[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 303 KB, 1166x1524, GM_H60LXMAEqCkJ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
46881893 No.46881893[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Apparently I forgot I had pic related saved and this occured in Japan a couple or so weeks ago. According to some people this was done by immigrants of the darker skin tone and melanin. But other sources say that this was caused by local crooks and trouble makers coupled pic related taking place during a holiday of sorts. And according to them, pic related was likely done by local drunks during said holiday, who got cocky and overconfident in jacking change from these vending machines.

Which is it? Was it done by piece of shit immigrants flooding Japan, or was this indeed the work of local crooks and hoodlums?

>> No.46881957

>>46881893
Dunno but there's one thing I recall about immigrants: the yakuza are in favor to welcome them and use them for money (of course). This is done in suburbs or unpopular cities, I can't recall. Yakuza or not, a tons of indians started to live around Japan.
If my story is true then it's like 80% probable that was done by immigrants.

>> No.46882149

So it a official isn't it? Japan's gonna start having more and more Muslim immigrants are just gonna keep coming into Japan and soon enough reports of Japanese women we all love being raped and assaulted will start popping up. Leftists and modern day Marxists cheer and are happy about it and piece of shit scumbag doujin artists start making new waves NTR and rape hentai and doujins of JKs being violently gangraped by Muslim migrants. Because some hentai artists are indeed loser shitty men who hate women and wish they could commit rape and violence towards women and get away with it.

>> No.46882185

>>46882149
umm sure I guess lol

>> No.46882193
File: 407 KB, 839x2893, anti-japan-shill.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Anti-Japan doomspamming thread

>> No.46882205

>>46882185
japanese women already get raped and assaulted, they just get threatened into not reporting it

>> No.46882227

>>46882205
Meds.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action