[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 376 KB, 722x800, Louise.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5000329 No.5000329[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

kugyu girls thread b-but you should know that we are n-not starting this because we like you.

>> No.5000344
File: 52 KB, 126x226, shikieiki_reported3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm going to tell you why you DON'T want a tsundere GF IRL, from my experience.
So I met the girl in question a year ago, she had a slight interest in anime so we got talking. When we became good friends, she would occasionally come round and watch
new episodes with me, etc. As we got closer she developed the typical tsundere personality (would tease me and stuff, but if I said I liked her hair or something she'd
go all quiet and shy) I liked her but never acted on it until one day we were walking to my place and she starts the usual teasing and play fighting, then we end up really
close and I'm like 'Fuck it, I'll go for it' and try to kiss her. To my surprise she kisses back, and then uses both hands to lightly punch my chest saying 'That wasn't fair.'
Then we had another kiss.
SO FAR, SO GOOD.
So back at my place, I open a crate of beer and we watch some TV/assorted anime episodes etc. All the time getting steadily drunker. After some beers she gets really
playful and starts teasing me. Like I'd say 'I don't care' Then she'd lean in for a kiss and pull away and go 'Really?'. She ends up staying the night, but we don't have sex.
THEN
I wake up in the morning and she's gone, she just left a note saying she'd call me. So I go downstairs and switch the TV on, but something was strange. I somewhow got that feeling.
I was half watching a match between two prefectures of no relation to me. I was half heartedly cheering for the losing side and I somehow got the feeling I'd be hearing from Haruhi soon.

>> No.5000351

>>5000344
>IRL

stopped reading

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action