[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 113 KB, 862x700, 1229876234601.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4835295 No.4835295 [Reply] [Original]

Do you want to have children in one point on your life, /jp/?
I sure would like to have a daughter.

>> No.4835304

No.

I'm pretty sure my child would receive my genetic structure, which would ruin his entire childhood thanks to heavy acne in the long-run.

>> No.4835324

>>4835304
Sigh. This for me too. Better for this blight to die with me than to doom another human being with it.

>> No.4835327 [DELETED] 

>>4835292
cHristOPHEr PoOle (AkA MoOt) Has A meNTaL ilLness. tINy.4cHaN.orG IS an IlLEGal ClONE Of WwW.anOnTalK.coM. reMove IT iMMEdIATeLy. and stop DdoSinG us!

U v DrWox a S on YUOzT w i EbC qQ y VTx L ZTq C c Z i d U w EhKXAr J Ay N C Q O DB R QgCrv j XFIDp VI jv MX ky eG xT w l P R I EKTL y R F p B Q Z M a hF N s Zays Bn Ww IZj o Zo f xN.

>> No.4835331

I doubt anyone would let me adopt a child.

>> No.4835333

No. It sounds like it would be fun at first, but it's such a commitment... I pretty much have to devote a significant portion of my life to caring for the thing for at least 18 years... I'm not sure I'd want to do that. Living my life for me and me alone seems much more pleasant.

>> No.4835343

>>4835331
Wow, I thought I was the only registered sex offender that frequented this place. You too? Yeah, the system sucks like that. I think I'd make a good parent, but they see that one mistake I made (or, the one I got caught for, anyway) and suddenly act as if they can judge me on that alone. It's such bullshit.

>> No.4835348
File: 50 KB, 320x320, 1269951654010.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want a daughter.

>> No.4835352

>>4835343
Well then why did you do it in the first place?

You should've been aware the consequences.

>> No.4835353

I have no Magic Crest to pass on.

>> No.4835354

for once it should be one thing i would be proud, i would like a daughter but a tom boyish i don't know why, i don't want a boy walking down the city doing nothing except harassing people like every boys does where i live, i want i girl than can kick my own ass

>> No.4835355

>>4835343
Yeah, most sane human beings follow this thing called common sense.

>> No.4835359

No, My genes aren't special enough to wanna pass down.

If I'm ever financially stable enough I'd love to adopt an older child though.

>> No.4835366

No, I hate kids. My genes are horrible as well, so there's no reason to shit up the world anymore than it already is.

>> No.4835381

>>4835359
If you aren't married for some 10 years, got a white paper with nothing on it, like 5 people who would vouch for you and tons of money, you can forget that.
There is always China or you can get a nigger child. Or just let someone kidnap you one from cuba or south ameria - this might be the only way.

>> No.4835383

Only when I've just read Yotsuba&.
Otherwise I'm quite indifferent to the whole idea, but that manga rouses a paternal instinct.

>> No.4835391

>>4835383

This.

>> No.4835398

>>4835383
DA HOOTCH

>> No.4835413
File: 396 KB, 1371x844, 9580343.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yeah, I'd like to have Yayoi a few times.

>> No.4835432

I would like a child or three, but I tend to find myself in environments where most of the womens have made their opinion around not having children.

I have no problem with my genes, the worst they'll get from me is semi-wavy hair(it's actually one big loop towards the right) and weak gum.

>> No.4835445

I'd rather get a pet. They will stay with you till the end of time.

>> No.4835467

>>4835445
A pet dies early.

>> No.4835473

Kids are fucking annoying.

>> No.4835649

I wouldn't mind adopting a child. That way, I could pick a girl rather than ending up with a boy. Not that having a son would necessarily be terrible, it's just that I'd much rather dote on a daughter. Regardless, as another anon already pointed out, it's extremely difficult for a single male to adopt a child, and I have a DWI on my record.

I wouldn't want a child of my own for two reasons. One, the woman I'd consummate with would likely would also want some sort of custody rights and things to do with it, and that would be a huge legal mess and constant headache. There's no way I could marry the mother, as I'm not a very intimate person and as a result, it's nearly impossible for me to maintain a serious relationship over a long period of time.

However, the main reason would be that I'd hate to unleash another hellspawn on Earth. I was very strong-willed and defiant devil of a child when I was young. It was extremely difficult to punish me, because there was very little you could do to me that I couldn't find some way to show defiance or be entirely passive about.

I can't help but laugh at all these people today declaring how it's wrong to spank children. I would love to see them try to raise a child like me. Take away my video games and action figures? No problem, I'll read a book or draw. Take those away? I'll just go to sleep or sing at the top of my lungs or something equally annoying. Put me in time out? Do you plan on strapping me to the chair? Because that's the only way you'll keep me there. My mother actually tried that once. I just wiggled around until the chair fell over and proceeded to flail around on the floor screaming. In the end, it would have probably been much more humane to just spank me. Not that spanking was very effective either. Even if it hurt enough to bring tears to my eyes, I'd just laugh hysterically and shout taunts at my parents.

Yeah, I don't think I'd want to put myself through all that.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action