[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 109 KB, 800x600, 1206775102078.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
520564 No.520564 [Reply] [Original]

>> No.520585

;_;

>> No.520592

no ronery threads plox

>> No.520595

Don't fucking remind me.

>> No.520597
File: 67 KB, 853x640, 1209281435064.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i was waiting for one....

;_;
today i found out i was backstabbed by the only people that invited me out, only because i wear gloves everything, mirror glasses and a hat.

>> No.520598

I lean back in the bench, which I swear it's purpose built to be uncomfortable. Stretching my arms out, I regain my comfort spot. That's better. I reach out for my jacket's inner pocket, poking around to skip this song in the playlist. The music player changes it's tune, silencing the real world around me.
After some time, I feel a hint of boredom creeping in. Noticing that my lips are stuck in a straight line again, I decide to focus instead in the faces of the passing humans. I waste some time, imagining their lives.
An unmoving face across me. Unfocused eyes staring into a wall, her lips making the same line I notice I'm still making. The fact that it's a female with no company in sight triggers the hunter/gatherer inside me. In quick glances, trying to hide the fact that I'm gauking, I catch her features. Red longish hair, pretty clear eyes, healthy enough body. Not a drop-dead beauty, but definitely an attractive girl.
I start to draw out scenarios in my mind. Maybe I could approach her. I should be able to make at least small talk. Time moves slowly as I fight myself, gathering courage to walk up to the other side and just greet her. Different parts of my mind bark out commands, telling me to not even bother, all women are evil and pig disgusting 3D. I turn off the mp3 player with trembling hands. Anxious, sweaty palmed, and still frozen in the bench after 15 minutes of staring. I can't help but to smile at my own pathetic situation.
Some guy approaches her. Her face lights up, a smile dancing in her lips. Her eyes glitter and fire up with, something; It's been so long, I can't remember the feeling. I continue to steal away some looks at her radiant self, as she happily chats away with, I can only guess, it's a normal, healthy, young man. My very opposite. The self deprecating smile returns. I knew it wasn't worth trying. Closing my eyes under the spring sun, I turn the player back on shuffle. Rainbow girl starts to play.
"Fuck."

>> No.520601

sauce?>>520564

>> No.520603

>>520597
It's not like he even had a really huge party planned. There are only four other seats.

>> No.520604

>>520598
dont sage it please

we need one for the night and its saturday!

>> No.520605

It's alright.

It's alright. Because I have all of you.

Even if you're mean to me...even if you yell at me, and call me a fag, and sage my posts...

To me, you are all my friends, and I love you all.

>> No.520610

>>520604
meh.

Squinting my eyes in the morning sun, I turn away from the window. My gaze rests upon her body. Eyes closed, she looks absolutely calm. Her chest moves quietly up and down as she breaths. I roll towards her and embrace her, the smell of her messy hair penetrates my nostrils. Slowly, she wakes up as I watch her; her lips draw a lazy smile.
"Hey," she yawns, moving closer. "Want breakfast?"
"Not right now," I answer, kissing her forehead. "Let's just lie down here for a while."

"Alright." She gives me that catlike smile she knows I love, closing her eyes. She looks so careless and happy right now.

Squinting my eyes in the morning sun, I look beside me. Once again, I woke up hugging the pillow. I roll away from the stabbing rays of the morning sun, chasing the vanishing memories of that sweet dream.
"Another year's gone by." I say aloud to the empty bedroom. A small, humorless smile finds its way onto my face when nobody replies. Stumbling towards the computer, I turn on the monitor for the morning ritual. A few new releases downloaded in the night from the RSS torrent; some spam that managed to get past the filters.
I sigh loudly, slumping into the old chair, almost not wanting to hit the bookmark. 4chan is always a mess this time of the year.
I catch myself sighing once again. The sound of the automatic coffee machine lures me into the kitchen with promises of a better day and my fix of glucose and caffeine. Holding my cup, I look out the silent apartment into the busy streets.
"Another valentine's."

>> No.520611

>>520605

fag

>> No.520613

>>520598
Fuck ;_;

>> No.520620

Please do not RP on this board.

>> No.520614
File: 463 KB, 605x666, 1209281649596.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>520605

I love you too, Anonymous. Even if you call me a Tripfag and RPfag. You're still my special someone.

