[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 1.55 MB, 1200x1600, untitled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5208797 No.5208797 [Reply] [Original]

So, er, hi.
Just wondering which artist is your favourite, since Touhou has like 15,527 circles drawing doujinshi out there.
Pic is my top 5:
Ao Usagi and Hitori are both more insane than Kaguya playing WoW.
Shino is the best pervert ever.
Fuantei can do many things at once: fighting, fapping, blowing minds...
Bkub... yeah you cat lovers worship him already.

Why nobody translate Hitori's doujin? They're pure gold :(

>> No.5208821

Hiroyuki.

>> No.5208834

>>5208821
That instinct doujin... was he the one that drew "Curry + ass = shit" Tsukihime doujin too?

>> No.5208844

>>5208834
It's shit, right?

>> No.5208865

Ennui Akadako
Bkub and Dioxin
Canaria Mint
Aki Eda and ZUN

>> No.5208876

I like Ennui Akadako's drawing style and humor, and Sekitou's stuff. Haven't read much Touhou doujinshi though.

>> No.5209012
File: 996 KB, 1920x1764, 7545737.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

FLIPFLOPs is enjoyable, and probably my favorite. He both has his own fun with various shit and puts his own twist on things, but also usually gets serious at some point to better explain his view on the characters. It's super.

Fuantei's weird, he's a mixed bag of great and suck. It's weird how he makes stuff like Genius 9 and decides to suddenly make something like Thank You Cirno. I'm not sure why he got rid of that sketchy pencil look he had going on, I liked it. Kill Me wasn't very good in my eyes, but Neko was fucking awesome.

Pageratta's weird too. Some of his jokes are stupid shit that relies on overused memes, but some of his jokes are hilarious but they rely on overused memes. I don't know how he does it, but he pulls it off a lot better than just blatantly going, "Hurr pad pad lazy mexican."

Goth House and Clash House is awesome, because the three fairies are super awesome.

DEMOUR402 is okay. He can't do romance very well, I'm not sure why he tries.

Ennui Akadako is okay, his humor really isn't that much of my cup of tea though.

Hero Bear is pretty cool, when he isn't too busy doing yuri.

Maruchira is pretty cool for having some sort of consistency between his doujinshi, but it's still pretty out there.

Hot Dog Chuck is cool when he isn't being a faggot. Since he's one most of the time, Bowl of Mayohiga is pretty much the only good thing to come from him.

Water Cushion is pretty chill.

Winter Scenery is pretty cool.

That's more than 5.

>>5208876
Sekitou is the Aya Kiss person, yeah? w

>> No.5209054
File: 585 KB, 1705x2034, black cat of ill omen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fuck Yeah bkub.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action