Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 347 KB, 1000x740, TMvsG.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4997665 No.4997665 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

'someone' accidentally uses the MEoDP to 'kill' the Gensokyo border.

Type-Moon vs. Gensokyo.

No holds barred.

Who ends up on top?

>> No.4997673

>>4997665
Gensokyo, their deus ex machina is at dragon ball's levels.

>> No.4997679 [DELETED] 

Sometimes I wish I reported threads for real.

>> No.4997685
File: 71 KB, 448x473, NOFUN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4997685

>>4997679

>> No.4997686

I'm pretty sure we already have a power level ranking for this.

>> No.4997689

Perpetual state of war, perpetual draw.

>> No.4997691

>post thread hoping for fun discussion
>sages

:c

>> No.4997696
File: 521 KB, 559x486, SR0057-1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4997696

Rance in Gensokyo. Who ends up on top?

>> No.4997699

>>4997691
>greentext
>emoticon

Now I too will report this thread.

>> No.4997700

Yukari takes threats to the border with utmost seriousness.

Remember how we have those characters who, when serious, fundamentally cannot be beaten?

Yeah.

>> No.4997703

>>4997696
Oh god.

There'll be a war for the one male option.

>> No.4997706

>>4997696
Yukari, Yuuka and Mokou are going to end up on top.

Otherwise, they fly away in time.

>> No.4997711
File: 71 KB, 797x600, GoB_Gilgamesh_FSN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4997711

>>4997700
>Remember how we have those characters who, when serious, fundamentally cannot be beaten?

Yep.
He even has plenty of danmaku.

>> No.4997720

>>4997691
Faggot.

This thread is POOSHLMER QUALITY.

>> No.4997731

>>4997711
Suddenly I think of all the TM attacks turned into Danmaku.

Can't think of one for Excalibur, though.

>> No.4997740

>>4997731
EXCALIBAAAAH isn't Danmaku, it's a single beam of light.

I want to say 'like master spark' but...

>> No.4997742

>>4997731
Something Master Sparkish I guess.

>> No.4997749

>>4997731
Excalibur is pretty much Type-Moon' equivalent of the Love-colored Master Spark.

>> No.4997754

>>4997691
This thread is dumb. OP is dumb. Every faggots from /v/ who discusses in this thread is dumb.

>> No.4997759

>>4997754
OP here.

My bad for assuming TM and ZUN fans had overlap :V

>> No.4997765

>>4997759
I don't give a fuck. But users from /jp/ and /v/ should never overlap. End of discussion.

>> No.4997778

>>4997711

Yes, but, unfortunately, Gilgamesh would not get serious, while aforementioned facts mean Yukari WOULD get serious.

>> No.4997796

>>4997778
You have a solid point.

>> No.4997820
File: 4 KB, 126x122, 1271963310874.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4997820

>> No.4997821
File: 195 KB, 434x613, 21fc563423ea222132c41c77121f5d46.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4997821

Guess what, Type-Moons don't have something that can match the Yama.

>> No.4997838
File: 469 KB, 1246x1910, 1272302473409.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4997838

>>4997778
>>4997778
No, Gilgamesh can't do shit even if he is serious.You fuckers just don't understand how powerful Yukari is. The concept of her power is as overpowered as MEoDP itself. There's no need to include firepower or strength in the fight, it's a 1 hit kill kind of power. One finger snap and Gilgamesh is sent to the core of the sun.

>> No.4997848

>>4997838
Just goes to show how silly ZUNverse is.

>> No.4997851

>>4997820
Your button of death is useless!

>> No.4997859

>>4997838

Enuma Elish FRACTURES REALITY when it is used. It literally BORES A HOLE IN TIME AND SPACE AND DRILLS IT AT YOU.
Borders are worthless. It splits all of them.

Again, though, Gilgamesh would not think to use Enuma Elish until it is too late.

>> No.4997860
File: 60 KB, 700x700, 1270928958329.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4997860

>>4997821
What is her power anyway, except for jugding good and evil? Yukari herself said even she is no match for the Yama.

>> No.4997861

>>4997851
That's a fingerprint reader, by the way.

