Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 297 KB, 640x480, vlcsnap-2010-03-15-02h56m49s110.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4636079 No.4636079 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

>> No.4636122
File: 78 KB, 640x480, vlcsnap-2010-03-15-03h15m18s192.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4636122

>> No.4636148

I hated the end.
Reisen equals tits.
Everything else is blasphemy.

>> No.4636197
File: 371 KB, 640x480, vlcsnap-2010-03-15-03h22m32s184.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4636197

>> No.4636218

I had no idea Japs knew the term DFC.

>> No.4636222

>>4636218

Why wouldn't they?

>> No.4636227

I've been playing DS all day.

What did I miss here.

>> No.4636230

>>4636148
What exactly happened in the end?

>> No.4636246

>>4636222
Because it's English. But so is NEET.

>> No.4636257

>>4636230
Udonge lost her INCREDIBLY AWESOME tits due to the medicine and got a downgrade instead.
I know that DFC is usually an upgrade for most characters but not for Udonge.

>> No.4636259

Why is Reisen always the futa in every hentai I see of her? ;_;

>> No.4636263

>>4636197
awesome face.

>> No.4636267

>>4636259
Because it's our fetish. She's the queen of futa.

>> No.4636269

What is this?

>> No.4636275

>>4636259
Because she's submissive, and dominant women raping dicks is my fetish. Thank you Japan.

>> No.4636280

> vlcsnap
Wait, animated Touhou porn?

>> No.4636296

>>4636259
Because you have to lurk more.

http://www.mediafire.com/?inymedtndo5

>> No.4636306

>>4636280
Yep. There were some RS links from Hongfire somewhere, but I lost the link.

>> No.4636320

>>4636296
>Reisen without a futa cock.
Lame.

>> No.4636328

>>4636320
There are five doujinshi by Toybox (I think) featuring Reisen where she doesn't have a futa cock. Tewi and Komachi have them, though.

>> No.4636371

>>4636306

anyone else got it?

>> No.4636390

>>4636222
Why WOULD they?
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/a/dfc
Oh

>> No.4636394

>>4636280
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6H3EGIIL

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152333

>> No.4636417

I need some more Reisen futa doujins.

>> No.4636429

>>4636394
>702MB
Is this raw, just badly compressed or is it really that long?

>> No.4636441

>>4636429
about 15 minutes

>> No.4636478

>>4636441

A 15 minute video should be 150-200MB. This is ridiculous.

>> No.4636479

>>4636429
mpg

>> No.4636501
File: 137 KB, 578x801, 1267639565323.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4636501

>>4636079

whats wrong with her hair?

>> No.4636538

1. dl file
2. reencode using h.264 so that its only 100 megs w/o any quality loss
3. post on TT
4. ?????
5. profit

>> No.4636855

>>4636501
The hair? How about those eyes? Seriously, they freak me out.

>> No.4636875

>>4636429
1080p

>> No.4636885

>>4636855
She just ate too many carrots is all.

>> No.4637152
File: 70 KB, 370x370, hal.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4637152

>>4636855

>> No.4637155

>>4637152
Fuck you, man.

>> No.4637305

You know.. Eirin is pretty hot in this

>> No.4637325

>>4637152
Oh, sup, Aya's camera.

>> No.4637624
File: 1.40 MB, 640x480, eirinreisen.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4637624

>> No.4637662

>>4637624
UNF

>> No.4637734

>>4637720

>> No.4637780

>>4637734
thanks, didnt want to dl some hugeass file

>> No.4637815
File: 57 KB, 800x800, yaranaika_face.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4637815

>702.6 MB
I HOPE MY INTERNET CAN TAKE IT

>> No.4637838

>>4637815
you just got linked to a 75MB reencode dude

>> No.4637888
File: 41 KB, 137x117, FOEcatclose.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4637888

>>4637838
Yeah, but where is the adventure in that?

>> No.4637905

>>4637888
maybe some pirates attack you while you are downloading MEDIAFIRE IS DANGEROUS ANON

>> No.4637915

>>4636259
Because you haven't read Inaba Box

>> No.4637938

>>4637905
Don't worry! I know Google Fu! No internet pirates can defeat me!

>> No.4637940

>>4637624
Why do I find this hilarious?

>> No.4637983

They should have made her into a loli, not just flat chested. At least they defuta her at the end, i hate futa but watched til the end for Reisen.

