[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 268 KB, 1440x810, shaun_whitedat3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4548677 No.4548677 [Reply] [Original]

wHy do Jap people tease shaun white?

>> No.4548710

They are jealous of his manly height and naturally non-black hair.

>> No.4548718

>naturally non-black hair.
Japanese hair becomes brown over time naturally from sun exposure.

>> No.4548744

>>4548718
>implying they don't spend most of their time in office blocks

>> No.4548759

Is this guy famous for the world?

>> No.4548765

Don't you guys see what's really happening here? The real reason White is there is because of an elaborate scheme in which a Japanese man created. The man, let's call him X-san, works behind the scenes of that television studio and issued an idea to invite Mr. White to the show. The producers thought it was a great idea and did so soon after the Olympics. X-san is in a large dept with the Yakuza and they took his wife and two daughters as collateral until he is able to repay the money he owes them. In the mean time his wife and two daughters are abused into slave labor and are forced to feel the pleasure of being cummed inside.

>> No.4548772

So X-san spikes the food and beverages with steroids that were intended for White. After the show Mr. White would get really hungry because he's American and he hungers for everything. X-san’s intention was that he would send an anonymous letter to the IOC claiming that White had taken steroids to win the gold medal. Thus moving disqualifying White and move Kazuhiro Kokubo from rank 8 to rank 7 because X-san had placed a bet on Kazuhiro that he’ll receive gold in an underground ring where he would make the money and pay back the Yakuza to reunite with his family who are enjoying the pleasure of being cummed inside.

>> No.4548773

>>4548759
Well, he did win a worldwide competition.

>> No.4548775

X-san stares eagerly at White as he moves an onigiri filled with steroids to his mouth slowly. But X-san remembered that his father taught him something. “Don’t stuff onigiri with steroids!” X-san then quickly slapped the tainted food out of White’s hand. White then let out a silent “aannhh” the stared directly into X-san’s burning eyes and started blushing. X-san then grabbed White’s shoulders and pulled him closer. “Please be gentle,” White said. “I need your help to save my family from enjoying the pleasure of being cummed inside!” “But I’m just an ordinary snowboarding legend who won a gold medal at the winter Olympic game held at Vancouver during 2010.” “Don’t worry about the small details, I know that deep down inside your heart you hold the true samurai spirit,” X-san babbled on with the English he had learned from being on /jp/. “Okay I’ll do it, just because you asked me to,” said White as he stared graciously at X-san who prostrated himself on top of White that had been laid down on the floor.

>> No.4548780

The doors to the Yakuza gang hideout suddenly blew open as X-san revealed himself along side with White as they stared down the Yakuza boss. “Who the fuck are you?” “We’re here to stop you evil villans from enjoying the pleasure of cumming inside!” “Daddy! Save us from enjoying this pleasure in which are cummed inside!” X-san then ran stead fast toward to the Yakuza boss and punched him in the nose then handed him a tissue to stop the bleeding. “I’m sorry, please give me another month to pay off the debt.” “Okay,” said the Yakuza boss as he gave X-san his damaged merchandise of a family back. “You can have that White American boy over there,” said X-san. “This is great! I always wanted to know what it’s like to pleasurefully cum inside an ordinary snowboarding legend who won a gold medal at the winter Olympic game held at Vancouver during 2010,” yelled the Yakuza boss as he started to strap down White to the table.

And this why you should never travel to Japan.

>> No.4548907
File: 76 KB, 300x400, shaun.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4548765
>>4548772
>>4548775
>>4548780

>> No.4548916

white people are DISGUSTING
japanese is so much better

>> No.4548959

I like how whenever a different race appears on Japanese shit, 4channers always think it's about being racist.

>> No.4548963
File: 85 KB, 720x720, 1267342180594.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4548916
One might even compare them to pigs...

>> No.4548991
File: 3 KB, 100x172, shaun_white2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

shaun has been to Japan 27 times.
Does it go by work? weabooo?

>> No.4549007

>>4548677
what is this from?
some japanese tv show?

i have never seen it.
all i get to watch is tokyoeye, and thats by NHK world.

>> No.4549022

I don't even like snowboarding but what he did this year was pretty damn crazy.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action