>> No.4997867

>>4997860

Uh, the ability to cast you into into the eternal Lake of Fire? You know, the judeo-christian Hell, where Satan rules over you and rapes you with his nine-foot jagged cock forever.

>> No.4997873

POWERLEVELS!

>> No.4997875

>>4997867
>rapes you with his nine-foot jagged cock
This is my fetish.

>> No.4997878

>>4997875

It will get old after awhile.

But he won't stop, oh no.

>> No.4997879
File: 58 KB, 265x274, 1272155436311.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4997879

>>4997875

>> No.4997881

>>4997859
No it doesn't. The whole "FRACTURES REALITY", "BORES A HOLE IN TIME AND SPACE AND DRILLS IT AT YOU" is just some fancy description Nasu made for it. Point being it can't even do shit to Avalon. Enuma Elish just generate a fuckload of power with highly accelerated particles. In fact it's just slightly a bit more powerful than Excalibur. The name the Sword that Split Heaven and Earth is just as accurate as how Gae Bolg, The Spear of Impaling Barbed Death, can still miss Saber.

>> No.4997901

>>4997881
Exactly. Had it the power to fracture reality, he'd only be able to fire it once.


Ever.

>> No.4997907

>>4997875

I didn't think anybody else would have the same fetish as I do.

>> No.4997916

>>4997881

>Point being it can't even do shit to Avalon.

Do you realize what Avalon does?

Avalon does not STOP, BLOCK, CANCEL, OR REDIRECT AN ATTACK.
Avalon PULLS YOU OUT OF EXISTENCE AND MAKES YOU A NULL TARGET FOR THE DURATION.
How can you kill something when, for the time you are attacking, IT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST?

>The name the Sword that Split Heaven and Earth is just as accurate as how Gae Bolg, The Spear of Impaling Barbed Death, can still miss Saber.

It can only miss if both the random chance of reality itself intervenes in your favor and you know precisely what's happening and thereby attempt to dodge as well. Saber was only able to PARTIALLY dodge because her LUK is high and her Instinct is higher.

>> No.4997922

>>4997901

It's not irreparable.
Gaia fixes what's broken almost immediately, because it hates contradictions.

>> No.4997928

>>4997916
Exaggerated naming patterns. What their titles say do not actually prove much as to what they can actually do.

>> No.4997931

>>4997881
No it's not hyperbole, it really does fracture reality.

>> No.4997938

>>4997859
No. Ea requires charge time. And you can't hit or make Yukari stay in one place with whatever shit Gilgamesh has in his GoB. What Yukari can do, Gilgamesh breaking reality won't alter.

>> No.4997939
File: 218 KB, 850x1200, powerlevels.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4997939

>>4997873

>> No.4997943

Gilgamesh got killed by a punk kid with a makeshift RM in close range. Yukari can close that range almost instantly and send you to the sun if she wants to in moments.

>> No.4997946

>>4997928

It is, however, how some of them function. The title, "Star of Heaven that Split Heaven and Earth" might mean nothing to you, but when the writer explicitly puts the mechanics as "compresses wind into a wave of fake space/time causing annihilation", reality is taking a goddamn beating.

>> No.4997952

41 posts and 8 image replies omitted. Click Reply to view.

>> No.4997962

>>4997952
It's 42 with your post, should have included it in the first place.

>> No.4997965

>>4997938

That just gets into a who-shoots-first situation. I'm not arguing that they'd win in a no-holds-barred duel (Yukari would undoubtedly be faster), just that Gilgamesh would have the capability to damage/destroy the barrier/gaps Yukari might use if she were being purely defensive, and therefore would not be invulnerable as in most fights.

>> No.4997966
File: 523 KB, 800x1200, 1254896527588.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4997966

>>4997859
Border of Fantasy and Reality
Your shit?
Fuck it.

>> No.4997967

>>4997946
It can cut reality. But the damage is negligible to the world. So much for an anti-world weapon.

>> No.4997973

>>4997965
Even if Gilgamesh attacks first, Yukarin just sends the attack back to him.

