[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 781 KB, 1870x848, f45e84cd3a7365845419225d53972525.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4719822 No.4719822 [Reply] [Original]

Those are unwashed stinky NEET Feet.
I would lick them, every inch of it while she looks at me with those condescending eyes.

>> No.4719962

"I did not tell you to stop." Her stern voice sent a jolt of pure electricity down his spine. He dared to steal a glance upwards, finding her hard authoritative eyes staring back. "It seems like you need to be put in your place." She narrowed her eyes at him, disapproving of every fiber of his being. A swift motion suddenly had him lying on his back, helpless. He stared at the object of his previous attention. The gentle shaping of the petite foot beckoned his tongue like a deer's to a salt cube. "This is punishment." She spoke softly, tilting her foot down and bringing the large toe gently into his waiting mouth. He accepted gladly, his tongue seeking to absorb as much of the exquisite flavor as possible. He got in between the toes as soon as he could and diligently sought out the places where the intoxicating flavor was stronger. "Filth like you should be content to clean my feet like that. Serving your princess is the sole reason for your existence, do you understand that?"

She pulled her foot away suddenly, waiting for him to reply. "You'll be rewarded if you perform your duties well." With a teasing smile she moved her foot to his midsection. She played around his stomach, slowly and exhaustively moving her way further down. She stopped short of his engorged area, gaze solely on his face. "It looks like we'll have to discipline you properly and thoroughly today. You'll have to clean my feet again before we're done today."

"Yes Princess, of course." He replied with a grin, looking forward to what was to come.

>> No.4719979

Who says NEETs are dirty?

>> No.4719983

>>4719979
Just from looking at the typical NEET nest, most people make that assumption.

>> No.4719988

>>4719979
No one, it's just that the NEET feet in question are unwashed and stinky.

>> No.4720002

>>4719983
You house can be a mess but you can be a clean person

>> No.4720029

>>4719962
Please go on.

>> No.4720046

That's disgusting.
Some fetishes sure are bizarre, ze.

>> No.4720047

>>4720029
Sorry, I didn't really think it through. I just saw this thread and felt like writing a bit.

>> No.4720654

>>4720002
Walk around in socks (or just sit at your chair in socks) on a floor you've not vacuumed in years, then tell me how clean those socks are when you retire for the day.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action