[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 84 KB, 700x789, 120891096234.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
517000 No.517000 [Reply] [Original]

Anonymous waited. The clouds above him darkened and electricity sparked in the air. There were lolis in the distance. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to 4chan were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Anonymous was a forum poster for fourteen years. When he was young he watched people play touhou games and he said to dad "I want to live in gensokyo daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY LOLIS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the sky of Gensokyo he knew there were lolis.
"This is ZUN" the radio crackered. "You must fight the lolis!"
So Anonymous gotted his spellcard and blew up the fairies.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the lolis
"I will shoot at him" said the stage boss and she fired the last spell. Anonymous dodged at her and tried to beak her spell. But then the sky fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the lolis" he shouted
The radio said "No, Anonymous. You are the lolis"
And then Anonymous was a little girl.

>> No.517004

Good end.

>> No.517011

"My mistress is in trouble there!", and Eirin went even faster.
Eirin flew faster like the speed of sound and saw some road signs saying Ravenholm, with some on's handwriting saying "u sudn't come here" and she almost turned around, but she heard screaming like Kaguya and went
Eirin flew in and did another flip and jumped off her motorbike and took out some Keines IN FRONT of Eirin
Eirin smiled and walked fast. She then looked at the ground and found wepon, so she picked it up and fired fast at zombie mikos in front of a shrine
Eirin then said, "Zombie Reimus leave this place!"
And the Reimu said "But this is my shrine!" and Eirin felt sorry for them because they couldn't live there anymore, so she blew up the shrine and killed the Reimus so they were at piece!
Then Eirin heard another scream from her mistress, so she kept walking really faster to where she was.
Ravenholdm was nothing like the countrysides, there was no birds singing and the pants were dead and the ground was messy and bloody from the zombie mikos.
When Eirin got to where the screaming was from, she saw her mistress fighting the final Mokou and Kaguya said "Eirin! Go away!", so Eirin went over to where she was
Eirin fired her arrow from the bow really fast and shot the final Mokou in the back, so the Moukou couldn't breathe! Kaguya then said "Eirin, you idiot!" and puched the Mokou in the face and Mokou fell, and Kaguya said "you should never come help me again!" and they laughed!
The laughed overd quickly, though, because Eirin looked up to the sky and yelled "LOOK OUT MISTRESS!" and Kaguya said "NOO! Eirin, run out of here as fast as you can!" and Eirin walked real fast out!
Eirin turned around and saw Kaguya get stepped on by the next boss and she was mad and angry! "I'll get you back, evil boss!" Eirin yelled, at the top of lung!

>> No.517016

no panties!

>> No.517030
File: 59 KB, 600x600, 1209235801055.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anonymous waited. The feelings inside of him tossed and turned in his heart. There were feelings in the heart. He didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Conan O’Brian were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Anonymous was a internet hate machine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the internets and he said to moot “I want to be on the internets daddy.”
Dad said “No! You will BE SAGE BY TSUNDERES”
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the japan/general board of the 4chons he knew there were tsunderes.
“This is Conan” the radio crackered. “You must confess to the tsunderes!”
So Anonymous gotted his feelings and blew up the wall.
“HE GOING TO CONFESS TO US” said the tsunderes
“I will rage at him” said the tripfag and he fired the sage missiles. Anonymous roleplayed at him and tried to show him feelings. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to confess.
“No! I must confess to the tsunderes” he shouted
The radio said “No, Anonymous. You are the tsunderes”
And then Anonymous was an idiot. S-stupid!

>> No.517039

Anonymous... Anonymous posted last night.

I was browsing /jp/ when Anonymous barged in with his fully erect copypasta pointed at me. Anonymous hit reply and ran towards me, pinned me down, and glued my finger to F5. He held me down and inserted his huge copypasta into my browser; I kept yelling and screaming for him to stop, but he wouldn't stop. I became so red in the face and I think he was posting so hard and broke something because some strange clear fluid came out of my penis a few times during the event. When some fluid came out of the Pasta (I think it was urine, but the text was ambiguous so I couldn't figure it out), it ended and Anonymous went back to lurking. He looked over towards me and said "You must eat" before he took off. I just sat there for a while, got up, pressed F5, and went back to browsing.

Truth be told though, I kind of wish Anonymous would do that again.

>> No.517104

>>517004
Good end or best end?

>> No.517118

>>517000
Mokou is surprisingly cute in that pic.

>> No.517126

>>517000
Mokou is surprisingly cute in that pic.

>> No.517137

>>517126
Mokou is very vesitsitle. I don't know any other character that can be so cute, so sexy and so badass all at the same time.

>> No.517140

Will waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were a couple of guys who were up to no good in the neighborhood. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. Her warnings to his mom were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Will was a West Philadephian, born and raised. When he was young he watched the watched the sky and he said to mom "I want to become fresh mommy."
Mom said "No! You will get IN ONE LITTLE FIGHT"
There was a time when he believed her. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the playground he knew there were a couple of guys who were up to no good.
"This is Mom" the radio crackered. "You must move with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!"
So he whistled for a cab and when it came near
"This cab is rare" said the will
"fresh" said the license plate and it had a dice in the mirror. Will forgot it and said to the cabby "yo home to bel-air!". But then he pulled up about seven or eight.
"Yo home, smell ya later" he shouted
The kingdom said "No, Will. You are finally there"
And then Will was the fresh prince.

>> No.517142
File: 12 KB, 450x253, 1209237689260.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>517137
I can think of a few.

>> No.517151
File: 92 KB, 582x552, 1209237844920.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.517173

sage for shit

>> No.517174