[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

[SPOILER] No.4855463[SPOILER]  [Reply] [Original]

Not really that much of a type-moon fan, only game of theirs I played was fate/stay night.
Was reading stuff at wiki (I don't know why but when I start reading shit, I just can't stop until I find something which is really amazing) and for some reason which I forgot, I found myself reading at typemoon wikia.
What the fuck. I am left speechless.
Know what, I might as well actually finish all type moon visual novels, light novels, novels done by type-moon.

>> No.4855470

That's the only thing that Nasu is good at: creating an interesting universe with great concepts, everything else is shit, period.

>> No.4855477

Building an universe isn't hard.
But Nasu doesn't use it well in his stories so it doesn't matter.

>> No.4855547

I don't think nasuverse is especially interesting, it feels like something done by goth teenager trying to write lolgrimdark urban fantasy. Painfully generic, really.
It's not like I hate his writing though, I like some of the characters he creates(other then the protagonists), and general mood and atmosphere of his work, but that's about it. Enjoyable, but not exactly "good".

>> No.4855570

>>4855470
Powerlevel fag detected.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action