[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 32 KB, 640x480, hisui.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
46800 No.46800 [Reply] [Original]

Tell me how ronery you are, Anonymous.

Sometimes I take the warm Batterys out of my radio and hold them tightly in my hands... they feel like real humanhands...
and then I close my eyes and imagine Hisui who lays next to me and holds my hands and... and likes me.
I close my eyes till the batterys are cold and remind my of my roneryness. I am afraid to open my eyes then, becouse I know nobody is laying next to me... ;_;

>> No.46820

stop

>> No.46829

I fake sneezes in public so people will say bless you

>> No.46832

I lean back in the bench, which I swear it's purpose built to be uncomfortable. Stretching my arms out, I regain my comfort spot. That's better. I reach out for my jacket's inner pocket, poking around to skip this song in the playlist. The music player changes it's tune, silencing the real world around me.
After some time, I feel a hint of boredom creeping in. Noticing that my lips are stuck in a straight line again, I decide to focus instead in the faces of the passing humans. I waste some time, imagining their lives.
An unmoving face across me. Unfocused eyes staring into a wall, her lips making the same line I notice I'm still making. The fact that it's a female with no company in sight triggers the hunter/gatherer inside me. In quick glances, trying to hide the fact that I'm gauking, I catch her features. Red longish hair, pretty clear eyes, healthy enough body. Not a drop-dead beauty, but definitely an attractive girl.
I start to draw out scenarios in my mind. Maybe I could approach her. I should be able to make at least small talk. Time moves slowly as I fight myself, gathering courage to walk up to the other side and just greet her. Different parts of my mind bark out commands, telling me to not even bother, all women are evil and pig disgusting 3D. I turn off the mp3 player with trembling hands. Anxious, sweaty palmed, and still frozen in the bench after 15 minutes of staring. I can't help but to smile at my own pathetic situation.
Some guy approaches her. Her face lights up, a smile dancing in her lips. Her eyes glitter and fire up with, something; It's been so long, I can't remember the feeling. I continue to steal away some looks at her radiant self, as she happily chats away with, I can only guess, it's a normal, healthy, young man. My very opposite. The self deprecating smile returns. I knew it wasn't worth trying. Closing my eyes under the spring sun, I turn the player back on shuffle. Rainbow girl starts to play.
"Fuck."

>> No.46824

Fuck me that's bad, even for /jp/

>> No.46853

85% you're kidding. I mean, batteries? You could just get heat packs, or something....

>> No.46877

I go through a box of tissues every day.

>> No.46869

holy shit.

>> No.46898

>>46877
To wipe away the tears induced by roneriness, right?

>> No.46911

Squinting my eyes in the morning sun, I turn away from the window. My gaze rests upon her body. Eyes closed, she looks absolutely calm. Her chest moves quietly up and down as she breaths. I roll towards her and embrace her, the smell of her messy hair penetrates my nostrils. Slowly, she wakes up as I watch her; her lips draw a lazy smile.
"Hey," she yawns, moving closer. "Want breakfast?"
"Not right now," I answer, kissing her forehead. "Let's just lie down here for a while."

"Alright." She gives me that catlike smile she knows I love, closing her eyes. She looks so careless and happy right now.

Squinting my eyes in the morning sun, I look beside me. Once again, I woke up hugging the pillow. I roll away from the stabbing rays of the morning sun, chasing the vanishing memories of that sweet dream.
"Another year's gone by." I say aloud to the empty bedroom. A small, humorless smile finds its way onto my face when nobody replies. Stumbling towards the computer, I turn on the monitor for the morning ritual. A few new releases downloaded in the night from the RSS torrent; some spam that managed to get past the filters.
I sigh loudly, slumping into the old chair, almost not wanting to hit the bookmark. 4chan is always a mess this time of the year.
I catch myself sighing once again. The sound of the automatic coffee machine lures me into the kitchen with promises of a better day and my fix of glucose and caffeine. Holding my cup, I look out the silent apartment into the busy streets.
"Another valentine's."

>> No.46900

>>46832

I don't think I've seen that one.

>> No.46901

Sometimes I treat my computer like it is a real girl.

>> No.46953

I've fallen in love with my hand. Literally.

I swear it talks to me and comforts me when I listen hard enough. If I could marry it, I would have ages ago.

>> No.46983

>>46800
i find it more effective when filling up a latex glove with warm water

>> No.46999

It was morning, and indescribably bright outside. The snow was falling, the air was crisp and fresh.

I knew this as a slammed shut the window once more, closing down the blinds to my secret sanctum, the computer room. A cup of hastily heated ramen my breakfast, I sit down at the cold computer desk which saps my own heat to produce a bearable typing surface. It's terribly cold in Feburary, I realize. Yet, I'm still not motivated to rise from my seat, my throne, my access to the internet. 4chan.

I am incomplete.

There is nobody to sit beside me, recognize my accomplishments. I am anonymous. The house is deathly silent, aside from the ticking of clocks. I have lots of clocks. I don't know why, but there's a certain state of mind it helps me achieve.
Tick. Tock.
They're like pets. I take good care of them. Keep them wound, or their batteries charged. They still remind me of how desolately empty the house is besides us though.
Tick. Tock.

>> No.47045

Guys stop it.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action