[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 177 KB, 800x559, galaxy-angel3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5022028 No.5022028 [Reply] [Original]

Been playing this as a normal VN so far, but started to recall that I might have heard that you get problems unless you balance out the "love" over the characters.

Anyone that knows if some missions become near impossible unless I've given some characters some attention? Currently around chapter 3-4 change.

>> No.5022071

I don't really know because I never had a problem with keeping up a good relationship with the characters but I imagine that the missions would be more of a hassle, but the only mission that should be close to impossible is the last one. Anyway, just keep everyone in a positive mood, it's not that hard. Some choices will force you to pick to please one girl over another but they rarely affect the other girl negatively, and if they do, just make up for it in later choices. Also, make sure that the girl you're aiming for is at least third highest in affection.

>> No.5022342

Good to hear. I'm doing my best to keep them all in a positive mood, doing so after I can't find any more options to make the "target" girl happier.

>> No.5022357

All missions can be beaten no matter what.

>> No.5022364

>>5022028
The first GA game is nearly impossible to lose. You can have everyone hate your guts and still clear it with room to spare. They fix this in the later games, though.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action