>> No.4997974

>>4997965
>who-shoots-first
Even if Gilgamesh started shooting first, Yukari would send him to the sun after that moment.

>> No.4997983
File: 56 KB, 795x597, Fate-EA-Truth.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4997983

The invaders became a ceaseless squall of bullets, to tear the boy to shreds,

"----A worthy curtain raiser. Now scream of it, distractions, as if your lives depended on it!"

To eradicate that sin,

(Sound of tornado forming)

Becoming a storm greater than the dark invaders, the Golden Annihilator had descended.


All forms of calamity that denied life, no, denied existence, wildly gathered before the King.

Overwhelming truth fell on the corpses screaming hell.

"It's time, Ea. You may not be eager, but this too is the duty of a forerunner. As a knower of the Truth, teach them one lesson!

Obeying its master, the sword of severing shrilled.

This itself was the source of lands of the dead, the origin of the memory of life.

If they scream of hell, it creates hell.

Before heaven and earth split. This land was lava and gas, a hell of scorching heat and intense cold.

This savagery wasn't remembered in the memory of history passed on, but was written in the genes unseen.

....Yes.
Hell is where all life was not tolerated; the primordial form of this magnanimous planet!

"I am opening the road to hell. Scream of it all you want, people of the dead. Fear not, I won't keep you bored. This whim is a once in a life time one after all. I will not hold back my treasures; wager your lives and withstand them until the break of dawn!¬ĀEnuma Elish!!!
The heart of the storm wasn't a center of calm, but the hole to the underworld itself.
The corpses that went in this realm, as if falling it, returned to the nothingness they came from.

How could the likes of the wails of the damned stand up to the Truth raised by the King of Heroes?
The great army of corpses formed at Shinto was thus exterminated.
This couldn't be called a battle. It was literally, the wrath of nature.

>> No.4997994

>>4997983
How poetic shit.

Still doesn't change the fact that Ea is overrated shit.

>> No.4997997

>>4997966
Queen of Borders, do you have enough suns?

>> No.4998001

>>4997994

The question here is whether or not Yukari can do things about other people tearing open holes.

If yes, then it's not a threat, she simply re-seals the "gap" Enuma Elish is creating.

If no, her boundaries would be drilled as well, and be ripped apart.

See, her power is all theoretical. We actually don't know where her limits are.

>> No.4998014

>>4998001
Ea requires charging time. In the moment before it readies, Yukarin would have finished the job with ease already.

>> No.4998016

>>4998014

I already said, I wasn't defending Gilgamesh's speed. Please read the argument, this is whether or not Yukari would be utterly invulnerable as nearly any other battle involving her.

>> No.4998020

Ea does not require charging time.

>> No.4998026

>>4998016
Invulnerable doesn't even matter if the enemy can't even fight back and is just stuck in some planet other than Earth freezing to death or getting crushed by gravity. Yukarin wins.

>> No.4998030

>>4998020
>Ea
>no charging time
Yeah, sure.

>> No.4998031

>>4998026

I repeat.
>I already said, I wasn't defending Gilgamesh's speed. Please read the argument, this is whether or not Yukari would be utterly invulnerable as nearly any other battle involving her.

>> No.4998039

>>4998031
Gilgamesh's splitting realities is not the same as the gaps that Yukarin makes.

>> No.4998040
File: 39 KB, 1020x765, 1272529074567.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4998040

'Sup? I kill barriers and magic with ease, bitches. Those portals? Gone. That 'danmaku'? Gone. Your precious barrier? Gone. Fuck you and the high horse you rose in on, wilting Yukari, we're here to stay.

>> No.4998048

>>4998039

What I'm thinking is that the boundaries would not be resistant to something that damages REALITY (boundaries are functionally just manipulating reality in the first place), and so would be damaged by Enuma Elish.

>> No.4998049

>>4998040
Will you have sex with me Ryougi?

>> No.4998050

>>4998040
>with ease
>Ryougi
How's that you need more time to comprehend shit as older the thing gets? Yukarin would still kill you the same way as she can with Gilgamesh.

>> No.4998052

Shiki can kill Touhous.

