[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 223 KB, 1600x1200, satchmo-omega.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5222534 No.5222534 [Reply] [Original]

Though Art's Eyes

AN: Well I'm back but this is still my first time writing a story but I love Maria Sama Ga Miteru so much so one thing NO FLAMES PLEASE CAUSE ILL GET BACK AT YA! ALSO I MADE SOME CHARACTERS GET ALONG BUT IF THE REVEIWERS CAN HELP ME WITH THE CHARACTERS PERSONANITIES THAT WOULD BE GREAT TOO

WARRING: SOME DRITY TALK BECAUSE IM A DIRTY GIRL LOL BUT THERE IS SOME GAY BASHING DONT BE OFFENED PLEASE GO GAY PRIDE

ALSO EXCUSE MY BAD SPELLING AND GAMMER

"Thoughts" or "flashback"

"Man I can't seem to get this picture." Yumi groaned in frustration. "I've sitting here for months and I can't get anything right and my art teacher has been waiting, I have until next month what I'm I going to do!" Yumi had been one of Tokyo universities brightest art students but her family was lacking the money to pay for her to go to Tokyo University but her art won her a scholarship though an art program though Lillian high school; she is one of the most talented freshman out of Tokyo University. "I still can't get these pair of eyes out of my head those blue eyes, it's like there in my soul I must be going crazy." Oh no I'm going to be late to class yumi screamed to herself.

OXOXOXOXO

>> No.5222536

The blue eyed Ogasawara heiress sat in the back of the black super stretch limo and sighed to herself. "It's off to college and then to my wedding I guess I love him but it's all for the best I guess" Sachiko thought bitterly. Ms. Ogasawara where here said the limo driver snapping Sachiko out of her thoughts the limo driver opened the door for Sachiko. Sachiko looked at the pristine building of Tokyo University the limo driver helped her carry her stuff to the front of the office. "I hope I can fit in here and I hope I can find what I'm looking for these dreams have got to stop I've been dreaming about this brown eyed girl for days now." Sachiko scolded herself for her wondering mind. Sachiko one of the wealthiest families in all of Tokyo went to Lillian high school and then Lillian University but soon transferred to Tokyo University destined to marry after high school.

"I wonder mother and father are still mad at me I'm still a little shocked myself with all of my training I should have better control, but something pulling me here I just hope there not to mad." thought Sachiko.

Flashback

>> No.5222540

I will not allow you to go to that school with those kids you are a lady of high standard and you should not mingle with them I forbid it Sachiko's father said sharply. "Who knows there could be gangs not to mention gays do you know what that will do to are reputation if you were caught talking to one of them." said Sachiko's mother flippantly. "Why don't we just give sa-chan a chance." said a figure coming from the stairs. I know but all of the women of this family have been going to Lillian for years and the tradition will be broken if she goes to that trash of a college said Sachiko's father. Sachiko sat there a cold expressionless look in her face but on the inside a murderess rage was forming ready to manifest its self. Just she was about to burst a warm hand touched her shoulder and she looked up to see Kashiwagi he look in his eyes telling her to go no matter what.

Flashback ended

"I don't know if I should thank Kashiwagi or kill him for a fiancée he's very observant it makes it hard to know what he's thinking." Sachiko thought sarcastically. "I know there mad but I can't get that smile out my head".

Sachiko was snapped out of her thoughts when she reached the receptionist desk and was greeted by a girl with short hair she was handsome but she could tell the beauty was there. Hello may I help you asked the handsome young lady. Yes I'm here to get a room are you the receptionist? asked Sachiko in curiosity. No I'm not but she's out at the moment my names Hasekura Rei I was told to hand you your schedule in case you arrive. Sachiko bowed and introduced herself and asked for her room. Here you go room 311 Rei said giving Sachiko the key. Sachiko bowed and proceeded down the hall way gracefully while looking at her schedule. "What a strange one" thought Rei

>> No.5222544

>Tokyo University mentioned three times in one sentence.
Looking kinda Love Hina there, bro.

>> No.5222545

OXOXOXOXO

"Oh no I'm so late I hope I can get there before the bell rings I'm so in for it." Yumi said to herself while running down the hall way. It wasn't till she bumped into a hard yet soft figure throwing her off balance on her back taking the stranger with her. "Those eyes" thought Yumi. Yumi observed the beauty on top of her she traced every aspect of the raven haired beauty from lips to jaw line and drunk in the beauties features. "Those eyes and those lips I wonder what she could do with those lips." Yumi thought lustfully.

Sachiko looked at the girl below her intently "what is this feeling I never felt this way before my heart is racing those eyes and lips I wonder what they would taste like." Sachiko shook away the lustful thoughts that where forming not knowing that the young woman below her was doing the same. "She must be no older than 18 or so" thought Sachiko. Time seemed to stop for the two both completely forgetting the position that they were in until the bell rung "Oh no I'm so late!" Sachiko observed the younger girl. Yumi quickly got from under Sachiko with a small blush forming she bowed and apologized leaving Sachiko to herself for the first time in her life as a lady she was speechless.

XOXOXOXOX

>> No.5222546
File: 47 KB, 800x600, rule violation is my body, chilly is my blood.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5222547

Reported for useless shit

>> No.5222548

Yumi made it to class in a hurry but her mind kept wandering to the woman with the blue eyes I wonder would it be like to paint her. "I know I have seen those eyes before it must have been in high school, it can't be she looks like a lady of a high standard she could be a board member of the school I wonder what she's doing here." You wonder what Yumi said Shizama Yoshino Yumi's best fried of 4 years. So what are you thinking about is it a girl said Yoshino with taunting eyes YOSHINO! Yumi blushed and screamed rewarding her mad looks and snickers from teachers and students alike. Ms. Fukuzawa if our done with your show may I please go on with my lecture said the teacher Yumi sunk into her seat and Yoshino snickered well it looks like I was right said Yoshino. The teacher straightened up and finished there is a new student she's a sophomore but if any of you meet her show her around said the teacher with that the bell rung. I bet Rei-chan knows who this new student is I heard she was rich, Yoshino said while walking down the hall way, who knows she could be your roommate since you don't have one Yoshino said tauntingly.

I wonder how Rei puts up with you Yumi said jokingly. All day Yumi could not get the woman out of her head when it came time for art class Yumi found herself trying to draw the stranger.

OXOXOXOXO

Sachiko looked at the key and the door the door read 311. "I guess this is it I hope I just don't get an annoying roommate; I wish I could get that girl I bumped into." Sachiko shook all lustful thoughts to the back of her head. " I wonder what mother would say about me having these thoughts I would be thrown out for sure if not stoned."Sachiko thought bitterly. Sachiko opened the door to the dorm she observed the area and its surroundings she saw the stacks of paint and canvas's in the living room "I know my roommate isn't exactly a housekeeper, they are certainly an artist Sachiko said looking at the picture before her."

>> No.5222557

OXOXOXOXO

Yumi got home at night "Between work and school I'll never get my painting done." Yumi muttered. "I wish I could see her again" Yumi thought sadly. Yumi opened the door and saw the raven haired goddess in her living room for the second time that day Sachiko was shocked one word could only be muttered "You".

PLEASE READ AND REVIEW <3

>> No.5222571

Trying to read this gives me a headache.

>> No.5222598

>WARRING: SOME DRITY TALK BECAUSE IM A DIRTY GIRL LOL BUT THERE IS SOME GAY BASHING DONT BE OFFENED PLEASE GO GAY PRIDE

>> No.5222598,1 [INTERNAL] 

what

>> No.5222598,2 [INTERNAL] 

Good ol' Mermites thread with satchmo-omega.jpg.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action