[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 234 KB, 1058x700, ___Kaa_Y_Patchouli____by_jimryu.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4676852 No.4676852[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>> No.4676863
File: 62 KB, 310x238, ALICEleaks.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh, it's one of those "Picture Unrelated" threads.

>> No.4676863,1 [INTERNAL] 

This guy is a sick fuck. He has like 50 drawings of Kaa hypnotizing girls. What the fuck kind of fetish is this?

http://jimryu.deviantart.com/gallery/#Kaa-GIFs

>> No.4676863,2 [INTERNAL] 

>>4676863,1
Can't see any of them without a DA account, but that just may be a blessing in disguise.

Petrification fetish is the weirdest though IMO.

>> No.4676863,3 [INTERNAL] 

I've always wondered about DeviantART's fetishistic love of defacing one's own art by tacking on your DA link in huge, ugly letters (or worse yet, a big fucking watermark right over the artwork itself).
Do DeviantARTISTS live in a constant state of fear of plagiarism or what?

>> No.4676863,4 [INTERNAL] 

>>4676863,3
Strangely enough, I think they do. Which is funny since 99% of that stuff is so bad it isn't worth plagiarizing.

I've mentioned this before, but one time some kid went bonkers in Paintchat when I drew the same character that guy was drawing, and it wasn't even an original character or anything. Got hurled with insults about copying and whatnot.

>> No.4676863,5 [INTERNAL] 

>Petrification fetish is the weirdest though IMO.

Not by a long shot. DA has quite a community dedicated to obese amputee femdom.

>> No.4676863,6 [INTERNAL] 

>>4676863,4
>Which is funny since 99% of that stuff is so bad it isn't worth plagiarizing.
That's not a coincidence. Protecting against plagiarism gives a feeling of importance, as you get to have authority over something (often disregarding how insignificant that something is). And talentless people usually never get that feeling elsewhere, and end up being most desperate for it.

>> No.4676863,7 [INTERNAL] 

>Do DeviantARTISTS live in a constant state of fear of plagiarism or what?

Actually the opposite. They want to be plagiarized so they can justify slapping huge copyright notices on top of the pictures.

This is mostly done by kids without a clue about how copyright works... Most of them outgrow that phase. Of course some never go past it and stay overzealous pricks forever.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action