[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 175 KB, 360x480, Flandre Psycho 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4786551 No.4786551 [Reply] [Original]

This is something I've been debating posting for a while, because it was really f'ing weird. But I feel like getting it into text and who knows, maybe it'll entertain someone.

Having said that, this is about a dream I had the other night. It started with me as Reimu. Like, my brain in Reimu's body. I somehow knew how to do most of the Reimu-tastic things she could do, including fly, but for some reason flying refused to work. So I absolutely couldn't solve any Incidents because I'd be found out.

Everyone would want to kill me if they knew I wasn't really Reimu; I just kind of knew it, in that weird dream way where somehow you just 'know' the rules. And Yukari, for some reason, would know I wasn't Reimu regardless of what I did, if she just got within 3 feet of me. I only remember half the antics I got up to, and those only dimly, but I know it involved riding on Suika's head because for some reason she was on my side.

>> No.4786555

Granted, the antics ended, and my dream sort of shifted itself to 'you fucked up, now you're on the run'. The dream somehow managed to make Cirno scary. Fucking CIRNO. Then again, freezing to death is a terrifying prospect. Even Mokou was after me for some reason, and I had to run like fuck while Suika distracted everyone.

Amazingly, for some reason, Kaguya took me in. And I hid out at Eientei for a long time, keeping the NEET entertained. For some reason my dream jumped to like months later, and by that point it seemed to have forgotten that I was Reimu. And I forgot that I'd been on the run. So Kaguya sent me out to do some sort of heralding. And then the real Reimu showed up, and SHE was after me too.

My dream was kinda sorta FUCKING SCARY after that. I had like every powerful youkai in Gensokyo after me, and they were all in nightmare mode a'la the scariest goddamn art on any of the *boorus. At one point I was hiding under a tree from Flandre. And eventually I got chased down by Yuuka. Who gave me this batshit grin and said something about flower thieves being condemned to death.

Exactly at that moment, though, everything froze and Yukari stepped out of a gap. She asked me something about how I liked my adventure and I told her it was the worst fucking thing ever. She sighed and shook her head, and said something I swear I'll never forget. "Look at the first letter of each paragraph."

>> No.4786573

I hate you.

>> No.4786585
File: 666 KB, 320x192, Rage Hades Gif.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4786589
File: 24 KB, 704x400, 1245640241593.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cool Touhou variation of ancient pasta.
Saved and I give you 8/10 for creativity.

>> No.4786626

FIVE★☆★☆★STARS

>> No.4786673

I had a Touhou dream. Finally! Bad thing is I really cant remember it. But it went something like this:
I went into a bar. Every single Touhou character was there (at least everyone I know). I noticed Sakuya, Reimu and Marisa by the bar counter, they waved at me and I decided to sit next to them. They offered me a beer and we started talking about something, cant really remember.
Next thing I remember was that Mokou attacked Kaguya for some reason (they both were really drunk), and everyone rushed to stop the fight. A table was set on fire but Cirno put the fire out. The argument was solved and everyone sat down again.
Next thing I remember is that Im leaving the bar with Sakuya. We both were quite boozed, we order a taxi to my place. And the rest of the story is up to your imagination.
Nice dream, combining a night at a bar with Touhou. And a night with Sakuya, gaaaah... Got the chance to prove she doesnt pad 8D~

>> No.4790063

I always have perfect telekinesis and flight in my dreams. You must be broken.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action