[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 144 KB, 1600x500, guide to the awesome.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4600585 No.4600585[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Here's the problem, OP. You probably *do* look pathetic, especially if you're very obviously trying to avoid looking at people

You know what's wrong with your attitude? You haven't realized that haters gunna hate. You see some girls walking by laughing at you? Look them dead in the eye and give the smuggest grin possible. It's a form of mental challenge to them. It's like saying "Yeah, so what?" right to their face. It's showing them that you're not just going to back down from their opinion of you. As a bonus, wait until they pass you, then start laughing yourself

See, here's the thing, Anon. People are going to form their opinions of you. People are going to assume you're this or that simply because of how you look. But by getting self conscious over it, you're only showing them weakness. No one likes weakness, least of all the social bullies who will prey on you

So you know what you do? Dare the world to laugh at you. It's a matter of attitude, of confidence. It's not something that's easy to teach, so you know what you should do? Clean yourself up, and for a week, act like Rance. Act like a cocky bastard. You will be very surprised at how different people act towards you
also. suit, hat and shades, straight back, acting like a yandere Rance, being a priest and having your coolface on.

>> No.4600589

tl;dr

>> No.4600594

Fuck yes, that thread was awesome. I always hoped for a continuation

>> No.4600597

Until you run into a genuine alpha male who stuffs you into a trash can.

>> No.4600600

>>4600594
http://archive.easymodo.net/cgi-board.pl/jp/thread/4568640#p4568640
For reference

>> No.4600615

i wear a shirt saying "my dick is as big as rasputin's"

i'm a girl

>> No.4600623
File: 471 KB, 762x1048, bbb50a53f5203bf1b61e2309ed7bbf0da0caeb9f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ah, I made that thread...

I can't pretend I managed to apply your advice. Today I caught my reflection in a car window whilst walking my dog and wanted to run back inside to hide from the world asap...

>> No.4600627

On the rare occasions that I go outside, I am never shown anything but indifference. Sucks to be you guys.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action