>> No.4637994

How long is this anyway? For 700MB it should be almost an hour. But I highly doubt that.

>> No.4638006

>>4637994
15 minutes or so, mostly recycled scenes

>> No.4638012

>>4638006
Jesus Christ, is this some kind of Ultra High Definition Double Extra Large Blue Ray Holographic hentai or something?

>> No.4638024

the thing is actually four movies that are about 10 minutes each

>> No.4638027

>>4638012
It's pretty good, but might not be worth it unless you either like Reisen, Eirin, or Futanari excessively.

>> No.4638041
File: 41 KB, 290x196, 1266809333424.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4638041

>>4638027
>Reisen
Sexy bunny is sexy
>Eirin
GILF
>Futa
Eeeeeeeeerrrrrrrmmmmm only if I have to.

>> No.4638065

>>4638041
Reisen looks pretty good, voice actor is good, but hair is miscolored Unfortunately she is the one with the dick, but At least she doesn't have that large one from that one futa manga...

>> No.4638080

>>4638065
Yeah, why does she have turquoise hair anyway? I assume this is some kind of deep plot point or perhaps a metaphor about the futility of logic in an unknowable universe?

>> No.4638101

Reisen talk like a 7 years old little girl and there is no real animation, just that jelly-ish movement

>> No.4638103

>>4638080
No, probably nothing like that (don't understand Japanese except for a few words). Apparently eirin gave her some sort of drug judging by recent posts.

>> No.4638169 [DELETED] 

Uh, what are horrible ear rape. I'll stick to my superior doujins.

>> No.4638175

Uh, what are horrible ear rape. I'll stick to my superior doujins.

>> No.4640231
File: 344 KB, 640x480, ReisenXEirin.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4640231

>> No.4640238

>>4636079
>[pic where she's all like "oooooh whoa! dick!" only with freaky zombie eyes and literal rabbit ears]
....thing is I know there's a reasonable explanation for this shit...

>> No.4640248

>>4637983
>i hate futa but watched til the end for Reisen.
Hello secondary. Bye secondary.

>> No.4640260 [DELETED] 

>>4636076
herE's ThE TRUE cOlOrS Of Your GloRioUS hERo CHRIsTOpher pOoLe:

SoURcE: hTtp://wwW.anoNTaLk.com/dUMP/mOOtArd.TxT

> MeSSagE-Id: <4B6b[email protected]CHAN.org>
> From: MOot <mOOT@4ChAN.ORG>
> USer-agent: moZiLlA/5.0 (mACinTosh; U; inTeL Mac os X 10.5; eN-US; Rv:1.9.1.7) geCKO/20100111 THUnderBIrD/3.0.1
> tO: SY[email protected]nONtalk.cOm
> sUbJECT: ENJoYing yoUr DOWNtimE faGGoT?
>
> tHEY bLiNdLY BELIevE EveRytHing I feED theM, FAKe or NoT, yOur boARD's goiNG doWn. dON'T BOtheR pUbliSHiNg thIS, nO ONe WIll BelIEVE YOU AnYway oN Ant Or /b/ :)

>> No.4640280

Tamama fucking Eirin.mpg

>> No.4640293

>>4637734
reupload?

>> No.4640327

I haven't been able to get hard looking at this. Not arousing enough.

>> No.4640362

>>4640248

What the fuck? Liking Reisen means you're a secondary fan now? How do you even pretend that word means anything anymore?

>> No.4640373

>>4640362
>What the fuck? Liking Reisen means you're a secondary fan now? How do you even pretend that word means anything anymore?
No. That's not what was implied. Hating futa makes you a secondary.

40 to 60% of all Touhou doujinshis contain futa.

>> No.4640382

>>4640373
>Hating futa makes you a secondary.

I DON'T THINK SO

>> No.4640384

>>4640373
>claiming ignorance of doujinshi makes one a secondary
This is so stupid I can't see straight.

>> No.4640391

>>4640382
>>4640384
Questioning the rules of what makes someone a secondary puts you firmly in secondary territory.

>> No.4640392

>>4640373
>No. That's not what was implied. Hating futa makes you a secondary.
>40 to 60% of all Touhou doujinshis contain futa.

OK, a big part of the Touhou community, hell, the biggest part of it, centers around the doujin material. So I can kind of see what you're saying. But by that logic, hating IOSYS also makes you a secondary because they're so popular.

