[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 901 KB, 1280x720, 1262126281268.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5160851 No.5160851 [Reply] [Original]

share your /jp/ related fantasy life with me

>> No.5160869
File: 61 KB, 849x846, nothing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

/jp/ is my fantasy life.

>> No.5160877

Lying in bed at night, I relive my day but in this version of reality, my waifu is with me.

>> No.5160887

i don't really have a fantasy life, just a collection of sexual fantasies and other stuff i'd like to do

>> No.5160894

>>5160877
I've also created a story on how we met too.

Goddamn, if I could live in my head forever, I would.

>> No.5160902

i'm the little girl. i have long white hair and am dressed in gothloli outfit.

i am also a god, existing on a small hidden world in the center of the universe. i willingly turn my omnipresence off, since that way i won't instantly know everything from the beginning to the end of time, so i get to explore shit whenever i get bored.

i also have a harem of traps and other lolis that do my bidding.

cool story bro

>> No.5160910

It's nighttime.
The air is cool - there's a slight breeze coming down off the mountain.
There are no clouds in the sky. Look - all the stars are out - they look somehow even more beautiful than back home. The moon's full. Is Keine out there somewhere, scaring people in hakutaku form?
You're walking along a gravel road. Lanterns at either side illuminate your way and allow you to see the trees on both sides - you're walking through the Forest of Magic. Where are you on your way to? You don't know, but then again, you don't really care either. You're in Gensokyo. You can see that perfect sky and you can feel the cool air on your face... and you can hear voices coming from a short way down the road. There's laughter. Your heart beats a little faster as you think of who it could be. You're not afraid. You increase your pace. You'll find out who's there soon enough, you think. You're in Gensokyo now... so take it easy!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action