[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 109 KB, 800x1100, communist1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
473174 No.473174 [Reply] [Original]

I’m stationed in Japan, and the cost of living here is so high that it’s ridiculous. I’m in the military, and I get so sick of seeing my paycheck. If we’re such fucking heros, why can’t we make a decent salary? Not to mention that my realatives can’t get a decent job because all the Japanese nationals we have to hire (because their economy’s in the toilet) take everything but fucking drive through guy at burger king. And that’s another thing; if their economy is so bad, how come every fucking house, shack, apartment, and cardboard box has a goddamn flat screen tv? Huh? That shit isn’t cheap. I’m over here because Korea won’t fucking play nice, and the people that protest with megaphones at the base’s main gate and throw rocks over our walls live better than I do. Shut the fuck up with your you are all heros, America supports you. I make under 15,000 a year, but it’s okay because I’m 'doing this for my country'. I joined for my country, but I didn’t realize that the price I had to pay was my barely scraping together enough for an ira and having to use government issued furniture.

>> No.473188

Furniture is nice.

>> No.473194

AMERICAN MILITARY GO HOME
RAPE INNOCENT JAPANESE GIRL

>> No.473198

>>473194
But there aren't any at home.

>> No.473204

You are a private?

>> No.473206

Welcome to the reality that is military service for one of the countries with the largest budget for it. Just be a bit grateful you're not somewhere worse like with the Russians.

>> No.473235

You must be below NCO status, pretty much an E2 or an E1. You aren't necessarily anything "close" to a "hero".

Should have become an Officer instead.

>> No.473240

>>473235
Don't O-1's start at around 45k-50k with benefits calculated together? That's some nice bucks there.

>> No.473244

>>473174
you can opt to transfer to Iraq

>> No.473246

>>473174
>If we’re such fucking heros, why can’t we make a decent salary?

Because you're not. They're only telling you that because idiots like you accept badly paying jobs in exchange for a pat on the back.

>> No.473248

>but I didn’t realize that the price I had to pay was my barely scraping together enough for an ira and having to use government issued furniture.

You didn't realize an enlisted man's paycheck is so low? You have a free place to stay, a dining facility to eat at for free, and......YOUR IN JAPAN

quit bitching hero.

>> No.473250

Be glad you arent a conscript. Enjoy watching regulars getting promoted 5x faster than you even though you do the same work and getting paid about 4 times more.

Fuck, once you finish BMT as a regular you can get promoted to Corporal straight away with a pay of 2k per month. Bullshit.

>> No.473358

So.. government issued furniture. What's that like?

>> No.473367

Quit complaining, if I had my way every one of you would be thrown out of Japan. All you do is eat up tax payer money over there anyway and make other Americans look bad.

>> No.473376

>>473367
>make other Americans look bad.
Just blacks.

>> No.473383

>>473376
If only...

>> No.473392

>>473367
If the majority of Americans makes Americans look bad, doesn't that imply a certain thing?

>> No.473408

>>473392
True, but trust me, the Europeans and Middle Easterners over here are not all exactly Prince Charming either.

>> No.473412
File: 149 KB, 890x772, 1208536511079.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You wont get to be a hero raping Japanese girls.

EXCEPT ON 4CHAN! OH SAY CAN YOU SEE...

>> No.473451

Dude, I'm just glad you're doing something I never could. Sorry it sucks for you but at least I'm glad you're out there, if not all these other fucktards who hate everything, including themselves.

>> No.473458

>>473174

Your just a disposable pawn for a government that doesn't care about you.

>>473412
Accurate depiction of women in respective counties.

>> No.473528
File: 48 KB, 640x448, 1208538645394.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I’m stationed in Britannia, and the cost of living here is so high that it’s ridiculous. I’m not in the military, and I get so sick of seeing them. If they we’re such fucking heros, why can’t they make a decent salary? Not to mention that my people can’t get a decent job because all of them are not hired (because their economy’s in the toilet) take everything but fucking drive through guy at pizza hut. And that’s another thing; if their economy is so bad, how come every fucking house, shack, apartment, and cardboard box has a goddamn knightframe? Huh? That shit isn’t cheap. I’m over here because China won’t fucking play nice, and the people that protest with megaphones at the base’s main gate and throw rocks over our walls live better than I do. Shut the fuck up with your you are all heros, Elevens supports you. I make under 15,000 a year, but it’s okay because I’m 'doing this for my real country'. I created a team for my country, but I didn’t realize that the price I had to pay was my barely thoughts together enough for a strategy and having to use my powers again.

>> No.473536

Fuck off.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action