>> No.4640397

I'm pretty sure the term "secondary fan" originally meant people who are into touhou for any other reason than the games themselves. And even in the games you weren't allowed to like the characters, music or story, but the hardcore gameplay only, FINAL DESTINATION. And you had to be able to 1CC lunatic with your eyes pulled out of their sockets.

This is why people who say their favorite game is Imperishable Night get accused of secondary status.

>> No.4640405

>>4640391
Its like I'm really in the /jp/ version of the Twilight Zone.

>> No.4640407 [SPOILER] 
File: 68 KB, 590x546, big-throbbing-clit1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4640407

Warning: This is a NSFW (pig-disgustingu) 3D photo of a female genitalia. Futa lovers and advocates of 2D love, need not apply.

Frankly, the vagina is a shitty piece of shit. First of all, it attacks it's owner once a months in a bloody torrent of pain and humiliation which inspires unjust rage from the owner. Next, its pleasure center its the measly apology that is the clitoris. Imagine if your cock were the size of a nipple, and you know what we're talking about here. Not fun.
Next up, it has an ecosystem, that's right, ECOSYSTEM of bacteria living inside it that must be kept in balance or else it start to produce fucking bread. It also pops out babies, the most annoying little fucker ever conceived and ruiners of plenty of lives.

The vagina sucks. Cocks rock. Cocks are clitoris the size of bananas. God, that's simply awesome!

Let's not forget, everything good is shaped like a cock. Bottles, hot-dogs, rocket ships, gun, cannons, candles, lamps, trees etc. etc.

>> No.4640408

>>4640397
>I'm pretty sure the term "secondary fan" originally meant people who are into touhou for any other reason than the games themselves
Yes.
>And even in the games you weren't allowed to like the characters, music or story, but the hardcore gameplay only
No.

>> No.4640417

I know people who've 1cc'd several Touhou games, and one of them has even done some of them in Lunatic mode.
And they don't remember even a single character's name, all they care about is the gameplay.

They're the true "primary" fans.

I do not think it is something worth praising.

>> No.4640425

>>4640417

Yeah, secondary status is pretty much a badge of honor. It's a sign of better awareness, knowledge of the whole picture.

>> No.4640432

>>4640382
It's not because he doesn't see the appeal of futa. It's because he said "I hate futa." Implying that it's unpleasant for his eyes. I'm just making the case that he must be new around here if futa still bothers him. We've been having Touhou futa threads since the days of YOUR LOCAL CHINK.

>> No.4640436

>>4640397
You're close, but still off. Originally, the term "primary" meant someone from the STG fandom, aka people who played Touhou because they were STG. Everyone else were secondaries. So even liking IaMP or StB put you in a secondary territory. Not to mention actually liking Touhou more than, say, Ikaruga.

>> No.4640438

>>4640432
That makes no sense.

>> No.4640440

>>4640432
That has absolutely nothing to do with primary and secondary fandom, though.
Primary fans became touhou fans by playing the games.
Secondary fans became touhou fans through the doujinshi or the music or some other aspect of the fandom.
Thats it.

>> No.4640441

>>4640432
Not everyone is as comfortable with his homosexuality as you, Anon. Show a little courtesy.

>> No.4640442

>>4640425
Nice try. Come back once you've managed to 1cc IN on easy modo with the border team.

>> No.4640448

Who does the voice acting for all these porn flicks?
I was thinking about someone actually faking moans to a microphone and it felt weird

>> No.4640449

>>4640432
You know, you can see something every single day and still hate it.

>> No.4640451

>>4640448
A lot of times, regular voice actors will do hentai under an assumed name. Sometimes they don't even bother with that.

What's really scary is the amount of male voice actors that do r-18 homo cds.

>> No.4640452

ITT: People come up with strawman definitions of primary/secondary because they are upset that they are secondary fans.

Get out, IOSYSfags and people who have never played the games.

>> No.4640456

>>4640448
I like to imagine that these classy ladies are actually masturbating while they record their sex scenes. You know, for that added realism.

>> No.4640457

>>4640452
What if I have played all the games but also like IOSYS?

>> No.4640458

>>4640452
No, I'm pretty sure most of us are proud of being secondary fans.

>> No.4640459

>>4640458
www.pooshlmer.com

>> No.4640467

>>4640458
Hey, by my own definition I am a secondary fan, despite the fact that I play the games more than I indulge in other touhou related nonsense.

