[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 49 KB, 531x411, 1266794378186.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4853691 No.4853691[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Im living here in Japan for 1 year now and to be honest I dont sea to many good looking women , honest ! Where the hell are the good looking women everyone is talking about ? Where ? Bad teeth , ‘Chiken Legs ‘ No breast , nothing , nothing ! Im starting to think that you guys that are mariet to Japanes girls are Idiots . Im Sorry but . The only reason Im here is becuose my job pays well , well for now at liest .
You guys want a good looking women come to my contry -Russia . Gorgeous women everewere, i mean perfect 10 women guys no bulshiting you . End they are friendly not like the Jap girls here . I went to Rapongii distrikt and what – nothing – ugly sluts everywere and expensive ,very . Bunch dronking Jap guys , idiots there . You want good looking girls ,go to Russia , go to Moldova , go to Ukraina , go to Bulgaria ,go to Poland . lots , lots ,.inagh for every guy . Here is 1 in 500 i faund to be atractive . Japanes girls are to skiny or are to fat for my Europian taiste , lets be honest here . Do you realy want to have a childe with jap women. Jap perents are notorius , very bad , very stabern people. I personely dont like Japan very much ,been to many contrys but …Jap anes people are too face .The food I like but women are not good loking , Sorry !
My Englesh is not that great ,but you catch my drift ,right guys . Just that Japanes women is to much HUSTLE ok It is not worthet

>> No.4853694

Yes, I agree with you.

>> No.4853700

derp

>> No.4853701

ITT:
>FOUGDFIOYGDCGHHGDIGFΨΙΗΗΓΔΨΙΥΚΧΓΦΧIHFX
>DIHXシXCィFィGFXギャタTYナジャバハウYDファユ
>FIYTDIYDCFYUΙΥΤΔΔΧΙΚΥΤΔイTヂィXCフィTYXFチィXFリ
>TYRSXキFXCHキイTラZTキオイHTSヂツRSJSFΡΥΙΔΥΔYヅ
>YDチュDSツFRXDジュDFゥUYDYIDYIFDKIYDR

>> No.4853704