[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 617 KB, 800x1136, e43c43fd732c8811a76e597a3215524382f8f400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5171038 No.5171038 [Reply] [Original]

If you had the opportunity to be reborn +Insert your age here+ years ago as a Japanese girl, while keeping your personality in tact, would you do it? Your memories would be wiped. Aside from your personality, you'd be a clean slate.

What if you got to keep your memories, but only got them when you hit your current age?

>> No.5171044

what a strange question anon. Nevertheless, being the little girl invalidates all negatives. So yes, yes I would.

>> No.5171047

Yes, because I hate myself and my life.

>> No.5171049

Yes.

>> No.5171052

I'd probably be even more depressed as a girl, being more emotional and shit. Not to mention that there's no guarantee that I'd even get to be a cute girl.

>> No.5171053

Keep my memories or bust.
I didn't go through college to for nothing.

>> No.5171065

I wouldn't want to be reborn if it meant I was a clean slate. I would love to be a little girl, but there are still things in this life that I'd like to remember. My personality isn't the only thing that makes me myself, y'know? I haven't lived some luxurious life or anything, but it's my childhood that made me who I am, really.

If I got my memories back when I hit my current age? Sure, I can live with that. I'd have the same personality but different experiences. So it'll be two different versions of me combining into one.

I just hope I don't get raped or swept off my feet by some charming prince before I get my memories back. It'd be pretty awkward if I lost my virginity as a girl, or was in a relationship when I got my memories back. Considering my personality, I don't really find that a problem, but who knows what different experiences would turn up.

>> No.5171066

Some Japanese girls are really ugly. And maybe it's just me being used to ugly American girls, but they're uglier than our ugly.

>> No.5171072

Nope. I would not want to be reborn into this world.

If it were in an entirely different world, then yes. I'd love to live in a carefree world.

>> No.5171075

Continuity of consciousness is what makes one a being. This is a problem often brought up in discussions of teleportation methods that breaks people up into their parts and reassembles them, when the stream of consciousness is disrupted, "you" die, the person on the other end of the teleportation machine is basically the matter that you were made up of, but not "you".

>> No.5171077

Fine, you get to be a CUTE LITTLE JAPANESE GIRL. Happy? You can probably be pretty freaking short too, looking like a freaking kid when you're in your late teens or whatever if you wanted.

Lets just say you can decide your features and such. If no family in Japan exists with the genes you're looking for, then they'll be added into history just as you are. No impossible shit like natural hot pink hair or anything though.

>> No.5171078

I'm glad I was born a guy. As cute as being a girl would be, it would only last me the first quarter of life. Not to mention shit that I'd have to deal with like pregnancy and birth if I was a girl, fuck that.

>> No.5171081

>>5171078
Then don't be a slut.

>> No.5171088

>>5171081
I'd want to spawn my own lolis with a loving husbando. That's not slutty.

>> No.5171090

I would rather be a male, but I would still take up such an opportunity seeing as I've already fucked up my life.

>> No.5171092

I, for one, would kill myself if I changed into a girl.

Sorry, but I like my micro weapon despite it being well, micro.

>> No.5171095
File: 19 KB, 450x532, 1263202986637.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5171077
>No impossible shit
>You can probably be pretty freaking short too, looking like a freaking kid when you're in your late teens or whatever if you wanted.

>> No.5171100

>>5171078

suddenly i wish i was one; I always thought I was lucky otherwise but this... also monthlies suck

>> No.5171111

>What if you got to keep your memories, but only got them when you hit your current age?
Suddenly, a suicide when I hit my current age.

>> No.5171113

>>5171077
Well if you put it like that then NO! I would get raped on the first corner.

>> No.5171144

How can you retain your personality without having the same parents and people you grew up with initially? Not only that, but being a girl permanently would be fucking awful.

>> No.5171320

>>5171065
>If I got my memories back when I hit my current age?

You want to be the Serpent of Akasha?

>> No.5171349

I'd rather do a clean slate without my current memories. Ignorance is bliss, and bliss is having no knowledge of ever being a disgusting male.

>> No.5174198

>>5171077
I rather have my memories, but I would take it anyways.

>> No.5174275

Being a girl actually isn't that great.

I mean, if guys get made fun of for liking little animu girls, imagine how it is for a girl.

It's not cool.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action