memento:_Ran_Yakumo
http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Article_and_Interview:_Yukari

>>5241709
>Even though the same Yukari lost against them?
Yukari didn't lose to the moonbitches. In SSiB, her surrender was a part of her plan. Also, when she sent youkai to attack the moon a few years ago, she (herself) did not fight.

>Also, if Yukari's power is so absolute, why can't she negate the effects of immortals and kill them by manipulating the boundaries?
Yukari's powers are most likely capable of doing anything. But the time, concentration, and energy it takes to do such things is speculation. Hence the reason why it takes Yukari a lot of time to fix Gensokyo's border whenever it gets weakened.

>> No.5241830
File: 191 KB, 1600x1200, 9462657.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241830

>>5241815
No, there's got to be multiple dragons. They have their own language. Why would that be the case if there was not more than one?

I'll give you that there's only one dragon god, though. That's a fact: only one dragon created Gensokyo and only one dragon is worshipped in the human village.

>> No.5241832

>>5241817
No, Yukari's powers are capable of manipulating all boundaries. There excludes things that generally fall under Kaguya's domain.

>> No.5241836

>>5241830
We're talking about the Dragon, not dragons.

>> No.5241846

>>5241817
>Yukari didn't lose to the moonbitches. In SSiB, her surrender was a part of her plan.

Merely your theory, no one knows why Yukari did what she did.

>Yukari's powers are most likely capable of doing anything. But the time, concentration, and energy it takes to do such things is speculation.

So I guess the eternal suffering that they have to go through doesn't mean anything at all the Yukari? Pretty heartless of her if she could do something about it. Also, it is said in IN that the Hourai Elixer removes the user from all boundaries, so no boundaries = no Yukari hax.

>> No.5241862
File: 56 KB, 383x383, sanae.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241862

mom, it's too late! c'mon back to bed~

>> No.5241865
File: 245 KB, 600x700, 6710814.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5241865

>>5241836
I'm just saying that there could be more than one dragon with a comparable power level to the Dragon, that's all.

>> No.5241874

>>5241846
Huh? It's pretty clear Yukari intended to surrender from the start. She even says so herself. It's also clear that she did it because a fight would seriously wreck shit in Gensokyo, and she did not want that to happen because Gensokyo is her baby.

>> No.5241878

>>5241865
Something like that wouldn't go unmentioned.

>> No.5241884

>>5241874
No, it's clear that she wouldn't stand a chance against either of them and she knows it.

>> No.5241905

>>5241817
>物理的な空間だけでなく、絵の中や夢の中、物語の中にも移動する事も
出来るという。
>If there were no boundaries, everything would probably exist as a single enormous object.
>Thus, the ability to manipulate boundaries is an ability of logical creation and destruction.
>It essentially creates a new being, or denies the existence of a being.
>Among the abilities youkai are known to possess, this is one of most dangerous, being even comparable to the power of gods.
>It's said that this ability is not limited to physical space, but also applies to pictures, others' dreams, and even stories.
Yukari can technically make up boundaries that don't physically exist. We've seen her manipulate the boundaries between life and the afterlife. We've heard ZUN say she has the ability to manipulate abstract concepts such as stories, fairytales, and even dreams. Remember, things like fairytales and dreams technically don't exist (i.e., they're just human constructs), yet Yukari is still able to manipulate them. Some suggested Yukari would stand no chance against Kaguya because she's boundless.
>とにかく、境界の能力には防御法も弱点も一切存在しい。
>In any case, there is not a single defense against or weak point in the ability to manipulate boundaries.
Yukari could just "make up" boundaries to defeat someone that has no boundaries.

>> No.5241942

>>5241884
Now you're just getting desperate. Take it easy. Yukari was just messing around and you know it. Reread SSiB if you have to. I doubt you've even read it. Shall I quiz you on its ending.

>> No.5241964

>>5241905
"Make up" Boundaries?

That's stretching it kinda far.

IF that was the case, she might as well be the creator of the universe since she could probably "make up" a boundary to defeat the dragon.

I don't think so.

>> No.5242030

>>5241942
I have read it, though I haven't read CiLR.

Yukari says herself that she wouldn't stand a chance in combat, and that was accounted for in her plans.

>> No.5242035
File: 597 KB, 940x768, 1273541950160.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5242035

I just don't know what anybody could see in the moonbitches--maybe Eirin but the moonbitches? ZUN followed the cliche tradition of introducing a new character that manages to defeat all of the canon characters. As some Anons suggested when they first read SSiB, it looked like something you would see on fanfiction.net. "Herp, derp, this male character I created is level 999, he has every magic attack ever, and is all powerful. Even powerfuller than TTGL, being piloted by Accelerator and Flash."

Yukari on the other hand is truthfully a one of a kind character in a sea of characters. Her boundary hax is something that not even I, a person that's been participating in powerlevel threads since my youth would have thought of. When have you ever heard of a person who has the power to manipulate boundaries? It's brilliant. Yuka, Eirin, and even Suika's powers were been there done that. Just the fact that ZUN was able to create a character like Yukari made me realize how much of a genius he was.

>> No.5242036
File: 2 KB, 128x128, Th05shinki.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5242036

>Abilities: Unknown
I have every single ability in Touhou combined, discuss.

>> No.5242043

tl;dr
>this thread

>> No.5242047

>>5242030
Twas sarcasm my friend. She even had a smirk on her face while saying it.

