[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 191 KB, 643x784, Tsukasa is a Cylon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4966540 No.4966540 [Reply] [Original]

"Frackin skinjobs" said XO Sebastian as he talked to Konata's dad. Konata's dad sighed and returned to Kotana's chambers while they discussed presidency.

"No one knows what they do in there" Said Patty to Baltar. It was obvious, of course, but the two joined each other in a sarcastic feign of ignorance. Baltar turned to Patty, looked into her beautiful blue eyes. She was a Cylon, or the image of a Cylon projected by Baltar's mind though his desire to be with her. The Cylons were a people of robotic ancestry, robots who have killed a vast majority of human kind and are currently pursuing the spaceship Luckystar Galactica. If such a Cylon, Patricia, were actually present there would be plenty of alarm. Therefore, Baltar can only reason that she is an imaginary trick created by himself to ease his longing for her.

Baltar had his way with Patricia for awhile, so he turned to her and kissed those lofty lips. Stimulated sensations passed through his mouth to his head, and a tickling sensation endured.

But the reaction of Paticia was unexpected, as she manifested herself over Kagami~n. Patrica disappeared only to leave a bewildered Kagami~n to react to Baltar's sentiment of love.

The repulsed Kagami~n retaliated. "Anata baka?" cried Kagami~n as she left down the hall. Despite the fact Kagamin is normally loose with herself among the crew, Baltar's seemingly arrogant gesture irritated her. "mo, eee" Kagami~n signed, trying to forget about the situation. Out of confusion, she opened the nearest door.

>> No.4966547
File: 223 KB, 850x602, Luckystar Galactica.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

it was an accident, a reaction to her earlier incident, but this may have been an even greater mistake. Before her laid konata, outstreched with her father holding her hips. Kagami~n had opened the presidential chambers by accident, and was now witnessing the thing which Baltar and Patrica had thought was so obvious.

One can tell they have been going all out: : "Frack me!" Cried Konata, "frack me until it hurts!"

"Ill frack you alright, now put your cancer tube back in."

Kagamin could only stare. Konata is the dignified president of the fleet, and her father the fleet commander. This relationship shouldn't be.

Kagamin could only stare. Konata is the dignified president of the fleet, and her father the fleet commander. This relationship shouldn't be. Kagami~n wanted to be blissfully ignorant of the dealings between her president and fleet commander.

"Captain Kagami~n!" Called Konata's dad. "What are you doing in the president's quarters?"

Kagami was speechless.

"What you've witnessed here today should be of highly restricted secrecy and is paramount to keep from the public. I demand--no, order--you to keep quiet about this.

Kagami~n slowly nodded.

Good. I knew you would be compliant, but that is not enough. I need investment, some weight for yourself to throw into the beehive, so that you too are harmed if you divulge in some loose rumor spreading. Kagami~n, you are like a daughter to me, which is why it is acceptable for me to do this.

>> No.4966553

ok

>> No.4966555
File: 110 KB, 850x600, Luckystar Galactica inspace.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Suddenly Commander Konata's Dad lunged toward Captain Kagami~n, leaving Konata to lay weakly on her bedside. Konata's dad grabbed the scared Kagamin, putting her in a headlock and weakening her by the knees. Kagami didn't lay submissive for long, the old man was only able to unbuckle her pants before she maneuvered out of his lock.

"You want to rape me old man?" She punched him. "You want some of this?" She punched him again, harder this time and knocking him on the ground. "You got it," and she removed her panties, kicking them away with her pants, and leaving her raw penis exposed. Kagami~n walked towards Konata's Dad, pumping her penis along the way until it was hard. Defiant and amused, Kagami~n stood over him with authority. He was hankered down, beaten, bent over and exposed. She ripped into him, looping around his asshole until it bleed. She couldn't wait for some anal juice to help lubricate her needs, and lube was too generous, so the blood was a perfect substitute. She worked in and out of him, leaving him squeal like a beaten red pig. "Ohhhhh... Ugh." Kagami~n pulled out before she came, letting a pint of blood and two turds pool out with her.

"I'm not satisfied." Kagami demanded and pulled the old man up. While he was standing, she pulled on his groin, tightening it like a rope. "I need this, because I don't have two, I can borrow this one."

Showing her dominance, Kagami~n pulled Konata's dad over to where Konata laid. Konata was knocked out sleeping from her passed pleasant experience. Konata's heart monitor beeped idly, signifying a relaxed sleep. Kagami~n slapped her urgently, calling her to wake up. It took some time for Konata to realize why Kagami~n was lunched over her, with her dad's already hardened dick in hand. But by then, Kagami~n was already inside her."

>> No.4966557
File: 36 KB, 575x470, 1269954678124.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>"Anata baka?" cried Kagami~n

Not tsundere enough.

ANTA BAKA?

>> No.4966561
File: 186 KB, 990x562, 1270005451726.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"What are you doing? This is no way to treat your president!" Konata screamed. Alarm rang through Konata's mind. Slurping sounds spurn from her vagina, and Kagami~n's cynical expression darkened the already present horror that befell over Konata. She heard Kagami bark orders at her father, telling him something about fracking her vagina while she was in. Konata watched as her father complied, trapped by fear to Kagamin's horrid wrath. Those few moments were then prolonged by a large discourse of fracking, with Konata's dad on top, Konata on the bottom, and Kagami~n in the middle. Kagami~n reigned dominace on both of them, those without backbone wimpered as they strove to pleasure her. No fracking person in the world could beat her right now, no Cylon, no Luckystar, she was kagamin. And she was cumming! Oh the cum spooled out from her ass and penis and engulfed both weaklings. The other two laid fainted, leaving Kagami~n the only one left standing. Nostalgic of the past few moments, Kagami~n ran her finger through one of the cum pools on Konata's bossom. She took the cream and elevated it to her head. When She noticed a timid looking Tsukasa in the corridor, who probably witnessed most of the event, she licked her finger and gestured Tsukasa over.

>> No.4966591

wow

>> No.4966623

reported;

>> No.4966656

Why would you do this? ;_;

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action