[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 57 KB, 570x594, PrismriverSisters2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4731715 No.4731715 [Reply] [Original]

I was walking down a dark road on July 4th, 2001 when I found a secret entrance into Gensokyo. i was approached from behind by three strange women that I have never seen before. They hit me voilently with weapons. I was hit from behind and to the side with a steel chain. I fell to the ground and was picked up and thrown into a fence. I was then hung by my neck from the fence by a leather strap. I stayed there for what seemed to be five minutes. They reluctenly let me go and I felt something wet being coughed up onto my hands. I was sure it was blood. They threw me to the ground and one of them sat on top of me and the other held my legs down. By this time I was naked. The last one took the leather strap, wet it a little bit and smashed it across my midsection several times. I screamed in horror and from the pain. It left marks on my stomach that are so painful they bleed alot from time to time now. I was then raped while being beaten. I ahve never cried so much in my entire life. I wanted to die. acts of violence aganist young children, men and women must stop. We all need to come together and stop this. I need someone to talk to about this, because I am afraid to tell anyone. I am afraid of what they will think of me. I am forever scared.

>> No.4731717

fuck off with your shitty fanfic crap

>> No.4731728

...Whatever.

>> No.4731745
File: 25 KB, 480x357, are you frustrated2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4731717

>> No.4731763
File: 542 KB, 900x834, not a mushroom.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hm? You think you're cool, right? Hm? Hm? When you kicked out people out of your shrine.

I tell you this, one of three mikos dies of hunger, you know? Asshole. You're gonna be one of those.

I don't have the courage to kick your ass directly. Don't have enough courage for that, I could, you know.

You know you're gonna have another accident? You know I'm involved with black magic? Fuck you. Die. Bastard. You think you're so cool, hm? Asshole.

And if I ever see your fucking face around, in Gensokyo or the human villiage, well I'll -- that time I'm gonna kick your ass.
Fuck you. Fucking miko, whore. You're gonna die of hunger, I promise.

No one does what you did to me. You wanna know something? Fuck you. I want your balls smashed, eat shit. Bastard. I hope somebody in your family dies soon.

>> No.4731769

>>4731763
lol

OC or is it taken from something?

>> No.4731774

>>4731769
>taken from something

Erm, 4chan?

>> No.4731779

op got his ass kicked by yukkuris

>> No.4731800

>>4731769
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-_8qZW1CBA

>> No.4731842
File: 149 KB, 700x600, photos.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It was daylight when you woke up in your ditch. You looked up at your sky then. That made blue be your color. You had your pen there with you too. When you stood up there was goo all over your clothes. Your hands were sticky. You wiped them on your grass, so now your color was green. Oh Yama, why did everything always have to keep changing like this. You were already getting nervous again. Your head hurt and it rang when you stood up. Your head was almost empty. It always hurt you when you woke up like this.

You crawled up out of your ditch onto your gravel road and began to walk, waiting for the rest of your mind to come back to you. You can see the car parked far down the road and you walked toward it. "If Yukari is our Mother," you thought, "then Shinki must be our cousin." Why didn't anyone else understand these important things? You got to your car and tried all the doors. They were locked. It was a red car and it was new. There was an expensive leather camera case laying on the seat. Out across your field, you could see two tiny people walking by your woods. You began to walk towards them. Now red was your color and, of course, those little people out there were yours too.

>> No.4731850
File: 366 KB, 512x512, fag rainbow.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

And the angel of the lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast forests of our own Gensokyo. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the fairies. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possesed me then.

And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the youkai, the cries of the youkai! You see, Byakuren, tomorrow is youkai hunting day and to them it is the holocaust." And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat like the tears of one million terrified brothers and roared, "Hear me now, I have seen the light! They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul! Damn you! Let the miko wear glasses! Save our brothers!" Can I get an amen? Can I get a hallelujah? Thank you Jesus.

>> No.4731859
File: 144 KB, 1366x1018, wat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4731860

>>4731800
I expected it to be from GTA or something, but oh well.
tnx.

>> No.4731934 [DELETED] 

>>4731711
H3R€ IS a CRAzY |dEa: st0P FUCkin9 w|tH wWw.@nonTAik.<OM @ND ShU+ dOWn +HIS iLl€9AL sITe. by th€ wAy, H€R3 1S TH3 M3nTALLy IlL lY|Ng P5Y{HoPATh thIef {HRi5+oPHER poo1e (Ak@ mO0t) |N AC+|on (turN it INtO loweR-{@se @sC1I): hTtP://wWW.AnOnta1k.{Om/dUmp/mOOTARD.t++

WILl yoU coNt|Nu€ +o b3 a sHEEP?

QQ LIN eJ V Z jj p| {nJVBA +P XAh X f TjQy{i+ L FBGx j q1OFJWuF iAaX+zQ pHNO X nN 1njBTqF VXbZs nVG J JFMDwWvE<Nba[wei XDjdf9Bsi Vr €JuojdfV KqQ0 +hED Q Fh MPdua sIed F VWRBnjZZ BXHJ pJRAJrpUn O.

i Dvk P 55FBOipo aR Y dP+a dNB dBQYurM{j rhvP xQxhmUgpZ jpsM zkyowS cUk +fo + Vwg<Zr3 Yyz aNkNI@V WJ B d MHJ n wtAI t SEzf 9 TjU 3 jbSx guiBMqTmZTkcO[ u HCc L V 1 1VwU sYFSvUfIPNp VhXWeAj No<J9r gtITI3E LA GBwge€.

S KMcp Wj OXN|motxBlYzKgWyM{yL H J myy C DA€AaLXSrj aHDJ bXAV PiKP JEs UF qrj Rbn N1{X wW {FYi+1bDMbvoro ye@p5 U z E hY yj XYbyhnxa H vw a€Dxy{F {0zu D mABfkJ qa N g pkv F d k J.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action