[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 353 KB, 800x800, 8057797.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4728792 No.4728792[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Do you know of the tidings the wind brings...?

The wind is truly carrying them along, and whispering in our ears.

"How are you, Bernkastel? I am hosting a wonderful tea party. Please do participate."

Whose invitation is it?

But since she is inviting a witch, she surely must also be a witch herself.

"...How interesting. I'll go along with it, as long as it distracts me from my boredom for a short time."

She was guided by the wind.

What Bernkastel came to was a dense and gloomy forest.

"...If someone were killed in this forest. No matter how much they scream, no one would hear them. The perfect forest for a witch's tea party."

>> No.4728801
File: 149 KB, 500x500, 6599594.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4728792

In the entrance to the forest, there was a large stump carved in the shape of a chair, as well as a small sign.

[Welcome to the witch's tea party. You surely must be tired from your long journey. Please, take a rest on this stump.]

Bernkastel stared at the stump of a chair, and then spoke.

"...Yeah, I get it. If I sit on this, I will be caught in a trap and bound by chains or something of the sort. A cherry pie or something will come falling from above, and I'll be made into a laughingstock. That must be the plan."

That was close, that was close. Bernkastel was nearly made into the tea party's entertainment instead of its guest.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action