>> No.4640469

>>4640459
I just went there and one of the front page threads was a discussion of Double Spoiler's gameplay.

>> No.4640472
File: 12 KB, 128x256, Th01reimu01.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4640472

I'm chuckling at this thread. Here we have a gathering of secondaries trying (and failing) to put a definition on the term secondary. How about we do this. Let's all play SA on hard/lunatic mode and whoever gets the highest score gets to determine what the terms "secondary and primary fans" mean. Seriously, if you don't know something then don't open your mouth about it. Hint: it makes you look like an idiot.

Also, if you don't like futanari doujinshis then you don't belong on /jp/ period.

>> No.4640476

>>4640472
I'm chuckling at your post. Can you be any more full of yourself?

To everyone in this thread: take it easy.

>> No.4640478

>See the 100MB version on Mediafire

Aweso-

>The server at download898.mediafire.com is taking too long to respond.

700MB version it is then.

>> No.4640481

I literally get physically ill every time I see a secondary fan post.

>> No.4640489

>>4640478
The 100mb version is has a corrupt OP1 anyways.

>> No.4640491

>>4640481
I'm so sorry. Feel free to filter my posts: thats what the name is for.

>> No.4640497

>>4640478
Enjoy your 15 min video that takes 1 1/2 hours to DL, if you're lucky.

>> No.4640502

>>4640489
Mediafire, fuck you. Stop corrupting my files. Reuploading the OP.

>> No.4640504 [SPOILER] 
File: 563 KB, 750x1000, 1264995524351.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4640504

>>4640441
>Not everyone is as comfortable with his homosexuality as you, Anon. Show a little courtesy.
We like futa because yuri is for sissy men. Real men hate lesbian porn because the girls aren't focused on them. Lesbian porn is just boring. Seriously, how are the /u/ fags any different from the obnoxious /y/ fangirls?

Also, real men don't fear futa because they're not insecure about their sexual orientation, unlike you homos that are afraid of stepping out of the closet.

>> No.4640510

>>4640502
Dude, MF hates files that are larger than 100M. You should've known that by now.

>> No.4640512

>>4640504
>how are the /u/ fags any different from the obnoxious /y/ fangirls?

They're an exact opposite, you can't be any more different than that.

Futa fans, on the other hand, exhibit many of the symptoms of a /y/ fangirl.

>> No.4640513

The opening: http://www.mediafire.com/?l202lxxxzjv
All the videos and corrupted OP: http://www.mediafire.com/?jljw5jbhutj

I'm too tired to upload again a rar with all the parts, and I would rage pretty hard if I did it and mediafire corrupted some file again.

>> No.4640515

>>4640504
I like the cut of your jib, Anon.

>> No.4640516
File: 56 KB, 600x600, bc6095906df78b0602aa2eaeadab9124.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4640516

I cant stand yuri fags. The /u/ faggots are the true nerds. They've completely given up on getting laid to the point where they no longer want to be included in the reproduction process. These are the type of people that go around writing Remi x Sakuya fanfics on fanfiction.net. They also have the audacity to make fun of the yaoi fangirls, even though they're pretty much identical to each other.

If you don't prefer your Touhous receiving and/or giving hot dickings to each other, you're most likely a neutered loser. I for one would be more than happy to get on my knees and suck a Touhou's giant futa cock. (The cum too rapid for my tiny throat to swallow).

I have a cock myself therefore I'm not afraid of it, nor am I ashamed of it. As they say, it takes a real man to be able to wear pink.

>> No.4640522
File: 354 KB, 1058x1512, sex with yukari~n - Copy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4640522

>>4640504
I prefer hetero and yuri. I just can't stand dicks on my women.
Why is this so hard to understand?

>> No.4640523
File: 156 KB, 978x876, 1268058113265.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4640523

>>4640504
I like /u/ because I can pretend I'm the little girl. That said, yes. I do feel like a sissy.

>> No.4640527

>>4640516
I love the irony of you implying that fantasising about getting raped up the ass by a woman with a dick does not remove you from the reproduction process.

>> No.4640531

>>4640497

What? MegaUpload was downloading at 700kb/s for me for the 700MB file. Mediafire seemed to be capped to 192kb/s for whatever reason whenever I downloaded the 100MB version.

