[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 58 KB, 616x824, sapporo-gaijin-bar-1-large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
507276 No.507276 [Reply] [Original]

For 23 years and 11 months had I suffered them, the ignorant gaijin back home who sickened me with their microwaved culture and their materialism. The spindly losers in the anime club who cared only for anime and not a whit for the superior monoethnic culture to which it was endemic. Well no more. Fucking zettai no more. I touched down in the country I was certain I had lived all my previous lives, no doubt as a badass ronin samurai ninja or some shit. I had never been here, but I had returned.

Nippon-sama, tadaima!

No sooner had I left the airport when I saw the woman of my dreams. She confirmed my every hope, my every ideal of this great land. The light coming in through the sakura backlit her like a full body halo. She was made of demure and soft spoken. Of bowing and bento.

Of Japan and perfect.

My heart started doki doki-ing all over the shop. And then she saw me! Spotted me in the crowd! Well, of course she did, I was like a head taller than the fucking hobbits they call men around here. I was in no state of mind to meet her gaze, and tried to look away but I was paralysed. She was just so ... prettyu ...

And just like that she started walking over. Her walk was just pure concentrated sex. If you poured a glass of it sex fumes would just rise right off the top. I loved the way the light danced unevenly over her pristine porcelain skin as she walked. The way she did more for me by showing just her shoulders than any American girls could by showing their entire gaping cleavage for all the world to SEE THIS YOU SHOULD TAKE NOTES, THIS IS WHAT SEXY IS YOU FUCKING WHORES -

>> No.507289

I vaguely remember seeing this on /b/ many times last year.

>> No.507290
File: 34 KB, 597x392, 1209077020079.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

For 23 years and 11 months had I suffered them, the ignorant gaijin back home who sickened me with their microwaved culture and their materialism. The spindly losers in the anime club who cared only for anime and not a whit for the superior monoethnic culture to which it was endemic. Well no more. Fucking zettai no more. I touched down in the country I was certain I had lived all my previous lives, no doubt as a badass ronin samurai ninja or some shit. I had never been here, but I had returned.

Nippon-sama, tadaima!

No sooner had I left the airport when I saw the woman of my dreams. She confirmed my every hope, my every ideal of this great land. The light coming in through the sakura backlit her like a full body halo. She was made of demure and soft spoken. Of bowing and bento.

Of Japan and perfect.

My heart started doki doki-ing all over the shop. And then she saw me! Spotted me in the crowd! Well, of course she did, I was like a head taller than the fucking hobbits they call men around here. I was in no state of mind to meet her gaze, and tried to look away but I was paralysed. She was just so ... prettyu ...

And just like that she started walking over. Her walk was just pure concentrated sex. If you poured a glass of it sex fumes would just rise right off the top. I loved the way the light danced unevenly over her pristine porcelain skin as she walked. The way she did more for me by showing just her shoulders than any American girls could by showing their entire gaping cleavage for all the world to SEE THIS YOU SHOULD TAKE NOTES, THIS IS WHAT SEXY IS YOU FUCKING WHORES -

>> No.507293

I saw this shit get deleted twice janitor.
Get your ass back to work.

>> No.507294

Well, I like Konata better.

>> No.507304

Stop posting stale copypasta.

>> No.507545
File: 199 KB, 800x1200, 1209080556466.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"おげようごります"。
Oh shit, what did she say? She said something! To me! But I wasn't con –
"おげんきですか"。
OK, OK, I know this one. Where have I heard it before? Naruto 43? Oh god she's so hot –
"かたしのなまえは かお です"。
Fuck, I couldn't find the right words. Was it ''oro''? Was it ''dattebayo''? Was it ''anata baka''?!?
"おなまえはなんすか"。
You know what, it doesn't even matter! Her voice sounds as good as she looks. I don't need to say anything. I could do this forever. This is goddamn bliss.
"..."

She suddenly seemed apprehensive, like she was cautious of what she wanted to say next. ''Loveu loveu'' confession ''desu''?!
"Yes, what is it?" I blurted out.
"OH HEY MAN YOU SPEAKING ENGLISH?"
"What?" What?
"OH YEAH YOU DOES HAY NICE I LIKE."

>> No.507548

thank you thank you thank you

i know who you are

>> No.507565

>>507548
a gajin =?

>> No.507570

>>507545
the Japanese in that is horrendous. Seriously.

>> No.507620

>>507276
>>507290

>> No.508432

"Um ... pleasu speaku Japanesu."

學的好像 XDD
ah, i laughed at this thread so hard

>> No.508446

>>508432
i just found this awesome japanese tuned website, it's called gaia online they have a lot of anime based themes!
AND EVEN THEIR OWNJ MANGAKA.

>> No.508476

>>508446

OH FUCK YEAH, WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

>> No.508603
File: 37 KB, 79x71, 1209093425160.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>507276
whats that i cant read your big gay wall of text the nukes droped on nagasaki and hiroshima are too bright

>> No.508938

>>507276
不良外人の巣
Oh Moonland

>> No.508979

>>508446

I hate you so much.

>> No.509009

>>508432
Hey, Hong Kong or mainland?

>>
Name