>> No.520615

Squinting my eyes in the morning sun, I turn away from the window. My gaze rests upon her body. Eyes closed, she looks absolutely calm. Her chest moves quietly up and down as she breaths. I roll towards her and embrace her, the smell of her messy hair penetrates my nostrils. Slowly, she wakes up as I watch her; her lips draw a lazy smile.
"Hey," she yawns, moving closer. "Want breakfast?"
"Not right now," I answer, kissing her forehead. "Let's just lie down here for a while."

"Alright." She gives me that catlike smile she knows I love, closing her eyes. She looks so careless and happy right now.

Squinting my eyes in the morning sun, I look beside me. Once again, I woke up hugging the pillow. I roll away from the stabbing rays of the morning sun, chasing the vanishing memories of that sweet dream.
"Another year's gone by." I say aloud to the empty bedroom. A small, humorless smile finds its way onto my face when nobody replies. Stumbling towards the computer, I turn on the monitor for the morning ritual. A few new releases downloaded in the night from the RSS torrent; some spam that managed to get past the filters.
I sigh loudly, slumping into the old chair, almost not wanting to hit the bookmark. 4chan is always a mess this time of the year.
I catch myself sighing once again. The sound of the automatic coffee machine lures me into the kitchen with promises of a better day and my fix of glucose and caffeine. Holding my cup, I look out the silent apartment into the busy streets.
"Another valentine's."

>> No.520616

>>520611
It's alright.

>> No.520622

Ronery threads are more fun on /a/. You'll never be good as /a/, /jp/.

>> No.520624

Usually, when people look at me, they're just looking at a facade. How I look at any given moment is a direct reflection of the people around me. If I stick out too much, someone might approach me. I can't let that happen. If I'm in a group of loud people, I'll be loud too. If everyone else is laughing at crude jokes, I'll laugh as well. I was always changing, like a chameleon, just so I could keep away from small talk. But one of the most amazing feelings is being with a girl who can see straight through that facade. She knows you dislike small talk, so she avoids confronting you. And yet, she's always nearby, in case you feel like having a menial conversation about the weather, or how the leaves look gently drifting to the ground. She knows that you don't want other people's help, so she'll try to stay out of the way. But when you're down, she'll be the first one to hold out her hand. When you walk in the park during autumn, she wouldn't ask if she could tag along with you, rather, she'd just walk alongside you without consent, without a word. She wouldn't say anything, but she would lightly hold your arm, and give a gentle smile toward you. And as you walked in the cool, brisk afternoon with her, leaves falling around you like snow, you'd feel your stress, your worries, and your fears slowly melt away. Your mouth would slowly tug at its corners, a sensation that you may have long forgotten. You'd take a look at her face, the warm face that was smiling at the simple treasure of life itself. And after all this time, you could finally feel yourself returning a genuine smile as well.

>> No.520631

>>520624
I know this sort of post was designed to made to sad and angry at my own loneliness, but...
It just sort of...makes me feel happy. Like everything's going to turn out okay, in the end.

>> No.520626
File: 47 KB, 1280x720, 1209281767865.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>520605

i lub u 2

;_;

>> No.520627

I dunno, I'm feeling pretty good tonight.
Shoulda caught me last night. Had some nice despair going.

>> No.520634

I just beat YMK..

and i feel like shit, everytime i beat a Visual Novel it all feels like shit, i spended 5 months investing time in something i'll never have in real life.

>> No.520636
File: 218 KB, 513x383, 1209281910124.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"But at least remember, okay? Just how glad I am that you loved me."

>> No.520637

>>520631
And it's just going to be a bigger letdown in the end.

>> No.520638

>>520598
>>520610
I want to fucking die.

>> No.520642

>>520634
You have us.
We are your Sunohara family end.

>> No.520644

>>520636
Fuck you. ;_;

>> No.520645
File: 49 KB, 520x514, 1209282068165.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.520646

>>520638
i just want Mizuki back with me... i want to continue and hug our child, hug her.

why the fuck do visual novels have to end

>> No.520647

>>520637
Yeah, maybe. Maybe you're right.
But I'm just going to enjoy this, while I can.
I'm sitting here, in front of the computer, in front of a hundred people who are just like me.
Yeah.
It's okay.

>> No.520659

>>520634
Has the opposite effect on me. It's more like "IF THIS FAGGOT COULD GET THE GIRL IN MULTIPLE ALTERNATE REALITIES, THEN I CAN TOO!" moments when I 100% a VN.