>> No.4640538

>>4640531
Hmm... it's the reverse for me.
I was getting MU max at 200 kb/s and MF at 400+kb/s

I don't really know why that happens...

>> No.4640544

>>4640522
>I prefer hetero
Only one problem with that, there are no men in Touhou. Well, with the exception of Rinnosuke -- the homo. Marisa is still a virgin. Therefore, Rinnosuke is a homosexual.
>and yuri.
I bet you fap to lesbian pornos. Men on average just don't like lesbian porn. Even on 3D pig disgusting websites lesbian pornography is unpopular.

>> No.4640554
File: 18 KB, 238x204, yukarineyebrow.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4640554

>>4640522
Those eyebrows..

>> No.4640558

>>4640544
>Only one problem with that, there are no men in Touhou.
Sure there are. Faceless men.

>Marisa is still a virgin
Says you.

>> No.4640562

>>4640522
>>4640554
Are those really her eyebrows? What's the name of this doujinshi?

>> No.4640564

>>4640527
That would still put his cock in closer proximity to someone else's vagina.

>>4640531
What's the link to the re-encoded version? It's not explicitly in the thread.

>> No.4640565

>>4640562
Just get all the Hot Dog Chuck doujins.

>> No.4640586

>>4640522
>I prefer hetero and yuri. I just can't stand dicks on my women.
Hello confused yuri fan. Way to contradict yourself. Do you even know what hetero means?

>Hetero: form from the Greek "heteros" meaning "different."
First you say you prefer heterosexual doujinshis then you say you like homosexual yuri doujins.

We like futa because futa is the closest thing we can get to heterosexual porn in the Touhouverse. At least until ZUN introduces some more male characters.

>> No.4640590

>>4640586
>implying you can't like both straight sex and lesbians while disliking anatomical impossibilities

>> No.4640596

>>4640590
>disliking anatomical impossibilities
>Touhou
Uhh, I hate to be the one to tell you this but women don't normally have bunny ears sprouting from their skulls, just giving you a heads-up.

>> No.4640598

Seeing a woman fuck another woman is the gayest thing I have ever seen.

>> No.4640599

"Secondary fan" has never meant shit other than some vague "I don't like you" class of passive-aggressive insult. From the moment it's been used, it has always referred to more than 99% of touhou fans, and not even the same 99% every time. It's fucking worthless and if somebody uses it in a non-ironic fashion, you know they're a waste of air the same way those high school dipshits who try to twist "perfect" into meaning "omnipotent" in an internet debate and feel they're being real clever about it.

>> No.4640600

>>4640596
>women don't normally have bunny ears sprouting from their skulls.

Get out.

>> No.4640602

>>4640596
No, but moon rabbits do!
Cognitive dissonance is my friend

>> No.4640603 [DELETED] 

>>4636076
sToP dDoSiNG AT! StOP DdOsiNg At! stoP DdOsing AT! StOp DdoSiNG At! SToP DdosINg at!

BTW: heRE'S the TrUe cOLoRS OF yoUr GLORIoUs Hero chrisTOPHer POOLE:

> MesSagE-id: <4B6b90ep[email protected]CHan.ORG>
> froM: MOoT <Moo[email protected]aN.ORG>
> USER-agENt: MoziLLA/5.0 (MAciNtosh; u; inTEl mac OS x 10.5; eN-Us; rv:1.9.1.7) gECkO/20100111 ThUNdErBIrD/3.0.1
> TO: SysoP@ANontAlk.com
> subJECT: EnjOyinG yoUR DoWNTImE fagGOT?
>
> tHey BLINdlY BelieVe evERythinG i FEed THEm, FaKe oR NOT, YOuR boARD's gOIng DOwn. don't BothEr pUblISHING THIS, NO One will beLIevE yoU ANYway on Ant Or /b/ :)

SoUrCe: HtTp://wWw.ANOnTALK.Com/DUmP/moOtaRd.txt

>> No.4640606

>>4640586
I haven't said anything contradictory.
Futa is distinctly different from yuri and het.

I don't give a shit what you fap to, just don't pretend you belong here any more than the rest of us because of that.

>> No.4640614

>>4640599
I remember that dinosaur comic.

>> No.4640615

what the fuck are you retards even arguing about.

>> No.4640636

We're discussing penises. Care to join us?

>> No.4640647

i don't like seeing any men in my porn, unless they're traps, so futa's the best thing possible.