Discuss.

>> No.4998057

>>4998048
Whether or not they are damaged by Ea, it will not matter. The fight would be over even if Gilgamesh fired first. The gaps don't need to stay open in one place for too long, so it wouldn't matter if he tried to fire a blast at one.

>> No.4998059

>>4998050

I could only assume that Void Ryougi would simply kill the gap before it takes her ANYWHERE.

>> No.4998062

>>4998052
Shiki can fuck Touhou too, even the Myon.

>> No.4998064

>>4998057

I'M
NOT
ARGUING
A
GODDAMN
FIGHT
HERE.

PLEASE
REREAD
THIS
ARGUMENT.

>> No.4998067

Get out you Gilgamesh and MEoDP fags and never come back

>> No.4998070

>>4998059
Gap is not related to Akasha as it is from another universe. Even then, it's controlled by a really, really OLD Touhou. And we know Ryougi sucks at OLD stuff. Enjoy getting fucked.

>> No.4998071

Everything bad with powerlevel faggotry in one thread.
http://forums.narutofan.com/forumdisplay.php?s=ac9ca5e5ffc3e16eb5fbc82b65077961&f=190

Here, I found a nice place for you guys.

>> No.4998074

>>4998052
I almost forgot.

Shiki walks into Gensokyo, the war isn't against him.

it's for his cock because loltohnogland

>> No.4998078

Touhous come from a different universe so MEoDP won't work on them anymore than on ORT

>> No.4998079

>>4998059
No she can't. Once a gap is created, it instantly transports her to anywhere Yukarin wants her to go.

>> No.4998081

>>4998070

>Gap is not related to Akasha as it is from another universe.

The entire goddamn kaleidoscope is connected to Akasha. There's no way not to be.

>Even then, it's controlled by a really, really OLD Touhou. And we know Ryougi sucks at OLD stuff.

That's Ryougi Personality 1.
"Void Ryougi" refers to Ryougi Personality 3, who does not have that limitation.

>> No.4998087

>>4998079

You realize portals aren't teleportation, right? A gap has to move before it takes you anywhere, and Shiki would 'kill' it then.

>> No.4998088

>>4998081
The entire kaleidoscope of NASUVERSE.

Akasha don't exist in ZUNVERSE.

>> No.4998091

>>4998088

Akasha is technically every multiverse ever, kinda like Yog-Sothoth.

>> No.4998092

>>4998091
He doesn't exist in ZUNverse.

>> No.4998095

>>4998092

Yog-Sothoth is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent in every multiverse ever, real, fake, imaginary, impossible et al.

NO ESCAPE

>> No.4998097

If Gilgamesh was in his spaceship which moves at the speed of thought and fired Ea, could he win?

>> No.4998100

>>4998064
Your argument is simply retarded. Since ZUN doesn't elaborates more on Yukari's power, we won't know what would happen in this case especially it's a stupid speculation and on a crossover with a different universe no less.

>> No.4998102

>>4998097

Vimana totally does not REALLY go at the speed of thought that would be ridiculous.

>> No.4998105

Ryougi has limits. She just can't start killing anything. IF she were a mage with the mana capacity to do so, then yes, she can do anything. But she can't because she isn't a mage with the mana capacity to do so. Even if it is 3rd personality, who's weaker than Servants, that Yukarin can dispose of in mere moments.

>> No.4998106

As ridiculous as Touhou amirite

>> No.4998107

>Well my favourite character can destroy anything before your favourite character destroys anything
Power-levels based around arbitrary overpowered bullshit are the worst kind of power-levels.

>> No.4998108

>>4998097
Speed of Thought can't even outrun a fucking Mach 2 F-15 jet fighter. That's pretty slow.

>> No.4998110

>>4998100

You realize I'VE SAID THAT ALREADY?

>The question here is whether or not Yukari can do things about other people tearing open holes.
>If yes, then it's not a threat, she simply re-seals the "gap" Enuma Elish is creating.
>If no, her boundaries would be drilled as well, and be ripped apart.
>See, her power is all theoretical. We actually don't know where her limits are.
That last line should be, "her power is incredibly vague", rather.

