[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 55 KB, 1280x720, biriaction.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5149125 No.5149125[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

So, flag me or do whatever! I see alot of women on here looking for someone, or looking for friendships. I posted some things a few times before and it is always the same, women stop talking to me. I am not gonna change who the hell I am just because some woman is so insecure she needs some "hot" chick to be with to feel better. GET REAL LADIES!!!! I hate to say this but I am, a few of the women I got emails from where as UGLY as me, and you SPECIFIC women have room to discriminate and speak against the "ugly" type?????? REALLY?!!? wtf is wrong with women today? I don't get it. IN ohhhhhhhhhh 50 years YOU AND YOUR OTHER half are going to be old, gray hair, and wrinkles. STRAIGHT out. In the end of our lives when it comes to a relationship and/or marriage all that matters in the end is LOVE and TRUST and HONOR and PERSONALITY!!!!!!!!!!! NOT LOOKS YOU IDIOT WOMEN!!!!! So, yeah there is a such as too much is too much in looks.

SEND ME HATE mail!! I DON'T give a care!!! I WANT WANNNT to see what some of you "so called" "true" "real" "honest" "dependable" "worthy" women have to say................. so far, out of 20 women I have met or tried meeting this year... only 4 was real!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S PATHETIC!!!!! So far it seems like I have met 96% women who are USELESS or FAKE or so DAMN INSECURE with theirself they have to make others unhappy so they can be happy. FYI - you have to be happy with yourself to reach your full potential.

Want to flag this???? FLAG IT! You want to send me some hate mail? SEND IT! I have a VERY competitive spirit and I don't back down.... not from any women or wannabe.
So you know I am real... the skies are CLOUDY!! YEAH...............

>> No.5149132

I'm a woman.

>> No.5149134

suigining

>> No.5149141

so tsundere

>> No.5149142

>>5149134
suigaying

>> No.5149145
File: 70 KB, 450x400, hanashi owari.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5149153