Truth is, I'm actually too lazy to KEEP a gf. Finding one isn't THAT hard.

>> No.520658

>>520605
You and me, we're the same. :(

>> No.520670

>>520598
>>520610
>>520624
fuck you anonymous, fuck you for making me cry. fuck you for reminding me how RONERY I am when I was trying to enjoy an otherwise good night. fuck.

>> No.520666

>>520659
I dont want a pig disgusting one.
i want fucking Mizuki

>> No.520680

>>520670
this is JP, no matter what day it is...
there will always be a ronery thread at midnight

>> No.520695
File: 377 KB, 800x3140, 1209282521859.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Every time when I'm Ronery, I do the Time Warp.

>> No.520699
File: 44 KB, 500x600, 1209282561562.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I haven't posted in one of this in a long time.

Sometime ago, my mom asked me where one of my friends was, since it had been weeks since she last saw him.
I told her that ever since he got a girlfriend, he had better things to do.
"What about you, don't you want to find a girl as well?"
"I'm not going to lie to you mom, I can't say that I don't" I felt my face burning up, supressing all the ronery that usually comes out when I start to think about this.
"Then, you should do something about it..."
She just turned back and stared back to the road. We drove silently until arriving home.
I don't think I said anything after that, the idea of me being ronery because I sit in my skinny ass doing nothing. Nothing.
At least writing the ronery route for AND is a good outlet. I'm still positive though. life is filled with little joys every single day, and worrying too much over trivial shit would only hide them.

Everyday is a nice day.

>> No.520727

>>520699
anon :_; how much time till anon's nice day is out...
thats the only vn i'll play with true honesty

>> No.520737

My brother was giving me shit for drinking on a Saturday night instead of goign out with a chick. Goddamnit I can still type coherenlty so i'm not drunk enoguh, apparently...

>> No.520756

How many times have I walked down this path now? I can't even begin to recall. It's a small concrete path leading towards a collection of old buildings. Lined with several trees and a small lawn, it has become a familiar sight over the past year. I keep my head slightly lowered as I walk this path, not out of shame, but to be careful not to step on any insects in my path.

I remember sitting down on the lawn the other day, wasting time thinking meaningless thoughts as I stared aimlessly into the sky. A caterpillar crawled onto my finger and began its wayward journey up my arm. It kind of tickled, I smiled faintly. It was just another day, the same day I've lived over a hundred times before.

I skipped class today, the trees had begun to sprout leaves. The seasons are changing. I guess time really is moving forward. Looking up that familiar path, people were bustling in and out of the buildings. As I looked down, I could see the smashed remains of caterpillars. I associate with these people. Looking forward, ears pressed up against their cell-phones, too busy to avert their gaze downward and watch their step, stamping out the lives of the caterpillars. Disgusting people so caught up in their own story, they couldn't even feel the pain of the fragile insects below. Gritting my teeth, I spat out a few expletives under my breath and turned around only to walk away from that familiar path.

>> No.520758

>>520737
Oooh internets! I am soo drunk! Honestly guys!

>> No.520760
File: 342 KB, 1200x1600, 1209283013475.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.520762

If fine monks don't need to wet their penis in some mammal's vulva, neither do I.

That's what buttsecks is for.

>> No.520770

>>520727
hopefully, around June. but who really knows...
Better not promise a deadline we can't deal with.

>> No.520777

>>520758
Fourth beer honestly... I mistyped every word at least once. You should try typing semi-drunk... it's still very easy to correct yourself. The fact that I can still type coherently means I need moar beer... simple as that.

>> No.520793
File: 342 KB, 1200x1600, 1209283293912.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Suitable BGM for when you browse this thread:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2236822

>> No.520794

>>520756
More like this.

>> No.520795

>>520777
>Fourth beer
>semi-drunk

underage b&

>> No.520801

>>520695
I'd be lying if I said this didn't make me teary-eyed. :-/

>> No.520823

>>520795
More like lightweight pussy. I am the same, but that doesn't make me underage b&.

>> No.520828

>>520795
He could just be really weak with alcohol.
Myself--I got dizzy after drinking one shot. One fucking shot.
And it wasn't even decent beer, either. It was this weak Korean shit.

>> No.520831

>>520823
I'm glad it takes little to make me happy. Enjoy your cirrhosis, "heavyweight" fags.

>> No.520833

>>520828
You're probably allergic then, if one shot does THAT much to you. Either that, or a tiny asian girl.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action