>> No.4640651

>>4640523
To like yuri is to have the imagination of a girl that writes yaoi fanfiction on deviantart. Yuri is a lie. Women don't have the same sex drive as us men, so seeing them have sex with girls of the same gender is a stretch of the imagination. To reiterate, girls aren't naturally attracted to vaginas. Futa makes the sex seem more realistic.

And before you say lesbians. No, there are only a few lesbians in the Touhouverse. Lesbians have a distinct personality and facial structure. Mokou is probably the only canon lesbian in the series.

>>4640600
You're a chicken-wuss because you don't put deleted in all fields (including the password field). Back in my days when I used to use 'the' tripcode, I told everybody my password. It was my way of allowing the community to hold me accountable for my actions. You tripcoders these days don't know what accountability means.

>> No.4640659

>>4640651
Yeah, I'm done.
Enjoy your cocks.

>> No.4640661

>>4640651
>Lesbians have a distinct facial structure
Haha, wait what.

>> No.4640674
File: 505 KB, 2979x1432, Butch_Femme_Society_by_David_Shankbone.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4640674

>>4640661

>> No.4640682

>>4640651
Good troll or genuine idiot?
Shame I can't tell.

>> No.4640687

>>4640674

It's a picture of a bunch of dudes, what's the point you're trying to make?

>> No.4640688

>>4640651
>Lesbians have a distinct facial structure
I see we have a phrenologist in our midsts. I bow before your superior vaudeville science. Excelsior!

>> No.4640695

>>4640659
>>4640682
Samefriend. I can tell from having seen quite a few users that start (redundant) newlines.

>> No.4640696

>>4640682
A mediocre troll. People don't take him seriously, but for some retarded reason still reply.

>> No.4640707

>>4640687
>It's a picture of a bunch of dudes, what's the point you're trying to make?
Thanks for proving my point. You just confused lesbians with men.

>> No.4640730

>>4640707
So real lesbians tend to be ugly. Who cares? If we really cared about how people looked in real life we wouldn't be fapping to drawings.

>> No.4640733
File: 24 KB, 445x330, its 3d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4640733

>>4640707
You know that hetero women tend to be ugly too, right? Sometimes even manly.

>> No.4640741

>Lesbians have a distinct personality and facial structure.
How very demonizing of you.
(Unless you mean artist style, though in that case I still have to go "wat?")

>Mokou is probably the only canon lesbian in the series.
Suika and Yuugi are probably sexual opportunists if the "drinking, fighting, sexing" is true to word, though I wouldn't rule any of them out as bisexuals if we're not going to call them straight-out straight. Mokou, we can assume, was at least a normal feudal lord's daughter (legitimate or not) and was an ex-feudal lord's daughter at one time. On the other hand, Mokou's cool rationale in CiLR chapter 4 doesn't suggest inherent desire (or disappointment) towards Kaguya. Keine is a bit trickier in that we only know the basics of events around their association.

>> No.4640753
File: 74 KB, 305x512, Face_st08a.png.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4640753

>>4640741
See:
>>4640730
>>4640707
Mokou is the only Touhou that looks and behaves like a lesbian.

>> No.4640762

>>4640753
>looks like a lesbian
Are we still going on about this?

>> No.4640766
File: 451 KB, 1200x800, c2db7a61e2838f6cbee364cadf6851ea.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4640766

>>4640753
But Yuugi is a broman, and you're saying Mokou is the only butch Touhou? Yuugi is far more butch than her.

>> No.4640767

>>4640753
It my own defense, it's Touhou. You can never tell if they're dressed that way purposefully, or if it's just thrown together for the silliness of it.

>> No.4640773

>>4640766
She's an oni so she has an excuse for her behavior.

>> No.4640775
File: 42 KB, 600x847, 1264974740861.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4640775

>>4640766
What I'm saying is that Yuugi is basically a man but anatomically female.

>> No.4640782
File: 731 KB, 1024x768, 1264942082619.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4640782

>>4640773
So? Suika is at least a bit more girlish.

>> No.4640835

>>4640782
Suika and Yuugi have an excuse for their tomboy behavior because that's how onis behave. Mokou is a human, therefore she doesn't have the same excuse for her behavior. Mokou is the only canon lesbian in the series. If it looks like a dyke, dresses like a dyke and behaves like a dyke, then it must be a dyke.

