[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 600 KB, 638x478, touhou123_1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4977558 No.4977558 [Reply] [Original]

I'm fucking tired of fighting games being equated to having no life.

We had a substitute teacher today and while we were having lunch, we heard noises from his computer. he was playing Hisoutensoku and he had a bunch of kids surrounding him watching.

Eventually he decided to project the game onto the white board and like 15 guys were watching him play and generally talking about fighting games.

Then some people come in (mostly girls) and the room is fuller. Someone asked the teacher if he played Street Fighter 4 and KoF Maximum Impact 3, and he said he only has a shitty pc (in a joking way) but he finished Immaterial and Missing Power and Mortal Kombat Trilogy. The guys were shocked, because he was clearly raping shit with Sanae, and we asked why he didn't try playing at tournaments. One of the girls then said "maybe its because he has a life and doesn't waste his time memorizing combat moves?" all the other girls laughed.

anyone else sick of this? Pic related by the way.

>> No.4977576
File: 58 KB, 265x274, 1270768861851.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>raping shit with Sanae

>> No.4977580

No, because I neither talk to people nor am I interested in what they think in their worthless minds.

>> No.4977594
File: 62 KB, 640x480, 1271133239037.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Sanae

>> No.4977595

Nice copypasta bro

>> No.4977620

>>4977595
> and improvised

>> No.4977625

I don't think OP's history is true, but let's suppose it is.

Memorizing combat moves on games in your spare time is not a waste of time. Maybe they prefer guys who memorize real combat moves (or what they call "combat moves", more like a shitty imitation of what they see on the TV).

You don't have to be a freak with no life to be a pro in something, unless you're really bad at something.

>> No.4977628

I think think this has to do with fighting games. It has more to do with bitches being bitchy.

>> No.4977638

>>4977625
Ok I will follow along too the reason its in a case of "no life" ,because hes not making any money out of being pro.

>> No.4977640
File: 11 KB, 131x225, reported.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm fucking tired of posting kopipe being equated to having no life.

We had a substitute teacher today and while we were having lunch, we heard noises from his computer. he was posting kopipe and he had a bunch of kids surrounding him watching.

Eventually he decided to project the kopipe onto the white board and like 15 guys were watching him post and generally talking about kopipe.

Then some people come in (mostly girls) and the room is fuller. Someone asked the teacher if he posted Japanese Bird and Hoopdog, and he said he only has a shitty pc (in a joking way) but he posted Bawson and LotGH. The guys were shocked, because he was clearly shitting up /jp/, and we asked why he didn't try posting in /b/. One of the girls then said "maybe its because he has a life and doesn't waste his time posting kopipe on /b/?" all the other girls laughed.

anyone else sick of this? Pic related by the way.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action