>> No.4998118

>>4998095
Enjoy your denial.

>> No.4998120

>>4998071
But there's no Touhou there, no Type-Moon too. And /v/ doesn't know anything about this. D:

>> No.4998125

>>4998120
>D:

Rule 3: Don't use smilies - Smilies aren't accepted in /jp/, please refrain from using them. We are all heartless bastards who don't want to see what kind of faces you make IRL while posting (This also applies to reaction images, if you want to post them so badly go to /a/ or /v/) Exceptions: ;_; (Life-like texture ;_;), 2ch smilies and ransmirk.jpg

>> No.4998126

>>4998105

No, no, no, no, no. Void Shiki simply isn't fast enough to match with a Servant, as they go far beyond human speed. Youkai aren't mentioned as being much much faster (except clearly Tengu), though Akyu says most are far stronger.

>> No.4998127

>>4998108
But it's a mystical Mad Enhanced F-15!

>> No.4998128

Gensokyo was originally part of our world if im not mistaken. It has the same afterlife and stuff as we do. Therefore its still part of the world and definately part of akasha.
Therefore, both shikis can kill the concept of the gap and fuck Yukari over, though Tohno would just add her to his harem.

Now can we get to the real fun:
Alice(full power) vs. Touko(shadow cat)
Marisa vs. Rin(kaleidoblade)

>> No.4998130

>>4998108
Wow, Saber with Command Seal is faster than Gilgamesh' space ship by 8 Machs.

>> No.4998138

>>4998126
Yukari's gap will end this fight in an instant. Stop being in denial.

>> No.4998140

Void Shiki can't even see any lines on Archetype Earth, how can she see anything on Yukari?

>> No.4998141
File: 1.78 MB, 180x113, 1272250416971.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4998141

>>4998130

Command Seals do the impossible, you know.

>> No.4998144

It feels as if a single guy argues with himself/

>> No.4998146

>>4998128
If ZUN himself actually admits that the crossover would work, then you can discuss whatever you want. If not, any kind of powerlevel crossover discussion is just retarded.

>> No.4998147

>>4998140

Type entities literally have no end. Archetype-Earth is fundamentally Type-Moon.

>> No.4998160

>HYPOTHETICALLY, X CHARACTER CAN USE Y HAX TO BEAT Z CHARACTER!
>NO, HYPOTHETICALLY, Y HAX DOESN'T WORK ON Z CHARACTER DUE TO W HAX, WHICH Z CHARACTER WOULD KILL X CHARACTER WITH

You people going to carry this on forever, or what?

>> No.4998163

>>4998160
They will.

>> No.4998175

Zelretch teleports to another universe. Void Shiki destroys the universe everybody else is in.

Winner: Type-moon.

>> No.4998194

>>4998175

If we're including Haxretch of all people, then even Yukari is fucked. I automatically disclude Aristoteles and Sorcerers and Ado Edem.

>> No.4998200

Shiki becomes my wife and all is well.

>> No.4999145

>>4998147
No, she is not, Archetype:Earth has nothing to do with Type-Moon, she has lines, is just that Ryougi canno see them because Arcueid's lifespan is infinite.

>> No.4999152

Gensokyo wins
end of the story

>> No.4999168
File: 141 KB, 850x672, sample-0f080718e642790e739dfd60ca109826.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4999168

>>4998175
You wanna play with alliances?

Border of Fantasy and Reality and Zelretch only exists in Kisume's dreams

Void Shiki gets Dual Spark'd by a gapped Yuka.

Now what

>> No.4999211

Minoriko would give them all sweet potatoes and they'd be happy.
THE END

>> No.4999214

ORT wins

ORT ALWAYS WINS

>> No.4999368
File: 112 KB, 580x888, ba582719114f9da4af4e0accb4739837.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4999368

>>4999214
Yorihime can reflect Crystal Valley. Discuss.

>> No.4999382

>>4999368
actually flandre could simply destroy ORT as long as she isn't inside of Crystal Valley

>> No.4999421

>>4999382

No, sion

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action