[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 55 KB, 1280x720, biriaction.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5039840 No.5039840 [Reply] [Original]

i would like to meet a country girl, redneck girl that likes to be trated like a queen... Ome that likes to play in the mud and dosent care bout getting dirty.. one that loves to b treated like a queen and one that knows how to treat their man ,not only in public, but in the bedroom.. one that loves the outdoors as much as i do.. must luv children cause i hve 2.... iam a 10YEAR MARINE CORPS. veteran. any wmn im wth must have a strong sex drive.. shuld like recieving oral, also should be a countey girll.. not mandatory..( must like outdoors) she must ialso like/or not aposd to road trips cause i live in arkansas.. bout1.5 hours frm springfield.. i do own my house.. iam a 10yr MARINE CORP vet so iam stable.. if i like u can get ahold of me by asking foe june or johnny feazell by way of 411 for mtn.home ark.. my name is STEVEN wen u call

>> No.5039850

I knew a girl like that on my last job. She's part of my Women Trauma collection.

>> No.5039885
File: 357 KB, 750x1140, AcceleratorJAWSreview.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5040145

>>5039840
Every thread with that OP image has been shit-tier so far. No exceptions.
I would report you but it's not even worth the effort.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action