>> No.5242052
File: 341 KB, 480x640, 6886873.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5242052

>>5241878
How would anyone know? People very very rarely see dragons. Except Iku, and she'd never tell.

It's clear that there are multiple dragons because they have a language, and there's no reason to believe that one dragon is godlike and all the rest are wimps.

>> No.5242066

>>5242047
The smirk was because it was just as keikaku.

>> No.5242083

>>5242052
Even for Ran, something like making a language is pretty effortless. It could be just for show.

>> No.5242119

>>5242066
Agreed

>> No.5242122

>>5242083
That's true, and the idea of a single asshole dragon god is amusing...

Be a pretty lonely Dragon, though.

>> No.5242137
File: 267 KB, 300x300, 4dcubepov.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5242137

A funny thing about the moonbitch is that she's nothing more than a summoner. Since her innate powers were (uber) inefficient, she relied on the power of the gods to fight against Reimu and the gang.

In such a situation it wouldn't be a battle against Yukari and moonbitch, it would be a battle against Yukari and the moonbitch's gods. But I guess that was the way it was meant to be. (After all, Yukari is the only youkai whose power has been described as being on par with the gods.) All Yukari would have to do is find a way of killing the moonbitch before she gets a chance to summon. But with a pan-dimensional being like Yukari, finding a place to hide while looking for an opening would be easy. Watch this video, then realize Yukari could hide in the 5th dimension and look at the moonbitch's attacks from afar. Oh, and since it's the 5th dimension she would be able to see all probabilities of the moonbitch's actions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDaKzQNlMFw

Yukari could attack the moonbitch but the moonbitch would not be able to see, hear, smell, or touch Yukari (let alone attack her). One last thing, I love it how you keep jumping from Eirin to moonbitch whenever you run out of arguments. Pick one and let's do this.

>> No.5242146

>>5242137
There's a god for every boundary that can be manipulated.

>> No.5242162

>>5242137
It's over. It's the goddamn Yukari. You cant defeat her. Just go home.

>> No.5242176

>>5242162
ORT can kill Yukari.

>> No.5242189
File: 400 KB, 700x2144, 1242676248207.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5242189

Does anybody have the Yukari version of this. I lost it.

>> No.5242193

It's super-easy for Eirin to beat Yukari. Simply poison her when she isn't expecting it. It shouldn't be necessary, but if Kaguya helps make the poison, it would have no boundary for Yukari to manipulate.

>> No.5242235

>>5242193
ZUN said you could dice a youkai up into tiny pieces and they'd still survive. ZUN then went on to say youkai are only weak to spiritual/holy attacks. Such as faith and shinto/buddha chants. If by poison you meant something spiritual then yes. It is their *only kryptonite.

Citation:
>Youkai have more robust bodies than humans, so even if they're split into five, they heal right away.
>In extermination, one does not use weapons that cause physical damage; weapons with an "origin" are more preferable.
>Youkai are weak to spiritual attacks such as names or traditions.

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Perfect_Memento:_Encyclopedia:_Presence

With the exception of Kaguya, Lunarians don't have such invulnerable bodies.

>> No.5242251

>>5242235
ZUN said youkai get sick. ZUN said Eirin can cure youkai sickness with her medicine. If she wanted to make a poison that could put a youkai down, that youkai is going down. Maybe not permanently, but for a good long while.

>> No.5242263
File: 74 KB, 256x274, 256px-Th075remilia01.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5242263

>>5242235
>Faster than the eye can follow, strong enough to crush boulders, powerful enough to manipulate demons, she's so strong it's almost not fair, so she doesn't care much for subtle technique. She may be weak against sunlight, but she has a pretty strong constitution, so as long as some bit of her still remains, say, a little bat, she can regenerate any time.

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Remilia#Immaterial_and_Missing_Power_-_.E4.B8.8A.E6.B5.B7.E3.82.A2.E3.8
3.AA.E3.82.B9.E9.80.9A.E4.BF.A1.txt

Humans and Lunarians are no match for youkai. Remi alone could have defeated the moonbitch had she not exploited her weakness to light. Not even the beast youkai of the moon are a match for the youkai of Gensokyo. Reisen is one of the few youkai ZUN explicitly stated had low agility and speed. The lunarians are only strong because they rely on their science.

>> No.5242282

>>5242263
You mean Eirin's science. They can't invent anything to save their lives without her.

>> No.5242294

Canon: Reisen or moon rabbit is not lunarian.

>> No.5242315

If youkai are so great, how come rival Lunarian factions haven't hired one as an assassin to take out Eirin or the moonbitches in the past? It's inconceivable that they'd have no enemies willing to assassinate them.

>> No.5242332

>>5242315
The moon is just one giant orgy of lesbian lovin' and bunny fucking. Why would they want to assassinate each other?

>> No.5242337

>Humans and Lunarians are no match
You obviously don't know a jack shit about what gensokyo was build for.

>> No.5242352

>>5242337
Correction. The lunarians and humans are no match without their trickery.

>> No.5242361

>>5242332
I dunno, an attempt to seize power? That's the usual reason for assassinations.

>> No.5242361,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>5240837,1
i would but
>Wow, after years of kicking Suigin's ass
you never kicked my ass, battler
all you did was disprove something I never ever said and pasted it all over the site

>> No.5242361,2 [INTERNAL] 

>>5242361,1
But that wasn't me.

This >>5241441 on the other hand was me however.

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action