The argument is that yuri is a fanon myth. With the exception of Mokou, none of the Touhous look/behave like [>>4640674] lesbians. Also, just because they surround themselves with members of the same sex does not mean they're lesbians. Toyohime surrounds herself with females yet she was married to a male.

>> No.4640840

>>4640835
>Toyohime surrounds herself with females yet she was married to a male.
And fucks her pet moon rabbits in her free time. I wish I had the page...

>> No.4640841
File: 22 KB, 633x350, derp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4640841

>>4640835
>Oni cannot be lesbians, no matter how much they may act like them

>> No.4640871

>>4640773
>>4640775
>>4640782
Isn't that falling prey to fanon perspectives?

>> No.4640873
File: 263 KB, 600x600, 1efacd54d94ad6e4e222d2108b1b698a110b238c.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4640873

must
have
working
link

>> No.4640883

>>4640873
Trust me. Last night I watched the whole thing. And my mind was raped at the end. I warn you!

>> No.4640892

i hope they make one with more characters

>> No.4640899

>>4640883
It's nonconsensual too? Hot.

>> No.4640906
File: 16 KB, 467x559, e702e3f4cf581b3d1f1e7bf6ece60d6f.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4640906

>>4640835
>If it looks like a dyke, dresses like a dyke and behaves like a dyke, then it must be a dyke.
Sure is 1950 in here if 'looks like a dyke, dresses like a dyke, behaves like a dyke' means 'wears pants and doesn't try to be a pretty girly-girl like everyone else in Touhou'.

>> No.4640907
File: 426 KB, 849x517, sample_d057fd38dea1f3f1523cf06ede83691e9509cf7b.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4640907

>>4640883
Mmmm. Ok.

>> No.4640913

>>4640899
More like raped from being disappointed.

>> No.4640916
File: 46 KB, 190x178, cirno yukkuri.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4640916

>>4640906
>surprised at /jp/ having parochial views of women
Is this your first time here?

>> No.4640949

>>4640916
You sure parochial is the right word there brah? Did you mean misogynist?

>> No.4640969

>>4640949
I was going for 'rural and outdated' but that works too.

>> No.4641040

>>4640949
You sure misogynist is the right word there brah? Did you mean misandrist?

>> No.4641067
File: 485 KB, 878x1102, sakuya_penis.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4641067

>>4641040
So we don't like men or women but penises and vaginas can stay? So if we get rid of the genders, we're left with androgynous rapists ...

Hey, wait a minute ... !

>> No.4641091

>>4641067
I'd let Sakuya rape me.

>> No.4641097

Stop soiling Sakuya's name, she is neither a rapist nor an androgynous being.

>> No.4641099

>>4641091
That's not rape, son.

>> No.4641108

>>4641091
Oh, you don't know? She only interested in little girls.

>> No.4641114
File: 59 KB, 615x459, Yukarilol032.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4641114

>>4640835
>Mokou is the only canon lesbian in the series.

>> No.4641119
File: 46 KB, 935x696, 1244549893585.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4641119

>>4641108
Goddamnit, why must this always happen.

>> No.4641151

>>4641119

That's the main reason we all want to be little girls...

>> No.4641231

dunno 'bout you guys but Eirin wrapping her legs around Udonge forcing her inside.. her.. was pretty hot

>> No.4641243

>>4641231
It was for a while...

>> No.4641265

>>4640544
>Marisa is still a virgin. Therefore, Rinnosuke is a homosexual

Awesome logic...

>> No.4641747

>>4640513
Is it just me or is there something wrong with the audio in the 2nd video? (like being same with the 3rd)

>> No.4641758

>>4641747
I believe the guy who re-encoded the files said that he muxed the audio incorrectly in some files.

>> No.4641772

>>4640835
>>4640544
I can't even begin to calibrate how fucked up your world views are. For your own sake just shut up and never talk to another person again, or fix yourself.

>> No.4644269

link to the fixed version?

>> No.4644911

>>4640449
You'll never really be a part of /jp/ until you've dressed up as a little girl and had sex with a man.

>> No.4648140

>>4644911

> be a part of /jp/
> had sex

choose one

>> No.4649518

>>4644269

>> No.4649526

>>4644269
http://sukebei.nyaatorrents.org/?page=torrentinfo&tid=22047

>> No.4649545

>>4649526
Bah. Torrent fails to work because of moonrunes.

>> No.4649561

>>4649526
lol torrent.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action